Hypothetically, what happens if Democrats take the Senate in November and the witch dies shortly after?

Hypothetically, what happens if Democrats take the Senate in November and the witch dies shortly after?

Attached: Notorious RBG.jpg (1000x1000, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/22/mitch-mcconnell/mitch-mcconnell-exaggerates-tradition-not-confirmi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put forward a hard right nominee or threaten to leave it empty and have all rulings go 5-3

>threaten to leave it empty and have all rulings go 5-3
Wouldn't dems be OK with leaving it open for 2 years if at least that means they can get it back to 5-4 instead of 6-3?

nothing will happen. she croaks and the 48-49 republicans will all vote yes on trump's replacement for her, and a half dozen dems will also.

>and a half dozen dems will also.
Why? What's in it for them? I know some dems are voting in favor of Kavanagh but that's different because that's a run race if the GOP holds party line.

Her successor gets McConnell'd but it doesn't matter because the Court is still 5-3

The voters have spoken. The McConnell Rule is never confirm a Supreme Court Justice nominee by a President from an opposing party in an election season, wait until the voters make their choice.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/22/mitch-mcconnell/mitch-mcconnell-exaggerates-tradition-not-confirmi/

I will say this for the :eft - they don't fuck around

When they select supreme court justices they don't worry about finding a "compromise middle ground" candidate. They go for far left, younger, women, often jewish - look at Kagan, the fact she wasn't even a judge didn't deter Obama.

Ginsberg is the perfect example, she has been there pusing her poison, politcising the court, for decades.

While conservatives will appoint people who will agonise over issues and try to be fair.

We should learn from them and fight back hard.

Soon.

she’s leaving soon

Attached: 6DFE3D17-4B2E-4D16-8E89-202201C7836C.png (1536x2048, 3.39M)

The number of rulings rammed through would ensure that they would not win.

this

the reason why you ask?Bluedogs. Like the Republicans who have RINOs (Republican In Name Only) the Democrats have Bluedogs. They aren't talked about much.
I will admit though, the democrats have way better organization in their ranks. It's like they have dirt on everyone in their party.

Sooner than you think

Attached: 1530126855913.jpg (246x232, 4K)

Near thanksgiving.

The McConnell/Biden rule states that you can’t appoint a judge during an election, but 2 years out is not during an election.

If they take the house back, they will play so fucking dirty and they won’t appoint anyone, for anything. They’ll run impeachment procedures immediately. They’ll veto anything that gets near them. They have no self control.

I genuinely believe that if the senate goes blue, we will see many political assassinations.

And I believe that if they really try to run impeachment against trump, there will be a civil war.

They are emotionally incapable of just focusing on making life better for Americans. They are termites. They seek to do nothing but destroy everything that anyone holds dear.

>leaving it open for 2 years if at least that means they can get it back
hahahahahahahahaha

I think you're right

Before 2016 they thought they had finally cracked it and take control - through immigration of new voters, fraud, control of the media they thoought Hillary would rule for 8 years.

The shock really has shaken them and I think the next chance they get they will retaliate

In aprticular we willsee loads and loads of regualtion of the internet and media to (combat hate and sexism".

California just passed a law to force businesses to have a token woman on every board- just imagine when the whole country is like that

>Democrats take the Senate in November
lmao, go look at which senate seats are up for re-election this year

hint: it's not republican seats

R.I.P.

THEY'LL BE GOING TO HER FUNERAL INSTEAD OF THE SENATE
FUUUCK YOU BITCH HURRY UP AND DIEEE

Attached: reaper frog 2.jpg (194x259, 14K)

need to start gofund to send RBG on a Texas hunting trip

>California just passed a law to force businesses to have a token woman on every board- just imagine when the whole country is like that

CA CEOs all claim to be in transition