RIP The Witcher

SJW's about to ruin The Witcher. PRESS F

In my heart I already knew this would happen. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1512274126516.png (1159x911, 1.08M)

It's gonna make Jinzee cry, I know it.

Attached: jinzee2.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

>the left is a meme a sad sad meme thats funny every once in a while

Attached: bad2.png (2295x1365, 544K)

Good! fuck your vidya game faggotry and keep it out of movies

I hope this shit bombs

Can't wait for all these Polish tears. Thank you based Netflix

Attached: file.png (511x513, 448K)

they left an old hag in charge, hahahahahaha, same with that other shitty tv series, Dexter, they changed the writers to a bunch of cunts and numales and the series went to shit

“I will not deviate from the books’ races and cultures, which means I WILL include minorities,” she said to one fan.

>Wow I can't believe KCD won't follow the history books' races and cultures
>fucking include minorities or we won't write about you

Attached: KingdomCome 2018-09-03 10-34-25-68.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

The witches is a gay game and if you played it for more than 5 mins then you are probably gay too

have an upvote!

So surprised. Couldn’t give a shit.

They picked a white guy to play as geralt, he'll probably be a cuck tho

It was inevatable.Rememner the Witvher for what it was and accept that he is dead.
If you keep giving them atention(and $) they will keep defiling the corpse,just like they did star wars.
Ignore this shit and let Geralt rest in peace

is this why we havent had a good game since halo 2? seriously wtf

We need to Make American Games Great Again!

This bs should be coming out of the UK not the USA

you know all the money i've saved from abandoning so many mainstream companies means that i can invest my money into more fruitful things, the entertainment industry is not fostering growth, they are purposefully destroying the possibility of it. no one cares about inclusivity, its easy instead of buying "games" "merch" or going to the movies you can invest in stocks or mutual funds. its great you are voting with your wallet and working towards securing your future, witcher and its team can fuck itself and keep their shitty games.

Attached: 1487463643705.gif (289x188, 2.87M)

ABSOLUTE STATE

(((HISSRICH)))

they picked superman actor henry cavill.

Attached: 1529004493030.jpg (1280x720, 252K)

Hey humonculus, the game is based on a book.

>Still having a Jewflix subscription

>Virtue signalers acting like they give two shits about keeping families together while supporting abortions, lose sex & single mothers

When do we see these people hang already?

Hey, fuck you

If I hadn't already unsubscribed from Netflix I would do it again.

desu he's a pretty good look for the role

>has witcher female as picture
>witcher females don t exist
this show is gonna be shit .

You guys ever wonder if these companies are, I don't know, trying to make a profit? They are not just doing this to piss off white people.

Also, how many times has Jesus, a man from ancient Judea, been portrayed as a blond haired man?

Where's the outrage on that? Get over it, retards.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (561x750, 330K)

and again white cücks do nothing but whine and complain while leftists educate themselves and take over industries.

You yourself are to blame. You are INACTIVE wall others are ACTIVE. Stop COMPLAINING. get the skills and start making games. Or else just stfu.

>You thing there's no point?
>thing

Why did this game bomb again?

no thats the thing, most of us ARE over it. so over it in fact that the only time we "care" is this fleeting moments when we read threads, or watch a video of virtue signaling morons and don't waste our money and move on with our lives completely excommunicating any corporation willing to pander to social jusice.

This so much get rich boys we cant stop winning.

>KCD
>bomb
Day of the rake soon

But don't they usually lose money when they do this SJW shit?

Attached: 1533095506084.jpg (1200x1200, 44K)

That's not CD project red staff

It's writing staff for new Netflix show.

I just looked it up thanks, didn't know they were making a show.

>Why did this game bomb again?
It didn't? It was a commercial success.

You're right. F

/thread

The fate of the things we cherish is just a prelude to the fate of civilization
Plan accordingly

>Netflix
Not surprised

Everyone will watch and love it anyways.

Jow Forums is wrong 9 times out of 10

>They are not just doing this to piss off white people
Not specifically, but they are attempting to signal their virtue
In some cases they actually believe it will help them profit, but they will choose their agenda over profit, at least initally
Making great products and providing great services is actually pretty hard
Typically when you start trying to serve other agendas profitability takes a shit
>Star Wars
>Ghostbusters
>Oceans
etc

He's the one who said that he avoids women becuase they'll just falsely accuse him of rape

At least he'll be based

True people weren't complaining when Anglos were playing Greeks and Romans either. Props to Ubisoft for going for a more realistic approach,

Attached: ACOD_Alexios_Render_(no_helmet).png (800x1750, 1.53M)

Nah he looks too WASP (and tall) but tbf I can't think of a better actor in Jewlywood to play Geralt

Nigger, Jow Forums is ALWAYS right Mr. 1 post by this ID.

Attached: (((postbythem))).gif (353x209, 2.62M)

>Thank you based Netflix
serious question tho, why do you think pic related is based?

Attached: 1533029182163.jpg (318x318, 16K)

I don't really care about the virtue signaling writers, because they did a piss-poor job. The game has zero post-storyline content worth playing. Gwent is fucking retarded. All the main characters are gone after the storyline. You can only play as Ciri in the flashbacks. Storyline was vanilla, and had predictable alternative endings. It sucks, because the game's storyline was advertised to be highly receptive to choices the user makes. It seems that those choices had more immediate effects rather than long-term storyline effects.

Alchemy was washed down and made basically useless, except beast oil for that one quest.
Grinding for the best armor is a waste of time, since the game is easy to beat with whatever you find in containers, on any difficulty.
The perk trees were a decent idea, but by the time you beat the story, you don't even have enough points to max a single perk. And whats the point of getting them post-story?

Witcher 1 was good, Witcher 2 was great, and Witcher 3 was okay. I didnt think they'd decline so rapidly. What a shame, but can't say I'm surprised.

Their sign is correct. Seeking asylum isn't illegal. Actually getting it however is an entirely different matter. Especially when you're either an "economic migrant" or demand asylum in a better country because you dislike landing in Greece or Shitaly.

I like how they gave the one black guy the chair to sit in. Treat our token minority like a king, wouldn't want him defecting to Bethesda or something.

The author of the books is a cuck himself. You westerners have been sheltered from this knowledge for the most part but if you've listened to the guy in polish media you would know that he's Rowling-tier so this bullshit netflix series won't kill something that was already dead.

Attached: bolan.jpg (768x768, 152K)

Refer to

>implying a minority would join bethesda after the doom eternal melting pot line

THEY'RE NOT ASYLUM SEEKERS YOU FUCKS THEY'RE MIGRANTS

They tried this shit in Europe too, it's obvious what was going to happen if Hillary was president. Fuckers think changing words somehow changes the subject

Attached: 1497429710892.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

And he's a fan of the series and video games in general. Dude played EVE for a time and missed the initial phone call about being cast for Superman because he was busy in a WoW raid.

> movies
> not faggotry

What did he mean by this?

>the sheer level of racism against the mutated witchers wasn't enough, we're going to torque it up to eleventeen to show you REAL RACISM(tm) against the mooks and peasants nobody gave a single shit about
>Ignore the part about an abortion coming back from the grave to haunt the parents

Attached: ipOCFjj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

> He thinks President Shitlord has done anything about feminism.

Attached: 1466092594908.jpg (1200x1800, 260K)

dropped

Attached: 1imu9d.jpg (620x497, 88K)

Fuck off, Johnny Neptune

> He calls us a magical creature now.

Ok.

Attached: question_07.png (374x347, 171K)

Attached: 1513084074824.jpg (450x300, 43K)

What does it mean for Cyberpunk 2077? First game I truly want since MGS4 and Urban Chaos: Riot Response (AKA Jow Forums: The Game)

That people treat his mediocre fantasy novels like some kind of cultural treasure makes it even better, it's a shame that they didn't make Gerald a black tranny.

You play a Mexican in Cyberpunk 2077 and everyone speaks Spanish

Wrong, we can customize the character and it will be modded, I want Motoko

I hope there's a fashwave mod overhaul created

Attached: 1535944541990.jpg (750x746, 80K)

I guess even something mediocre can seem edgy and politically incorrect when you're showered with leftist bullshit like Game of Thrones or The Handmaid's Tale daily

I thought from the thumbnail that she had glob all over her glasses.

i always get a bad feeling when the writer is a female

>gota make more shekles goy

Attached: Miliband.png (779x465, 153K)

Stop playing the Video Jew.
Go outside. Learn to hunt, shoot, build things.
Stop wasting your fucking time.

These people don't give a shit about us even though we have been supporting them for years.

They all look completely miserable.

Chinks hate niggers, so obviously this is not the case.

Then fucking quit mass pop culture faggot. EVERYTHING is going to be like this nothing is safe. Go play poker with your friends where this can't affect you.

>Please join us in supporting RAICES, which provides legal aid to immigrant families.

Das RAICES!