Fucking BASED. Who else here glad that /ourguy/ will BTFO unions and blue collar shitters when he will be appointed...

Fucking BASED. Who else here glad that /ourguy/ will BTFO unions and blue collar shitters when he will be appointed? Fuck unions and fuck blue collar parasites.

Attached: 123.png (1248x1682, 258K)

Yeah pretty much fuck unions. None of these faggots, especially autos and steel, need 50 bucks per hour to push buttons. There is no reason a Chevy truck should be 40k plus. Get labor prices in line and basic shit will be affordable again.

couldnt have said it better

I specifically wrote this greentext for union threads
>be me
> used to work at UPS
>union environment
>be me, supervisor
>ask worker to do a small task
>"REEEEEEE THAT'S NOT MY JOB! I HAVE SENIORITY!"
>touch a box
>REEEEEEEE! STEALING WORK! I'LL FILE A GRIEVANCE!
>point out they're being unsafe
>REEEEEE! I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU!
>One ugly manlet throws a shitfit when he doesn't get to go home early every day
>another gets bailed out of being fired for not showing up/cutting out early.
I was pro-union until I worked with them. Up theirs

Attached: axhyoHxY_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>Feinstein

Attached: 1523987385721.jpg (539x1153, 200K)

Oh boy... They'll really ramp up the false flags after this. Grab some popcorn boys.

I love unions.
Fuck off, OP

Attached: 1527655762681.jpg (924x1370, 249K)

>unions are pro-labor
Lmfbo nigger please. I have worked union since the late 90s. They are 100% on board with open border anti-worker neoliberal policies and will not hesitate to fuck you hard if you buck the line. Anyone who doesn't think currently existing unions full of spics and niggers are anti-worker is a fucking moron. Kys.

>I love mafia who terrorizes business owners and make goods more expensive so high school nigger dropouts could make 6 figures
t. cocksucker

You guys are based, hey do you know any based black men that could fuck my wife? I also hate unions and love civic nationalism and the Republican Party. Thanks :-)

Your copypasta is stale

You assumed I didn't know that. The thread is not ironic, I actually am glad that union shitter will be BTFO.

found the out of shape borderline retarded UAW faggot. Kill yourself

go do non union labor and construction you'll start to appreciate unions a whole hell of a lot more

yes they allow employees to somewhat fuck over the companies they work for by being lazy and entitled but it is still far better than the companies fucking over the employees

it's either be fucked or be the one doing fucking there is no middle ground

t. fat UAW fuck who is about to lose his job because the plant is moving to Mexico :^)

I worked for a non-union machine shop in Detroit. The pay was exactly the same, retards got fired on the spot, and the whole shop BBQs with eachother on the last friday of the month. Believe it or not, but families that run businesses their parents started are pretty concerned for their employees too, dickhead.

they manufacture cars in right to work states or mexico now, but the prices didn't go down. weird, huh?

hey retard, if those high school nigger dropouts can make 6 figures then that means you can also make those same 6 figures
also, how the fuck is it bad if niggers actually work instead of living off gibs?
I agree niggers are fucking awful and need to be sent back to Africa but since they’re here might as well have them work instead of paying them with taxes,

>also, how the fuck is it bad if niggers actually work instead of living off gibs?
Idk, ask Detroit. Full of UAW niggers.

yeah well good for you, non union shops in my area pay a 1/3rd of what union shops pay and have a tendency to fuck around and ending up owing people back pay, but hey at least your masters treat you to a nice BBQ at the end of month as they work you to the bone ehhh

>families that run businesses their parents started are pretty concerned for their employees
That's been the exact opposite of my experience. I worked for a family business run by an impotent faggot who would cry "muh family business" or "we're all friends here" everytime any customer or employee call him on his weak-ass shit.

Guy was the greasiest piece of shit I've ever met.

its the same as gas prices, user
once the price gets to a high level and demand doesn’t drop, even if it suddenly costs much less to manufacture, the price will remain high because people are still paying it so why drop it?
I haven’t studied economics but I’d be interested in learning about this dynamic. My understanding ends at knowing that where the price and demand curves meet should be roughly what things cost, but I’m sure its more nuanced than that.

Them niggers live in the suburbs surrounding Detroit

Haha good one guys :-) . Do you guys like Paul Ryan too? He’s my favorite but if he was a ripped black man I would like him better lol haha.

Gratuitous samefagging by a lib

would you rather detroit was instead full of niggers living entirely off welfare and having all day to shoot eachother and sell drugs instead of holding auto manufacturing jobs?
because detroit is going to be full of niggers either way

I feel ya. I started my current job with a private contractor 15 years ago making barely above minimum wage. I'm not a lazy person and I actually enjoy feeling like I've earned my pay, but they used to expect an extremely unreasonable amount of work from me. Constantly worked through my breaks just to get shit done. About 11 years ago they booted all contractors and I got hired doing the same work but now I'm in a union. I still have a heavy work burden, but now I get paid a reasonable amount and don't have to worry about some shithead super firing me because I didn't grovel at their feet and thank then for all the work I get to do. That said, the average worker is a lazy piece of shit and unions will always be a great idea that doesn't work in reality.

>would you rather detroit was instead full of niggers living entirely off welfare and having all day to shoot eachother and sell drugs instead of holding auto manufacturing jobs?
Well, Detroit is Detroit right now BECAUSE of all the UAW both niggers and whites. When you terrorize business too much(like they did and demanded something between $50-$80/hour for every fucking worker), it has a tendency to move to Mexico and leave another Detroit behind.

>non union shops in my area pay a 1/3rd of what union shops pay and have a tendency to fuck around and ending up owing people back pay

I understand you're desire to get paid money to be a useless unfulfilling nigger who sits around all day, but that doesn't negate the fact that its a problem for everyone else overall

Children of the owners can be pests, but Id much rather deal with that then a manager who enforces corporate rules like they are dogma

Surprise surprise, the union boy is acting like a faggot

so is detroit full of nigger UAW workers or are they all unemployed because the jobs left? you gotta pick one or the other

Not just that, toss in the Democratic nigger mayors who thrived off union fantasy

>That said, the average worker is a lazy piece of shit and unions will always be a great idea that doesn't work in reality.
eh, I dunno, union guys may be "lazier" but I wouldn't call a single person who actually works physically day in day out for a living lazy even if they are the laziest of the laziest on the whole unionized job site, the unfortunate truth is non union trades work people to the bone for insultingly low wages, the perception of who is a "hard worker" and who isn't is horribly skewed.

Nope, it's a process. Unions are basically a gibsmedats for everyone: whites, niggers and spics.

1) Industry-heavy town
2) High school dropouts flock there because they can make good money simply because they are in a union.
3) The burden on a business becomes too heavy, the business moves somewhere where it is cheaper operate
4) A town full of high school drop outs is left behind to rot.

Rinse and repeat.

look at this triggered little welfare baby, fuck unions. fuck you.

This. Unions are literally anti-white.

I know a 5'3 100 lb female who is an ex-heroin addict that got hired to drive a forklift at fords for $23.50 starting. Yet there are faggot lefties in this thread that will complain that capitalism has raised the cost of cars to be unaffordable.

>yfw this thread is full of incognito lefty shills trying to psy-ops blue collars away from the right with over the top union hating

Okay, agent fuckstick.

Attached: GLOWING.jpg (1000x750, 182K)

Well, there's no such thing as a union or non-union person. People are people. I worked with the same type of lazy fucks with the contractor, only it was different lazy fucks every week because they would get fired or quit. I'm not exactly pro-union even though I'm in one, but I'm riding this train until it derails. I've worked my ass off at numerous private sector jobs that treated my like absolute shit no matter how hard I worked.

>go do non union labor and construction you'll start to appreciate unions a whole hell of a lot more
I have. And I don't, because I'm not one of the incompetent fucks that relies on the union to keep me from getting fired.

Unions use their fees to overwhelmingly, like 70-80%, donate to Democrats. Who wants to save these fucking worthless unions? What a coincidence!

Unions are great when they aren't politicised commies.
Unfortunately thats what most have become. Here in aussie lands our commie union - ETA would start every meeting with 'greetings comrades'.
He told us we should vote yes on a 27% pay reduction. We hired a lawyer, got it down to 18% reduction. We still weren't happy but because we dragged out for years we all got offered massive redundancies which 90% of the people took.

Under the union advice we would have had a massive paycut, people losing their homes and not even much of a redundancy afterwards because the vote for yes was also a vote in the EBA for a clause to reduce redundancy payouts and put in caps.

>they pay me well, what business of mine is it if they ruin my industry?
Just wait. This train's never late. Whites can't work for unions in California unless they speak Spanish, and housing costs are sky high because the beaners that throw up the houses are pulling in 50 dollars an hour plus huge benefits.

>like 70-80%, donate to Democrats
Oh sweet summer child.

Attached: VL8TLjlPvxc.jpg (557x929, 112K)

>the biggest unions were started by the literal mafia

Everywhere you find companies and municipalities in huge financial trouble, you find you unions.

Attached: bathtubfather-son-incest.jpg (446x331, 25K)

How can one be pro-union and pro-illegal immigration at the same time?

If she was a Muslim that would be a terrorist threat.

Attached: 1535730855428.jpg (1206x824, 159K)

Same EXACT experience with UPS here...then the unionized, redneck fucks conspired (and succeeded) in having me fired.
I had been in unions before, but that behavior made me despise everything about any union of gutter shit "people".

How much does shareblue pay? I spend too much time here anyway, may as well be paid for it.

Attached: thisistoofunny.jpg (394x395, 31K)