Why people breed

Jow Forums in 1 picture

Attached: n60nsav9o9k11.jpg (750x485, 88K)

You forgot about social security, need more at the base of the pyramid

Is that like a Bizzarro world Chick Tract

this is a comic made by VHEMT, aka the "voluntary human extinction movement"

they're a deep ecology group that advocates for people to kys in order to save the environment

absolute nutters, but entertaining trolls similar to the westboro baptist church

Attached: kys.jpg (500x348, 67K)

they literally think humans should go extinct. which is actually a view that many, many, many so called 'intelligent' people will espouse when discussing 'philosophy'

Antinatalism is like memetic virus enginereed to stop spreading smart genes.

To even understand these arguments you have to be somehow intelligent. On the contrary, dumb people will just shrug hands and continue fucking, breeding and multiplying.

I wonder (((who))) coudl think of such idea?

If you can't sustain your own society, why the fuck should anyone else value any ideals you hold? Why shouldn't they just line you up, grab you by the hair, yank your head back, slit your throat, and let you bleed out on the pavement gurgling about how you're their ally?

They shouldn't. If your society grows weak and withered with people not valuing their own clay, it is the right of invaders to come in and prey upon your weakness. Your ideals and beliefs and virtues deserve to die with you. Your women deserve to be beaten raped. Your babes deserve to be hurled to their deaths. Your men deserve to be purged entirely.

That's why boomers bring in niggers and spics

Through the history of mankind, strength is the only currency that has ever mattered. Not strength of ideals. Not strength of diversity. Strength. Raw. Pure. Brutal. Primal.

Why do these so called intellectuals only refer to white people and christianity in thier debates? They do realise that mojority of people on earth are non whites?

Attached: IMG_1029.png (737x866, 284K)

I wonder why, kike

Women are sexual fruits, only feet for being wives and mothers indeed. Some are talented in arts, science and other crafts, and should be in academia. All the others, shouldn't meddle with state affairs. Women need to be removed from the workforce.

>Nina Paley was born in Urbana, Illinois, the daughter of Jean (Passovoy) and Hiram Paley. Her family was Jewish.
Every fucking time

Attached: nina_paleylarge4__large.jpg (600x450, 33K)

Notice she didn't use niggers or spics in that comic even though they have higher reproduction rates. Really oodles my caboodle.

In World War 2, it wasn't through brilliance of ingenuity that the Red Army took Berlin. It was through strength. Wave and wave. Bodies over bodies until the opposition broke. The sheer virtue of unrelenting force and numerical superiority against which their enemy could not compete.

That's untrue. Women can operate as part of a militia surprisingly well. I personally feel everyone in a society should be fit and trained to be able to operate in such a capacity. Not as a shock troop, but simply as a defender. It should be part of a martial culture. Stronger parents bring forth superior offspring.

I feel the biggest failing of the West is teaching women to be more in touch with their emotions. Prioritizing emotion over logic or rationality means you do stupid shit based on impulse. And then a lot of the time they're not held accountable for it. Through an equal curriculum of personal mastery, I feel the difference between the sexes in regard to judgement is most-likely lessened to where it is no longer an issue.

>Women can operate as part of a militia surprisingly well.

You are a fucking retard. A militia sits around in existing structures until the invading army shows up and then shoots hunting rifles at them out of windows. A wheelchair bound obese diabetic can be in a militia.

The invading army either gasses the town or levels the building.

>libshits want gibs
>libshits don't want to actually do the things that keep the gibs factory going

>by Nina

Who wants to bet this roastie is lonely and husbandless now?

>want people to kill themselves
>but refuse to go first

Are you kidding? Even most normies would really be put off by this. You read waaay too much HuffPo.

sage

Hitler did right, women do not belong in the front lines. War is a masculine activity, just like domestic affairs is a feminine activity. Women do not belong in the front, nor with a sword/rifle in their hands.
Kinder, Küche, Kirche.
The talent should go where it can benefit society. The medium should go where nature molded them to be.

Girls who are into you like to be choked a little #FACT

>Traditional values
>Existential crisis
>Traditional values
>Traditional values
>Racial/species pride
>Existential crisis
>Rape
>Racial/species pride
I'll admit, it does break down to a solid reflection of Jow Forums, but it misses the point by overly atomizing the anxieties. For example, trying to live a good and fulfilling life where you are responsible for raising future men and women who will be better than the last generation (a more positive merger of traditional values and existential crisis). Or perhaps trying to maintain a genetic legacy that's proved itself invaluable to humanity as a whole throughout history, but has fallen under a great deal of vitriol and criticism lately due to the political expediency of our time (a merger of racial/species pride and existential crises). Or hell, just the 14 words (traditional values and racial/species pride).

It's easy to cherry pick fears and frame them as bad when the context justifying those fears is removed.

Again, I specifically noted that women do not function well as shock troops. They tend to be better when kept to support roles or auxiliary. If a women is capable enough and wishes to serve on the front, I don't feel there should be a restriction on that. But it needs to be a certainty there is no compromise. Compromises mean casualties.

Every person within a society should be trained how to survive and how to operate a rifle.

There is no doubt one of ((((them))))) did this

This is the power of ultra instinct

Attached: jewbecca sugar.png (960x540, 27K)

Not surprising. I was just looking at it and thinking about how the toony illustrations can't hide the creator's pitch black, nihilistic contempt for human beings. These casually anti-human motherfuckers are scary as shit.

>Why are these people I've brainwashed so brainwashed?

>By Nina (((Paley)))
EVERY.FUCKING.TIME

Attached: Screenshot_7.jpg (1150x575, 127K)

I can't imagine what it's like to be that mentally jewed.

Oh for FUCKS sake!

brainlets think humanity should go extinct. P A T R I C I A N S know that humanity needs a culling.

The Americas and Europe are not overpopulated. These anti-human kikes need to take their message to India, China, and Sub Saharan Africa. I’m sure they’ll be welcomed with open arms.

Attached: CA09DF6F-950F-48C1-93C8-121C8FCFDEC4.png (1055x574, 93K)

Yeah, and now she's a poor, motherless jew with fading looks

Chick was far less deranged.

>wordy leftist kike memes
*sigh* another day on pol i suppose

Attached: 8AC880B8-D895-4ACB-BD21-EE44E2F8B6BB.jpg (500x451, 58K)

WHY PEOPLE BREATHE: A GUIDE TO THE 40S
>"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children": nazi

Two useless shits that don't contribute to social security. Boomers don't give a shit, they're getting theirs right now. As for what happens to SS after they're dead, they couldn't care less.

Because they're white people who are reacting to their own perceived environment. Only white people are smart enough to come up with something as retarded as the VHEMT; no other race is able to so thoroughly sever their rational thoughts from their survival instinct

it’s the final step of nihilism of course this movement will be 99% white

>Trying to take perfectly reasonable thoughts and display them as being insane or nonsensical
Almonds: activated

Emotional development comes in phases, and the anti-human folks are stuck in the mindset of a 14 year-old. The majority of people are hedonistic children their entire lives. They can be very destructive, but for the most part innocently so, and they'll do or believe whatever works for them.
Then you've got these angsty motherfuckers who read a little bit of history/philosophy and figured out that life is hard and the universe doesn't revolve around them. They wind up taking the path of least resistance and assume that human beings are basically evil or that existence itself is losing game and selectively educate themselves in whatever they think will absolve them of the burden of their knowledge so they get to act like children again (with the added bonus of getting to act smarter than everybody else).
Then there's the odd person who's been there and done that and turned into a genuine adult. They wade through the horrors and come out the other side realizing that this kind of nihilism is a pathetic and ultimately unsubstantiated escape tactic.

Fear and intimidation don't create long-term success. Dominance relies on the group's approval. If the group doesn't approve of you, you're on borrowed time. Apes and wolves do the same thing. You're completely wrong.

Leftists can't meme in one picture..

So the alternative is die, let girls become vain whores, get replaced in your country, let wombs go barren, fuck the environment anyway.

What do these VHEMT niggers think the world will be without low-replacement level, high ecologic conscience, high technology, low enviromental impact white countries?

A worldwide polluted favela with niggers reproducing at an uncontrolled rate, pillaging and surviving with the goods scavenged from the ruins of the only friendly modern civilization for this planet.

Neomalthusians act and think like kikes, the lot of them. Fuck VHEMT

Attached: b.jpg (476x356, 16K)

Shit I used to be a fan of nina paley's indie films
fucking kike

Wow that kinda racist. Dont you know that the top 30% of blacks are smarter than the bottom 50% of whites

Basically a better future and population will be much lower. I think it's pretty good. You rats breed like there is no tomorrow

Attached: 1535958205183.jpg (399x351, 67K)

>voluntary human extinction movement

Get on my level...

Attached: Pentti_Linkola.jpg (800x977, 115K)

The absolute opposite.

How does a motherfucking Swiss village seem more populated and less polluted than a fucking Kenyan bidonville?

We don't need extinctionary kike movements, we need some goddamn right wing Ecofascism and strict reproductive limitations for third world countries. By force if needed.

Schlomo, I...

Attached: sbnr.jpg (217x232, 14K)

>Fear and intimidation don't create long-term success. Dominance relies on the group's approval. If the group doesn't approve of you, you're on borrowed time. Apes and wolves do the same thing. You're completely wrong.
Fear and intimidation? What the fuck do you think I was talking about? Unity is strength, yet unity means the people are united. I wasn't talking about politics or factional bullying. Those are games. I was talking about life and death. Apes and wolves live in the woods in small groups. When they encounter humans, the humans often kill them to the last. They slay and butcher them.

If you wish to live as the wolves or the apes, you're free to go off and do so. And you're free to die as the wolves and the apes do. Outnumbered and outgunned.

>right wing Ecofascism and strict reproductive limitations for third world countries

Attached: aroused.jpg (500x208, 84K)

Are you a genuine geneticist?

A society can be the most united and virtuous in the world, but if it lacks the strength to defend itself from those wishing to destroy it, then that unity and virtue will only amass in pits dug by the survivors prior to them joining their kin.

If the Jews want to live, they need strength. If the LGBT want to live, they need strength. If you want the idea of a kind and loving society to live, you need to be ready and willing to kill in its defense. And part of that is to produce progeny. To sustain your society. For if you sit complacent and expect outsiders to make up for your sloth, then the outsiders will creep in. And they'll carry their own views. And their own biases. And they'll wait. And they'll wait. And then, when they outnumber you, all you cherish will be cast to ruin. Because you were a fool.

Yes, I studied that shit.

Attached: academia.png (569x497, 88K)

semite/negroid-only engineered virus when

Fugg, why is this so popular suddenly?! Are we close to convergence?

>MAKE US WHOLE!!!

Attached: this_isnt_even_my_final_form.png (869x873, 469K)

my nigga

>That's why boomers bring in niggers and spics
Which replace the Whites who were aborted.

No, the cartoonist is probably some guy paying child support for a kid he tried to get aborted so he made a comic under the hope that other people would try to get out of fatherhood just like him and wind up paying child support for a kid they don't have custody over... just like him.

Half of all support for abortion comes from people who've lost custody battles in court over kids they tried to get aborted.

Are many of your colleagues race realists?

The 8th panel is correct though. Scientific progress might be a curve, but zoomed in, it's steps. One-in-a-million geniuses see a problem a certain way or come up with a novel idea, and that then drives knowledge up a little bit. Then someone else can now use that knowledge to have their epiphany and do the same. There is a certain level of population density required for certain discoveries. Without it there won't be enough people around to learn from you and take the next step. It's why we've seen technological progress explode after the discovery of better communication methods. When you can communicate with anyone in the world in an instant knowledge can spread fast. It's counter intuitive, but the best chance we have of becoming an immortal space faring civilization IS mass breeding.

Hydrophobia was a good game, I don't understand all the hate