Where were you on 9/11?

Where were you on September 11th 2001?

Attached: main_900.jpg (900x593, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hr8VwYLcxGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was six years old. Don't remember.

Was in school when the first plane hit, just heard about it. We were all joking, thought it was a little Cessna or something. Get home, turn on news watch 2nd plane hit

In 5th grade classroom. Our teacher wouldn't tell us what was going on as one by one kids whose parents worked at the Pentagon were getting pulled out of class. I didn't find out what was happening until 3:00 when I got home.

At home. Was skipping school that morning. Had to make up a story to my parents about how we watched the news coverage all day at school.

98th floor of the south tower. Dipped out for a smoke break at 9:25.

Trying to evacuate everyone around Palo Verde Nuclear Plant. Figured it was next, since Luke AFB and Phoenix were downwind.
Pretty frantic time.

Ate you me?

Where were you when the Berlin Wall fell?

Funny fat finger.

Rockin' in the U.S.A.
Literally.

Preschool lmao

In 5th grade class. They let us all go home early because I lived in New Jersey close to NYC. They said an infestation of bees were attacking the school. Then I learned about the real attack and asked my dad why people would jump. He got so mad and screamed at me for asking that.

8th grade Math class then English

in my dungeon raping a 7 year old

Fuckin same .. it was me and 3 other students within the hour.. didn't realize what was going on until I got home

Just woke up for school and thought my parents had a movie on TV. Saw the plane hit the second building live, was surreal. First red pill of what religion can drive people to do.

staten island. I can see the wtc from my house.

stop making this shit thread.

thankfully not in the WTC

a few miles away at school, saw it all

my family was redpilled afterwards and we moved away from NYC like all the other white people

Attached: 43715327.jpg (680x478, 78K)

Sleeping and then st school when the towers went down. My mom was so freaked out she took us out of school for the rest of the day.

I was in kindergarten. They evacuated all of us and I saw the fall of the second tower around the time I got home. Hate sand niggers ever since.

where will you be on 9/11/2018? the next 9-11

Attached: tumblr_pef0mv4So11s2yc47o3_1280.jpg (1280x853, 225K)

3rd grade art class.

In a van parked in manhattan behind a remote control pannel

Attached: IMG_0585.png (640x1136, 453K)

serving in the military. when i saw that on tv i thought it was a movie. took me 30 min to get what is happening. tv was muted. good times - 24/7 happenings. nothing like today: a limpdick baboon ranting on twitter like a spastic toddler - that is "happening" in 2018. gay, gayisg and faggy all the way.

Being happy in my birthday party

At UAE, giving instructions, praying to Allah that the plan doesn't fail.

I was in bed, my roommate woke me up saying the country was under attack. I told him to fuck off and went back to bed.

oblig
youtube.com/watch?v=hr8VwYLcxGo

Attached: WhereIsYourGod.jpg (399x550, 48K)

about 300 people jumped that day.

Attached: 911Bodies.jpg (925x666, 76K)

>Tuesday, 17 year anniversary
Get ready, 7 more days.

Not enough (((people))) died that day.

>10 years old
>at home, no school that day for some reason
>sitting in kitchen doing math homework
>mommy is washing up after lunch
>tv shows the news alert
>first plane in the first tower
>second plane
>hear mommy say "fucking muslims"

>next day at school
>everybody is talking about it
>teacher says we can discuss it in class
>girl asks who would do/did do it
>i said "the fucking muslims"
>got in trouble

California, between jobs, sleeping in.
I laughed my ass off at those jew imperialists when I heard the news. Unfortunately, they didn't react as one would hope when some kid has enough of being picked on by the school bully and hits him with a brick.

>2001
you mean 2011
9/11

glad i got that "stay home from work" call from my friend ariel while i was making coffee

High School. Suddenly, a TV got rolled in from the one Teacher we had from New York and the only channel covering the first plane crash was Univision.

That Friday, a referee put American Flag stickers on all of our helmets.

At school and then i went home and hung out in my giant box fort near the tv.

Ft. Bragg

skipping class and sleeping in a storage closet in the auditorium.

remember those little flags people had flying in the car window for months after? i saw the first one on the afternoon of the attack in LA.

totally forgot that. everyone got those little american flag stickers for their helmets that year.

Attached: concerned jew.png (440x522, 103K)

>Burgers
>Eating each other
>Terrible English
Checks out.

Is there some joke I don't get?

I was watching TV and eating breakfast. A breaking news report broke in when first plane hit, then I saw second plane hit. Firefighters will put out the fires, I thought, and I left for classes. I didn't check the news all day, but as I was leaving for the day, I was shocked to see on TV that both towers had collapsed.
I was a blue piller back then and believed the media's narrative. I used to think that the "Jews did 9/11" meme was ridiculous, but now I believe it to be the truth.

I was working as a carnie in cottonwood AZ. I heard somebody landed a plane at the white house. I thought it was some kind of Matthias Rust type stunt.

It's last rites you illiterate potato.
Also cops, feds and firefighters were arguing about who was in charge of the situation when the tower fell on them. Sometimes being uber-manly ultra-competetive alpha man actually kills you and others.
TLDR put burgers in a situation where it's co-operate or die and watch them scratch each others eyes out.

6th grade. I remember portions of the day. Walking down a hall and seeing reports on tv in the Library. Then later that day I was in music class and the teacher was telling us that a bunch of parents were picking up their kids in the middle of the day. Finally, I was in class and asked who the fuck would do it and the teacher said "Muslims"

Your dad is a fucking moron. Ofcourse a kid is going ask stupid shit like that.

Was in a snooker club with my dad. they had the news on the big screen at the reception. while we were leaving seen footage of the buildings damaged. and the headline that a plane went into it. Then by the time we got home, turned on the TV just in time to see the 2nd plane hit. Then we all knew it was an attack on the USA.. Unreal!! to say the least. RIP to all that lost there lives in the towers that day.

That and the Yellow Ribbon Sticker. And then the bipartisan war in Iraq that quickly became partisan as soon as W got too popular. Then the will to not conduct it properly and the repeated denigration of the American Military once the main objective was achieved.

Then we saw in 2012 that the man elected to be the opposite of W get us involved in Syria. And suddenly, every anti-W leftist forgot their anti-war stance because King Nigger and Hillary was doing war. Why, it was different this time. I didn't put two and two together until I came here and found out that maybe the anti-Israel truthers were right when Isis attacked the IDF and apologized.

I remember W saying not to pull out of Iraq because a third party could take over. He was ignored and the world celebrated as we got out of Iraq. Only to watch gays thrown off of roofs. I hope Trump does everyone in. And I hope that we get the truth about 9/11 and not the psycho disinfo that most normies would ignore.

>be me on 9/11
>sleeping on living room couch.
>wake up because family is gathered to watch TV.
>starts complaining about hollywood having shitty CGI and if we can watch another movie.
They still tease me once a year.

Banging a big tittie ginger chambermaid in one of the bedrooms of the hotel we worked in.

I just started to referee games this season after working my ass off after high school to be debt free and own a house outright. Now I am being a neet this year and working a lot less. I met one of the guys who refed a game of mine that season. I hate the NFL for what they are doing to my favorite sport. These people running it need the rope.

I was sitting home, watching the (( bankers )) and (( lawyers )) and (( NYC Financial Wizards )) jumping out the windows, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a smirk on my face

Attached: gal_windows.0.jpg (1200x800, 127K)

Langley, behind a desk telling the field operatives what to do

Here

>TLDR put burgers in a situation where it's co-operate or die and watch them scratch each others eyes out.
Literally this. It's gonna be a hard next decade, for sure.

At my cousins place, then my parents picked me up and we heard on the radio that the first plane had struck.
I was 4 years old so don't really remember that much but i do remember it despite it being at such young age.

>First red pill of what ISLAM can drive people to do.
t;ftfy

>he thinks Wahhabi Islam isn't just Judaism in drag
Wew

Sitting in the AWACS doing circles over NYC with Cheney and other members of the Carlyle Group watching the plan go down like clockwork.

Just came home from school. My brother was watching TV, he told me to come see because a plane had just hit the twin towers. I pretended to know wtf the twin towers were and said "Oh shit!" and ran into the living room. It only took like 30 seconds before the second plane hit and we were like "DAMN this shit is crazy! The yanks are getting it in the ass for once! I hope there are more planes coming!" Then my dad came home and we recorded all of the interviews of Americans crying because one building got hit when they bomb cities every fucking day. I was super anti-american because my dad's a communist. We laughed so hard. It was wierd the next day in school because other people didn't find it funny so all my jokes failed. You could say they "bombed." Fuck America tho. You are the cause of all of Europes problems.

Yet it was Jews from top to bottom. Lucky Larry, Dancing Israelis.

And not just Europe's, but everywhere's.
Except for maybe Africa. Their problems seem to be mostly Chinese of late.

At home, then went to work

Reminder that no one died in the towers and there were no planes.

True. We wouldn't even have to discuss ethno-states if it wasn't for Americas path of destruction. The natural order would just remain.

Well back then I wasn't in a data gathering thread, that's for sure.

To new anons: this same thread is made every 72 hours without fail and has been for at least 2 years. The same wording and images are used.

OP's only post is an emphatic anti-islam post when it is known that there were deeper progenitors of what happened.

Daily reminder that data gathering threads are real.

This thread is used to gather the age of US citizens who will remember the most traumatic world news event in their life to associate an age with their flag, and possibly an IP if OP runs an ad network that advertises here.

Now you're comped and probably another datapoint used in the AI botnet's seeding engine or however they auto generate the recurring mining threads.

Also look at who owns the captcha service and has everything as well.

why are americans such cucklords

This
I was only 10 at the time but if 911 happened again I'd celebrate

do you live in israel?

I was shooting empty aluminium cans filled with jet fuel REALLY fast at steal beams. Didn't even make a dent.

in dad's scrotal sack. it is as real to me as WW II is to you older fags.

Playing quake on our comp class lan. Then teach rolled a TV in so we could watch real life action instead.

Attached: 250px-Days2010logo.jpg (250x140, 15K)

I was 9 and saw my parents celebrating as they watched the news, didn't understand whats going on and still don't.

Should have been a block away working, but I took the day off because I got a new job offer. Actually saw the two planes come very close to each other up by Stewart airport. I thought it was weird, until the news started rolling in. NYC died that day. It was never the same, just a cheap faxsimile ever since

Attached: 7C677A2B-CC43-4B8F-9797-B718BE20E236.png (1536x2048, 3.85M)

I asked my father what they were celebrating and he said: '' We will suck it dry, son''. Still don't know what he meant.

Attached: IMG_9014.png (673x994, 939K)

Attached: IMG_9015.png (673x994, 751K)

Attached: IMG_9016.png (673x994, 1.13M)

2nd year med school, driving to a pharmacology lecture when it came in over the radio

Smoking quite literally saved your life. Kudos, user.

>implying Jews died on 9/11.

i was in the lobby just minutes before the first (((plane))) hit. there was a hasidic there and his eyes rolled in the back of his head, and this weird aura surrounded his body like heat over the road on a hot day. he instantly vanished. i ran like hell and managed to escape.

I was 10 years old in school. I asked the teacher can I go to the bathroom in Irish, as we were required to. The bathroom was my safe place from the horror of existence. Cool and quiet and beautiful in the toilet. When I came back to class there was a woman secretary in there talking to
the class very upset. As I sat down the teacher looked distressed. At the end of school as I was waiting to cross the road I asked one of my classmates what happened earlier. And he said "I don't know some bridge collapsed or something".

I went home and my mother was watching it on tv in the living room. It was still on the front page of newspapers a whole month later and no one would shut up about it. I started collecting the cool colour pictures of the explosions and smoke trails from magazines and later did a project for school about it. I never really cared for it other than that.

Attached: IMG_20180903_040207.jpg (532x437, 67K)

it was fake
it was gay

you were in school the

Someone once asked what life was like after the WTC attack. This comic sums it up perfectly - You could not get it out of your mind or stop talking about it.

Attached: USP (41).jpg (553x738, 251K)

Was in class and they rolled in the tv and turned the news on and we saw what was goin on
Mind you I was 6 and in 1st grade so we were not really aware of it but then after a few minutes they took the tv out
I can't remember if we got let out early

7 and 2nd grade my b

Attached: E-Team.jpg (288x423, 54K)

Attached: Dummies2.jpg (707x674, 37K)

Attached: b_thing3_700.jpg (700x465, 40K)

Attached: student02.jpg (703x849, 144K)

Attached: student03.jpg (716x863, 138K)

Saw it on the news and then went and fucked my friends wife