Japan need immigrants. and this is why

>United nations, IMF, World bank, OECD, WSJ, Goldman Sachs, many famous economists, Japan center of economi research and Japan Business Federation said Japan need immigrants.
>United nations think Japan needs 200.000 immigrants(source1)
>Japan center of economic reserch also said Japan need 200.000immigrants (source2)

This is not "MY" opinion. This is opinion of elite and academically educated people.
Japanese GDP growth has been lower than average of OECD for over two decades.
Japanese economic system are damaged by this low growth rate.
Our social welfare system strongly dependent on growth.
So here, We have only two choice. Accept immigrants or collapse society.

Some ignorant racists say "immigrants are worthless". However, It is far from truth.

Let's look at USA, Canada, Aussie,NZ,Singapore, Sweden, Germany, Hong Kong etc.(source3)
These nation experienced higher GDP growth rate after accepting immigrants.
Even low skilled workers has positive impact on economy.
We can able to produce survice or goods cheper. Economy grow larger.

In fact, LDP started the commitiee which encourage accepting immigrants last year (source4)

Although the value of cultural diversity is priceless and enough reason to accept immigrant,
You can also see economic benefit of Accepting immigrants.

Again, This has been suggested by United nations, IMF,World Bank, OECD and many famous ECONOMISTS()

Japan will accept immigrants regardless skilled, nationality, religion, gender, age and etc.

Diversity will be our strength!

source1:jp.sputniknews.com/japan/201607072436888/
source2:jcer.or.jp/policy/pdf/concept20131227_1.pdf
source3:"The economics of immigration" written by Benjamin Powell( "移民の経済学" in Japanese version)
source4:jp.reuters.com/article/ldp-tokumei-idJPKCN0WH14L

Attached: bigstock-Map-Of-Japan-And-Japanese-Flag-1191275.jpg (900x675, 76K)

no u need 1 more nuki duki and you'll be okey

Why deliberately import a zoo when all you need is china. They are closest and most eager to improve your economy. It would be retarded to accept from anywhere else. They even look the same.

No you don't less people is a good thing, GDP means fuck all

>Less people
>Less traffic
>Lower cost of living
>Lower rent
>Lower house prices
>Less pollution
Japan wins to keep their gates closed

fuck off gook jew

this

when china looks east they should see japan and not Vancouver. You do not see the big picture

Attached: 1535589438051.jpg (337x442, 25K)

Japan looks like a cool place to live. The work culture is horrible though

enlighten me then

You forgot.

>Fuck load of old shitters to take care off

>rich absentee landlords think japan needs immigrants
Nice try, Mr. Sumitomo.

Robots exist already for that

Japan needs automation and AI, not immigrants.

Pretty much this. The main factor in what is strangling Japan and its populace in the 21st century.

The first sentence was the enlightenment. The second sentence was me saying you missed it

so wonderful

Attached: 1534008752577.png (1023x653, 249K)

chill with this thread bro how many u need

Attached: IMG_3085.jpg (1186x2048, 216K)

this
I remember you from yesterday. You posted it around the same time.
Again, who the *fuck* posts at 8AM in Japan, on Jow Forums or all places?
What's more likely, that you're an actual Japanese person or someone larping as one?

Quit with the bullshit and fuck off already.

Sure they do buddy. Robotics isn't near that level yet.

Better than you think

Not on a mass scale.

They've got years to catch up with muh demographic time bomb though.
Bankers are fucked the second the numbers stop growing.

>A bunch of jews think your country needs immigrants
Use your fucking noggin, you zipperhead. Japan has rebuilt itself into a world economic power after WW2. didn't have any fucking immigrants then. All those examples of immigrants and GDP growth, you honestly think GDP matters to the point that you'd destroy your nation's culture for more money? All of those countries are being destroyed socially right now because of immigrants, what does a booming economy matter when outsiders control and thrive off it?

Doesn't need immigrants.
What you need is to get to fucking, and those that don't fuck will have their genes washed away, which means only Japanese alphas will be alive spreading their alpha genes.
Shit fixes itself.

Don’t recommend, I’d rather them going though a recession till they realize they need to start fucking. Immigration will turn the country into a big, fat Shibuya.

juts learn from the chinks those that dont meet the criteria of kids have bigger taxes

Attached: Fire_PNG6024.png (960x375, 437K)

>t.alt-lite hikikomori
You have to go back.

>make more babies for bankers!
Good goy.

Like you wouldn’t..

My GF is a RN. Each hall takes care of around 60 with 3ish staff and they don't tend to hang around long. It's not difficult, just a scare tactic.

>all you need is china
Forced immigration is brown. They would never repopulate anywhere with the same race, because repopulation is not the goal, the goal is replacement with low IQ mongrels that have no loyalty to anything but consumerism.

Fuck no. You think I want to lose a quarter million dollars of life on some oligarch planter's race maymay?

I think I might be a goy.

reminder to sage and report

Japan needs immigrants because all the "grass boys" are too busy watching anime to fuck.

>Our leaders and people who own companies say that they need more money
>we should import cheap labor for them
Complete retardation.

europe literally just want to try to use other races to soften up asian countries so they feel they can then storm them with military forces and kill the men rape the women and then steal the land and money. EVERY ONE knows this

japan fought off 2 planes full of nigs who had guns and they had no warning. EVERY ONE saw the look on americans faces when black people with guns dont win against asian civilians. the JDF was never mobilized the civilians defeated them to fast. those elite super heroes who dunk balls into hoops and run into each other so hard they give one another brain damage cant beat geeky dorks who unironically fap to 2d.

japan reinstated corporal punishment just to beat one of them so badly he was crippled and sent him back. they put white retards who tried to invade on these islands to let the waves take them away. america wont start a war because they dont know if any one can beat them and europe keeps saying lets get them to take in . as id every one wont just route them to china who then turns them into sleeper cells and dumps them in kazakstan after a short stay in a state run "rehabilitation" facility for muslims

Why are you constantly shilling for the subversion and destruction of Japan, you stupid asshole?

The moment you submit to (((academically ""educated""))) people or (((elites))) is the moment yoiu lose your future
Its better to live in open field, eat dirt and drink rain water as you will have possibilkity of improvement than to doom your future for a certain destruction on every level by the jewish parasites

>88
checked

Exactly.