Any real reason Nike would take on someone with so much baggage to sell their shitty sweat shop products...

Any real reason Nike would take on someone with so much baggage to sell their shitty sweat shop products? Seems like one of the worst business decisions you could make, especially since their main draw from this campaign is more likely to steal shoes than buy them

Attached: 0903-colin-kaepernick-nike-logo-tmz-3.jpg (728x567, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zlbj9S1XNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exactly my thoughts. Get those Jordans!

Attached: Kaeperdicks-Nike.png (820x1400, 740K)

They know moving forward their demographic is increasingly less white and increasingly more urban monkey who can be easily pandered to

Its another social engineering scam. Now if you dont wear nikes you could get thought of as raciss.

So white cucks will buy in. Remember this

Maybe its a script and it was written ages ago, its just that Hillary is not president.

Because corporate America is into trendy virtue signaling now, even though most consumers don't give a fuck. They also will never learn the concept of "Get Woke, Go Broke".

This. Niggers mostly support this twat. Because unlike white people, niggers stand up for their own no matter what. Meanwhile we are down to about 60% of the population and probably a solid 20+% of those are straight up race traitors.

TL/Dr we fucked. Taken the black pill.

No publicity is bad publicity.

They know the monkeys will buy their stupid "athletic" wear now.

White people don't walk around wearing track suits, apart from in the gym.

problem with niggers is that they don't buy them shoes but rather loot from parked vans and disaster areas

Crash this company...

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Attached: Crashing.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

If "Nazi" is the latest buzzword,
And America fought and defeated the Nazis,
I suppose that makes the American flag an anti-fascist/anti-Nazi symbol,
Which this guy opposes and disrespects,
Does that make Nike a pro-Nazi company?

Lefties are at war with us and our nation. Their intention is to tear down the United States. Wake up and realize the truth. Why else would a Billion dollar company take such risks? To appease black people? Blacks don’t buy anything.

Nike is kept afloat exclusively by niggers who ovespend on Chinese made garbage, this was a move to pander to them even more.

>niggers
>having disposable income
>to buy $300 shoes

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Can't wait to see how this market strategy plays out.

>Just do it

>just buy my stupid overpriced junk sneakers you stupid goy
>look, here is a nigger that's #resisting for you to look up to!
>we paid him to wear our brand, you should too dumb goy!

Attached: 1333754465653.jpg (213x237, 12K)

Source: your ass

there's literally pawn shops in NYC that specialize in expensive jordans

I wonder how many Nike execs sold stock before the announcement?

Nike sells to niggers. This just panders to their target audience

it builds brand equity in the sense that 20 years from now everyone will remember that "nike took a stand" when kaepernick is inevitably written into public school history books to indoctrinate future generations. it will probably be awarded with advertisement of the year/decade/millennium when the time comes because that's just how these things work (see dove's real beauty campaign etc)

that being said, the attached is actually Nike's best selling shoe - the perception that the majority of their sales comes from limited release basketball shoes and trainers is false, the general market (aka white) is their bread and butter.

Attached: d1jafu12aep65ukrdue1.jpg (620x400, 28K)

Any real reason why you faggots need to make so many fucking threads about this absolutely unimportant "happening"?

Attached: 1521928161546.jpg (252x265, 33K)

The markup on jordans is higher than on iphones

Attached: kneepads-takeaknee.jpg (580x580, 90K)

They're following the path the NFL tried to:

STEP 1: Take a controversial political stance that alienates 70-80% of your fan/customer base

STEP 2: ????

STEP 3: PROFIT!

Attached: pig socks.png (770x433, 503K)

FOR ALL

Attached: Adolf Hitler believe2.jpg (852x1080, 157K)

Attached: stock_drop.jpg (1024x512, 126K)

>only 20%
City dweller here. The majority of whites are lefty traitors on the same level as Jews and Spics

Communist Bolshevik jews/zionism.

a nigger will spend his last $200 on shoes in a heartbeat

Niggers buy $300 Jordans all the time, what planet do you live on? Never heard the phrase, "nigger rich"?

Because we already are thru all the other chew toys

Dont complain dawg just go (and take it from them)

Can we get a colin imagine encouraging theft of the new jordans and rising up against america? #ourtime #blackpower #nike

Holy shit. I can't believe he wore those socks. That's worse than the kneeling IMO. That shouldn't be tolerated.

Did you say they will "spend" money on $300 sneakers?

Attached: elite_rescue_squad.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Attached: elite_shoe_rescue_squad.webm (640x360, 720K)

Supreme is the white mans natural apparel

Attached: SEIGPREME.png (787x526, 821K)

more like
>1. make niggers your main demo
>2. pander to niggers
on what fucking planet is nike's customer base 80% white conservative patriots?

They're getting ready to kill off Kaepernick's character and want to get in on that sweet sweet publicity.
youtube.com/watch?v=5zlbj9S1XNk

Attached: fellaini.jpg (634x435, 52K)

You clearly don't know any black people lol

Faggot

Nike's main sneaker demographic has been black people for years dude.

just

Attached: nike stock.png (623x408, 25K)

well the store still bought them from nike didnt they?

niggers would rather buy shoes than pay child support

drugs aren't cheap senpai and someone has to sell them

Attached: 1521318191837.jpg (639x670, 60K)

I'm pretty sure it is and always has been black people. I thought the meme for the last 30 years was something about "niggers will pay 300 dollars for shoes that cost 20 bucks to make"

You could say the same about RAP music, but still 80% of sales come from white people.

hes right blacks are like shoe junkies i know some who live in total sqwaler some work alot some dont but all buy shoes worth at least 100

>Food
>Housing
>Phone
>Internet
All comped

black people are like fish dey love de shiny tings

Maybe for rap music, but the market for overpriced sneakers is most definitely black people, wiggers, and asians who hang out with wiggers.

iran's old leader and john brennan both praised him, very strange.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (963x542, 732K)

"In the new alignment, NIKE will drive growth by deeply serving consumers in 12 key cities, across 10 key countries: New York, London, Shanghai, Beijing, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Paris, Berlin, Mexico City, Barcelona, Seoul, and Milan. These key cities and countries are expected to represent over 80 percent of Nike’s projected growth through 2020."
Are these predominantly black cities?

bingo

white aren't reproducing
browns are

the planet where no one buys air jordans any more and their only customers are boomers.

this

He's a Jew+Nigger voltron so he can get gibs from all sorts of sources in the society we live in today.

Attached: niggers and jews.jpg (203x248, 13K)

Actually it makes sense.
There's a lot of money to be made in blacksploitation.

Best.

They'll probably only Caepernick to market in the states since nobody outside of America knows anything about our football players. I honestly don't think the campaign will be successful anyway because Caepernick is a garbage player and everybody knows it.

Yes. But NIKE also sell $2,000 golf clubs, I have not seen too many blacks clearing the shelves of these lately. Do not even get me started on the whole swim line!

Attached: nikehypoc.jpg (720x783, 90K)

I see too many threads about nike and this guy, so could someone explain to me what's going on?

>trainers
Nice proxy Nigel

>shitty sweatshop athleticwear company panders to their main demographic, niggers
>nu/pol/ gets offended

I like your logic, however no. It makes them a Pro Communist company, we fought them too.

Nike payed colin kapernik to be a part of an add campaign and to promote there products, consumers were unhappy about this and there stock dropped because consimers areant buying and trashing the company on social media

People that defend Colin Kaepernick are also the sort of people who are easily swayed to buy shoes.

Secondly - Phil Knight and his son are EXTREME SJW's. Phil Knight has pumped hundreds of millions of dollars into his son's propaganda movies over the years.

Attached: google_mf.jpg (268x188, 11K)

Niggers are PRECISELY the people who have disposable income for 300 dollar shoes. They'd rather buy shoes than pay rent, or for an education, or save for retirement, etc.

They also do not pay rent because their income is all drugs which does not affect their section 8 HUD

actually, that's where all of their money goes

He is laughing because it is easier than crying at the reality that blacks (And poor helpless whites who breed with them) are paid by the democratic party food stamps and register them to vote literally in the food stamp office. Do you have 9 kids with 6 different women and $300 Nike shoes and a 70 inc HD TV? If not maybe you are not winning after all.

>add campaign
>there products
>there stock
>consimers areant buying
I normally wouldn't care but you type like a nigger

Attached: 1525119724084.png (553x486, 476K)

I still don't get why it's such a big deal.

An overperforming stock (pic related) decides to introduce risk without putting the decision to shareholders, for reasons of muh diversity.

They lose $4.1bn in a day.

This is all going to play out over the next couple of weeks. It's been a very strong investment for the last 6 years. It's up nearly 80% in the last 12 months.

The problem Nike have got is that people don't buy their "stuff", they buy their (once) very strong brand.

Here's the problem - Their brand is less strong today, and it could become a junk brand over the next month, depending on how they handle this. In the UK, you could liken it to the "Ratner moment" - google it. It's all about sentiment and brand worth. Things can go to shit rapidly if you take a very public dump on your customers.

Gut feeling? Nike is going to lose about 30% value over the next 12 months, I would be shorting them.

Attached: NikeChart6Yr.jpg (949x565, 87K)

beatlejuice is my fave nog

it isn't, just t_d being t_d

Attached: 20180904_182725.jpg (1242x694, 277K)

Those women make huge bucks for that job. Thats the fact they never tell you. That 20 cents makes out to a nice middle class life style over there.

>Any real reason Nike would take on someone with so much baggage

no. but yes. pic related.

Attached: 115px-MerchantAirIsFree.png (115x120, 6K)

itt: circumcised "white" jewmerican mutts try to rationalize yet ANOTHER fragment of their culture telling them to rot in hell, well what do you know?

Could it be that the karma is coming to bite those mutts in the ass, after 70 years of groveling and selling out to kikes, after 70 years of dying for kikes, after 70 years of spreading war and destruction all over the world for ZOG.

Pic related - the faggot mutt doing the REAL virtue signaling, like a true "white" jewmerican faggot.

Die for Israel - get spit on by soon more than 50% of their own nation.

Attached: Screenshot_1 (5).png (663x730, 650K)

>believe in something if a corporation will give you a multi million dollar contract

Corporate America, where even protests are sponsored. Doing it for the sheckles.

Attached: 86D42B5D-A3AC-44CB-AE48-8CABC0E4A4CA.jpg (731x960, 127K)

Attached: based swede.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Nike is balls-deep in this whole "global markets" ordeal. Their hijab sold really well in Arab and SE Asian countries and they thought they could pull it off again.

This is purely a business motivated move and nothing else. Nike is balls deep in this global government thing and will continue try appealing to the whole world as best they can

I bet this stock dip will teach them though. It's all business motivated. No company "believes" in something. They only have one viable belief and that's profit or they stop existing

Only about 60% of their sales are footware. And a small fraction of that black sales. If all black sales triple and all other sales fall by 50% it will be a monumental loss for NIKE.

Attached: 77virgins.png (772x539, 255K)

lost

Attached: 1521125412668.jpg (425x300, 36K)

yea it's more like 95%

>implying this entire thing isn't pandering to white guilt liberals

Slap some Nikes on Mao or Che. Makes sense to a liberal I guess

Nike wanted to lose $3.75 Billion today.

JUST do it

Attached: c3b.jpg (456x320, 14K)

>liberal

BUT NOT TO YOU, YOU'RE THE PIC RELATED WOKE GUUUUNNNN PAYTRIOT!

Attached: jewmerican-paytriot.jpg (1280x720, 438K)

Attached: nasimaghdamnike.png (728x547, 363K)

GET WOKE GO BROKE

Get woke...go broke. Why they would pick this stupid octoroon as their spokesman is beyond me.

Attached: 1506741899613.jpg (370x504, 91K)

Don't confuse their customers with their investors. Investors will drop them like a fucking stone when they underperform. SJW's will love them for it.

They just lost up to 50% of their customers, shareholders who gave them $20,000 last month are not going to thank them for this.

Whoever makes business decisions at Nike needs to be fired... probably a woman or a jew.