Hierarchy of races

Which races are the greatest?

Here is what I think. (I'm a white American of German and North Italian ancestry)

Attached: types of races.png (1360x800, 874K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C2nvaI5fhMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(((hierarchy)))

all races are great! yay diversity!

Attached: 1535992753030.png (500x500, 68K)

(((diversity)))

I like east asians and Indians but I don't want them in the US.

how could indo-dravidians and indo-aryans be ranked so high? hahahah the british just shot their guns in the air to fake the battles that led them to conquer india, you mong.

>Asians above North Africans
you are a ducking retard

I didn't make this I would put only Europeans, East Asians and high-caste Hindus at the top.

The other ones I'd put in the second row.

I'm Native American OP, that's not very nice. :'(

Also who ever made this has to most bastardized and diluted understanding of anthropology.

Idk I'd put the Mesoamericans in shit tier but South and North american natives are bro tier. Probably second row.

The societies humans create are in response to their environments rather than it being so inherent genetic of the people that form them. Viewing separate human societies in a hierarchy like this is limiting. If you actually want to study humanity and specific ethnic groups then they should be studied within their own context. Instead of looking down at "primitive" societies for not for not developing the fundamental technologies of your culture, ask why they didn't develop it. For example the institution of agriculture. When societies make the shift from foragers to agriculturalists its in response to DRAMATIC circumstances, this is because agriculture takes generations to develop and lowers your health and quality of life. People living foraging lifestyles are in all cases taller, healthier, and longer lived than agriculturalists due to their healthier diets and variety of food. The also engage in warfare far less since theirs no territory to fight over. Agriculture develops in areas where scarcity/competition of resources necessitate that shift.

Attached: 2438E33900000578-2883788-The_bones_studied_covered_four_distinct_archaeological_human_pop-a-16_14192 (634x419, 78K)

Northern & Eastern Europeans creator races lmfao. More like sit back and let me appropriate your shit, races.

AHAHAHAHA

this

here is the thing tho, the ELITES are the ones pushing down, so why should we care?

This also explains how whites and asians suffer from osteoporosis at higher rates.

blacks are not hunter gatherers, jesus fucking Christ.
Nennets are hunter-gatherers, Saami are hunter-gatherers, even Mongol are somewhat hunter-gatherers
There are only a few hunter-gatherers left in Africa and they are being fucking chased off their land by globalization and imperialistic Islamism.

Snow niggers have achieved nothing

Attached: 1493932452519.jpg (938x844, 175K)

D&C shill spotted.

Consider that they are undergoing a rapid civilizational and lifestyle shift within the course of only a few short generations that took other societies thousands of generations. What's more is these shifts didn't come about organically either.

Attached: Ctf.jpg (569x428, 23K)

>D&C
Muh "white people" is a (((American))) concept.

I downloaded this and edited it.

Attached: types of races - Copy.png (1712x800, 1.04M)

The same domino effect happened in the Americas, once specific Tribes got hold of horses and firearms and learned they could earn more by capturing more land and slaves to sell to the Europeans, the spread out conquering other tribes which in turn caused them to spread out and war with other tribes and so on,(all the while spreading European diseases with them) by the time Euro-American settlers started heading west, the Native Americans were undergoing a total civilizational collapse and period of devastatingly brutal warfare unlike anything they've ever experienced.

This chart does not take into account that blue-eyed Caucasians are superior to brown eyed caucasians.

Well how do I put that memeflag

>tfw Indo-Aryan

The idea is that the white ppl hard earned all their technological advances with organically controlled warfare and self-cannibalism

Savages just buy the best armaments possible to use against literally every swinging dick that is from the same haplogroup but happens to be red not blue

White people didnt incessantly marauding eachother at first opportunity, we learned in the old days such behavior brings about heavy handed karma, we only barely survived freezing to death hours before starving to death for the same reason the natives got wiped the fuck out

> we just did

Do you have brown eyes?

Yes what do you expect I'm half Italian

>. People living foraging lifestyles are in all cases taller, healthier, and longer lived than agriculturalists due to their healthier diets and variety of food.

Only works for very small populations.Once the numbers increase some kinds of humans go agriculture,others start to kill and eat euch other.
There is the diference.

I have blue eyes

I wish

this

Attached: 1501111274434.jpg (791x1024, 157K)

A ton of those "lower" races created civilizations.

>niggers
>civilization
Choose one

I was thinking more South East Asians and Levantines and shit.

There is no racial hierarchy, shill.

Attached: national council for the child.jpg (720x1280, 169K)

are 90% of the 1% really Jewish?

Second tier people did make civilizations, just not as great as the guys on top.

It says "Mainters"

Maintainers*

You're misinterpreting what I was trying to say about the paradigm shift leading to a civilization collapse, but whatever.
>White people didnt incessantly marauding eachother at first opportunity.
Really nigger...
Like i said scarcity/competition of resources. Necessity is the mother of invention.

Attached: 2016_03b_simms_opener.jpg (1280x800, 1023K)

> take this blackpill
The first H. sapiens were likely more intelligent than this generation.

Attached: WzGW5SR.jpg (1920x1079, 86K)

Oh yeah I took that pill years ago. Humans evolved to need daily hardships that push our physical bodies and mental abilities to the limits in order to survive and grow and feel content. Our reliance on technology and modern conveniences are actively retarding us and making our lives worse. 100% that shit's true.
>t.Industrial Society and Its Future

Rich or poor teritory don't actualy impact the civilization, there will allwais be a scarcity.Even humans living in rich region will simply multiply up to the point of not enough resurces.
The diference betwin races is how they deal with it.

Okay, but we should analyze the people's response within their own cultural context and not use European Civ. as a an objective base. For example, the California Culture area of Native Americans was very densely populated (just as it is today) their response to resource management was unique because of the environment they lived in and transhumant lifestyle they adapted to, Since the giant California Central Valley is surrounded by giant mountain ranges the valley's soil is incredibly rich. Before the rivers were dammed, every early spring the valley would flood, replenishing the soil, but simultaneously making it impossible to maintain fields. So what they did instead was controlled slash and burn methods to burn away the brush and debris and encourage only the plants that were useful to them to grow. Literal forest orchards of acorns, Pine nuts, and thousands of other edible plants were maintained without a traditional institution of agriculture. Also the flooded valley provided copious amounts of food from birds migrating the pacific flyway.

Americans. Definitely.

Attached: 4F82A223-2430-4A74-8940-10D1FE553BB7.jpg (900x1200, 137K)

SEA almost same level as east asia not with south asia pajeet

Both groups fit the requirements for that category

>egyptian north african caucasoids, mediterraneans and eurasians 5.000 years of civilization, father o philosophy and medicine
>"Maintainer Races"

Attached: AncientAndModernEgyptian.png (424x883, 565K)

Chinese

>northern and western europeans
>500~800 years of civilization
>"Creator races"

European and East-Asian. This is why war between China and west is inevitable because both are high IQ civilizations that fight over natural resources

based

t. jungle nigger

the only SEA nation worth a damn is singapore and that's because they have east-asian roots

Replace Gulf Arabs with Eastern Europeans.

i bretty much agree, would consider amerindians maintainers though. Mayans aztecs and incans were apparently decently civilized.

I fix'd for you.

Attached: fixd.png (1726x800, 1.01M)

/thread

u had to add the HAHAing sequence bc you know other races don't make important advancements :(

Native Americans lived peaceful lives until you decided to kill them. They even fucking helped you (that's why you have Thanksgiving day). If someone is violent then it's you.

Show your flag Ahmed

Native Americans killed each other then after they got owned they all started pretending they were all one tribe and whining in unison about getting owned

lol what a meme

whether or not they killed eachother is none of your business. europeans have been killing eachother for millenia, is that an excuse to genocide them and claim their land? you're just greedy for more land

>"Ahmed"
What?

Attached: Average+dutch+women_f02dce_6009803.jpg (1173x1153, 463K)

>creates nearly every cultural and technological advancement you use daily
>not a creator

Attached: 1536032609588.png (462x412, 48K)

At that point in history it was acceptable to do such things and white people are the only ones who get shit for it because white people were the best at it at the end of the day

Attached: 1536026613700.jpg (600x400, 175K)

>it was acceptable

says who? oh right, the ones who did the conquering. why are new worlders so morally bankrupt?

I never say that they don't have innovations, i say that they don't put the same categories of "creator" to the others "phenotypes".
And those things of "phenotypes" by country is severly wrong, most of inventors belong to the dinaric,alpine combo,mediterranean and specially "Keltic nordic" phenotype, not fully "nordic".

I would put southeast asians in inhabitant tier

>I would put southeast asians in inhabitant tier
Isn't Singapore based?
Thais were never colonized just as Japs.

Attached: Singapore Skyline.jpg (1600x1000, 281K)

> Gulf Arabs
Where do you think the "Queen of Sheba" was?

Attached: sabaean.jpg (1224x1728, 362K)

Choose your mate wisely.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 9.12.42 PM.png (531x698, 193K)

Attached: sabaean01.jpg (537x612, 47K)

Also remember that Vietnam defeated USA

Attached: Vietnam War.jpg (1214x674, 430K)

Attached: yemenArchitecture.jpg (554x670, 170K)

What's funny is when niggers brag about invading Europe and "civilizing" us . What's funny is how you seem to forget that white people brought the modern world to all corners of the globe . What's funny is how whites abolished slavery and that American blacks are the luckiest slaves to have ever existed . What's funny is niggers and Arabs had millions and millions of white slaves . What's funny is how niggers are still enslaving each other and being enslaved by Arabs . What's funny is you are speaking to me in English and trying to act like you don't benefit from white colonialism . What's funny is how all of Africa and much of the middle East receives foreign aid and still the citizens of these countries flood into white countries . What's funny is you type this to me on a computer , on the internet . What's funny is it's okay for things to happen to whites , but it's never okay for whites to participate in the same practices . That is what is funny . What's funny is skin bleaching . What's funny is hair-dye and weaves . Whats funny is blacks advocating for self-segregation or land grabs when we are in their countries , but demanding to be a part of white countries . It's okay when a nigger or Arab does it but god forbid a European do the same thing . Fuck off retard , take the stick out of your ass and use your little subhuman brain

Attached: 1535936966212.gif (284x280, 1.31M)

Attached: shebaTempleOfTheSun.jpg (585x379, 57K)

< a shill is a shill is a shill
let's have a dick contest in the face of destruction
Kys

Attached: 15342.gif (350x200, 720K)

Switch Northern Europeans with Caucasians.

all of which has nothing to do with stealing other people's lands

>Innovations
>Europeans created everything from electricity to the lightbulb to the personal vehicle to airplanes to modern medicine to computers ..... You name it !

Attached: 1535930498266.gif (400x188, 45K)

i see a patern there

Attached: 1484749802913.jpg (1654x961, 106K)

The fuck even is this

I would honestly bump khosians up a level.

Attached: pip-tabellehre39.jpg (627x561, 107K)

>I'm a white American of German and North Italian ancestry
Kinda redundant, could of just said youre German

Attached: 25%2520Kinn.jpg (267x354, 21K)

Attached: jaw.projection.2.jpg (379x224, 42K)

Why is it okay for the Bantu to take Boer land ? Why is it okay for the Moors to invade Europe ?
Why is it okay for Muslims and niggers to now flood into Europe ?
Why is it okay for the ottomans to enslave whites ?
Are you honestly advocating for Australian Abos or North American natives ? There was Nordic people here hundreds or thousands of years before Columbus ever set foot on North America . Does that mean that because the natives killed off the Nordic people that they stole their land ? Do you honestly believe that an Abo or NA Native or nigger would have ever progressed to the same level of society as let's say the Chinese or Europeans ? Africa and NA Natives and Australians we're literally in the Stone age , and contrary to popular belief they welcomed Europeans and loved many of the luxuries that Europeans brought with them . ( Mostly NA natives and Australian Abo )

Attached: 1536009227723.jpg (964x1258, 562K)

Anglo-Saxon

What makes Iranians superior to Levantine Arabs?

Northern Europeans are basically aggregators who make some modifications.
They took Greco-Roman scitech and improved upon it
They took various tribal musical styles and made rock
They took rocketry from Asia and made engines that could lift spaceships, automobiles, and jet aircraft
They took all the people of the earth and made America, Australia and Canada
They took steel tech that was long well known for sword making and made bridges, buildings and entire cities out of it.
They took a bunch of random names from the old world, some native names, and whatever other names they could find and named the entire North American continent.
They took beer from the middle east and made it a staple for harsh winters.

youtu.be/C2nvaI5fhMs

Watch this and tell me what you HONESTLY think . Shut off your brainwash fot a second and watch it . Australian Abo meeting Whites for the first time .

Attached: 1536004923718.png (630x630, 908K)

Attached: 6BFABCE1-1C32-4173-A9FA-A0398699D687.jpg (746x1024, 176K)

Can someone redpill me on Armenians?

I'm half Armenian/Pontic Greek half Western European. I look like someone from central Italy. Light brown eyes, med brown hair. Skin is white, probably one step below a native Scandinavian. I get classified as atlantic-med or alpine-med.

According to around 50 DNA tests that I've averaged out, I'm on average 50% Western Euro, 15% Mediterranean (Greece, Italy) and the remaining 35% is Caucasian (Caucasus).

From another Jow Forums user "maxilla of your upper lip is vertical from my brows, which are protruded. These are classic European facial features".

I know that Armenians come from proto-indo Europeans and so they aren't really European but would someone on my position be considered white?

Pic related, my nose

Attached: nose.png (188x212, 65K)

Are you the guy obsessed with Italians?

>iranians , arabs legions
can you for once concentrate on the relevant people?

Attached: 2656565.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

Your nose is not a Roman nose. On the plus side it makes you look more Northern European.

Attached: 114619AF-6686-474A-8649-A961AFED4EC5.png (914x534, 353K)