What's the pros and cons of assassinating Assad?

What's the pros and cons of assassinating Assad?

Attached: 3er43.png (616x599, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-04/hes-gone-rails-trump-mocks-sessions-mentally-retarded-orders-assassination-assad
youtube.com/watch?v=qY_FzQ106zY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pro: /sg/ finally shuts down
Con: bullets are expensive

pros:
>nothing

cons:
>destabilize syria again when the civil war is finally fucking ending
>create the potential for another isis to rise in the power vacuum
>possibly set off another migrant wave towards europe

>“Let’s f–king kill him! Let’s go in. Let’s kill the f–king lot of them,” Trump said, according to the book, the subject of a lengthy article in the DC paper on Tuesday.

based af

Attached: 759724622132.jpg (800x450, 34K)

It would start ww3

Many would consider that a con, but looking at your flag I'd guess you would put it in the pros column

>assasinating people who oppose the Jew world order is BASED MAGA XDDD

Attached: 1533637388445.png (1418x536, 145K)

>the lot of them
Trump doesn't use British lingo. Video or audio source faggot.

pro : new leader
con: new leader

Attached: trump-wall.jpg (752x502, 205K)

I thought the same. It's definitely not a New York thing. Pretty sure this is just more yid disinfo being sprinkled by the long nose tribe.

Ayyy, they're shilling another blatantly partisan hitjob book? Awesome, that's always been good for a 5 point poll bump or so.

Attached: 1509407621254.jpg (851x535, 304K)

When I read what Trump said about McMasters, my sides burst open and ran red with blood. LMFAO!!

zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-04/hes-gone-rails-trump-mocks-sessions-mentally-retarded-orders-assassination-assad

>british lingo

I'm baaaaaaaaack

Attached: christopher-steele-front-2.jpg (968x645, 38K)

Pros: Destabilized Middle East
Cons: Destabilized Middle East

How doest it feel that the author is not going to pay you for spamming his liberal fiction book?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-04-14-37-19.png (960x540, 267K)

So thats not britsh? Go fuck yourself

This is how you know that Woodward is a fucking liar. Trump's actions literally do not align AT ALL with what Woodward claims he has said. Trump has done more to ensure Bashar Al-Assad's continued rulership in Syria than anyone on the planet except Vladimir Putin.

Attached: et le cou.jpg (790x591, 88K)

Why does it matter if some dictator (((gasses))) his own people? This isn’t a western issue and spending the last 30+ years in that hellhole hasn’t done us any favours

Is there an actual source besides another anti-Trumper trying to sell a book?

Pro: Israel's investments into him finally pay off

Cons: Israel's investments into him finally pay off

Attached: yupthatswhoitlookslike.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Pros:
>The people’s revolution (YPJ) prevails
>Stimulated economy
>Dead Baathists
Cons:
>It won’t stop the inevitable end of American hegemony in a few years. Then again this probably a pro.
>Neocon Don would probably side with Al Qaeda over America’s Kurdish allies.
>Israel would still treat America like shit

Bobby is not going to pay you anyway.

Attached: 1536095449958.jpg (641x309, 32K)

Lies are going to get even more bold, its about the midterms now. Woodward is old kike they can allways natural cause him if they lose the elections.

>trump told some kikes he'd kill assad to get them off his back
and why exactly do you think assad is still alive if trump wanted to "fucking kill him"?

How much will it take to redpill Jow Forums about how shitty Trump is? Will you still believe his fucking lies about ending war and being against globalism?
He just added TPP clauses into a NAFTA deal with Mexico. Fuck this nigger.

Assad will still be in power, and Trump will be a forgotten memory by 2025.

Attached: assad vs trump.jpg (1616x1256, 370K)

>Deep state lies to trump about Assad gas attacks
>Trump loses his shit and starts acting like a lil bitch boi
MAGA, 4D chess. Thank god the US has such a retarded president. They will soon enough become irrelevant if they keep this tard.

Just wait for the schizo with the opinion piece articles to spam the thread about how Trump is gonna destroy Israel.

WHERE IS THE WAR? STILL NO FUCKING WAR YOU DUMB FUCKING KIKES. ANYYYYY FUCKING DAY NOW TRUMP WILL ATTACK SYRIA AMIRITE FELLOW WHITE GOY?

No cons
Assad is an animal and must go

There are no pros. And Trump is an idiot to believe shit about Assad coming from the same deep state and media who lies about him.

if trump was pro "getting rid of assad" then everyone in DC would be jumping for joy.

(((Woodard)))

Attached: IMG_20180904_175453.jpg (746x1067, 181K)

Attached: 1508976007990.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

But see we're not at war like (((they))) want. Trump can say all he wants but his actions speak louder than words. Try to pay attention leaf

Pros: lots of kick ass explosions and shit
Cons: further destabilisation of an already fucked region full of kikes and sandniggers which will inevitably spill over into Europe

>t. brainlets that still don't realize that trump, putin, and assad are working together

>trump told some kikes he'd kill assad to get them off his back

Not what I voted for. I voted for someone to tell the kikes to fuck right off. And to nuke Israel

how about speaking the truth? retarded nigger

This does not match up with what the entire MSM was reporting at the time and most thought Trump dragged his feet and deferred to his cabinate when he decided to bomb Syria

who?

It's not something that's done over night. Be patient man. Holy shit we're bot at war with Syria like Jews want. Let trump talk. Just pay attention to his actions and you can see he defiles the Jews plans. Just like when we struck Syria with 0 fatalities, the next day Israel jets were bombing Syria. Weird huh

>He actually believed Trump wouldn't be yet another zionist puppet

Attached: 1377308337853.png (217x219, 2K)

Elaborate ?

You're a rothschild puppet that isn't even smart enough to get paid

Attached: $0.png (644x644, 18K)

Pros - Another corrupt leader taken out.
Cons - Crap shoot on who fills the void.
Better to deal with the devil you know than the one you don't.
Just point him at ISIS or ISOL and let him loose.
Let him do all the dirty work. No reason to get involved.

I don't like Assad, however killing him would be a terrible idea, and doing it successfully would take much longer than Iraq. Syria is bordered to several countries that are on thin ice already, see Lebanon, they would be overwhelmed with even more Syrian refugees, more jobs lost, more assassinations, more bombings. Israel would pay the price too by killing Assad. This is all because of Iran, Syria is an arm of Iran and there would be a huge power vacuum there, so who knows what else would come from it.

Attached: 1520157485117.jpg (950x1352, 207K)

Con: Syria would become a radical Muslim shithole like Libya.
Pro: It would be within striking distance of Israel.
Con: ISIS never attacks Israel.
Pro: It would mean more sandnigger rapefugees for the UK and EU, both of which I detest.
Con: It would also mean more Muslim rapefugees for the US.
Pro: This might accelerate an inevitable race war in the US.
Con: the gov't would use it for an excuse for martial law.
Pro: A totalitarian god emperor is born in the US.
Con: It would likely be a shitskin Democrat.
Pro: I'm saving the last bullet for myself.

What are the pros and cons of believing kike propaganda?

This
Only an stupid idiot would think otherwise

I am no longer MAGA. Was on the train up until the last Syria strike in May. That was the last straw. After that I distanced myself.
No donations.
No twats.
No memes.
POTUS has repeatedly lied and disappointed me.

There is still an opportunity to win me back though. If muh 4D chess is real, it better manifest itself real quick. This MAGA shit better get good soon or I will ACTIVELY start campaigning AGAINST using the abovementioned methods

see: example pic

Attached: MagaState.jpg (960x597, 202K)

Pros:
No anti-USA leader anymore

Cons:
Another failed state (and near Israel)

Cons: we back yet another regime change in the middle east which has literally never gone well and always has far worse repercussions
Pros: it might work this time

>Americans

What did he mean by this?
Wait, isn't there a graphic being posted here that shows a wall of Assad opponents who have fallen?
Uh...oh...
Impeachment when?

>boomers think important information can actually be found in flavor of the month books made by Jews whose political schemes have been halted by Trump
How many books and fabricated (((scandals))) will it take for them to give up?
If the information inside them is so important, why don't they just upload it to the internet for free?
It's almost as if their entire political career was (at the very least) opportunism and that they want to get a quick cash grab by making people think they have dirt on Trump.

pro you all die
con for "Greater" Israel and the return of the messiah

Its a win win win situation

Attached: Greater-Exodus.jpg (3000x2239, 1.75M)

I mean WE all die .. but I just want to be sure ..

Attached: Give-your-life-for-greater-Israel.jpg (480x360, 102K)

>Pro:
literally nothing
>Con:
Lybia 2.0 aka Afghanistan 3.0 aka Iraq 4.0
Fuck the ME up even more than it already is, but on the other hand it'd be a logarithmic increase at the end of the day.

Proof he said that?
Also Pros and Cons for whom?
With Assad gone probably Turkey takes over Syria. If not some durka durka ISIS splinters pick up again. Israel also obviously benefits.

Attached: Ctl4MB2XYAAV_UM.jpg (609x349, 29K)

It will become Libya v2.
If we accept IQ distribution, then we must accept that some countries need someone at the top that is holding it together with snipers, guards with no names and torture chambers.

All because of (((((JAVANKA)))))) tears. Whata clownshow.

Attached: 1491879703277.jpg (1309x731, 245K)

Says the kike prometing a liberal fiction book? LMAO

Attached: 1536094062172.png (1015x642, 351K)

There are no pros.
What "the west" has tried to achieve with the "new world order" idea, is that there are no strong men and nations would submit their sovereignty to a world government, at least partially. UN would have been at the top.

What "the west" doesn't understand is the muslim mindset. To muslims, only the most ruthless Alpha is accepted to be a leader. This too, will have only very limited power, but, people are at relative peace and at ease under such an alpha. If you remove this alpha from power, muslims will immediately break into numerous factions that will fight, for ever if needed, for that position. They won't give up before strong man is in place, who can submit everyone under His will.
Muslims are a hive mind. They don't even recognize individual when looking at a mirror. Individuality doesn't exist in the muslim world. They are all a part of a collective.
So, breaking down the muslim world, has already opened the Pandora's box and it will spew everything actual Hell has stored, as long as there is no strong man leading them.

NWO, as an idea, was doomed to fail since day one.

PS. similar lack of individuality is found at least from one western state - Sweden.
Swedes are first collective thought and only second individual thought.

Trump's (((freinds))) got BTFO in the syrian civil war and now they want to assassinate Assad to keep the war going for another decade just for us to have more fucking refugees coming in and to destabilise more the most unstable place in the world

Attached: swedish_psyche.png (2548x974, 478K)

not a 4D chessfag and recognize that the don is pretty ZOGged on foreign policy but wasn't there a confirmed leaked report saying he wanted to withdraw our troops from Syria? this shit seems like kike disinfo to me tbqhwyfam

>create the potential for another isis to rise in the power vacuum
You make it sound like that was by mistake

Attached: DlLmXfcWsAA_3Jb.jpg (393x391, 37K)

Israel did the gas attack.

Trump was supposed to get troops out of Syria and then the false flag chem weapons attack happened and changed his mind.

This

The gas was chlorine gas. Uncomfortable symptoms last 5 days. These are not chemical weapons in the sense of the horrors of sarin, mustard gas etc

The OPCW fact finding mission found no chlorides indicative of a chlorine gas attack, much less organophosphates from a sarin or mustard attack. There simply was no evidence any attack happened.

This is the third time the OPCW exonerated Assad.

its a gentle gas .. its the gentlemen way to claim the dirt

Attached: 7Kk9bLV.jpg (800x792, 42K)

>Woodward

Listen you faggot zoomer, this is a non-story. Every presidency he publishes a "tell-all" book full of "anonymous sources" and "people familiar with the matter". It sucks up a news cycle or two and then goes away because no one gives a fuck what this asshole thinks.

>The people’s revolution (YPJ) prevails
You mean ISIS?
>Stimulated economy
HOW?
>Dead Baathists
And the only good commie, is a dead commie right?

Wasn't there a story line a year or so back, about trump ripping his generals a new one when they presented their plans for Afghanistan? Something about him being unhappy that it was just more of the same, so just screamed that they were being stupid and to go back to the drawing board and come up with something better? I'm not so sure he's so accepting of what he's handed.

theme: youtube.com/watch?v=qY_FzQ106zY

Attached: sneeze.jpg (634x699, 56K)

Should of voted for Hillary

Mattis

The cons are I didn't give obozo permission to kill Assad and I'm not giving Trump permission either.