World War III to start within the next 2 weeks, screencap this post

My friend works as the Russian MOD

When the mutts struck Syria the last time we warned there'd be grave reprecussions for it, but nobody listened. So we decided to ditch the agreements that would ensure that SAA would not fight for the territories controlled by the Kurds in the north-east and Al-Quaeda in Idlib and those territories would be used as leverage by the West during the final syrian peace process

We decided to go for Idlib, and now the kikes in Washington are butthurt. We didn't tell them, but the fact that we are going to reconquest Idlib was becoming more and more clear over the last 2-3 months.

Now the kikes in Washington are butthurt. The EU wants the Syrian debacle to be over to stop the migrants and they know they want Russian cooperation since we won in Syria. The Washingtonkikes used all their sticks of sanctions, and know that further economic sanctions would destabilize the world's economy so they are out of the question

So what they are doing is that they want to pre-emptivly strike Syria and the Cuckraine at the same time, that's why (((they))) killed Zalkharchenko.

Somewhere around 10-15 september a chemical attack is going to happen in Syria, the US would start srikes, but, they would claim, that since Assad already used chems before, this time they'd implement a "no-flying zone" just like in Libya and would be conducting strikes every day, they may even try to kill Assad himself.

In the meantime the cuckrainians would start a new reconquest of Donetsk, ostensibly because our General Staff totally fucked up and relocated our 400k of our best troops to the far east of the country for the largest mil drills in 40 years, and the troops we can't teleport back into Europe.

Now they know how they fucked up, but they don't know what to do since cancellation of the drills or even any large scale movement of forces to the border with the Cuckraine would give the (((west))) a casus-belli (a pretext) for a war

This is the end.

Attached: Syria map of allied locations_1523670786100.jpg.jpg.jpg_11066057_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x360, 73K)

sounds like some theater but i'll bite. what will be the russian's response once they know they are cucked and caught with their pants down ?

They already have been caught with the pants down and they know it, and now there's literal panic within the higher circles of the government as to what to do

I actually wanted to post this about 4-5 days ago but was too lazy too, they've been transporting, slowly, the most mobile and the strongest units they have back into the european Russia, but they can only do it in minor numbers because otherwise, as i've stated above, it would be obvious for the world and would be used as a casus belli by the (((west)))

so when do we all die?

so what? why can't russia just have s-400s shoot down the entire airforce as they claim they can. can even easily act like they don't have their soldiers manning them and that it's syrian forces. i was told specifically many times by russians that s-400 was the best anti air system in the world and would easily shoot down western aircraft.

This is very sad. Can i have a "she dont give a fo" in the background ?

Attached: 1536067476870.jpg (274x237, 21K)

Russia does not need to worry, it has the best ICBMs in the world which no one can intercept and the very best nukes too and more of them than any country in the world combined, burger anti-ICBM tech has already been proven to be unreliable and now russia can hit anywhere in the world without any chance of being intercepted, also they have the best ground forces in Europe, enough tanks to steamroll the entire continent in a few weeks and stop a burger counter-offensive, not to mention the burgers rely on their so-called naval superiority when new russian anti-ship missiles can sink their carriers in less than an hour, should also mention the russian soldiers are better at fighting as a unit than americans, the burgers lack physical and mental superiority in the battlefield, something like 40% of burger military is actually obese you can look that up

What will the teams be?

>World War III

Attached: 1536042177203.jpg (456x810, 27K)

"We" go fuck yourself

Nice fan-fiction

All posturing. Daily reminder that nothing ever happens.

Haha now this is just silly. Youre dreaming, Abdul. I don't want any war at all, but Russia doesn't stand a chance, and they know it.

NATO, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Israel, vs Russia, Iran, Syria with mixed terror cells fighting amongst both sides, Kurds looking for expansion opportunities, and Turkey looking for any reason to kill more Kurds.

Attached: nothing_ever_happens__by_notanotherusername-d31c6w5.jpg (992x656, 118K)

sure bro, we believe you

Israel controls all Nations except:

>Syria
>Iran
>North korea

Zionists are fomenting manufactured conflicts between their puppet-States, with the largest target placed on the United States, to ensure Israel becomes the new world leader. This is why Russia is not aggressive towards Israel.

Attached: Putin civnat.jpg (834x865, 145K)

And lose all the sweet american gibs fuck off

Russia cannot afford to let Bashar Al Assad be desposed. If he is, a Western sychophant will take his place, the Qatar-Turkey pipeline will be built, and Russia will lose its power over Europe and thus its superpower status.

They will never allow the west to take Syria, and would propably prefer war over the alternative.

>can't teleport troops
Yeah but surely they can travel from one side of Russia to the other in not more than a few days?

Nobody is attacking Ukraine?

Israel no longer needs foreign aid.

Attached: israel foreign aid 3.png (1197x587, 52K)

maybe you havent been paying attention the russian military modernization and especially the new SATAN 22 MIRV ICBM
>i dont want war
this is the mentality of nearly everyone in the west and it is the reason why the west will lose, russians and chinks are much more fond of war
>russia doesnt stand a chance
sure if the burgers used nukes and a few of them got through, but the burger nuclear arsenal is smaller and has a lower yield than russian nukes

A good way to know if there is a major world altering happening approaching is just to take a look at what (((they))) are doing. As long as they are planing, working, and scheming it's safe to assume that nothing is happening. When they suddenly drop what they are doing and screw off to their shelters is when its time for final preparations.

Attached: 59f030c1ac5c7bcc5ef4e81f348409aefb130a76_hq.jpg (540x309, 23K)

How would you know?

Hahahah sure but they want it, how many jews are in new york? You think theyd risk iran nuking them for fun fuck off

>When the mutts struck Syria the last time we warned there'd be grave reprecussions
>we warned there'd be grave reprecussions
>we

fuck off Ivan.

Happening fags are the worst soon someone will qute (((Irlmaier)))

>they want it
No they dont. Israel wants to be the new world leader which means America must give up their place, which means America must be weak and/or totally destroyed.

Attached: israel foreign aid 4.jpg (1606x932, 173K)

It makes sense logically. However, this is an assumption that the ones above them will let them know shit is going to hit the fan soon. More than likely rich are just as fucked as we are (besides, underground bunkers? Aren't those highly vulnerable to magma infiltration/earthquakes?) No escape from man's fate.

You forgot your VPN. No Argentinian has friends in the Russian MOD.

Nostradamus said it would be around 2060, we will only be around for the degeneracy not the war.

Hahahahah when will a jew not take free money fuck off get in your bunker leave us alone

Jesus are you off your meds?

Why would they want free money when they can have the world?

Attached: israel foreign aid.png (1122x627, 62K)

>srikes, but, they would claim, that since Assad already used chems before, this time they'd implement a "no-flying zone" just like in Libya and would be conducting strikes every day, they may even try to kill Assad himself.
>In the meantime the cuckrainians would start a new reconquest of Donetsk, ostensibly because our General Staff totally fucked up and relocated our 400k of our best troops to the far east of the country for the largest mil drills in 40 years, and the troops we can't teleport back into Europe.
user, what would happen to Israel? I heard that Hezbollah, is threatening to strike Israel as well.

I believe in you hermano

Im sure theyd much rather do what theyre doing now ruling in the backgroud any direct attempt to take power and thered be an actual holocaust

This was predictable, I mean with the tensions with Iran and Russia, and such, but still. This is really shocking, but what will happen to Israel? The Juden kikes behind this shit.

They wouldnt get it without their pitbull they are fucked

Why would Israel want to rule in the background if they can rule up front?

Attached: israel foreign aid 2.png (780x852, 491K)

Why the fuck are happening fags all never from the world powers they say will fight its fucking embarrassing at this point

Because there would be lots of dead kikes

>The EU wants the Syrian debacle to be over to stop the migrants

this is what gives you out as a LARPer faggot try harder this time, Jow Forumstards are brainlets but not so much

There are way more midslimes than jews and theyd be hunted down like the rats they are

Isn't their goal population reduction? Do you really think Elite Jews and Zionist politicians give a damn about some Jew working the register at Wal-Mart?

Attached: israel foreign aid 5.jpg (1693x978, 187K)

I know if this WW3 will happen, Israel will suffer as well, I mean a couple of days ago. Hezbollah threatened to attack Israel.

pic related says you're wrong

Attached: ISIS israel.png (582x696, 406K)

No but they give a fuck about the sweet sweet sheckels

So are christans muslimes dont follow the quaran they follow the sayings of Muhammad piss be on him

Who believes Syrian civil war has fuck all to do with the flooding hordes of rapefugee invaders? Only shills. Syria was the smoke screen. The fall of Gadhafi (sp) in Lybia and the carte blanche invitation from Jews, Central Bankers, Anti-Christians, and Kalergi-type eugenicist are the reason for “migrants.” Syria is the smoke and mirrors kabuki theater for degenerates that are desperate to convince themselves they have any virtue at all.

Yeah it won't happen yet

They have all the shekels needed and not longer require foreign aid. All that's left is to become the new world leader.

I don't like kikereal or heebs anymore than the next guy but you guys are fucking deranged

There will not be any jews left or gentile slaves, are you a larper or mentally ill?

Also, lots of europeans would collaborate with the russians.
Europe can't fight a real war against russia, a civil war is more likely.

ASSAD JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE, IT'S HAPPENING, WWIII HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>There will not be any jews left
how do you figure?

>mutts
nice proxy moshe

Attached: 1508816257422.png (1030x353, 190K)

Attached: 1522894541408.jpg (1169x536, 126K)

Russian government is controlled by the Jews that's why Israeli plains bomb Syria and ruscucks never shoot them down. Also Trump was discussing Israel security with Putin in Finland. Now stop doing cocaine and take your meds fucking Kremlin shill.

Because everyone hates kikes but kikes jesus the olny reason isreal is around is America and russia

Nah.

Attached: 1517342533728.jpg (2152x1820, 2.19M)

This^ all true

Attached: 1510597538938.jpg (2236x2381, 3.61M)

And China... and Saudi Arabia... Egypt...etc. Like I said, Jews control all Nations but the three already mentioned. So who do you think will destroy kikes?

Attached: china israel.jpg (1250x954, 449K)

Because the people arent all controled by kikes asshole most people hate them jesus tey harder

I can feel it coming israel has flown jets over lebanon 3 times in the past 2 months
And the army has been flying helicopters over the city nonstop for the past two weeks a couple times a day

>WWIII
too good to be true.
Bring it on if you can, bitch. I haven't finished reading Higurashi yet, so I can't say I won't have any regrets, though.

Attached: 4.jpg (1208x1600, 367K)

Are most people in control of the weapons capable of destroying Israel?

you're only making the meme more enjoyable when you get butthurt, muttbro

Attached: mutt hurt.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

They dont need to be just weapons in general nukes are the only way to destroy a country and if the us falls they will have nukes and tanks and so many real military weapons fuck off larper

Look at your flag homo you're a mutt too

at least he's not being a nigger kike and posting that stupid happening picture along with his post

Hes a beaner kike worse than an anglo

>ICBMs no one can intercept
Want to know how I know you’re a fucking bongcuck with no working military knowledge?

Israel controls all the Nations capable of nuking it. So who will nuke Israel?

If the us falls they wont control the nukes moron

Most of the migrants are niggers, the entire lie that all migrants are from syria is bullshit peddled by the leftie fucks because they want open borders period. Even IF the syria bullshit is handled, you'll still have niggers flooding north.

the kikes have fucking shelters that probably protect from this shit, you're arrogant.

And Hezbollah doesn't exist? Get fucked larper

Lebanon Bro, what is the news with Hezbollah?

The U.S. will only fall to one of Israel's other puppet-States, like Russia or China. The only point behind the US falling is to empower Israel.

They don't control North Korea and Iran. I mean apparently Iran has been developing Nukes, and North Korea has nukes in their arsenal.

Jesus you are dumb

Dont bother responding to this asshole hes either a larper or a mental patient

Yes, see: So if we put our trust in Iran and NoKo then it will be Iran and NoKo against the entire nuclearized world. Do you think Iran and NoKo will win?

wheres your counter argument, Moshe?

>My friend works as the Russian MOD

7/10 larp

If the other nations are fighting cuck they won't be around to stop them

Which other Nations, user? The one's Israel already controls?

Jesus ive said it 50 times and the first one to call the other a kike is the kike you filthy heeb

>Believing that groups are cohesive hive minds without factions and infighting
Nah, I still drink my fluoride daily.

Please happen already. I am done with this miserable modern era

Jeuss yes they wont be around to protect isreal will have to take a side

ISIS=MOSSAD deal with it

Why would they suddenly not be under Israeli control if America falls?

Hahahha larper good one

Larper board im done with you kikes

stay defeated JIDF