I HAVE THE BEST IDEA EVER

Planned Parenthood has long been a beloved child of the left. That is no secret. What is also not a secret is that the majority of America hates us for one reason or another, and seeing as how the majority of their abortion clinics are in Black and Latin communities I suggest we play that to our advantage. I say we she make a fake endorsement of Planned Parenthood just to see what happens!

Attached: 14829348-DB9B-48C9-9E02-E7FD5C685377.png (1920x1280, 110K)

Should**

>the majority of America hates us for one reason or another
We hate you too. Get out.

Get gassed, ya Jew.

This OP gets it. Similarly, we should meme the nike swoosh as hitler's sickle and help the jews by boycotting nike and their shareholders.

I'm interested in this concept, please, do go on.

Yes!

Something like hitler swinging the swoosh like a golf club at a jew and the "just do it" slogan as the text. I'm not good with making memes, but something along those lines.

It’s simple: almost 80% of PP abortion clinics opportate within Minoritu neighborhoods. If we meme and comment our support for Planned Parenthood in one continuous Massive Assault. Planned Parenthood will be immoderately forced on the defensive as they are not gonna want to be associated with racists. It will give the Right all the tools it needs to drive the left even more insane than it already is. We must NOT let them rest! We must unleash Hell for the sake of Kek! :D

So you propose an idea but cannot create
a proof of concept to show it's intent or effect?
low energy.
sad.

Either state your proposal with an action plan or do not, there is no try.

1) who gives a shit about PP?!?
2) if someone wants to let themselves get knocked up and then scraped out that's their business, we already got too many damn genetic defectives being subsidized as it is.
3) I was talking about the nike thing, not some THOTs uteral scrapings.

lol. my graphic design abilities are not up to par for a serious meme campaign. It would be obvious that it came from trolling like the blackforbeyonce campaign.

I found this one

Attached: agolfhitler.jpg (365x349, 15K)

You can paint with words and another artfag can do the concept art. You need to be specific and then go to the "i will draw for Jow Forums" thread or just start what you want to see get made and wait then.
Otherwise, It's looking like this'll probably go nowhere.

Who gives a shit about some trend that’s going out of style in a week. Let’s fuck the left just for shits and giggles. It never goes out of style.

you'd have to mirror flip it so the logo looks correct. also get rid of the TW on the hat, or else replace it with something else.

assuming you want him to be swinging a copy of the logo and not the real club.

I find the nike thing to more entertaining. THOTs unwanted zygotes don't interest me, since I'm not a kikel and am not into dead babies.

I don't have paint because linux. I'll look for an online meme maker program.

Bump my cock in your ass

GIMP and / or KRITA.

Attached: 7773AB49-9D21-4ED8-B131-8525DD697DAB.jpg (682x1024, 91K)

Margaret Sanger is a Goddess! If it wasn't for her we'd have an extra 200million spics and niggers.

Attached: 1514736772361.gif (350x261, 966K)

This isn’t about the dead niggers. This is about actually memeing something that matters, and has I high chance of causing absolute chaos. Lol

Attached: BB1F71B6-5FC8-4E57-A8F6-786949948456.jpg (750x750, 90K)

Awesome. Thanks. I'll be back if I figure out how to use it.

Fuck off Jew, PP does our work for us

You're the same kike that had 32 posts in that other thread

It still has to make some kind of sense. I see your pic and it jsut doesn't have any sembelance of legitimacy to even kvecth about. It's too fake to even be gay.

What other ideas do you got?

Stage a “right wing” pro planned parenthood rally and have signs that say PP did a better job at killing niggers than us, while wearing klan hoodies

>Lol
Firstly, fuck off back to Normiebook.
Secondly, Planned Parenthood is carrying out Margaret Sanger's original directive of quietly removing orc hordes, starting at the womb. Disrupting that directive isn't worth tRoLlInG tHe LiBtArDs AwEsOmE sTyLe Xd

Honestly it would be fun just to see chaos ensue. Liberals and minorities would fight each other and it would be a win win

they are similar to photoshop-style interfaces / tools.
GIMP is for doing photos digital touchups
KRITA is for full on cartoons adn such. It's similar to Paint Tool Sai.

Good luck and check youtube for instructional vids and a little googling should point you to some tutorials.

Planned Parenthood kills niggers christcuck. They're literally /ourguys/

..because liberal progressives would never denounce PP but minorities would once they see actual Nazis supporting it. Then niggers would start attacking progressives and maybe it would make progressive whites red pulled and make them hate niggers

I’m not good at memes. I’m just coming up with ideas. It stirs up political excitement by throwing off the current spectrum off balance. I find the idea of Cucks calling Planned Parenthood Nazis, and then We endorse Planned Parenthood (Nazi Or not) showing our support for their support for the cause of racial hygiene, and then watching the Left struggle to find out who actually is racist and killing their terms. That sort of chaos works.

I don’t disagree. Wether PP is /our group/ or not chaos is our biggest ally

Attached: 55624D83-EC52-421A-9D80-69D49643C511.jpg (720x721, 160K)

I unironically support planned parenthood because they kill nigger and spic babies.

How to you figure? If PP gets shut down then MORE UNWANTED children are produced that put MORE strain and extract MORE resources and become MORE of a problem in the school system that's already failing. MORE shitkids causing havoc and distracting white kids form learning.

what's your hard-on against PP? you really think some goons in clan hoods are going to trigger a libs vs minorities battle over PP?!?
I don't think you know who you are dealing with nor how those 2 sides interact amongst themselves.

>T. Sargon of Akkad

They kill white babies too, and seeing as how our birth rate is tanking. It makes a difference.

Or it could give evangelicals, bless their gullible hearts, the leverage they need to save every brother and sister in Christ (pic related).
Unintended consequences, user. Think more than one step ahead.

Attached: 1509202375210.gif (550x1600, 361K)

Planned parenthood is the teaming up of a healer and a mother in the act of murdering the most defenseless of humanity. It's a vile ritual that's mass marketed to 15 year olds. Meme it to hell, but don't forget that the rest of it has to go too.

This is not what's going to happen, user. Niggers don't want children unless they are going to get paid for having them. They aren't going to confuse "liberal progressives" with "klan-hooded muh nazis" (which they don't gived a fuck about anyway).
>maybe it would make progressive whites red pulled and make them hate niggers
so you're gambling, and this is why you will lose.

I regularly endorse PP. Anyone that makes a living killing shitskin niglets can't be all bad.

This isn't going to work out the way you think it will. Do you know the history of PP? If not then start there. This idea isn't well thought out.
You admit you are not good at memes. It shows. I'll give you a point for the suggestion, but you lose points for not investing enough time to develop a successful idea and wasting all of our time telling you why you've come up short.
Chaos sis not what you are trying to define it as. It doesn't work like that, user.

No one wins by not gambling! And this would be just the beginning! We must let the world know that we are still here! Still watching! Still memeing!!!!

Progressives are too vested in PP. they already know Sanger the founder was an out racist and still love her and PP. Niggers, however, will chimp out and it will lead to police coming in and crushing them.

They don't go chasing people down to rip the kids out. You have to schedule appointments and PAY THEM to do it.

Yeah, it sucks that such heinous and cruel acts carry any strategic benefit for us, but we are on the ropes and we cannot afford to pull punches. If we pass that 50% threshold, we will live to see even greater horrors than the mass murder of infants.
>but at least we'll have lost honorably!
Were you not around for 2016? The election, especially the primary, was a repudiation of the controlled-opposition "lose with dignity" approach.
>I can't understand per capita rates: the post
They remove far more of themselves than we do of ourselves. In a democracy with universal franchise (one person, one vote), that matters immensely.
>!
>!
>!!!!
Fuck off back to Kekistan.

Attached: 1519869349809.jpg (1615x1883, 935K)

Every white progressive knows the history of PP and Sanger and they still support it. Progressives would never stop support of PP even if neo Nazis start rallying for it. Niggers however will never support an organization that the Klan supports it will confuse them and make them fight progressives and infighting enemies is always a positive. White progressives always outnumber blacks so we already know they won’t lose

What part of "Planned Parenthood serves our strategic interests" don't you understand?

Attached: abortionByRace.png (1333x1113, 200K)

This would totally work. I may not good at making memes, but I am good at politics and I know how jokes work. This wouldn’t be hard. Merely everything that’s been posted here but on steroids. On cuck pages, on altright pages, on PP pages, on news pages and on lib pages. The very concept of Right wingers like us telling what we really feel about PP would knock them into left field.

Blacks know about PP and still use it anyway. this isn't going to happen in the manner proposed, it's been tried before by the left when they tried to raise black consciousness. Poor blacks jsut cried harder that they needed it, so thier THOT daughters could still go to collage after getting knocked up in high school.
Where have you been? You must be a younger teen. Entire documentaries have been made about this issue for YEARS!

Most Abortions occur in independent clinics. The sole reason for doing this would not be to throw that off, but to merely unleash a shit storm in all cuck camps.

Fuck off kike, nobody here is falling for your shit

PP is doing just fine, and we don't interrupt the enemy when they make a mistake. Shut the fuck up and keep this shit hush-hush

Planned parenthood - can turn Chicago around lol.

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 1.43M)

Who you calling a kike, cunt?

We need to jack those nigger numbers up.

Kind of like the Demand Voter ID memes, but with Planned Parenthood and some nigger baby genocide... Even have faces of the (((doctors))) performing them and their names obviously. Time to scrape some data?

It’s the equivalent of intentionally pitting Muslims against Jews. Muslims serve a strategic interest in killing Jews and fags doesn’t mean we don’t go against that strategic interest...

>13 posts by this kike
Seen this behavior before. Take the mask off Schlomo

I couldn't imagine how many there would be without it. I knew some negress in my shithole that had 6 abortions by the age of 21.

You're not very bright. PP is needed to cull niggers. If we ever cut them off the welfare tit, PP will be more necessary than ever.

>filename
begone shill

like so?

Attached: just do it.jpg (715x634, 222K)

Ok, so again, State your proposal fo rhow you envision how this wiil work. If you were to take your concept pic, and basically lazily slap a "evil swastika" on a PP flyer, HOW will you use tht to leverage the reaction you THINK you can get?
HOW will a bunch of clowns in klan constumes evoke a spark of outrage against the progressive left?
THIS is what you should've been posting instead of just QQing that we don't get.

PP is a temporary ally in that it affects blacks more than whites but without blacks it’s more dangerous towards us. The equivalent of Muslims. If Israel didn’t exist Muslims would be a much bigger threat and if Muslims didn’t keep Jews in check Israel would be even less subtle in how they control everything. Pitting them against each other is perfect

>temporary ally
>implying they don't kill white kids and perpetuate feminism and traditional values, produce such propaganda, while simultaneously filling (((doctors'))) pockets with a shit ton of cash... seems legit

What is the end game?
>we should point out that 80%+ of abortions are performed on minorities that way we can get PP banned!
>won’t it be great to increase the shitskin population dramatically over night?

KYS shill. The real redpill is telling your children PP is a place for whores while also secretly donating large amounts of cash to PPs located in low income/minority heavy areas.

anti***

I didn’t imply that they don’t kill white kids I literally stated they do affect whites. Champ

Shit, I haven't slept in almost 36 hours, my bad

They are already below replacement rates as is. Hispanics, in contrast, are well above replacement, and pose a far greater collective existential threat.
But, unlike abortions, neither Muslims nor Jews do more good than harm on their own.
>If Israel didn’t exist Muslims would be a much bigger threat
We barely interacted with Muslims before Israel came into existence. Israel finances, arms, and medically treats FSA and ISIS. Israel helps to create the geopolitical conditions that serve as a pretext for the Great Replacement of Europe. Just like "a stable Middle East", abortions are a dam against a flood of shitty people from shitholes.
I thought was being paranoid, but now I'm not so sure.

Attached: 1524452135210.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

if only there was a way to funnel all the drug money these niggers seem to have into PP. That way it's a closed loop.
Niggers use money to buy drugs.
Drugs make them horney and lose inhibitions.
niggers get knocked up and then go to PP.
PP subsidized by the money spent on drugs /profits helps cover the costs.
The physical damage to the anatomy eventually causes setrilization.

Encourage drug dealers to contribute to PP as much as possible.

and, that, kiddos, is how you meme agaist PP. *bow*

Of course a based nipjin would understand.

I have no intention of being lazy about this, but to just pave the way for brain storming. One mind is not good enough, I brought an idea. The question is: “How are we going to keep the general public from forgetting is”. The answer is by what we do best. Meme and troll. Like I’ve stated already this would not dent aborted minorities rather, it would cause chaos. How would it cause chaos? It would throw off the current political spectrum by giving the cucks “proof” that PP is racist. Liberals would defend PP, but also some would turn against it, however all we would have to do by that point is just cheerlead for PP. it would be a great troll.

no, kike.
i unironically support planned parenthood.
it's like a eugenics program.

>seeing as how the majority of their abortion clinics are in Black and Latin communities I suggest we play that to our advantage.
the fact that they ARE mostly in nigger and spic communities already plays to our advantage you fucking faggot. I want them to have as many abortions as possible

nah, I like my idea better. It's more grounded in reality and plausible. your idea is jsut going to get white people punched in the head. I'm assuming from your other clues that you're in Isreal and embarassed. It also looks like you're in whatever bait and fish group is raiding lately.
You guys are REALLY bad at your job BTW.
jus' sayin'.

Attached: YoutalkLikeAFag.jpg (270x270, 55K)

He's a kike trying to get us to self-sabotage

How do we solve the christcuck problem?

Attached: christcucks.jpg (2550x1188, 473K)

The utility we get out of abortions is our best kept secret, and you want to drag it out into the open as an epic prank.
> “How are we going to keep the general public from forgetting is [sic]”
We do our best work from behind the scenes.

Attached: deplorable.png (286x290, 9K)

>I say we she make a fake endorsement of Planned Parenthood
I unironically donate $1000 to PP every year because of who they kill.

Wait for their pets to turn against them, jsut like the pit bulls do in the hood. Nature finds a way.

The way he frames the question should make it obvious he's a kike shill. Using pilpul tricks to set the narrative before it's even argued is Judaism 101

Planned Parenthood: Genociding niggers since 1942. And that's a good thing.

Exactly, TopKek.
I know who's baiting who here. LOL.
>Kekistan
Sargon's made-up bullshit. I ain't met one yet that was worth a *spit*.

I try to give the benefit of the doubt to keep discourse from degrading into cries of "shill!" nonstop, but this whole premise smells more like gefilte fish the longer I stick around. Fortunately, I don't think many others are going to bite.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

nah, it stinks. I love how they coem on here and throw out this bullshit and play helpless and want YOU to work it out FOR them. Typical and all telling.
Every. Single. Time.

Buy, I'm sure it's just happenstance, right?

Attached: Coincidence_Detected.png (300x300, 28K)

Attached: eliminate the unwanted.jpg (582x311, 34K)

Attached: black final solution.jpg (575x258, 30K)

Do it....

Attached: 1498753227474.jpg (377x372, 20K)

Hi Carl

>seeing as how the majority of their abortion clinics are in Black and Latin communities
that's a good thing

This would pass through. It's just subtle enough. If you could get a bilboard with this on it, I'd wager you'd be able to keep it up for a while before anyone REALLY noticed it.

this is pandering to Jow Forums and won't work.

The verbiage could be tweaked.

Something to riff off of.

i like it

brand abortion with
just do it

would marketing killing your baby to blacks and hispanics actually make liberals hate abortion

incredible costs
no more friday night out
babies cry all night
constantly needs to eat no way to get away
good luck finding a man your desirability drops to zero

you need the bible my son.

I donate to PP, support it, always have. Eugenics is a beautiful thing.