PRESS "F" TO PAY RESPECTS

Can you feel it? They harder they try the more they get BTFO. #JUST_DONT

Attached: JUST_DONT.png (453x265, 35K)

>574
the best

nike is kill
>no

OC

Attached: antisemitism.jpg (1600x1198, 97K)

Attached: Adolf Hitler believe.jpg (852x1080, 157K)

who owns nike? srsly

Just Jew It

KEK.

Attached: dank.png (333x254, 153K)

saved and shared, expecting 30 day zucc any second now

senpai

:^)

Attached: antisemitism1.jpg (1534x1422, 128K)

not to be a dick but to just come out and say it is low energy. this one..
FUCKING POWERFUL.

Attached: nasimaghdamnike.png (728x547, 363K)

Nike rhymes with kike. Just Jew it.

Attached: 8667DF44-033B-443F-8AFF-C4D62CABFA83.jpg (576x1024, 156K)

Do you really think this is going to affect Nike? This would just be considered an "off day" for Nike. Kind of like how Tiger Woods got caught for his womanizing. Didn't fucking phase them.
I hope it falls below $50 a share so I can get in. Why? Because all they would have to do is come out with another line Jordans and those losses would be made up for.

what's wrong with nike? what did I miss?

You need to target Los angeles new york and make ads for free $300 shoes only if you are black at local retailers. We stand with ##ColinKaepernick #justdoit #ourtimennow #blacklivesmatter

Same thing they said about the "NFL" which prior to Kapernick, was an untouchable juggernaut.

The media, corporations and jews have greatly miscalculated white-middle America's love for country and our disdain to see our Flag and its symbols disgraced like this.

The unholy-trinity of coprorations, media and jews have hitched their wagons and hedged their bets with coloreds and women, and this this will be their FINAL mistake

Attached: per20.jpg (667x1000, 93K)

They hired the kneeling nigger for their ads

FKEY
JUST PRESS IT!

the jews basically dug their own grave with this campaign. I mean it's funny cos this is exactly why you don't want affirmative action. To prevent things like the total destruction of a company from happening. Any white male conservative would have intervened and be like... hey guys, uhm, I don't wanna be a party pooper here but this stint might cost us billions of dollars and thousands of layoffs to make up for the billions of dollars of losses. Just saying. is this faux SJW shit really worth destroying an entire company???

Attached: 122434783473.jpg (440x438, 117K)

Time to short them

we need to revive all the 90's anti-nike propaganda. please find and drop in thread.

Attached: yes2.gif (320x240, 532K)

I have a pair of nikes but I'm not gonna burn them since I already fucking paid for them

They're fucked as a brand. They don't sell "stuff", they sell a message, or at least they used to.

The next week is going to seal their fate, they've got a month to fix it. It's their "Ratner moment" - google it.

well they're based in portland, oregon, after all. so is the advertising firm they use (wyden-kennedy)

It would take balls of steel to do that. I'd admire the faggot that would. Then double the purchase to cover the short and to gain on the eventual uptick.

Attached: Grinning_Pepe.jpg (229x221, 12K)

Make a note... They will be down 30% in 12 months...

Nike is still extremely profitable, but it's losing market share to competitors. It's making a play to become the exclusive sneaker for the twenty percent of Americans who hate their own country with a passion at the expense of losing sales from the forty percent of Americans who love this country with a passion. This won't end well for Nike.

Shorts on stocktwats are having a good day

It was an overperforming stock until yesterday (pic related). Shareholders are going to be monu-fucking-mentally pissed off if things go to shit...

It's a self inflicted wound. They didn't need to go after the SJW buck.

They had the middle class jim bunny and nigger buck.

They done fucked up... Bigly.

Attached: NikeChart6Yr.jpg (949x565, 87K)

wait so what happened?

Attached: 8535F758-37A4-4C78-8439-C059C17B1BD5.jpg (1051x750, 54K)

That's what's funny, it's like they are trying to go after the black market but they already had a hold on blacks. There is no new market Nike could get, everyone wears nikes so all they managed to do is turn away customers

They used an anti-cop anti-American unemployed nigger who once backde the organization built upon a lie - Black Brains Splatter
Call n' Cap a nig didn't sacrifice his future for anything more than to virtue signal a lie. Being retarded isn't sacrifice.

/leftypol/ here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OHNONONONONONO

How does it feel to lose the culture wars? Nike had deals with literally all, I mean all of the top athletes in the world. People from India, to South America, to Japan, Europe and China will still support Nike and listen to their favorite athletes. These A list athletes will still support Nike. THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO.

Feel free to boycott. Boycott doesn't work. Starbucks is making money. Nike is making money. NFL is making money. Jaguar is making money. The alt right are just bunch of poor incels who can barely afford a Nintendo Switch.

Stay loser my friend

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6K)

wew lad

I'd give it 4 months before board members take control

Good for them. Blood in the waters.

If it gets to below 50, I'm going all in.

Gay rights is the law of the land
Roe v. Wade is the law of the land
Obamacare is the law of the land

#areyouwinninson?

Attached: altright-losers-59e4cb93e5e4f.jpg (720x929, 55K)

They had a captive audience with the jim bunnies! Half of them voted for Trump.

They are largely reaganites who love the flag. Way to look after your investors!

The funny part? Nike listened to some dumbass Millenials who "had the floor" for 10 minutes... Best of luck with that!

Yep, probably 4 weeks actually.

F

Nike should get #metto'd

Be Nike
Celebrate a yearly company party at the new Hilton in Eugene
Nike execs offer tweens and teens (12, 13, 14) cocaine and ask the girks for sex

Oh yes Nike is so pure

Attached: 1i6lbn.jpg (480x640, 55K)

what's up with nike?
I missed the memes due to real life.

is that all?
nice thats the way

>

>

Attached: just do it.jpg (715x634, 222K)

Attached: 7BB0FC61-0367-4D4F-BFB6-FA389B21D40A.png (560x560, 198K)

Attached: No to Nike.jpg (300x215, 8K)

Attached: Nike slavery meme.jpg (564x484, 34K)

Attached: NikeTown 1.jpg (229x160, 17K)

*obamacare was the law of the land.

You understand that by the same logic everything Trump will do is also the law of the land?

>probably 4 weeks actually
>4 months
Thats what you guys said when Roe v. Wade passes 45 (FORTY FIVE) years ago

Attached: 1399838475175.png (1834x1666, 2.35M)

Attached: how-nike-solved-its-sweatshop-problem.jpg (1717x1288, 193K)

but we won in 2017?

Attached: 444444.png (720x616, 270K)

this is the plan all along. You have to start thinking like a jew.

Attached: 1535673150845.png (449x365, 172K)

kek - nike must have forgotten the complete PR disaster they went through in the 90’s. Al that work and now they’ve opened the pandora’s box again.

>>Nintendo switch
>tfw

Attached: baithand.jpg (625x626, 33K)

You seem upset. Are you burning your NIKE gear instead of donating it all to the vets you claim to care so much about?

Nike shares are going through the roof. Get on board and level up instead of crying on /pol like a gigantic FAGGOT.

Attached: 222222.png (612x617, 288K)

imagine believing this is what is happening

>wew
one less retard - who cares?

Shareholders.

what the fug
:D:D:D:D

>Shareholders.
you mean cryptojews?

Attached: 1493230313110.jpg (400x480, 4K)

>Starbucks is making money

That's why they stopped expanding and started contracting stores?

No, I mean you could own a small percentage of it right now if you wanted. It's on sale.

This is too much "OC" too fast

Someone's paying for this.

Attached: IMG_20180903_195121.jpg (500x375, 47K)

>The media, corporations and jews have greatly miscalculated white-middle America's love for country and our disdain to see our Flag and its symbols disgraced like this.

That's not the target market for sportswear. Stopping fat white old men wearing Nike will probably be good for their brand.

Google "ratner moment"

This is Nike's Ratner Moment. You're concentrating on the customers in your poorly worded shitpost, which is to miss the point. You're a leftist (obvs) so I wouldn't ever expect you to actually "get" the point. The accrued wealth of a company is found in those who buy into it. In this case it's the shareholders.

Now, Nike INC have done well over the last 12 months, they are overperforming, or at least they were. So as an investor, what Nike INC have done is introduce unnecessary risk where there was none!

In doing so, what normally happens is the P/E ratio falls, the yield then drops and before you know it, you've got a profit warning that wipes out half of your gains, after that you're putting a price floor on money you spent 3 years ago - so now, you're losing money, you could of got better returns on a retail bank product which earns you 0.2% interest - at that point you're not an investor, you're a charity.

Even though I've tried to dumb all of this down, you probably still don't get any of this... It's because you live paycheck to paycheck and in all likelihood don't own property, investments or any other asset class. I get it, you've no skin in the game.

Mercifully, we're not all like you.

The problem is their products are poorly made.

>No, I mean you could own a small percentage of it right now if you wanted. It's on sale.
that does not mean you can have a say in the companies decision, you know what im talking about stop acting like a nigger, who are the mayority share holders? the only ones with the power to make company wise decisions

Obvs some competitors are encouraging it.

I also believe the backlash was part of their calculation- they are courting controversy and trying to make everyone think about Nike at high volume. They seem to believe this will add some edge and excitement to their brand.

They’re wrong. They would know this if they had any non dykes or non-soibois working in marketing. Football fans think he is a joke and niggerfying your brand for a trend is hard to undo. White betches signal like they’re down with nigs but when the ones with money go shopping they won’t like how that swoosh logo feels.

The difference with tiger is that was a one time thing. It blew over eventually after the next scandal. This happened every week for months.

The main difference is no red blooded male really gave a shit that tiger cheated on his wife. They might act they do, but no one really cared. Certainly not enough to not buy Nike products.

>Nintendo Switch
Too obvious. 5/10

Well then why don't you fucking google it you fucking retard?

>only niggers are buying our clothes
>they're buying more Adidas and UnderArmour
>we need a marketing strategy
>how about that one muslim guy that sucks as a QB, caused NFL attendance to plummet and showed the entire world that American football players are a bunch of spoiled nigger children
>great idea, we'll make him our poster boy

Attached: 1525885674746.png (488x463, 28K)

>google image search 90s anti nike campaign

Don't underestimate them, I think he's on the level in nigness. He's a citynigger with an axe to grind.

F

Attached: niek.png (587x341, 81K)

>buzzword buzzword buzzword
>look it up online, muh buzzwords

Why would shareholder pull out if they're making money

Post of perfection - well done dude.

well, i did
>Philip Knight
>Travis A. Knight
>Mark Parker
>Trevor Edwards
the 4 controlling share holders are white

they pay indian kids $0.01 a day to make shoes but its okay because they support black people right?

Attached: nike1.png (408x507, 148K)

You're doing the Lord's work user

Anything is a buzzword if you don't understand common parlance or industry nomenclature. That's not my problem though, maybe get up to scratch before you pretend to have an opinion.

You ask "why would shareholder pull out if they're making money", usually because they understand the marketplace.

Risk and return? right?

Well... Today investors woke up to risk, they never signed up to, which affects their return.

It's hard to put it into terms you would understand, but imagine if one of your crackhead friends borrowed some money for a hit based on YOUR good standing in the crackhead community. Then your friend announced that you had double aids. He's basically used up some of your goodwill "capital" but the downside is, fewer crackdealers will ever come near you - you're now a risk.

You do understand risk? let me know if you don't, I can frame it in terms of welfare and foods tamps, it's very simple.

>This is Nike's Ratner Moment.

No, it's their Burberry moment. Remember when they stopped selling in the UK because all the little chavs were wearing it and making them look like a council brand? It cost them sales but saved the brand.

Same for this, they'll lose the sales of Trumpanzees, but it will strengthen the brand in the long run because nothing is more toxic for a sportswear brand than old fat people waddling around wearing Nike trainers with their 'maga' hats and confederate flags.

Setting themselves up as the edgy, anti-establishment brand that your boomer parents and grandparents hate will gain them another generation of fans.

Their new 'believe in something sacrifice blah blah' slogan thing would apply just as well to the right and they don't even fucking get the irony. In society now, 'coming out' as conservative or a Trump supporter or anti-migrant paints a huge target on you, and tons of people have found out it means sacrificing their friends, jobs, even families. So fuck you Nike, you are singing our story you asswipes.

Nike have Niggers and Gym Bunnies as their main customers.

In the UK Burberry had Chavs and Posho's. The big difference is that chavs didn't buy genuine Burberry, it was all knock off.

Irrelevant, the point is that brand positioning is important. As soon as your brand is associated with the wrong people it's game over, whether that's chavs or trumpanzees.

Attached: justjewit.jpg (880x601, 24K)

Well no it's not irrelevant because your income stream isn't from those who you wish didn't like you brand, it's from those who fund it.

Burberry is a "Kings road" type audience, their turnover isn't that big actually and they have a huge southeast asian base thesedays anyway which was a game-changer from about 2003 onwards.

Don't use words like irrelevant when you don't know what you're talking about. It makes you look like a cunt.

If it helps, take it from someone who lived on Pont Street in Chelsea for a period. You might look less cuntish.

The fact is that kids don't want to wear what their parents wear. If Trump voters are going around wearing Nike stuff that kills the brand in the long run because they won't pick up new customers. In order to survive they need to turn away older customers, and what better way to do that than to upset the boomers' favourite politician.

Also stop using a VPN, real British people don't swear like that.

Uhh

The anti-establishment are the trump voters, dingbat.

Eminem also thought rooting for the corporations, rooting for hillary, rooting for antia, rooting for more war, and more bailouts and for the msm brainwashers, and all the political cruft was also anti-establishment.

And he was wrong. Those ARE the establishment. And it turned him into a joke overnight. His edgy humor and behaviour would've worked if it was directed at hillary voters, because THAT is the establishment and everyone but leftists know it.

I have some nike stuff but wont be buying anything else nike. I bought some adidas shoes recently and they;re much better anyway.

LMAO - How long would twitter let this stay up?

Attached: twitter hypoc.jpg (1200x1200, 284K)

Furthermore, the position that "trumpanzees" are all fat balding redneck losers is a worn out trope pushed by the establishment trying to attack trump voters.

You guys create your own media spin against trump voters, and then you actually go and drink your own fucking koolaid and wholeheartedly believe the very lies you spun up in the first place. You aren't making rational decisions anymore, you are creating spooks and strawmen out of thin air and then attacking those and orchestrating your strategies around their existence.

It's fucking incredible to witness.

The even better plan-
People donating the Nike gear to goodwill so that poor niggers can wear a swoosh logo - driving down the value of the brand even FURTHER.

S

Attached: nike stock.png (617x512, 36K)