Has there ever been a greater mistake in human history than allowing women to vote?

Has there ever been a greater mistake in human history than allowing women to vote?

Attached: Women_voter_outreach_1935_English_Yiddish.jpg (2860x2277, 488K)

No fault divorce may be tied.

Not having another set of crusades to keep decent white Christian values, erase the mudslime from the holy land, and cuck the eternal jew.

No. Is not a joke. It was the big mistake that caused the fall of the west.

Nope.

And why is that so ?
Uh-oh, see initial post ...

Listening to them in the garden of eden
Not holocausting the "chosen" in the second war

Allowing cunts in schools
>the holy land
What is holy about it? No, Jews living there does not make a shithole holy. The "Holy Land" is and always has been a worthless backwater. The Christian obsession with that shithole region is one of the worst things about them.

Not wiping out all non-whites while we had massive numbers. We could’ve before this crazy political correctness and mass media became a thing.

Opposing the Nazis wins. If we had an ethnostate that shared values and cultural understandings, it wouldnt matter who we were voting for because politicians could cooperate for the betterment of the people. Left and right wing politics can both better the people but in our times we have fags/fag sympathizers vs jewish influence and zionism

It's not about the people. What makes it holy is that Jesus may have been a dirty arab, but it was his homeland and occupying it shows true faith in the belief of God.

allowing anyone to vote was a greater mistake

dictatorship is actually a far more stable, efficient, less corrupt and responsive form of government then democracy

Attached: putin.jpg (241x209, 6K)

Letting anyone vote.

Its just a desert.

God isnt real, you retard, Rabbi Yeshua was just some jew. Stop worshipping the jew god.

True, but a desert with religious meaning, which holds massive amounts of power in a religious community.
Look at the faith shitskins have in their shitty black box.

See I know that, but Christianity is a white persons religion, and to turn the tide it must be embraced so we can live on.

Why do jews hate Jesus so much?

Inferior b8, junior.

Attached: Jennie_Churchill_with_her_sons.jpg (600x463, 40K)

UK and France conspiring to declare war on Hitler, over him taking back land that had a vast German population after Poland.
Modern day equivalent would be US and UK declaring war on Russia for annexing Crimea and East-Ukraine.
You can literally blame the British and the French for the West to be the way it is now.

Someone explain to me why giving women the right to vote was bad, because y'all sound like a bunch of salty incels right now.

Women don't even know the difference between a direct democracy and a Constitutional Republic

The Industrial Revolution.

Attached: ted-cabin.jpg (634x702, 144K)

giving shitskins citizenship in developed countries beats it

whhy do they all look like Jews

What was the last stimulating conversation you had with the typical female? They don't know shit about politics, world affairs or governance. But they do know alot about social media apps, reality shows and how to be a whore.

>Jesus may have been a dirty ara
no he was a K I K E

you WORSHIP

A K I K E

AS

YOUR GOD

>ITT: incels

importing niggers to North America was the worst thing that ever happened

>They don't know shit about politics, world affairs or governance. But they do know alot about social media apps, reality shows and how to be a whore.
so basicly your typical dude

it was too soon. Women were working on a pure emotional basis. They don't have the rational mind of a man who thinks in 4d chess.

White women ruined everything. Giving them rights was the worst thing ever

Attached: E0332988-E113-4E85-94BA-3E789ABCBB0B.gif (208x368, 3.4M)

Ditching the monarchy.

Nope.

Attached: 1452154525116.jpg (275x482, 26K)

A few other examples of when women have a say in things and get their way.
1) Supply and demand. Women get freedom from gender roles without giving men the same courtesy, which results in an increase in labor without an increase in jobs, which in turn results in wages stagnating. The term for it is wealth gap, and selfish, hypocritical women are at least partly to blame.
2) The west emphasizes education and educational resources for a demographic that is statistically more likely to quit their high paying job to spend more time with family. The west has a shortage of skilled labor, and women yet again are at least partly to blame. Many skilled workers are at home raising children.

Women should not have a say in matters because female nature is selfish and unfair, and too many women succumb to it. Giving women a say in anything is a mistake, and womens' suffrage is no exception.

Freeing the niggers, Allowing jews to use interest, betraying Rhodesia and SA, and Abandoning the AOC are some pretty big mistakes imo.

Yea most dudes don't know shit either but there's definitely more men who take interest in politics and shit like that than do women because we've fought and died for this country and want the best for it. Only land owners, taxpayers and those that have passed a test on the issues should be voting. When I was 18 I didn't know shit and my vote completely wiped out someone who was well versed on the issues. That's not how it should be.

Also, the fighting between the Orthodox, Catholics, and later on the protestants was a huge mistake too, we should have set our shit aside and taken on the real threats to our existence.

>instantly fixated on the hebrew in pic related
Oy vey
>pure coincidence

Allowing landless idiot beta males to vote (they are the ones who white knighted voting in women to vote)

Attached: ULTIMATECHAD.jpg (634x749, 64K)

this too. i’d even be fine with only those who recieve wlefare being barred from voting.

no

I agree. Oil companies and subsidized corn farmers are a bunch of freeloaders.

Women are irrational creatures, controlled by their emotions, who will always put their own self-interest above society. They're essentially big children, except even more manipulative. Giving women suffrage is pure stupidity that only collapses any advanced civilization that does it.