Trump make some new boomers

ITT we discuss how Trump could boost white birth rates so we can slow the death of our country

Attached: Drumpf.jpg (960x720, 95K)

Give every working man (i.e. white man) a tax credit for having kids plus interest free/low interest mortgage.

Yeah he'd probably have to make sure it's not exclusively white in normie eyes. maybe if the pendulum swings far enough right we can get the next president to try that.

Give every married couple a $100,000 loan, every child born knocks off $25,000. If you dont have a child after 2 years a $2,000 fee is added to the loan. If divorce happens within 20 years, each parent must pay half of the remaining loan. This wouldnt be mandatory, but aloving couple wouldnt hesitate to sign up.

Clever, we could also get rid of white trash that way too. Idk how popular that policy would be, even with our conservatives

Checked
The obvious answer is by rebuilding our infrastructure and building high speed railways. The second answer is kicking illegals out and making a border wall. The more connected we are as a nation the more likely we’ll marry people within this nation

Attached: A9EECB6C-F4A4-41F9-9EC8-5568EC3D1E3F.gif (320x320, 2.63M)

How soon till we finally get our shit together about these illegals? I think it'll have to be after the midterms assuming they go well enough for us

>The more connected we are as a nation the more likely we’ll marry people within this nation

That doesnt make any sense.

White birth rates are on the rise and if you look into it you’ll see that niggers are getting more abortions than birthing niglets. Also trump has gotten rid off obongos gibs to spics to have as many kids as possible a long with ice and a wall white birthrates are the majority.

Attached: 8DA277E3-F123-4460-A52C-9B891AF65D5C.jpg (1169x826, 122K)

i hope we finally git gud at birthrates then we can relax and put this all to bed. im so tired.

Anywhere where I can find them rising?

All measures are pointless unless the root cause
is fixed.

100k? lool

Thats like a trillion to you faggots isnt it?

Jesus Christ you Jow Forumstards are desperate.

Desperate times

I doubt it's realistic for Trump to go 14/88, we'll have to wait for based JEB!

White people should get free healthcare and gigantic tax breaks for having children.

Be careful, especially in the US, on what "they" classify as "White"

I doubt Trump could pull off something that singles out white people

That parts easy. It's a tax break, so you need to actually work in order to get the benefit. Right away it's a mostly white only benefit.