Move to california

>declining black population
>most retarded democrats, ripe for right wing subversion
>biggest cultural hub in the united states, if we can change it it will hurt hollywood and american degenerate media, not only would it help the US but the world by stopping the shit hollywood
Why should this state be taken back? Its a beautiful state.

Attached: california-state-map-1.jpg (2075x2257, 586K)

north California is very empty send the immigrant here

North california is nice

Bump

Dont send the immigrants to north california

shoutout imperial county

Bump

How depressing, I'm sorry. Anyway, I'm thinking of putting up subversive posters around SoCal

Where in California should I move to?

Oak Glen

its too late they are on the way...be nice and welcome them into your home

>highest coalburning population

It's shit. I'm trying desperately to find a job out of state to leave here. It's soul sucking and unaffordable.

big bar and blue lake are very nice

It's on fire half the time and is on the most volatile fault line on Earth. Is this a ploy to kill all us Right-Wingers?

you lie and its not only for right winger...us brown folks are very welcomed

Send help we are only 24% white and all of those are rich Hollywood Jews.

Right the Indian population has quadrupled sense 2010. this is the reason there is so much shit on the streets of San Francisco.

Southern mainly outside LA county.

Go ahead and try to take by CA, you aren't gonna get far with the Bay Area and LA. If the governorship can be won by the Republican maybe I'll stay a little longer just to see if things get better but I doubt the Republican will win.

lmao true true

Its the most strategic state in the country. If the right gains control of the state the countries current fucked up culture and politics can be fixed.

>declining black population
No.
The population of American citizens is declining.
The population is increasing.

Yeah those 2 areas would be the hardest to take

I think the water should be shut off and every forest set on fire.

Fuck California.

Desert California is best California, it's only me, the scorpions, the rattlesnakes and the occasional spic.

SF is def the worse

Estamos jodido

Cox did good in the primaries. Maybe he has a chance hopefully

You must not live here OP...

...Well, I do, It's beyond saving. Fuck California, I'm planning my exit and I won't fucking look back. Too many people, many of them idiots, living over a literal time-bomb, most retarded politicians ever, a state run by the worst cities in America (LA, San Fran). I don't understand why anyone would want to save it. Fuck that shit.

I live in desert California and it sucks. Palm Springs should burn in a holy fire.

Humboldt reportan. Kill the boomer hippies and purge the university

Attached: 1530143245051.png (2436x4674, 1.3M)

shut the fuck up faggot

By the way, there are also not enough jobs, and because the government is so gloriously retarded, there are going to be EVEN LESS, as many of the jobs that are here are going to go away thanks to the minimum wage hike over the next couple of years. So, to those of you stupid enough to stay, good luck fighting with 1 million Joses for the part-time fast food jobs, because all the full-time jobs are going away. You'd have the be actually retarded to want to stay in this state if you aren't into being a welfare whore.

Everyday I pray to the Chaos God for " The Big One " to finally hit Southern California, and everyday BASED fault line disappoints me.....

You faggots didnt give eastern europeans free pass, how the fuck am i suposed to get to US?let alone california.

I only want you here if you are white. My friend, you can go to Mexico on a tourist visa or something. Then cross the border with some spics. If you speak English, you will get a job. They allow illegals to drive, have bank accounts, and do all sorts of shit in this state. Come, come.

Find a stable job in the United states.

lel california has the same GDP as all the rest of this combined

Attached: equal gdp.png (949x743, 132K)

>white
>jews

Attached: 1535278398268.jpg (566x480, 54K)

If your white and actually move to CA at this late stage in the game you're a special kind of retard. They will have mandatory sex changes for children before long. Terrible gun laws. And it will only get worse.

With a flag of mine there is very litle chance that im a non white, so dont wory about that, one of my frends went to US he had no problems entering.

BritBong, I get that even shitty ass California, at this stage of the game, is better than most of the UK, but please, for the love of all that is holy, do not do that to yourself. Move to Montana or something, stay away from this hell-hole.

Middle class are fleeing to Idaho, Texas, the south, etc. The writing is on the wall. Its doesn't matter if you live in the "based north" by Redding, you're still subjected to the tyrannical democrats.
Plus, haven't you heard they're literally burning out the middle class, building tiny homes, and consolidating populations into stack and pack apartments? Homeownership and autonomy will cease to exist.

You shouldnt have any problems as well

Include me in that, I've got a job lined up in Alabama, I am literally counting down the days.

Yeah i gues so.We euros talk a lot of shit on you guys but you new worlders are fine.

The state is breaking politically actually. Some counties and cities are complying with trumps federal laws

Lots of cute Filipino girls here too

Ignore my flag I'm in Toronto for business. America is a hard place to immigrate to but it isn't impossible. If you're in a tech field don't make the mistake of going for a H1-B visa try instead a T-1 otherwise you'll be competing with a bunch of retarded Indians and you won't have a chance in hell. I'd also recommend doing a masters degree if it's affordable and easy for you since it will increase your odds of success. Based on your flag you also qualify for entering the lottery system which you should apply for if you're interested. Other then that, actively look on American job boards such as Indeed and see if there's any company that'll take you. Good luck.

How much of that is by exporting their water to China

>Last major earthquake on San Andres was in 1800’s.

You are stupid nigger

I drove through humboldt during on road trip with my girlfriend. It was beautiful! I fell in love with the redwood trees.

Those redwoods are a nice sight to see.

It can’t be saved at this point. It’s too late. There’s way too many people there who are all brainwashed in the big cities. Only way it can be taken back is after a civil war and mass casualties. You can’t just move there from out of state unless you’re a millionaire.

Yes it is then we had really smelly sex under the redwood trees. We didn’t shower for a whole week.

Yeah its beautiful here. Trinidad beach is a nice place to visit

Fun fact: Most of Los Angeles speaks a language other than english at home.

And that's a good thing!

declining niggr population,but increasing taco/rice/curry.

Hopefully the housing market thete drops

*there

>bad goyim, the hispanics are OUR voters
reminder that most Mexicans are right-wing Catholics who have no business voting Democrat.

It can be saved. Republicans need to campaign harder, make the housing prices drop

San Diego

Bump

The beaches in Orange County are nice

The house prices are crazy

Bump