The CODEX GIGAS

what does Jow Forums know about this book?

Attached: codex_gigas.jpg (800x600, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6keMgLmFEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pill me on it

A very big bible made by an autist, back then people were illiterate so they made up all kinds of bullshit about the book because it had spoopy demon drawings and that's all they could understand.

I dont like books with 6 pointed stars on it

It's a pretty big book
>for you

a collection of suppressed christian works by the likes of josephus that make it transparently clear that christianity was the hostile takeover of rome via mythology, a world historical master stroke of cult craft

It contains more than just the Bible

Attached: 51NXW5UmnEL.jpg (314x500, 51K)

What? Really? Can you tell me more or gib some link? Sounds really interesting

As I sad, it contains demon drawings.

Josephus of Jerusalem? as in the kike that wrote all those texts on witchcraft. Google mandrake, what could they possibly be talking about? Then google Jewish blood sacrifices.

>Being this autistic

Its a big bible made a few hundred years back in Bohemia. Legend says it was made by a monk who would be kicked out of his monastery, and in order to convince them to let him stay he promised he would do the most elaborate book of all time. But since he wasn't able to Finnish it he sold his soul to the devil in order for the devil to finish it in his place, the devil then proceeded to finish the book but left a portrait of himself in the book.
It was taken as a spoil of war by Sweden in the 30 year war i believe. It is currently housed in the Stockholm communal library.

It weighs 165lbs

What's it about? There is more than just the Bible in it

It has a history that suggests to my mind that its cursed, despite me not believing in curses. Theres no way the motherfucker wrote it in one night, like the legend goes, but that thing has had more attempts to rub it out of existence(whether by human intention or bad luck) than any other piece of literature in existence. It contains something important, im sure of it.

bump

bump

Here's another interesting book

Voynich Manuscript

youtube.com/watch?v=p6keMgLmFEk

I know where at least one page is.

Seems to contain non canonical writings peculiarily placed between the old testament and the new testament
>Antiquitates Iudaicae; The histories of the Jews
>De bello Iudaico; On the Jewish war
hmm

Sum shit that a guy wrote it in one night by being possesed by Donald Trump

Christian NEET made a deal with the devil and wrote it all in one night. Spoopy big book. I'm going to steal it.