I was actually pro-choice but now that I see what women do with the freedom we allow them I am staunchly pro-life and...

I was actually pro-choice but now that I see what women do with the freedom we allow them I am staunchly pro-life and hope Roe v Wade is overturned.
I can’t be the only one right?

Attached: 28A87718-D965-47CD-B377-CD578B58E501.jpg (1242x1464, 859K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OZXQBhTszpU
youtube.com/watch?v=JvcEP0EjqIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember when they told us no one was pro abortion, that it should be legal, safe, and rare?

She sure did get out of jail quick lol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OZXQBhTszpU

IoI

LOOK AT ME

Attached: 1519423985014.jpg (1124x1100, 940K)

>equal rights means you taxpayers fund my abortions teehee
letting women vote was a mistake

Attached: 1439435226371.jpg (604x336, 119K)

The left goes on national TV everyday and screams "take away the guns!"
>nobody is coming for your guns
I haven't heard one word about RvW
>they're coming with their jesus and bibles to ban abortion!!!!

Werid. Jow Forums always told me abortion was necessary to stop Niggers. Seems a awful lot of white women are hellbent on never reproducing as a consequence of sex....

Surely these based white women must be pro-white.

Attached: DS_N0GnVQAAA3Q-.jpg (750x914, 71K)

Nope. I share the same sentiment. Don't get me wrong, if it were up to me alone I probably wouldn't put an end to abortion because it's the only thing keeping the black menace in check right now, but part of me kind of wants to now.

I really do fucking hate American liberals, they're the dumbest cunts on this earth.

Roe V Wade beans abortion is federal, removing it means it's a state issue so all these people will still get legal abortions in California and wherever else that votes democrat.

I think they know deep down abortion is evil and wrong while the right to self defense is good and natural. Of course they're afraid.

I just want some common sense abortion control. It would prevent so many dead children.

I actually want abortions to be made MANDATORY for most people. The ones having abortions are the scumbags we do not want reproducing.

Roe VS Wade can't be repealed? That's what my brother tells me and he's a lawyer.

>I, me, I

Fucking women.

“””equal rights”””

I’m pretty sure that as a man if I killed a fetus I would go to jail for a long time.

I heard a song about this once.
youtube.com/watch?v=JvcEP0EjqIc

Feminism is esoteric slavery

Attached: Esoteric Slavery.jpg (347x500, 31K)

True, but the catche 22 is how do you have legislative means to provide abortion, without also have a abortive, anti-natalist, hedonistic feminist culture supporting it? Easy to support abortion until your kids schools make feminist theory classes mandatory by government force.

Attached: 1443667024874.jpg (600x600, 100K)

Neck yourself, shill

this more true than this generation will ever know. MANY women keep this secret. MANY MANY

Very true. People forget that the constitution even says that states have the right to government themselves. States have their own constitution too.

This is called “look at me” politics literally they just get loud so people are talking about THEM. This idiot should be labotomized

Attached: C1A4696E-8677-472A-9C81-93D584F6A426.jpg (480x360, 26K)

thx for this user, very good material to convert normans

I am pro-choice for niggers only and would subsidize white families.

People who show up to hearings or government/town hall meetings and think they have a right to just stand up and go off need to go read a book on government procedure.
You want to talk or act like an asshole take the proper steps to get to the mic for your time.

They end their genetic line. Only people who don't get abortions have children. Strong darwinist limit on an ideological belief.

Result in a couple generations is everyone either thinks abortions are wrong, or is okay with abortions but would never get one for themselves.

Nature's little eugenicists.

Niggers, even with all the means to prevent themselves from getting pregnant, can't stop fucking and get pregnant.
I've seen black cunts with the the shots and deals that close their tubes and still get pregnant. They need abortion to prevent a bunch of black kids being coming wards of the state.
White women, are fully aware of anti-pregnancy methods, just want to be whores and stay forever 21 party girls into their 40s.
They over use abortion just to prolong their degenerate life style.

Abortions don't matter, there are plenty of other types contraception they can use plus pills days or months after.
Of course cutting welfare could help too.

user, women hate, and I mean hate taking daily pills.
They are too lazy to take birth control and bitch about it.
Even the say after pills or other treatments are too much to be assed with for most females.
They'd rather roll the dice and wait until they're showing and the fetus is developing to actually take action.
Which is why they rage over the government not taking the tab. Someone has to be responsible for their fuck ups.

I was pro-life until I saw who was actually having the abortions.
>cracking nigger eggs before they hatch (and that’s a good thing)

Attached: B3EB62EB-EDE8-4272-85C4-F774CA94A3C7.jpg (2048x1536, 569K)

yep, used to think abortions should be legal, and that women don't want to murder kids just like that anyway
not anymore

Abortion should be illegal for whites unless the child is fucked up in some way.

Free and on demand for all other races.

You really want white Liberals to bring life into this world?

Our equal rights to make unilateral decisions without any input from the father. HOW DARE THEY MANSPALNE!!! IT"S MY BABY TO KILL IF I WANT!