Trumpsters this is your daily reminder that your president is a whore fucker and a liar

Trumpsters this is your daily reminder that your president is a whore fucker and a liar.

Attached: 1530418267334(1).jpg (480x318, 21K)

And yet still doing an infinitely better job than the spear-chucker, go figure.

I fuck whores, and the people who thinks it's brave to cut off your penis and have gay sex don't get to make moral commentary.

>whore fucker
oh noooooooooo

Attached: brain power.jpg (720x701, 44K)

Btw you confederate trump supporters he openly mocked Jeff sessions for being southern.

Take a knee OP, take a knee

Attached: colin sucking trump.jpg (720x1116, 87K)

And everyone here openly mocks you for being gay. Just thought you should know Dave.

I don't give a fuck. I'm not some bugman who expects politicians or gubbkint to make my life better. I only voted for him because liberals hate my guts. The only place for me in the Democratic Party is a gas chamber, and I will vote for the Orange Menace a zillion times before leftist jackboots.

Attached: cs-lewis-tyranny.jpg (776x381, 62K)

Trumps so shitty his own aides swiped bills off his desk. Fucking lmao.

If hillary won, you would be roasting the fuck out of us!! There is no winning with you fucking europfags

Attached: 1533175113414s.jpg (149x250, 5K)

Attached: quote-you-work-three-jobs-uniquely-american-isn-t-it-i-mean-that-is-fantastic-that-you-re-george-w-b (850x400, 72K)

"Infinitely" lol

Attached: 3BFD4EA8-5A4E-478E-8C1A-CC0C378B639F.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>he doesn't realize how jealousy works

Attached: 1498772373495.jpg (300x259, 165K)

Southerners are mocking Sessions too.

Woah.

Useful idiot.

Attached: 06B06F6D-4E64-4663-8C0B-25FE3E0957EF.png (1400x1600, 2.57M)

So what? The nigger sucked tranny nigger cock, and was even MORE of a liar. And, a low IQ nigger.

>whore fucker
Stop slut shaming.

This

I can't wait to hear the world wide REEEEEs of SJWs come November.

Do you think we give a fuck? Jeff Sessions is a fucking bump on a log and doesn't do a single thing that warrants him being the head of the DOJ.

Name one thing he has done. Go ahead. Because it's a whole lot of lack of action on his part that I'm seeing.

I actually work 3 jobs and havent had a full day off in about 8 months

have you tried not living in a 3rd world shithole?

Attached: 56andme.png (648x500, 435K)

I can't wait to vote for him again.

Kek. That's the pot calling the kettle third world.

Like there was ever a good president that wasn't.

Slide thread.

[citation needed]

There's not being lazy and then there's being a wageslave, you're the latter

>that pic
there's a potential point in life where you JUST unplug the computer and wrap the cord tightly around your neck until you see the abyss all the while mumbling that "it didn't have to be this way". your picture was taken is miles after that

Thats 110% your fault. You could join the trade unions. They put you through school, give you a job with tip top benefits and retirement.
You chose to be a fuckin loser, so you are one. Or youre a nigger... either way fuck off

you are a full of shit red state didnt graduate high school and yet still privileged faggot.

>resorts to ad hom and attacks my intelligence
kek, stay classy trash. Ill honk at your shitty trailor in my f350 on my way to my $26 an hour job. Fuckin loser

hahaha i make 55 dollars an hour every day, ten hour days. Ill be going a burnout all over your redneck truck in my 60,000 dollar mustang GT. Eat my shit cunty poor loser fag bitch

>i.make 55 an hour, 10 hours a day
>i work 3 jobs
dude, just stop, its obvious youre full of shit

I worked three part time jobs and two of them paid over $22/h. Get skills fgt.

name one dude that hasn't fucked a whore?
shit, you were born from one.

Cry moar, faggot. Sage.

>unironically started working 2 jobs
Im doing consulting work on the side for 3x my rate at my regular job. Its pretty great.

Attached: photostudio_1523764447867-picsay.png (491x580, 505K)

Are you tired of the rat race? want to give up the morning grind and be your own boss? We have a great MLM opportunty for you that allows you to earn up to $20,000 a month. It's called Drug Dealing. If you sign up now you will receive a free Adidas tracksuit as my gift to you.

rekt