Jews Rape Kids
>Jews Rape Kids
Jews Rape Kids
>Jews Rape Kids
Jews Rape Kids
>Jews Rape Kids
Jews Rape Kids
>Jews Rape Kids

Attached: Jews_Rape_Kids.png (1358x1158, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-6094IO2NQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Little is a kike that's parading around literally so articles can be written about him.

Attached: 1513951885816.jpg (1667x1503, 338K)

What an idiot. I can't believe people are actually supporting that guy on here.

"JEWS RAPE KIDS" - that's not how you get a message out.
Everyone, especially normies who see him will just shake their heads and distance themselves from him.
I know I would.

What's his endgame?

Be a target for the media to attack and astroturf the fuck out of him online to associate him with places like Jow Forums

What is a natural birth for 500, Alex?

Are you really this fucking retarded that you can't tell the difference between a C-section skull and a natural birth skull? FFS you're fucking retarded.

>Name the Jew Tour

Fucking Kek. We don't deserve this man.

Attached: 1517028341125.jpg (400x397, 24K)

HE SPEAKS HEBREW YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

BUT WHUT BOUT DA OPTICZ?!

>What is a natural birth for 500, Alex?
On Jeopardy, when you answer in the form of a question you don't include an amount - that happens when you pick a category

Attached: 1528709245280.png (645x729, 68K)

I'm neutral on Little.

On the one hand, it's good to name the Jew.

On the other hand why not say things like Jews looted the US Treasury? Or Jews want us to go war with North Korea and Venezuela?

jews dont exist anymore. by the time hitler shows up there were few of them. hitler just wanted to get rid of ugly people. it was about eurgenics. any one could in theory be of jewish faith despite it being hard to join. you call them a jew throw them in a concentration camp then call it a day. no trial no evidence needed. all the unwanteds disposed of. jews looked funny. anglos and others larp as jews in israel.

ginger jews in israel...they may pray in costco but thats not enough to be a jew

This guy gets it.
It’s a Payop.

*Psyop
Nigger phone.

The phone is fine, it's the operator that's a dipshit

You can't hurt a meme by spreading it.

Is he in the westboro baptist church? what a fop

I like him. After all, our end goal is to turn irl into /b/ or Jow Forums.

Where muh moarkike at?!

>He thinks this "psyop" would work considering all their other attempts to foil us.

The more they talk about him, the stronger he gets

He should have a collage of kikes sucking 8 day old kikel dick.

There is nothing wrong with exposing the jew(ish) 8 day old baby dick cut and suck larping ethnic cult. Any trisomy 21 victim faggot saying otherwise should kill themselves.

Attached: jewish pedophile.jpg (960x647, 150K)

>SHOOPING PATRICK'S HEAD TO LOOK LIKE (((YOU)))
YOU FUCKING SHILLS ARE DESPERATE, HOLY SHIT

Attached: goldface.jpg (227x222, 9K)

idk, seems a little too risky for them to do that

DO NOT LISTEN TO LITTLE!!! He is a zionist Jew who hates america which is why he dares speak out against Americas Greatest Allie Israel proving he is a phony and a fraud!

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 57K)

Literally the fakest shoop I've ever seen. Wtf I love Pat nao

He most likely works for the ADL and was a former CIA

This guy looks like a fucking retard lmao

Jesus Christ all the scared kikes in this thread shilling against Pat makes me realize he's truly the one.

>person A is a kike cuz he wont name the jew
>person B is a kike cuz he named the jew
you people just call everyone a kike

>chopping your own dick off to make a point
it’s a psyop!
>killing yourself to make your ex girlfriend jealous
it’s a psyop!
>pointing out the Evil
it’s a psyop!

Imaging overthinking everything this hard. This faggot’s brain must be spaghetti. Naming the jew and shining light on Evil is never a bad thing.

Attached: 832BBD5B-438C-4D2A-B33F-B6948EDB1BBE.jpg (450x450, 59K)

Oi you gotta loicense for that post?

>Hurr durr someone trying to wake his people up is just a retard goy!
>Memeflag

Try again.

Some Jew 5 thousand or more years ago wrote in a book that Jews should suck babies blood and they still do it.

Patrick Little is probably a fed but that pic is so dumb..

Yes my TV license is valid and your an idiot if you can't see through his eceleb charade. Youtube is the domain of clowns.

It's true.

Attached: Metzitzah Bpeh 2.jpg (275x183, 7K)

What I mean is that literally every other actual European has that skull (very common in the Balkans and Eastern Eurooe), which is also extremely prevalent among some Middle-Easterners (especially among Turks, Armenians, Georgians, etc.).

Attached: 35fdd52f651b8d66573cf802ead7696a71049ef006d1d2b8079f58539d8dede8.png (712x717, 97K)

This is how desperate kike rats are these days.

>the shills are literally claiming the Rothschild skull shape is European
wew lad

nah he is just a useful heel, like david duke. notice he was not deplatformed by the big tech giants all in a single day...

those that scream to name the jew here on Jow Forums are the psyop. they want radicalization. that way they can "compartmentalize and neutralize". they want you to expose your power level like patrick little here. they want you to show your cards so all can see

>rote appeal to tradition

Such high iq tribe right there. They love to hear the baby scream anyway. It's like a child that was molested that grows up with an insatiable desire to molest children except on a collective, group think level. Dumb pedo kikes.

Attached: jew cut n suck.jpg (530x507, 58K)

HE'S A JEW, GOY. JUST IGNORE HIM!

Not a single fucking retard on this board or site will deny the fact that I can image limit this thread with grown pedophile kikels sucking the dick of an 8 day kikel and it's perfectly acceptable. It's not just acceptable on Jow Forums either, you can find this pedophile, child molestation shit on jewgle images in under 5 seconds.

Why can't I find images of niggers, crackers, spics, chinks and catholic priests molesting little ethnic initiates?

The kikel 8 day old baby dick snip and slurp ethnic cult gets to plead: "but muh desert folklore book goyim! OY VEY don't shoah on me just molest your kids too! Better yet, let us molest them and share the images while we circle jerk our inbred little kikel dicks off to it!"

Fuck kikes.

Attached: jew gimme dat baby dick.jpg (608x456, 34K)

Attached: 1527942527851.jpg (2032x2128, 1.47M)

*CRACK*

*SIPPPP*

Attached: 1534357419174.jpg (480x360, 67K)

Watchu doing, rabbi?!

Attached: jews love the baby dick.png (565x375, 371K)

>Candidate for Senate
>Now candidate for President
>Ecelebs

Whiter than you, Moishe.

Endgame is expel the Jews from the USA

>Most of his vids get limited by jewtube
>He's a jewtube shill, goy!

Shoo shoo, shill.

No. Endgame is Israel being wiped off the map Moshe.

Because jews rape kids cuck

bump

Attached: garyheather.jpg (599x443, 44K)

Amen white brother

Attached: ED00915C-B82D-412C-A7ED-1C2056911FB2.jpg (1242x828, 152K)

My bad. Expel the Jew by22

Leave children's anus alone !

Attached: heatherorourke00467.jpg (584x450, 43K)

Jews work for the catholic church?

Attached: MassHatMedia.jpg (2700x2762, 2.71M)

>oy vey muh jagon is tingling!

Attached: 1531389512567.png (200x200, 56K)

Post 1 pic of a catholic priest sucking an 8 day old baby dick.

Attached: jew cult.jpg (1189x755, 151K)

Little glows in the dark.

>hAAAAAALP
>hAAAAAAAAAAAAALP
>Heeeeeeeeeeeelp

Attached: HAAALP.png (300x276, 161K)

Post 1 pic of a catholic priest molesting any child of any age.

Attached: Give the kike that baby dick.png (1200x630, 773K)

>what is projection

Google Metzitzah B'Peh

Attached: 1535341873602.jpg (500x673, 139K)

Im sorry agent, I meant HAIL HITLER OPENLY NAME THE JEW AND TALK ABOUT PATRICK LITTLE CMON DONT WORRY ABOUT YOUR FUTURE

For reference I did a comparison, looks like your image is not very honest shlomo

Attached: pat little comparison.jpg (754x375, 70K)

Lmao Patrick is brilliant. Full video here: m.youtube.com/watch?v=H-6094IO2NQ

it's a fun word

>shooping his head
wow JIDF is really here

Attached: 1529399690198.jpg (233x242, 12K)

The other day I found this image on pol and tried to say thanks because nazi gab got it #2 trending on #nike and pol just denied involvement and called me a kike.

To pol everyone who isn’t offering free blowjobs is a kike and even then they are probably a kike.

Fuck this larping faggot

They hunt him on gab.ai too

its a divide and conquer tactic idiot. they are literally shooping his skull to making him look jewish

Forgot the image

Attached: CC90A76D-C554-44C5-8BD1-CFE67E411108.jpg (711x1024, 109K)

I know I was arguing with Morpheus about it today on gab.ai

He’s in charge of Patrick little hating or something

I love pat and hate kikes

Attached: 1982DA3A-CC52-442B-BF95-661C47BAB446.jpg (364x542, 86K)

Saved. Thanks.

what the heck lol it's weird to me how there's a dude in charge of pat hating on gab specifically

Most anons here seem to get what Pat is doing. He goes out there well dressed, polite and confident, and adeptly argues views the media has conditioned people to think of as the mad ravings of bitter, angry morons. He is putting on a display of a well-adjusted, successful American who is unafraid of speaking his mind, airing legitimate grievances in a calm and collected manner while his enemies disgrace themselves with irrational outbursts of profanity and violence.

The purpose of maligning Pat while pretending to be on your side is to discourage you from following in Pat's footsteps and taking the public conversation to the heart of the matter. They want you to feel alone and isolated. They want you to condition you to expect betrayal should you ever dare to step out of the shadows. They want you to bet all your chips on the "dogwhistling" collaborators who know just what to say to fan the flames of hope and keep you tagging along, but never deliver.

Imagine being this brit.

SLUUUURP

Attached: jew cock crazed.png (960x535, 386K)