Paris is under urine

I am depressed in this shithole. Men urinate in public. At bus stops right in front of children, women, everywhere. Bad smell in metro, public areas, open farting, constant spitting (sometimes on seats, metro, ..). The city is full of whores, skunk pussies, beggers, sick, junkies, thieves, homeless, vandals ...

Never seen a filthy shithole like that. Sick residents, full of third world migrants. Extremely expensive communism.

Do NYC, SF, etc have neighborhoods like that? But this is all over city.

Attached: 1534573183579.jpg (933x1244, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IsQypGlE7c8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's because the French signed the pact with the devil (freemasonry) and decided to serve them in exchange for money and hedonist, antichristian life. There's nobody left to change the course of things

hot
post vids of public urination

So leave.

thats because its full of arabs and levantines silly

Hell. I have no idea what happened to this nation. Are you French? Has it always been like that? Is it because of culture? Or combination of communism with liberal immigration? Bad economy? How do people cope with this situation.

Full of beggers and homeless. You can't walk 300 meters before meeting the next begger.

Why French women date black, not French men?

Attached: kim-jong-un-north-korea.jpg (873x491, 39K)

she knows...

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (139x418, 110K)

I wanna save that qt.

Lol I hate this kike infested city as much as anyone but are you sure you're not exaggerating?
Gotta agree on the communism though, it's unbearable...

She want my BBC

Here is what happened just today. It's depressing. This country is going down.

For god sake, the rest of you be careful not to get trapped in this path. Bernie Sanders might bring communism.

Attached: urinatingman.jpg (715x1195, 281K)

>Men urinate in public. Bad smell in metro, public areas, open farting, constant spitting (sometimes on seats, metro, ..). The city is full of whores, skunk pussies, beggers, sick, junkies, thieves, homeless, vandals ...

So nothing has really changed since the 1400s.

Attached: image.jpg (302x301, 13K)

Back in the day any white boy in the class could decide to take it upon his hands to personally lynch that nigger after seeing that. Nowadays those girls would tell on the boy for being creepy, spread rumors about him being a loser, and revenge fuck that nigger while the white boy goes to prison for hate crimes.

Tell that to her eyes nigger. You know she doesn't.

Nigger nigger nigger cock
shooting nigs on my block
thy try to pull up and show they teeth
them niggers know they're gonna get beat
hitting niggers all day long
make tyrone's wife suck my dong

that nig is beautiful

>muh dik

last time i went to mcdonalds i only saw coalburners, all looked to be in high school

white sluts now exclusively take BBC

Attached: 1437360580093.png (642x2676, 242K)

yes my BLACK brother

>Do NYC, SF, etc have neighborhoods like that? But this is all over city.
NYC is literally just what you said outside of some small enclaves

I've been there once. I thought it looked lovely but I was only there for two days. But yeah, way too many immigrants.

nah, these hoes are in the pic for instagram. IRL they are lusting over wh*tebois

Here is another one. I see them every day. ALL bus stops are taken.

Even India isn't like that. Fuck this country. I

Attached: urinatingman3.jpg (2296x2863, 1.94M)

I saw another pic with white women hugging a black guy and there was a sad white woman on the background? Wtf is up with that?

Post it or you are assumed to have SBC

They're sad because they see the degeneracy of their friends firsthand. Background girls are best girls.

KARA BOGA

Attached: kara.png (1056x359, 139K)

>hides flag
>bait pic

kys, I bet your'e not even French

First time Im gonna accept the Jow Forumstard white knighting (with a very, very large pinch of salt) until I find out more about this phenomenon lol.

They're miserable for missing out on that BBC

> pic is not in France
kys memefaggot

maybe so

This

Wait, so non-whites are ill-behaved?!
You don't say!
Smug anti-racist French lefties BTFO!!!

SWEDEN, YES!

Yeah, god forbid anyone intrude on your cuck fantasy.

and frenchmen

youtube.com/watch?v=IsQypGlE7c8

The only cucks are the ones who see two white women hugging a black guy and still try to convinse others that they are pure aryan princess whetfield thots.

Dear US friends,

Don't fall in love with Bernie Sanders. Communism and universal basic income are not that sweat that new York times tells you.

At least rich people are civilized. Here they take yourincome (a leading politician is pushing for 100℅ tax), urinate in your house, fuck your daughters, ask you to raise their kids using taxes, keep penalties for crimes low, and bring more third world immigrants. What a shit.

Attached: france-usa-flags-hanging-together-french-united-states-vector-banner-side-side-silver-metallic-poles (800x800, 43K)

Jow Forums is too easy to bait. Nairaland should make it a hobby to bait these guys.

Just the thought of that horse sized niggers dick hung out to relieve itself in full public view downtown Paris makes my clit hard.

paris had the most coalburning I had ever seen before.
Way worse than american cities even though most american cities have higher nigger percentage

Yet you see a white girl in the background and are hoping she is lusting for BBC. Stop projecting.

The asses on those underage girls are beautiful.

>Stop projecting
Stop projecting

come to montreal

That's you in the background, then?
Enjoy your herpes and fatherless baby all over the BBC myth.

Her ass is fat

Attached: 1535663517300.jpg (810x1080, 245K)

>swedenfag so obsessed with bbc he advocates it in multiple threads

so vibrant
much diverse
wow

I'm sorry to hear that user.
He just accepted the meme Jow Forums broke him

Imagine having a BBC, every white pussy is yours for the taking

>Sodomy

Gross

Gee, who could guess that if you import the third world, you import their problems and soon you become the third world.

>First time Im gonna accept the Jow Forumstard white knighting
>They're miserable for missing out on that BBC
>maybe so
Take your cuck fantasies and shove them up your ass.

Not really, most white girls are secretly disgusted by black men. It must be a genetic preference, but white men are naturally more attractive to white girls

>if you are not a pathological white knight where every white woman hugging a black guy is a pure aryan princess whetfield thot rape victim then you are a cuck
yea ok bye now.

Not when blacks are in large numbers.

Not a secret if you actually get friendly with any white girls. Most find black dicks disgusting to look at let alone the niggers themselves. The only white girls I have ever known to go for niggers are doing purely to get back at daddy. That or they are disgusting fat slobs.

Nice that you ignored everything else so you can pretend you aren't a cuck watching too much BLACKED.

>ignored everything else
what did I ignore exactly? your closet cuck projections?

dont worry, when your city is as full as paris with niggers and arabs, you will be begging for an influx of frenchmen you naive Canadian.

Niggers in France are second-rate. France is heaven for them. France has treaties with Africa based on which Africans are imported to European soil.

Security depends on weakest point.

Your own words talking about how some girl in the back must be wanting to be with the nigger. Keep trying to deflect faggot.

Poo in loo: Paris edition.
Poo in the louvre

No, I just didnt 1488% agree with your Jow Forumstard white knighting. I said maybe so both to you and the swede flag. Your pathological white knighting where you relentlessly keep making excuses for white women in every small corner you can find is not my concern. Also you forgot to jewpost wtf is wrong with you?

Import the third world and you get the third world you frog eating fuck. Fuck you and your leftist, post-modernist society that only seeks to undermine western values. The only thing France has provided us with in the last century is pseudo-intellectual communists that have successfully managed to spew their garbage philosophies here in North America, slowly turning us into another E.U like garbage leftist state.

If you have any balls you'd be doing something about it. Instead, you're on a South Pacific Islander tuna breeding fishery's information trading forum complaining.

Attached: walking in Paris.jpg (1600x1200, 262K)

even /pol thinks Paris is all the France...
depressive...

We get the same shit with London

gotta have some based leaves around I guess

>Do NYC
yes lad
NYC here, pls help
any1
some1
pls
help

Streets are FULL of dog's poo. You have to constantly look down not to step on one.

Macron said publicly Africa has a civilization problem, African woman have 7 kids. French have 2 kids.

What's wrong with these French?

jealousy. This is the sad state of white women who are raised on jew propaganda and have cuckolds as fathers

Treaudu is bring refugees en mass. Fingers crossed for Doug Ford

I mean I saw another pic with the exact similar scenario, I think the other one had the exact same body stance and extremelly sad face too if I recall correctly. This is so bizzare I would like to research it more but I dont know how possible is that lol.