THIS IS WHAT FAGGOTS BELIEVE

Wew lad.

Attached: FB_IMG_1536099885658.jpg (1075x505, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bisexuals are NOT GAY

Attached: 13239096_214912908901239_7365818218403048162_n.jpg (635x542, 22K)

>bisexuals
Kek

Aren't gay/bi men like 2.5% of the population? Lol. Sounds like they're significantly over-represented if they're 21% of abusers. And that not even counting all the bi men that they lumped in with heteros for some reason.

you can't be gay if you like little boys... y'know, since liking men is about liking beards and muscles lol

pedophiles are a distinct brand of psychopathic crazy.

>The proportions of heterosexual and homosexual pedophiles among sex offenders against children: an exploratory study.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756/

>straight
>likes boys
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

and its 21% of the abusers who rape boys. not 21% of all child sex abusers.

boys are hairless and innocent. most gays like hairy sadists. duh

>bisexuals have sex with men
>but bisexuals arent gay
>heterosexuals who have sex with men are bisexuals
>heterosexuals are distinct from bisexuals
how the fuck is this a science?

Your denial won't matter to the rope.

Attached: 1531462646757.jpg (936x933, 271K)

>I'm completely straight but I take any chance I can get to touch a little boy's penis
sure

>no source

>This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.

>some fag

Attached: Screenshot_20180905-073849_Facebook.jpg (1080x2220, 464K)

lol enjoy being a slave to some woman, cuckold. straight men are obedient and pathetic

who gives a fuck
they are child molesters

Enjoy being a slave to my straight white dick and knowing you'll never get near it.

Attached: 1392495026192.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

>you can't be gay if you like little boys... y'know, since liking men is about liking beards and muscles lol

Most priests abuse young boys by sucking their little penises.
Something about sucking dicks strikes me as a bit gay.

There are men who rape old women. That doesn't mean they're attracted to them.

kek

>There are men who rape old women. That doesn't mean they're attracted to them.

That's because some straight men will stick their dick in any warm hole just to get off.

That's not quite the same concept as sucking off a little kid's dick.

It might be if they're getting pleasure from it anyway or if they're doing the penetration.

Which one of those describes you?

Attached: 1534403554376.jpg (224x231, 25K)

why would I want a straight dude? you guys are unevolved trash.

how the fuck do you pretend that 80% of men who molest boys are straight. 100% of them are faggots. i dont see how your dick could get hard unless you were ghey

Every single one of you faggots is thirsty as fuck for straight men and your weak denials when confronted about it are hilarious in their transparency.

Attached: 1392681816816.gif (263x201, 1.87M)

When psychologists describe pedophilia, they generally don't add on typical description of orientation.

All homosexuals had some kind of abuse as children

This is like those fags who say traps are not gay, but he is actually being serious

Attached: shittywizard.jpg (768x983, 64K)

You need to learn what heterosexual, bisexual and homosexual means.
Heterosexual feel an attraction to people of the opposite gender, and can't be sexually attracted to people of the same gender

Homosexuals feel an attraction to people of the same gender and can't feel a sexual attraction to people o the opposite gender.

Bisexuals feel a sexual attraction to both genders.

Pedophilia is not a sexual orientation, just like rape it has more to do with power. Either that or it's just them being mentally ill, which explains why a heterosexual man could sexually assault a boy.

err, no, I'm attracted to autoandrophiles. there are very few straight men who are into being manly. most are secret autogynephiles. It's one of the most common fetishes. Straight men are subservient to women. Lusting after one would be like wanting a nigger. There is the mannerist fetish where some gays get off to straight behavior.. but, err... most just like manliness. There are more than enough autoandrophilic gays who strive for manliness that can turn me on, thanks haha. Straights are garbage socialized cucks.

I will admit it does turn me on to imagine making a straight guy my bitch. Which is 99% of the time the case since straight men never go into gay sex acting dominant, haha.

>Pedophilia is not a sexual orientation, just like rape it has more to do with power.

>sucking a dick has nothing to do with sexual orientation

is that what your camp counselor told you?

Do you really think anyone else believes these fap fantasies have any bearing on reality? You hate yourself so much you've folded your entire world into an intricate delusion. This is one of several reasons why you get the rope.

Attached: 1390352333516.gif (300x300, 395K)

This is liberal statistics at work. Less than 4% of men are homosexual yet...
>"Only 21 percent of child molesters were exclusively homosexual."
>21/4 *100 = 525%
>Expected representation = 100%
Homosexuals are only 425% more likely to molest children. It gets worse.
>79% of child victims were molested by straight or bisexual men
Let's ignore the fact that molesting someone of your own gender is homosexual sexual behavior for a moment.
Grouping heterosexual and bisexual men without mentioning their respective representation in this sample is just another way to hide the % of heterosexual men who touch little boys.
This is textbook lying with statistics and word choice. Homosexuals are ONLY vastly overrepresented.

Attached: 1526436265376.png (1618x730, 94K)

>Pedophilia is not a sexual orientation
This is correct, amerimutt. Sexual orientation simply refers to which gender/s you are attracted to. Pedophilia is a mental disorder. And has more to do with power, or just past trauma. There are also noticable diferences medically between pedophilies and normal people, mostly found in the brain.

>err, no, I'm attracted to autoandrophiles
LOL.
I guess there are lots of fish in the sea, suppose one of them has to be you. Anyway if you would please explain to me how a man doesn't classify as a man at a specific age I would love to hear your rational. No "Hair" and "Innocence" are not defining attributes of a gender.

"My dad was a massive cuck"
Sounds about right. Laughing at your life.

Attached: 01b.jpg (1191x670, 112K)

>Pedophilia is a mental disorder.
so does being gay

>bisexual
>not gay
One Dick Rule.

>nearly 80 percent of the men who molested little boys were heterosexual or...

>men who molested little boys
>were heterosexual

Attached: 1535957507961.jpg (657x527, 24K)

This is gayest shit I've ever read

>so does being
You sound like you might need a diagnose

>This is the gayest shit I've ever read
I'm listing up and explaining definitons. That's not gay, my boy.

huh? I'm mocking the fact that straight european men are scared of women. It's pathetic. Women have destroyed civilization because of straight men allowing them to, not because of a few faggots, hahaha.

Drop the B, bigot. There are 47,000 genders. Stop oppressing them.

Attached: droptheb.jpg (2048x2048, 221K)

Faggots get married too.

what's to laugh about? I get what I want and you're a slave to a literal woman with a vagina. When she divorces you she'll get the house and your kids as well. Maybe the jokes on you, buddy.

As for when does a child become a man, gee I dunno maybe when they go through puberty, genius? hahaha are you retarded?

100% of men who molest boys are gay

>you can't be gay if you like little boys... y'know, since liking men is about liking beards and muscles lol

That's simply a buy-product of psychological traumatized homosexual men unconsciously seeking out the initial homosexual that molested them when they were a boy. Every single homosexual fetish is the manifestation of the traumatized boy reliving the initial molestation event that traumatized them.

How else to explain the sheer variance in homosexual fetishes?

aren't boys and girls the same in youth? or are you implying straight men have attraction to young girls? children are children.

*6 gorillion

Gays arise from suppression of the masculine aggressive psychic structure in childhood because they see no outlet for it in the contemporary world. Since the libido flows through this part of the brain, at puberty, they invert to fall in love with the masculinity they repressed. Weak ego development leads to gays being overwhelmed and controlled by their libido. Your idea that imprinting causes all fetishism is lacking since most straight trannies were never molested by a tranny or something, lol

At the end of the day at least he's not a faggot like you.

that's the joke, he has to listen to a woman for the rest of his life LOL

that's like saying traps aren't gay
it just isn't true

>Your idea that imprinting causes all fetishism is lacking since most straight trannies were never molested by a tranny or something, lol
>straight trannies
Wat

Whereas you'll never truly love or be loved and die a husk of your former self with nobody to cry for you.

straight men who transition to become "lesbians" aka 85%+ of all transsexuals

wait a just a fucking second........ if gays are 10% of the population but 20% of the child molestors....
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its almost as if it should be illegal for fags to adopt children and frankly they should be euthanized

why not? I have my pick of men since I'm handsome with a big ol dick. I get worshiped in the bedroom. Straight men have to work with a glorified blow up doll.

can you read? 20% of child sex abuse against boys is committed by gay people. so straight people commit 80% of molestation against boys hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OK what exactly constitutes being a homo then?

I'm sure all those handsome men will be at your deathbed when the GRIDs sets in.

If it's men doing the raping here then by definition isn't the number like 100% of homos rape boys?

I get tested with my partners to stay safe and would never fuck a non-european. next?

>nearly 80% of boy molesters remember to say no homo
Is this what they're trying to say?

whatever

Attached: HolyShit.jpg (738x1760, 393K)

maybe people rape kids because they're psychopaths who have no sexuality but just a carnal lust for destruction?

Next what? I'm not here to validate you, you should feel bad, and I'm pretty sure you actually do. . .

Why would I feel bad? I thank god every day I don't have to deal with disgusting women. I feel bad for straight men who are legally subservient to them.

>I get what I want and you're a slave to a literal woman with a vagina.When she divorces you she'll get the house and your kids as well. Maybe the jokes on you, buddy.
Who are you talking to? Me? You're generalization (or projection) didn't work sorry bud, I'm asexual. What ammo will you use on me now?

>Is so buttblasted that he's not being agreed with that he comes up with angery drivel faster than he can finish his last post.
Also by that definition I guess all girls that go through puberty are now considered men. You'd think that someone who hates women would at least know what actually constitutes as one. Also you apparently ignored the sentence "defining attributes of a gender".

Attached: 1519744582250.jpg (480x268, 51K)

>is that what your camp counselor told you?
fucking keked hard. i needed that

TIL someone who has sex with a member of the same sex is not homosexual ROFL. KYS you child diddling homo.

normal people understand that faggots are extremely more likely to be pedophiles and often salivate over young boy's anuses. You people don't foll anybody with you pretend definitions.

Attached: 1532700963425.webm (360x640, 1.79M)

That makes even less sense then.
Why would a "straight tranny" need to be molested by a transexual to manifest his attraction to women? Far more likely the pathetic loser's mental illness is rooted in a mommy complex.

You're asexual? Well that's easy, I can just call you out for being an ugly loser who never gets the warm embrace of another person. Why do you think I'm angry here? How could a straight person insult me? That's like a nigger insulting a european. You're the one who has to deal with women, not me. I get what I want.

I'm not agreeing with the OP, just pointing out the text, which an user didn't understand for some reason (brain too small)

The only little boy molesters who aren't gay are women.

or just stems from autoeroticism (masturbation) like most autophilias do

>raping boys
>not gay
thanks for clarifying, (((psychology)))

also, errr, only a hairy butt gets me salivating. hairlessness is disgusting, might as well fuck a girl lol

>a man molesting s boy
>heterosexual

Attached: 13FBC936-B52C-4660-AE23-171091EF051D.png (266x252, 114K)

What benefit does your sexual deviancy contribute to society as a whole? I would argue that homosexuals represent a negative influence on traditional western societies. You promote social decay, and the dissolution of the nuclear family. You're a bad a person, and you think by making others feel bad for not accepting your degeneracy, you're doing a service. Problem is it's self service, you're not helping anybody else, you're only helping yourself cope.

Is it time yet

Attached: IMG_5801.jpg (352x143, 25K)

little boys look like girls, not men. are you stupid?

Why would I contribute to society? It's run by jews and filled with niggers. You can have it.

Which again doesn't refute the premise that homosexual sexuality is rooted in reliving their initial moment of molestation.

>or bisexual
bisexual means you're a faggot

>that webm
haha im going to jail lol

>little boys look like girls
Says a lot about you, to be honest.

Ok, so I want you out of it. Problem solved.

Not only a faggot but a faggot that spreads disease to women.

or just sexual inversion, you know, like all the pre-20th century texts describe it. of course molestation is one vector for homosexuality, but there are many causes (i.e. lack of breastfeeding, poor socialization, etc.)

Like what? that little kids are all just sexless? duh

>those mental gymnastics

Jow Forums doesn't make me hate, these people make me hate on their own accord. I am only left an empty, hateful husk because of these faggots.

Lol. That's why they pushed traps. So they could redefine a boys physique to female, and faggots could lay the blame for pedophila at the doorstep of "heteros".

Attached: 1519839536520.jpg (965x579, 41K)

and kids

Doublespeak. You're given the impression that "were" means during the study, when it means during their lifetime. The faggots are lying. The faggots are actually evil.

believe it or not, pedophiles are a distinct brand of crazy. Heterosexuals like breasts, homosexuals like beards... pedos like, well... children. are we going to debate which side gets to claim the furries and shiteaters as well? haha