UK

Man gets arrested and sent to prison for being rude at a mobile 'safety' camera. Are there any limits to the police state here in the UK?

Attached: 1524545890822.jpg (750x831, 101K)

>orwellian police claim old man is perverting the course of justice

oh the irony.

why do you bongs remain in bongland. even canada is less Orwellian

8 months holy fuk bongs

>using electronic countermeasures
>not accounting for electronic counter-countermeasures
Flipping off the cops and getting 8 months for it is bullshit, but the entire point of avoiding capture is to do things that don't get you caught in the first place.

Did u even read the tweet? He's in prison for the jammer, not flipping off the camera

Do people in other countries get arrested for flipping off at a camera?

Give it a few years. Just a few more years...

Getting sent to prison for a laser jammer is very extreme.

no, not in the west. this is not normal. maybe if you lived in a shithole eastern dictatorship country like north korea or china or cambodia but you would not expect this sort of miscarriage of justice and deprivation of human rights in the western civilized world

this
inb4 thread becomes a magnet for retards.

He got arrested for the jammer. They're illegal here too (at least east of the prairies, can't remember if jammers are legal in the west or just detectors). It's a fine though not fucking jail time.

this. i can see why they would make the jammer illegal but to throw an old guy in prison for 8 months is just beyond absurd when the UK is letting actual child rapists go free because they are muslim

8 months in jail for a fucking radar jammer? How the fuck does the punishment fit the crime here, bongs? How? Now he's going to cost you all in taxes for the 8 months he's there. Why not just give him a hefty fine you bleeding idiots? Fucking hell.

Bro this is old as fuck, he didnt tey arrested for flipping them off he had some kind of illegal radar in his car, sage

why dont you english pussies just start attacking police officers? stomp a few heads and they'll get the message its not like they have guns to shoot you with....you brits are top sissies

This will really bake your noodle

So Britain jails all it's actual citizens but gives free shit housing etc. to muslims and shitskins. Don't we Americans pretty much do this ourselves? Citizens pay for actual criminals, illegals, to reproduce and basically flaunt the fact they don't have to follow the laws in front of you daily while ruining every state in America day by day. Is this a "Who has it worse" argument? Because we've both got it pretty bad. I mean, a jogger was brutally raped and murdered in fucking Iowa of all places by some spic who had been there seven years.

No, the people reviewing them probably forward it around the office for a good laugh

Is this real? The UK is a joke desu.

I think the only person who ever got into shit for using a traffic light changer got a 50 dollar fine.
Laser jammers are legal in most states.
While radar detectors are...

Oh wait
>bongistan

Shouldve moved. Basically any Brit who didnt become American in the past centuries are idiots.

Attached: Where-Radar-Detectors-are-Legal-Map.jpg (700x455, 104K)

yeah because being infested with illegal spics is way better than pakis you dumb cunt

It's happening in all white countries. Cowards would rather argue amongst themselves over who has it worse than fight back against the Jewish system that's destroying them and their countries. Why do what's right when they can do what's safe and enjoy the temporary high of taking someone in a similar situation down a peg?

Its hard to move from a 1st world country to another

>So Britain jails all it's actual citizens but gives free shit housing etc. to muslims and shitskins.
To add to this, we also give free social housing to the unsuccesful criminals (The ones with no money) when they get released from prison. This is guaranteed accomodation that even the homeless don't get, and with paid rent and no strings attached beyond any bail/licence conditions.

You're right, we both have it bad though. Depressing really. I laugh sometimes, then weep.

This. British cops need to be sodomized with their own dildo baton, then curb stomped to death

Read your picture again. He got in trouble for the laser jammer. You lack education.

Neither are preferable but if i had to live near one it wouldn't be pakis

>being infested with illegal spics is way better than having to send your wife and daughters to the interracial breeding grounds
Yes.

Virginia used to be based.

Dude, if that's real your country actually fucking sucks and you have every justifiable right to begin physically fighting back imho. If I saw Americans going to prison for that, I wouldn't be spending my free time lifting weights and playing vidya. I'd be roaming around at night in a ski mask destroying every fucking traffic camera in my area with my 9mm in my waistband for anyone who tries to stop me. 8 months in prison for flipping off a camera and using a jammer is absurd. Even here with our retarded legal system that'd probably be fine tops.

The absolute state of bongland. You guys should just collectively neck yourselves.

oi mate u got u got a license for that gesture?

UK policing - where hi-tech meets incompetence.

Attached: Capture.png (939x869, 669K)

because your country would rather have poo in the loos and chinks and spics than white educated Brits...

this is old and it wasn't for being rude. fuck off sage

>8 months in jail for infrared light

Wew lad

I love not needing licenses for the 6 tvs in my house

>bait thread again
how many times will this get posted on this board

it is, you're right
at least spics work and don't blow up every day
i'd rather live between two houses of illegals than even have a single fucking muslim in the same neighborhood as me

Attached: britain ball police state.png (500x532, 58K)

Read the actual sentences and words.

Attached: 3b2.gif (200x154, 935K)

A la madre. Holy shit UK

His car had a laser jammer, for all we know he could of been going 200km/h. Can't you fucking read?

ITT: Amerimutts defend criminals

OBSESSED

God damn people.
If you want to remain in the dystopian country at least move to Scotland or the Country where some common sense still applies in small doses.

This is correct.
Some Hispanics are very similar to mixed race European descendants given they're primarily Christians and are generally at least 50% European heritage from Spain or Portugal.

>be bong
>be rude
>go to jail
Pottery.

Every government on the planet has a stick up their ass when it comes to signal jamming technology. 8 months for using an antiradar is not extreme at all.

>Radar Jammers are transmitters tuned to interfere with ("jam") a radar signal. The intentional use of jammers is considered "malicious interference" and is strictly prohibited by the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, as well as by FCC Rules. Anyone using a jammer risks such penalties as losing an FCC license, paying a fine, or criminal prosecution.
The second amendment does not apply either. It is illegal in all 50 states. It is illegal in Switzerland. It is illegal everywhere on the planet, and the laws have always been draconian. Don't even google these things.

That being said, Jow Forums will never let facts get in the way of a good old outrage. Just like SJWs. Look at them go.

>It is illegal everywhere on the planet, and the laws have always been draconian.
How is that not extreme?

People's lives are at stake. If you were to take civilian-grade broadcasting equipment, and play Mozart over the flight traffic control frequency, you could get YEARS in jail. And that's with legal equipment.

If you were to use actual jamming hardware on a militiary frequency, and it caused someone to die, you're probably going down for treason. Or you'll get wrongly identified as an enemy combatant, and have the signal source drone striked with no fair trial.

There is zero tolerance for these kinds of things, even in countries with stand your ground laws.

>if you want to stay out of trouble, don't do what this driver did
>instead, shout "allahu akbar" and run over everyone on your path

>Are there any limits to the police state here in the UK?
When "Asians" rape thousands of girls, apparently.

>you gotta laser jammer loiscense m8

Try using one yourself, captain freedom. You could be on private property in a Texas ghost town and the Feds would take you down. But on a public road, jamming government radar? Your ass'd be grass.

It’s pretty clear that his prison sentence was for the radar jammer, not for being rude. Still ridiculous though. You just get a ticket for that here.

Read just that tweet, he wasn’t arrested for flipping off the camera, but for blocking it with a laser jammer.
This is against the law in every western nation.

>living with Christians who work hard and will be deported if they fuck up
I would easily take that over the shit Bongland has to deal with.

Legal in my state you memeflag nigger

>old white dude buys a jammer
>can't work for months
>one year in the system already
>8 month conviction. if he is 65, this is 1% of his total lifetime to date. 2% if you include a year since the incident.
who is winning exactly? was this a net win for england i can't tell what the purpose of that conviction is. they are using him as an example, of all the criminals, and broadcasting that to scare others? that's the only conclusion that makes sense overtly

>Laser jammer
8 months
>Reporting in front of court building
13 months
>Child Rape
A ticket for the child

Oi mate you got a loicense for that complaint?