What is hezbollah? can someone explain? are they Lebanese army? Are they legit?

what is hezbollah? can someone explain? are they Lebanese army? Are they legit?

Attached: 1524978664452.jpg (1002x564, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzBZpNxkui8
google.co.jp/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=2ahUKEwiYorWG1KLdAhWZUd4KHZTqCcEQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAU&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov
youtu.be/tzBZpNxkui8
youtu.be/3OcaWCUWBVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They seem pretty cool desu.

Attached: 83FF85E7-64F3-4BD6-A566-6D469E44F0FF.jpg (526x506, 53K)

Based and redpilled freedom fighters

yeah but "WHAT" are they? terrorists? guerrillas?

The closest to /ourguys/ in the middle east, they are heavily underfunded bad still kick the shit out of the idf

yeah but literally what are they? what do you tell people who say Hezbollah are terrorists?

Seem to be an Iranian backed milita built to combat Israel and has defacto control over portions of Lebanon. Kind of the way ISIS is to Israel and Saudi Arabia with a much more explicit connection.

if you’re talking to people that worship israel and believe all the bs about Iran it isn’t worth the time to try and convince them anything. If they’re more neutral, explain to them how Hezbollah has defnded Christians and other minorites against ISIS and support secular leaders in the middle east.

They are fundrd by the jews to "attack" isarel every so often to keep their golem (usa) vested and keep thenmoney flowwing.
Tldr; fucking neocon christcucks

They intervened in Syria to kill Sunnis

Shia militia in Lebanon

Tell them that Hezbollah has far more legitimacy than the Haganah that carried out terrorist attacks constantly

they are the vietcong of lebanon

>militia
so they don't even belong to Lebanon? I don't get it.

Hezhollah are terrorists. They killed Rafiq Hariri the President of Lebanon and a dozen journalists.

No, they intervened in Syria in May 2013 WTF

They aren't fighting for Lebanon. They intervened in Syria on behalf of the Mullahs.

Patsies for cryptoZoroastrian megahomo cultists

based

They're the state-sanctioned islamic branch of nazism, with a human-trafficking twist on it

I like to imagine them as the tribes Pompeii allied with and then during the last days of Rome,the only friends Rome had were these small tribes that fought the Barbaric hordes.

So yeah they are fighting the Jew and doing considerably well despite the colossus they are fighting.

Yup

No, they aren't fighting the Jew. They didn't go to fight Israel in May 2013, they went to kill Syrian Sunnis.

Why are you saying a verifiable lie?

didn't they prevent an Israeli tank invasion of Lebanon?

>what is hezbollah?
Hezbollah is a political party in Lebanon, meaning "Party of God"
>can someone explain?
They were formed as a paramilitary resistance group during the Israeli invasion of Lebanon during the Lebanese Civil War.

They are Shi'a Muslims, as southern Lebanon is a Shi'a area. They associate with the Iranian Shi'a Muslims.
>are they Lebanese army?
No, they are a militia associated with a political party.
>Are they legit?
They were formed to fight Israel, so yes.

>They didn't go to fight Israel in May 2013, they went to kill Syrian Sunnis.
Do you actually think ISIS and al-Nusra are Syrian Sunnis?

Mustaqbal & Geagea Shill
GTFO

I can see his nose

It’s a humanitarian organization helping victims of war in Lebanon and Palestine.

This is a good doc on Hezbollah
youtube.com/watch?v=tzBZpNxkui8

Nice try fag. Assad killed Hariri and killed the Kurdish leader Sheikh Khaznawi.

Muh secularism

ISIS didn't form until April 2013. Hezhollah began sending soldiers there in October 2012. Suffice to say you have no clue about what you're talking about.

No, they're fighting in Syria.

You're an idiot. They intervened in Syria.

Thats hamas...hezbollahs went to syria just to fuck up some isis

Basically the jews (Israel) want to genocide lebanese and palestinians because God told them to do so (canaanites need to be genocided for the prophecy to be fullfilled). Hezbollah is just fighting for the survival of the canaanites.

They kill people who love fags.

BASED

hezbollah are kuffar

Attached: DFXbkeeUIAARDNQ.jpg (1000x775, 73K)

Ignore this Butthurt Hariri & Geagea shill..
These people are criminal & traitor in Lebanon, should be killed like rafik

to combat ISIS and supprt Assad, go fuck yourself.

>Assad killed Hariri and killed the Kurdish leader Sheikh Khaznawi.

Based Assad

Bil rouh Bil dam Nafdeek ya Ba'ath

they are /ourmuslims/ if there ever was any. they are hardcore against the jews as they live next door and have constant jewry acts there.
they fight side-by-side with the lebanese army and do things the official army cant do due to the forced limitations by the US after israels wars of aggressions.

they have worked with the nazi party of lebanon for a long time, they literally have roadblocks in beirut manned 24/7.

The only part they did i dont like was supporting muh bosnia but considering they have killed the hardest of kike troops with the motivation of defending their homes against them.
kikes used things like dropping mines that look like childrens toys for them to see and pick up, poison the land, harrass civilians, incursions on a daily basis + constant military flights above.
They respect Christians on a real basis; they have lost many troops defending christian civilians, landmarks and even play full out christian music on their radio stations around christmas.

Mleeta museum is a good visit in Lebanon, Hezbollah museum, lots of kike weaponry on display like their tanks. These people are organized, efficient and intelligent. While they are still muslims, if there ever was an ally to have as a nationalistic Europe, its them.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1093x756, 104K)

Why do you say things that aren't true?

ISIS only formed in April 2013 and conquered territory in June 2014.

Hezhollah began sending soldiers in October 2012.

Wrong. ISIS only formed in April 2013. They intervened in October 2012.

No, lies, bullshit.

They didn't fight Israel in May 2013. They intervened in a civil war.

Lies, all lies.

They killed the Lebanese President in 2005 and the head of Lebanese Intelligence in October 2012.

samefagging jew shill.

So tell a single true thing.

ISIS was formed from elements of the FSA, Hezbollah was in Syria to combat them and support Assad

Hezbollah is the military and political arm of the ancient Israelite tribe of Asher.

Al Qaeda and other radical factions of the FSA had been present since the war started. so fuck off kike.

What right did they have to intervene in a civil war lmao

Al-Qaeda is no more radical then Hezbollah.

Al Nusra, actually.

What do you mean what right? Theres no "fairness" in war you plan. They supported Assad so they stepped the fuck up. Plain and simple.

Yet if Israel was to send ground troops you would cry like a bitch.

They supported the tyrant of Syria.

holy fucking based

Attached: theridebegins.jpg (295x295, 39K)

To support their ally and prevent radicals from taking control. The same reason Russia got involved.

>the tyrant of Syria.

Attached: 1525044572754.jpg (1023x768, 229K)

The whole point of overthrowing Assad was to allow Israeli to expand into Syria. ANd they have fought the jews many times.

oh fuck off, look at how great these countries have been after the “tyrants” were removed. Egypt, Iraq, and Lybia all became hotbeds for extremist muslims after they were “liberated”

Fuck off kike

a military wing of a political party. yknow, like the Waffen SS for instance. not that they're politically similar but they serve a similar function. I'm not saying Hez is Nazi.

Attached: 1525917048165.jpg (408x289, 23K)

Daily reminder

Attached: 1535702163921.jpg (600x547, 45K)

hahaha
the fucking unironic sunnis on this board KILL me. go fight for KSA in Yemen, brave Mujahid. you crack me up dude

THEY ARE RADICALS YOU DUMBFUCK

Here's a good documentary for those who want to know more about Hezbollah

google.co.jp/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=2ahUKEwiYorWG1KLdAhWZUd4KHZTqCcEQwqsBMAB6BAgJEAU&usg=AOvVaw0VTJzWxrN8ZFOD4xbU2nov

So why didn't Hezbollah attack Israel in May 2013? Why did they go to Syria?

Question. In May 2011, why didn't Assad send troops to the Golan? Why did he send troops to Baniyas, Homs and Hama?

But Israel DIDN'T expand into Syria. Hezhollah and Iran did.

link doesn't work. give link to the actual page.

Hezbollah ARE extremist mercenaries you dope.

>can someone explain?

Shia-islam guerilla movement, created and financed by the post revolution Iranians, based in lebanon, and is like a guerilla force fighting Israel.

Hesbolla is kinda like viet cong against Israel, taking the fight to Israel and making it harder for IDF controlling the region.

no, they aren’t you daft cunt. they have protected christians and fought to protect a secular government in Syria. you can fuck off back to Tel Aviv. I will celebrate the day Iran lays waste to you treacherous sodomites.

Hezbollah killed Rafiq Hariri and a dozen Lebanese journalists to own the Jews.

fucking this. How many refugees and civilian massacres were there in the middle east 20 years ago, vs. now, after the tyrants have been removed? really a great humanitarian injustice to replace a despot with a huge power vacuum

Fuck wrong link
youtu.be/tzBZpNxkui8

Here's nasrallah adressing christians
youtu.be/3OcaWCUWBVc

fighting Israeli and US backed fundamental extremists that persecute christian minorities and sew instability across the region.

Met two of them almost a decade ago while traveling for work.
Pretty based guys desu, still makes me grin everytime I see them mentioned, even though my knowledge of the group as a whole is a little limited.

Bc the US.

Because they need to protect their borders from the terrorists you dumb kike.

Also a paramilitary attacking the most powerful military in the region backed by the most powerful military in the world is suicide

Iran isn't secular. Assad secular? I guess. He also slaughtered Kurds like Sheikh Khaznawi so he's one racist motherfucker.

Assad is the oppressor you clown.

Iran is a theocracy you lying fuck

The US invaded Syria in May 2013? Nice fantasy.

Lets be real jew boy. Its not like your guys weren't military meddling in the Syrian War either. The whole idea was to empower proxies support them with intervention and support, and then role into Syria to clear out the big bad islamists once Assad was overthrown the and the country shattered.

We know what your kind are trying to do in Syria. And that's why you are pissed off about them being in Syria - they prevented the fall of the government and thus your pretext for invasion.

No ארץ ישראל השלמה for you Jew

>killing anyone other than your own race makes you a racist
hey jidf cuck, your damage control is weak! stop spamming the thread.

Attached: 1524994396353.gif (584x336, 47K)

Pre-emptive war you little nip? The same fake excuse that Israel used to attack Egypt in 1967.

How about not attacking anyone and being a RESISTANCE group?

Why did they wait two whole years to intervene? It's like they wanted as many dead Sunnis as possible.

He's killed plently of Syrians you stupid fuck.

They're friends of chavistas and the eternal phoenician in them makes them the link to drug trade from South America so they're scum to me

>Syrians
kys JIDF.

Attached: 1517042918716.jpg (486x480, 111K)

Iran is not secular, but they do tolerate christians and have assisted Armenia, so i’d definitely take them over kike backed fanatics. And the kurds that have been slaughtered deserved it, they have terrorised syrians despite being offered an olive branch to combat extremist fanatics like isis.

>Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corp and Lebanese Shias are Syrian

>drug trade from South America
they are CIA?

Part of the Axis of Good.

Attached: 1481387788868.gif (1180x727, 232K)

He has such an infectious smile

Would he hug a kafir like me? I want a hug from him

So what? The Sunni's and Shiite's hate each other. Nothing new there. You change the subject because you cannot deny the validity of what I say.

I'm not pro hezbollah, I'm just pro-hezbollah so far as they stop your jew shit, so your jew tactics won't work here boi.

>Pre-emptive war

How the fuck would they attack a country that has the whole west ready to throw whatever they have to protect it you dumb kike?

Also
>Comparing Israel to Egypt

Fucking brainlet

>How about not attacking anyone and being a RESISTANCE group?

If they are called by their allies then it is within they're right to answer the call. This is a foreign concept to a hook nosed parasite like you who lives by leeching his (((allies)))