34 degrees (93) and 70% humidity in September, 4 minute past midnight

34 degrees (93) and 70% humidity in September, 4 minute past midnight

answer me this goyim. if we jews are really that smart then why the founders of Israel chose to settle in this miserable desert without any oil? nothing but fucking cactuses, camels and hostile nomadic sandniggers up in here.

Attached: images (21).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_(person)
atimes.com/partition-syria-us-israel-eye-golan-heights-oil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the US gives you gibs

and they wouldn't give us gibs if we demanded a piece of land from Germany? i would be comfy sipping hot coco milk next to my shikza blond nordic sextoy satisfying me for all those dead jews her grandpa help killed, instead im baking here in the night with nothing but vulgar Moroccan loud mouth bitches with heavy makeup

unironically Iron Age gods still exist and the one in Israel is uber strong

Fuuuu

This.

There are no Cactus in Israel. Op is a fag. Cacti are native to the Americas with one know example in central Africa that looks nothing like the common conception of the plant.

>Something not being native means it isn't there now

>no cactus in Israel
>the national fruit is literali a cactus fruit
Amerimutt education en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_(person)

Because God actually hates you.

They'll take what they can get (for free)

i guess they brought them over, i know the first settlers brought a shit load of eucalyptus trees from Australia to drain the swamps. but one cactai is native in serenity- the sabres - is has a red sweet fruit.

the Zionist used it as an allegory for the New Jew - tuff, sturdy, full of thorns but has a sweet spot

It's literally not, other than gardens perhaps. there aren't wild patches of fucking cacti like West Texas. It's small details like that that point to proxy posters

That are good conditions for sneaky reptiles

>without any oil?
They have plenty of oil.

Attached: israel foreign aid 5.jpg (1693x978, 187K)

You're smart, but God hates you and has cursed you, so it wouldn't matter what region of the world you're in, the universe itself is against you, Abraham.

that's just gas, and they gonna drill it really close to the shore so its gonna fuck up the water. real genius of us right?

It's oil and gas. Israel has discovered enough oil and gas to sustain the State for at least the next 40 years. Furthermore, Israel's economy is booming and Israel does not need foreign aid. Jews aren't getting deported to their Utopia, Rabbi, but to jail cells.

Attached: genie energy FOX.jpg (960x960, 167K)

I don't care man you're not gonna get to keep it anyway

Lmao

there's no oil in the Golan heights, maybe they drilling to see if they can find some but if they did it would be all over the news and people would be protecting it anyway. there's shitload of arabs there and they would cause a riot

>there's no oil in the Golan heights
see

damn i guess you're right but they defiantly didnt start drilling it. they gonna probably frack it too. that's a fucking shame

atimes.com/partition-syria-us-israel-eye-golan-heights-oil/

its a beautiful place, everything gonna be ruined

because you are rothschilds chosen people

Attached: 34234.jpg (680x499, 48K)

Because if not for Israel there is no magic in the spell.

This is because that piece of land is a Nexus that joins 3 Continents together. All intercontinental movement of goods have to pass through it, which is why Civilization was born precisely at that place, and why the political faction that controls Middle Orient becomes King of the World, unless toppled.

And toppling them at any cost is vital or your faction gets out of the game, which is why Middle Orient is always in war, and why "Jews" have "chosen" it as their promised land. Don't let them keep it under the bullshit of religion.

You only need to play a few games of Risk to understand why that strategic piece of land matters so much.

Israel's birthright is the world. You know as much as me that in a world without Amalek the Jews would be finally free to create the galactic utopia that our God promised us.

Attached: israel.jpg (1178x1600, 175K)

You got Angelo'd.

Attached: 1517440863718.png (556x309, 163K)

You are not smart, you are tribalistic.
And unfriendly habitat = good eugenics