Paper Burger

This is America.

China knows it. Russia knows it. And even North Korea knows it - which is why Trump got played.

How can America ever recover it's Real Angus Beef reputation on the world stage?

Attached: GiftCouture_Cheeseburger_.jpg (1000x679, 74K)

Iran scammed the Paper Burger to the tune of 150 billion USD, thanks to Israel who got America to build a billion dollar covert malware which Israel then used overtly against Iran.

Don't know if you're referring to meat or not. If you are, North America has the best meat animal ever. pic related.

Attached: bison-life-new.png (1296x1113, 1015K)

Most American meat cant be imported to EU due to growth hormones.

Yeah America is fine. Trying living here with sockboy representing your country. I'm seriously considering taking my daughter and moving to the United states

Yeah, we have to use those to feed the hordes of niggers demanding fried meat. Those meat farms exist solely to supply fast food restaurants that feed the niggers. Based country whites, such as myself, know our local farmers and don't buy their meat if they raise it in any other way than completely naturally grass-fed. And if you can find bison, even better. But it's not hard to go for a drive in the country and get farm fresh eggs whenever you want. And that's chicken, duck, or goose eggs.

Only allowed if you're a white, conservative, Christian. Otherwise you get the rake.

This unironically. Bison is fucking amazing.

We are, the church I attend is American Orthodox.

Living here is a hellhole. I'm tired or rainbow flags and the constant lectures about diversity and tolarance, just fuck off and let us live our lives

Also, as a Michigan-fag, I can tell you that it's not hard to hunt and fish for a large portion of your meat. Nothing more natural than that. Hell you can even hunt elk and moose if you win the DNR lottery. But they give away deer permits like fucking arcade tickets to keep the population down. The lakes and rivers are stocked with salmon to keep the fish-flies down. Turkeys everywhere. Rabbits. Squirrels, catfish, walleye, perch, trout, etc.

Paper Burger is the end of all things

are you the nuge

If you can replace non-white liberal fags that think leafland is better, then I'd fucking sponsor your immigration. And you get a free 1911 and AR-15

Faggots who only eat dry lean bullshit meat detected

Dude if I were him I wouldn't need the DNR lottery. He has his own hunting ranches that are fucking enormous.

Unironically though, my mother was a roastie when she was younger and she's the same age as he is. She grew up in Rochester Hills, where he used to play starting out. She was the class president in high school and booked him to play the school. He did and they likely boned. He has a thing for red-heads. My mom is possibly the inspiration for "cat scratch fever". Whenever that song comes on the radio, she does this strange eye-twitch cringe thing. Oh, and how he says that he never drinks nor does drugs? Complete lie. That guy smoked weed like nobody's business. Which grows everywhere in Michigan in the woods.

it would have to have a leader thats not going to talk shit and do nothing. it also cant justify that unless it holds its own to the laws that it has in effect. that includes its leaders. there is no way to get them to throw politicians in jail. they wont even stand trial most of the time

so never will it be more than a nation of con men and ex cons

I'd gladly trade places. I am from the prairies so we would probably fit right in anywhere in the american midwest

Fuck man they already sucked the fun out of owning guns here. The laws arnt unreasonable but your selection of firearms is pretty limited

That's just not true. Free range pig makes a nice, juicy rack of ribs. Meat is really only dry if the animal was too old or you're a terrible cook.

Don't catch you slippin' now.
This is America (woo).

stfu nigger

Attached: 1442296875946.gif (303x312, 83K)

True story: I have a cabin in Northern Michigan, not going to say where, but it's a small town. Everybody knows everybody, but we still don't talk much because we like our space and being left alone. About 5 years ago, a muzzie tried to buy one of the two gas stations in town. The owners let him buy it only to have the muzzie violently chased out of town by the locals. It was never reported because the local police ignored it on purpose. The original owner then bought it back at a discount. No non-whites in town since. LOL. Never fuck with a town of woodsmen that can take you out from a mile away, completely unseen.

>Be paper burger
>Continue to get exactly what we want
>Foreigners mad, say we lost
>Shrug and continue winning

It really is beautiful. You're awful lucky we're such a benevolent empire.

Attached: 1529997579798m.jpg (733x1024, 107K)

Where are you finding random weed just growing in the woods in Michigan? I've done a lot of 2 tracking, dirt biking and random roaming in the woods in northern lower Michigan and I've never seen weed growing randomly in the woods. Closes thing to weed I've seen is actual weeds that have a 7 point leaf.

Sounds like Paradise

Attached: 1535582298708.jpg (480x304, 26K)

Our burgers are 100% beef shit

that square burger looks pretty gud desu senpai

How have you not found them? Try Northeastern LP.

I've never been out in the woods on the western side of the state, just in north western LP.

It's really not uncommon to find nothing if you're not looking for it. You have to know the signs to look for. Open sunlight, good soil, water, good drainage, covering smells (such as pine trees). Also, generally places that one would not want to go, such as putrid swamps, back streams infested with mosquitoes, near bee hives, generally unaccessable places, obvious bear signs, etc.

Also anywhere in an Amish cornfield. They call it "green corn". They sell it to pay the bills. Farming and wordworking without heavy machinery doesn't pay much.

The Zogged Presidency of Trump lost me in April 2017. Next question?

You can recover it by making a luxury brand for Real Angus Beef and get everyone who wears Gucci, Valentino, etc. to eat it as a luxury thing. Just like lamborghini and stuff. It takes a lot of time and a lot of money but luxury brands make millions a day with their bullshit and this could be it, if you know about entrepreneurship it's the only way feasible in this neoliberal globalist world.

Why? Already is with bison.