Reminder that the D&C kikeshills that hate Trump are the same kikes that praise Bernstein & Woodward for his...

Reminder that the D&C kikeshills that hate Trump are the same kikes that praise Bernstein & Woodward for his "non-fiction" book

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-04-16-40-23.png (960x540, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Coup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont understand why anyone would actually believe anything in this book. It's obvious that the jews are chimping out and I wish Trump would hurry up and declassify those documents already so I dont have to deal with this bullshit anymore

Bernstein is red pilled. He condemned Jewish Neo-Cons for the Iraq War.

Lay off the Jew-sruff.

Pol is being oddly quiet on this news. It’s almost like you know the books accurate.

Bernstein is a degenerate

>Pol
Because it's fake news shill. Look at you. Can't even spell the board name right yet you think people should listen to what you say. Sad!

Ooookay. Totally fake news. Bob Woodward blew the lid off watergate. An actual conspiracy. Poltards are too busy claiming Hillary ran a pedo ring out of a pizza shop basement. It must be fun being delusional.

Watergate wasn't a real investigation and nixon was framed by the Jews and ousted because he repaired relations with China.

Omg you are so stupid.

Even Trump vouches for the veracity of this book though...

Attached: Trumpy Boy.png (497x181, 12K)

You know why you guys keep fabricating these scandals? Because you know that Trump is keeping his promise to drain the swamp and as soon as he declassifies those documents it's all over.

Well I guess he needs to too start with the guys he hired because they seem to think he’s a “ fucking idiot”

No they don't. If you believe and take at face value anything in this book it's because you want to believe so badly that THIS IS THE END OF DRUMPF. Too bad it's not because Trump has legitimately had a scandal free presidency. Nothing the media has called a scandal has actually been one.

>THIS IS THE END OF DRUMPF

IT’S OVER: VOLUME XXVII, SERIOUS EDITION

I have no doubt that the quotes Woodward gathered are absolutely true. There’s a reason bob Woodward is one of the most well respected journalists out there.

Of course you don't have doubt. You're a filthy kike that's trying to protect the swamp because you're part of it. I honestly hope to wake up one of these days to hundreds of kike suicides because Trump starts the flood of declassification and you retards are too weak to face the consequences of your crimes.

Wow whenever something bad comes out about trump you guys hide under the it’s over for drumpft. Nothing else to add. Weak.

Keep dreaming.

How come the MSM won't report on all of this at all except bury it in print?

Attached: 1515423565936.jpg (2071x1258, 1.56M)

Or this

Attached: 1524367515522.jpg (2809x2952, 2.54M)

Or this?

Attached: 1505891849660.jpg (1612x1648, 1.63M)

What about this?

Attached: 1526351724265.jpg (1200x608, 79K)

And we can't forget about this.

Attached: 1523120844857.jpg (2741x1601, 2.99M)

Or this.

Attached: 1510718934528.jpg (1749x2296, 2.63M)

Youre a wacko.

What would be the exact opposite of getting a tingle up your leg?
>the person experiencing that wrote this book

Attached: EDF99C21-C5D5-4CAC-948E-CFB041CF76B7.jpg (225x225, 8K)

What about the Awans?

Attached: 1535435239956.png (514x1191, 353K)

What did Adam Schiff mean by this?

Attached: 1507993172734.jpg (1206x824, 159K)

This books gonna hit number one. Eat that trumptards.

David Duke praised him lmao

reminder Len Colodny's Silent Coup sheds light on Watergate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silent_Coup

Woodward was a naval communications officer stationed in the white house communications...

G Gordon Liddy proved in open court most of the shit in Silent Coup, that the break in was about exposing a prostitution ring run out of the Democrat office in the Watergate.

No you insane crazy fuck. Kissinger was behind the reparation of relations with China.

Trump is going to be remembered as the most important person in all of history and you Jews will fade like dust in the wind.

Attached: 1507585208523.jpg (1865x1843, 824K)

>Watergate wasn't a real investigation
I remember when I was 12.

Attached: 1977 hunter thompson-lying on couch-smoking and smiling-Gramercy Hotel-2-Edit.jpg (732x490, 44K)

>Lay off the Jew-sruff
Fuck you, you parasitic kike filth

>Yet another book released that paints Trump as an absolute retardo
>Jow Forums once again going into damage control, labelling anyone who even suggests that there may be something there as a kike shill
Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1520983906241.jpg (356x436, 15K)

Even on the precipice of defeat you Jews double down on your hubris and arrogance.

Attached: 1516255654599.png (924x520, 161K)

>Poltards are too busy claiming Hillary ran a pedo ring out of a pizza shop basement.
Literally nobody claimed that other than that deep state crisis actor that was larping as a shooter.
>Pegasus museum was the actual slaughtering house

This guy.

Attached: AF0C7267-C2BE-4EC3-A1D9-AC05F5859BC5.jpg (512x384, 34K)

So Woodward joins the ranks of Bernie and Jilf Stein as someone who makes money from liberal panic?

da fuck? What did he mean by this?

It’s like a soap opera for the swamp.

>the precipice of defeat

If he recorded all his interviews and then transcribed them for the book then just release the interview now to prove its the same as the book. but we know it won't be just like that last book that was a fraud with a lying jew author.

This

Keep fucking wishing man. Don’t you think if he had some “deep state” classified information on da jooos he would have realesed it by now?

Compared to whom though?
Name another reality show star that could conspire with the Russians to do the impossible, and rig an election in his favor without leaving a shred of evidence behind. Pro tip: you can’t
>Meanwhile the hired Special Prosecutor is chasing down Manhattan madams in search for Russians.

>omg
this is the power of leftypol

Whoa they printed it... in a book! Holy shit guys that changes everything! Now I regret my vote for drumpft, how could somebody write whatever the claim is this time about him on a piece of paper and sell it to turn a profit. Crazy, thanks Peurto Rico for looking out for us. Had no idea about this, scary.

Woodward and Bernstein destroyed this country with their reporting on Nixon. They're America's Brutus and Cassius.

I think he was waiting for Mueller and the kikes to punch themselves out, and then go on the offensive. We are pretty much at that point I reckon

this. it's all pegasus and literally nobody except megan kelly said they were running shit out of cpp basement. astroturfing is something most of leftypol willfully ignores tho. don't worry i saged

Who's D&C?

Who has read this book, my Egyptian feed?

Never you filthy Yid.

It’s almost like Jew and Shabbos goy lies are irrelevant. Shits not even worth a response.

Nixon knew what faggots you bohemian grove kikes were. Did nothin wrong.

>hurrr muh jewbs
10/10 post Ivan.

Attached: ivan.jpg (503x500, 101K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1535445394704.png (625x292, 43K)

Other than the quote from Lanny Davis last week, where Woodward explicitly denied Davis was the source then Davis got in TV and said not only that he was the source but that, as the source, what he said wasn't true.

Nah fake book fake news but....real jews! Everyone involved is laughing this shit off. Go protest a legal government confirmation why don’t ya? Oh ya you’ll just get arrested! Ahahahah time is running OUT motherfuckers!

If what's published in these books is 'fake news' or whatever, why doesn't Trump take them to court for libel?

Because he'll get blown the fuck out, that's why. Trump loves to throw that 'fake news' crap around, but never does anything to back it up. Because he can't.

Trump is a weak bitch, and that's reinforced each time he cries over a 'fake news' story.

Attached: 1516215094545.jpg (751x1063, 105K)

>What did Adam Schiff mean by this?
What does Schiff mean by anything?
He's a half-witted mong puppet who's in way over his head.

Attached: schiff_for_brains.jpg (711x807, 371K)

Journalists is a good word for lying Jewish scum.

It’s over for jews. How’s that?

>found the kid that couldn't get laid by the journalism girls in college

Attached: alone-at-lunch.jpg (500x240, 92K)

Bob Woodward was handed Watergate, he didn't do fucking shit. And he has lived off of that legacy since. Nothing he has done since has shown him to have any exceptional quality or intelligence. Sorry, just another Jew media slug.

Lol meaningless.

>he did the interview and beat those accusations back
that interview was only confirmation of what we already knew.

Attached: 4D01933A-DBDE-4BF4-A6D7-E6494FC1016A.png (1136x640, 1.11M)

>Bob Woodward was handed Watergate, he didn't do fucking shit
Getting Nixon's lawyer to turn and outing CIA agents is nothing.

Attached: 0504wyo897.jpg (540x960, 141K)

I believe it. I always wondered that if they made such a big deal over some clandestine intel gathering, were they looking for something nefarious? Obviously the corrupt media machine was unchallenged then so they could just make up and or emphasize whatever the hell they want. Then dumbass non thinking liberals just went with it and made fun of Nixon for decades. Kikes literally can’t handle real truth seaping out from behind their monolithic censorship apparati. Must be nerve wracking watching it all crumble.

This guy?

Attached: 471C87ED-0474-4B64-A6B1-BB74F2CA7D29.jpg (240x240, 17K)

Go fuck yourself you dirty diseased spic piece of shit.

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 69K)

lol

Nice non-argument.

>The story fell into his lap from an informant nearly 50 years ago
>So now we're obligated to believe his Jewish lies about everything

Attached: 1529620715450.jpg (226x250, 5K)

Jewish lies?

He literally called out Jewish neocons for Iraq you stupid mouthy cunt.

You're a little jumpy there. Bernstein condemned the Jew War in Iraq.

What does that have to do with Bernstein condemning the war in Iraq you spergy fuck?

So is anyone now convinced that Watergate was a coup that actually succeeded? Everything seems to point to that. The burglars were probably patsies that the CIA and FBI used to frame and put Nixon into a bad position, similar to how they tried to frame Donald Trump Jr. Not only that, but I don't believe for a moment that the media was honest back then considering these people were the ones reported the shit back then. They were in on the coup for fame and glory.

Read about his life in the 70's and 80's he's awful not mention he looks like a Neanderthal.

Where does this imply support for Bob Woodward? I'm willing to be that Trump didn't think too highly about him even then considering his affiliation with Nixon, Roy Cohn, and Roger Stone. This is probably him saying that only the Obama White House can get away with questioning his accuracy, something no republican can ever get away with.

>(((Bernstein)))

>as soon as X happens it will all change for the better

it’s always the same cycle. say it with me: NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE

This, Nixon could have been up there with Trump as one of the greats, but sadly he got deep-stated.

>Bernstein

Every. Fucking. Time.

No one knows who they are anymore. No one...cares.

He was always a deranged and duplicitous kike working to undermine America on behalf of (((media))) interests and the DNC. The real redpill is knowing the kikes were desperate to smear Nixon and run him out of office. Nixon did nothing wrong.

Is there still a Puerto Rico?

I thought that turd got flushed into the Caribbean by a hurricane...

The good news is, no Americans died.

Attached: 1493174247438.png (214x223, 59K)