It’s over. They won

It’s over. They won.

Attached: 377228FD-A41A-4C28-ABE1-2B592D88ABD6.jpg (750x899, 158K)

>They won
Nah, because these corporations keep pushing their bullshit and more and more people are sick of it. Watch and see just how angry people really are when tech companies are forced to neutralize the bias.

go back

This shit's been going for the entirety of the show. Hinted forever. Stop being triggered little faggots. There was literally a pig and elephant relationship.

its a garbage show with garbage animation and art why cunts like you watch it is beyond me

I'm more concerned that people on Jow Forums watch/care about cartoons.

Attached: 1535496542777.gif (240x228, 905K)

>They won.
no they dont. coming from a 29 year old guy working as a truck driver i can say i dont watch these cartoon pieces of shit and neither do all my friends.
theyre lost ground. they have zero audience other than snot nosed 10 year old kids.

This is literally going to change no one mind. Your dum

Lol fin got cucked by a grill rofl lmao

fake

huh that kinda makes me wonder bout that to
i guess the starter of this thread stumbled this news on kike owned msm or somethin so he posted here to give more content to us?

dont talk about my waifu like that

Attached: 1530892678633.png (316x263, 130K)

Trying way too hard to larp.

I’m sorry your cartoon is ruined maybe you should focus on making money and finding a girl to start a family with instead of worrying about cartoons. Anyway if you be watching anything on cartoon pedwork should be gumball only Chad show they have

kill yourself kike. you go fucking larp yourself

lol they never validated it as an actual relationship and it was an 0.5 second thing that you could've missed if you blinked.

No one would even care if it weren't for the bullshit clickbait machine. The same thing is going to happen in the Frozen sequel when Elsa looks at some random background chick for 3 seconds; the articles won't shut up about meaningless inoffensive ambiguous shit.

>AT
trash

Lol, kys kid. Maybe next time you try larp make the personality less of a fag than your genuine self.

I work as a school teacher and am honestly worried by the cartoons modern kids watch. One girl has a backpack with two girls in tight latex bodysuits one red and one black. Its extremply sexualized.

if you got a problem with he go fucking shoot yourself in a head because im going to be here with my dixie flag triggering your bitch nigger lover ass all day long
kill yourself kike

Literally WHO GIVES A FUCK, SAGE

Attached: 1528552550128.jpg (338x305, 34K)

webm?

Attached: Adventure.Time.S10E12-E15.Come.Along.with.Me.720p.HDTV.x264-MADRiD.mp4 bubblegum Marceline kiss.webm (1280x718, 1.25M)

What cartoon is that?? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1527462687270.jpg (601x508, 31K)

hang yourself worthless rat kike

Why do you man-children care about this stupid shit? Go knock up your wife and change some spark plugs or something.

Thats the fucking point

The only way you can properly rear kids in the current day and age is by locking them up in your basement, teaching them on your own and isolating them from the rest of the fucking world.

So, I haven't watched this since like the first or second season. These two characters ended up being gay for each other?
Also, has anyone noticed how much more socially acceptable female gays are in fiction than male gays?

Onions Time is over? I thought it ended ages ago.

Attached: 1533096568538.gif (500x281, 572K)

>Humans spend their entire lives in virtual reality while inhuman lgbt mutants and monsters seduce, cuck and enslave their children for war
It really was a realistic post apocalyptic cartoon.

Attached: 1535200627858m.jpg (1024x848, 168K)

>some shitty cartoon
literally who cares?

Who the fuck watches adventurefags?

You need a wife to do that. People who watch lol so random kids cartoons are incel

Was anyone else triggered that their gender bender episode made Fin THICC AS FUCK? Like they make everything generic and cartoony, but when it comes to female self inserts, they made sure to exaggerate the ass and tits

In addition, that episode had the male BGP and Marceline fighting over thicc Finn like the mary sue of a show it is.

Children. Hence the problem.

>the heroes who died trying to stop this are branded as the ultimate evil

Attached: IMG_1657.png (205x246, 12K)

It's fucking miraculous ladybug and one of the girls the kike mentioned is a """boi"""

It's frightening that this girl will hold a gun against feral salafists in the future

The majority of the people seem to be missing the point. The left are poisoning the minds of the youth more and more every day.

What sucks is you are not allowed to be demanding. Kids are literal retards who cant count. They need to study hard to learn something. The principal doesnt want them to because then thier bad grades will show. All other teachers are stupid whores who dont know shit themselves. Its all a scam to make money of private teachers when parents whant thier sweet little angel to get into university

Children don't watch it, its mainly dudes in their 20's

the series looks really good, a fun world to be in

it's a shame it's marred with this shit so you can't let your kids watch it anymore

now I understand why the Nazis burned books

a gay show ends on a gay note who could guess wow

I'd rejoice if cal-arts burned down with everyone locked inside.

>Anyway if you be watching anything on cartoon pedwork should be gumball only Chad show they have

I saw an episode of that show where the main character performs analingus on an anthropomorphic balloon character who'd deflated. He leaves the bathroom looking violated. The balloon is quite chipper.

>Not caring about what is being taught to children through media.

I hated this show, its nonsense and degenerate-signaling storylines (the writers openly admit to inserting their favorite sexual kinks), and its shitty art style from the beginning.

Glad to see it's only gotten worse.

>shitty station shows shitty show

what else is new?

What would you let your children watch then?

Sorry, but we don't live in the 1980s anymore. You can't just tell a child "You can't watch this" and expect them to never see it again.

I mean like... ideally, what would you encourage your children to watch?

Ideally I'd rather have them read a book.

Heresy.
This is why I don't pay for television.
Vote with your wallets, fight degeneracy

Attached: 5b8e6ccb5d332.jpg (1372x1372, 151K)

Hard to argue with that

I'm forever gonna miss 2000's CN and 4kids. I have very fond memories of those shows. I'm sad to feel relief that I outgrew cartoons before the cancer grew.

Attached: 1480549958525.jpg (746x982, 156K)

oh em gee, princess bubble gum and marceline kissed! ooooh!
fucking kill yourself

Kids don't even watch adventure time in current year. Stoner manchildren do.

Kiss aside, that finale, like so many other series finales, sucked balls.

I haven’t watched this show since season 3 but can a /co/fag tell me that this was built up or just happened for no other reason than to be “””progressive”””.

Attached: 1F838243-DAE7-4519-831A-F5D9A0C98A25.gif (480x480, 2.67M)

>series finale

So in other words, the show was cancelled.

MY WAIFU IS NOT GAY
REEEEEEEEE
THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS

>owning a television

Attached: l.png (380x380, 201K)

Why did they have to ruin a cartoon with some interesting lore? Fucking kikes man.

>There was literally a pig and elephant relationship.
Over the top absurdity is not the same as degenerate filth

>DUDE WHO CARES ABOUT THE CULTURE WAR LMAO
fuck g retard

>two fags lezzing it up
>interesting
not really

Kind of hinted at it for a couple episodes. But how it happened made no sense. The timing seemed forced and the whole finale was disconnected form the show and just fucking retarded. I'd rather it was just like King of the Hill and just ended with no shitty finale. It's like have a great meal and then the last bite is burnt gristle.

>kids cartoons being subverted in overdrive
Kill yourself fag

Who cares dude

The final good cartoon just ended.
Regular show imo was better and more relatable to the average working 18-24 year old but adventure time was comfy af.

Now there are only PURE AUTISMO shows like uncle grandpa left
Seriously, i am SURE these shows cause autism

Marcy and PB have a past romantic relationship has been a thing for at least 7 years. Stop being the kind of SJW who feigns an interest in something just to complain about it without actually liking it knowing anything about it.
The people spamming this have clearly never watched a single episode of the show.

Jesus christ is this real

This was in the show for years though. Literally everyone knew it.

the writers have been pushing this mentally ill pairing for seasons

shit like this is why i stopped watching this show, when it went from being about a boy and a dog going on adventures to gay princesses going on dates and animals having sex

I meant the cartoon had interesting lore to begin with, not this faggotry

Adventure Time was always kind of gay though.

This woman is Kelli Jean Drinkwater (lol) and, unfortunately, she's still alive.

AT has turned into total shit back in 2015 was it ? I dunno I just stopped watching years ago.

I thought that show ended years ago?

Why is Cartoon Network allowing fetishism to be displayed on cartoons for children?

Attached: absolutely degenerate.jpg (600x600, 69K)

yeah it was and the gayer it got the less i wanted to watch

literally who?

>Cartoon Network
Owned by same company as cnn

Waiting for the shädman now.

Attached: 1535289648157m.jpg (648x888, 112K)

HA
GAAAAAAAAAY

R u me?

Non-participation is where I'm at.
But by all means, knock yourself out.

Attached: o.jpg (400x319, 48K)

wasnt the pink bitch and the vampire both into finn? what the fuck do they even do with this show

Doesn't mean crap. All the tv channels do the same thing genius.

Not the vampire. Pink girl liked Finn but thought he was too young.

yep but the writers decided that he should date the fat fire bitch, but eventually they decided that a straight relationship was no good for tumblr and the show became about the side characters

>Finale

There's a reason why it ended.

I don't know any kids who watch the show, only fat dyed hair tumblr mental cases. This is a victory for them and them alone.

>I haven’t watched this show since season 3
Then you watched What Was Missing? And so shouldn't be surprised.
They had a clearly romantic past as far back as season 3. This isnt a new surprising thing that came out of nowhere.

The main audience group up already. Show was almost 10 years old. When I was in college the same people that saw it when it came out watched it when they were high.

I don't even know what cartoon that is but
>two women kissing
Wow. So much scare. Will someone please think of the children. The reaction here is just about as pathetic as that animation style.

>Hurr durr my kid cartoon is being cucked by cultural marxism

Kissing =/= homo

I know. It was a great joke though

the show is only pandered towards tumblr users, who cares

>being so gay you don't want to see two girls kissing