Wu For Congress. Election day!!!

In 4 hours we'll find out if Wu becomes a Congressman

Attached: BE648BE4-BE0D-48FD-A027-1613A1CB5996.jpg (2048x1538, 528K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Brianna_Wu_is_John_Flynt
youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>i hate trannys
please burgers, if you fucking take him out ill promiss i wont go there to look for work

How can one person become even LESS relevant when running for public office?

This is actually my district.
I haven't voted yet. Probably won't.

the tranny shit doesn't even bother me, but anyone that wears butterfly glasses needs to be gassed.

No republicans worth nominating?

>Brianna Wu survived Gamergate and now is running for Congress.

>survived

If thats what survived looks like....I'm glad I died in the nuclear blasts.

Attached: 1535035933322.jpg (467x467, 94K)

Memes and jokes aside, is her platform mostly "vote for me because I'm a tranny?"

It's Boston exurbs.

I thought Brianna Wu was just a really really ugly lady

Worth voting for him just for s&g

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Brianna_Wu_is_John_Flynt

Attached: 1431674360139.jpg (606x572, 45K)

Its never admitted to being trans if I recall correctly, so I guess it's possible. I think being an ugly trans person is probably better than being an ugly woman though, at least with the former you have biological roadblocks making it difficult to look natural.

based Daisy poster

this monstrosity went door to door and someone actually let him in

Attached: vote Wu.jpg (1200x789, 92K)

He's doing the bugface.

Because of corrupt family and various political connections John Flynt could have walked into a political career and won without even trying.
Even if there was Hillary Clinton levels of rigging Brianna Wu couldn't win.
fucking laugh myself silly whenever i think about the life Wu threw away.

Reminder that this mentally ill faggot married an even bigger faggot. I wonder if he helps John clean hair and pus out of his neovagina.

Attached: EAAACBFE-2A5B-403B-910A-919EEFE46E01.jpg (375x500, 42K)

It's pretty clear Wu is severely mentally ill, so a part of me does feel bad that society allows this utterly broken human being to function independently, and fuck their life up because of it. These people need to be getting therapy, not let loose in normal society.

It got outed by Washington post this week. Wu went furious and sent tons of DMs to Wapo and they added a very passive aggressive redaction

Attached: _20180904_231526.jpg (720x194, 29K)

the penis is probably off so that's all the work needed. perfectly healthy young woman.

>Treasurer
>Goldburg.
heh.

It's true, he could have been the next Lindsay Graham and instead his claims to fame are cutting his dick off and a crappy phone game.

Was, they divorced and the cops had to be called, Brianna locked his ass up in a room after beating the piss out of him.

Kek

Oh how I want to see the democrat cult injure itself beyond repair this year.

Attached: dnc-tranny-for-vermont-governor.jpg (1024x787, 197K)

>I don't identify as transgender :^)

Attached: Wuman.jpg (489x445, 39K)

> A vote for Wu is a vote for Poo

aka dont waste your fucking vote on a non

I appreciate how these pictures leave Janet Reno not cropped-out.

Attached: merchant-woman.jpg (446x841, 60K)

why would it? its ironic because she is a woman who looks like a man

christ she looks old

>she

Congress"man"

This is fucking disgusting.

>she

Attached: despair.png (530x653, 418K)

I come from four hours into the future

The outcome you seek is not the outcome that is destined

Is she really a man? (((wikipedia))) doesn't say...

Certianly looks like a tranny but then again feminism makes women so ugly i never know

I stayed in Randolph one weekend. I don't see those folk identifying with ms Wu

It’s HUGE!

I'm with
>her

Too bad my district is too far north,

you're a fucking retard.
How many trannys have you "accidently" fucked?

How fucking new are you

Wikipedia has a strict policy on trannies

I saw that he was running today. Fortunately or unfortunately, he isn’t running in my district so I couldn’t cast a vote in another direction. My guess is that he’ll win because he is a tranny. MA is a bleeding heart for trannies. A tranny question is on the ballot in MA come November which will also probably pass.

We know but it's fun to pretend he had a chance.

Has happened to me twice - felt sick after

but i am an autist

cleanse with fire

Attached: 30F552AC-CBF4-463F-B253-F6A4E9EA14ED.jpg (1600x900, 296K)

Jesus Christ. That thing looks like it’s made of wax. I know John Carpenter disavows Jow Forums theories, but damn this It could star in a Halloween movie

check out the (((wiki))) article about jack monroe to see how far (((wiki))) is gone, all mention of her actual name airbrushed from history, pronouns all weird, almost unreadable

>primary
>election
>leaf

haha

i saw some pics of him/her a few years ago and just thought it was a dog ugly woman

>she

Attached: 0009 - JkVN6dq.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Vote for Pepe not the tranny

Whoa!!

Attached: 07589C37-3A3C-44BD-85E6-E2EF80591732.jpg (220x229, 11K)

John Flynt was an insane faggot who became a an even more insane eunuch.

Attached: 24323.png (407x292, 172K)

Sounds like you're one of the mexicans we actually want here

Ugh. Don't remind me. She's running in my district. My town has a sign on it saying "all shooting is prohibited by law". Cucks.

Shit fuck fucking shit motherfucker cock I called it a she

I'd vote for that crazy faggot if the girl on the stairs sat on my face while I voted.

This. See this here? This is the fucking conditioning working. The brainwashing. This is why we're fucked.

Scituate here, no way he wins against Lynch

The problem is that thing has never admitted to being a tranny

John Flynt disappeared around the time Brianna Wu appeared. Someone paid one of those websites that does a background check and it shows that on Brianna's voting registration prior to 2003 the name was listed as John Walker Flynt.

It doesn’t really matter. He’s tried to make his sex ambiguous and is trying to ride what happened from GG as a platform. MA will eat up those oppression points.

Check to see if it filled out it's paperwork correctly. If it checked 'female' for sex, it could have committed election fraud. You're in a perfect position to fuck some shit up.

Reminder that there is no Republican running in her district, so if she wins the primary, it looks like she's going to congress.

Canton here. The concept of irrelevance embodied in a town.

>he doesn't want >her in congress making the Dems look even loonier than normal
I just want to see the shit show she makes there.

I keep thinking about it that way. I feel like if Wu made it to congressional there would be a massive slap in the face about how your fuckin pet ideals don't fly when you set foot outside of fucking cuckachusetts

Interesting thanks, especially as (((wikipedia))) won't ever allow discussion of tranny's previous identities - what a fucked up world when an "encyclopedia" behaves like that

That is not how this works..but I like your thinking

do u work in boston? i can't think of another reason anyone would want to live in that area

Newfag go away

I have usually voted Democrat, even if I am right of center and libertarian. I'm also progressive and sick of Republicans. Yet I'm just sick of the PC cancer and bullshit identity politics the Dems have focused on. Maybe if more loons get into power, Dem voters will wake the fuck up.

I live in Allston but came home to vote today. There’s really no reason for me to register to vote in the city

I got cousins in NH who work in Boston. The fuck would anyone live south of Boston?

would be kinda funny if he won. Didn't he get accused of sexually assaulting a minor or some shit?

>I live in Allston
I used to. Those were the days. RIP in peace Sunset.

Attached: allston-students-wordsliveby.jpg (590x384, 54K)

Beaches, no minorities, you can get into Boston in half an hour if you take 3A in

i did the allston thing too when I was in school. what a dump. one year we couldn't move into our apartment for a week because the previous tenants had disgusting ferrets and they needed extra time to clean up after them.

Quiet town... Got space. Living in the city full of shit bags gets tiresome.
Wu has no chance vs Lynch. He's running my district but no way anyone votes for him.

>Congressman
well played sir

You spelled republican wrong and i’m pretty sure the damage is done at this point.

Attached: image.jpg (450x503, 133K)

It's a nice place to get drunk and lose a few teeth in the taverns without you or anyone else noticing.

thats just awful

someone should tell him to stop embarrassing himself

One shithole we looked at in lower Allston, down by the train yard, looked like a fucking crack house. It looked like the students were living on the floor with just mattresses. Hardly any furniture. Felt bad for the cat in the apartment. Another one had a closed off fireplace full of empty Four Loco cans like some kinda shrine.

Attached: 1400854873179.png (561x552, 232K)

Wake up, Neo.
The Matrix has you.

Attached: 2986201.large.jpg (431x267, 19K)

Yeah, and the Providence/Stoughton line right into the city for work. It's idyllic. It's just also blue as the fucking sky.

Is this legit?

underrated

I voted on the Republican primary I voted for Scott lively he openly hates faggots and Jews.

Plus Charlie Baker is a nigger loving neocon

Oh God pleeeassssse let this happen!!!!!

Attached: 1519255603089.jpg (480x450, 32K)

Reminder that this woman chased a mentally ill young man in a street race till the point of crashing the young mans car, nearly killing him. She Can not run for officer as she needs to answer for these crimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=7GhaqHL8GOk

I went to Ole Miss and had an internship in the admissions office. John Flynt was admitted to the University of Mississippi in 2003-04 iirc. Brianna Wu, who I have many friends in common with according to facebook, had no record of admission.

If that thing wins, this can only be good for us.

Having a literal fucking lunatic in congress for the dems is only going to make them easier to ridicule. We just need to sit back and wait for some deranged outburst that will alienate swing voters. If she loses, she/the dems get a platform to rant about 'omg there's still so much prejudice against trans.'

Attached: Hitler happy and oddly smooth.jpg (639x794, 129K)

baste

Attached: Approval.jpg (300x428, 87K)

Fake news from GamerGate Alt Right Nazis.

You put your penis into a festering axe wound not once, but twice? Not only are you an autist, but you’re a dopey faggot as well. Not cool user.