White people unironically think they were ancient Egyptians and yet their skin turns into this after being in the sun...

>white people unironically think they were ancient Egyptians and yet their skin turns into this after being in the sun for 1 hour

Attached: 6A2BEE2E-DC4B-4C55-A53F-423CF42EC146.jpg (1505x1505, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

checkmate

>Said no one ever
Nigger tier bait and knowledge
fuck off faggot die in a hotel fire

The first generations were, the later generations and dynasties intermixed with the natives and became an admixture group.

Thats a rash. Not a sunburn.

The only "White Egyptians" were Greek/Roman and not the common North African individual living in Egypt

That doesn't really look like a sunburn though. Is that a fucking rash?

Attached: porbo.jpg (1620x1113, 278K)

Egyptians werent white or niggers, you nigger.

Attached: 1517273561969.jpg (855x951, 63K)

>All white people are pale blue eye blond
Kill yourself subhuman negro.
Egyptians were Mediterranean and native middle Easter.

WHITE PEOPLE DON'T USE SPICES!

LOL!

>white people don't develop a tan with constant exposure to the sun.

thats not sunburn

That doesn't happen to the average white person, with the possible exception of gingers.
And I never said they were white.
A less genetically tainted version of modern coptics, basically.

The brain is infinitely more important than the ability to not get a sunburn, you dumb porch monkey

im getting real tired of posting this

Attached: 1535553660394.jpg (800x936, 213K)

Egypt was once a rain forest

dumb nigger, why do you think we invented clothing?

>Gingers
But seriously the Egyptians aren't Black or White or Asian, they're Middle Eastern.

beast of burden are very tough, resilient to sun and heat

>Mario and Luigi secret kissing level

Luigi my spaghettis getting al dente.

Looks like a reaction to poison oak

Ancient Egyptians were known for their tan honey skin. They were fair skinned but not "white". Nor were they Nubian or any other group with dark skin.

The Hittites and most of the orient was white. It was the Hittites that brought Iron to the region.

Though the Japs and Chinks discovered it on their own too.

Ancient Egyptians actually made sun screen with similar ingredients to what is used today

Recent translations of papyri scrolls, and the writing on several tomb walls, reveal Ancient Egyptians had advanced knowledge of skincare. Many of their sun-protection ingredients detailed in the scrolls remain valuable today. In fact, we use many of these at Goddess Garden, including:

Aloe vera
A variety of natural oils derived from flowers, nuts, fruits, and seeds
Powder particulates (the ancients used calcite and clay; we use natural titanium dioxide and zinc oxide)

What's up white boy?

Attached: 1518146096545.jpg (580x330, 36K)

white people are intoxicated with the lies.

You ain't shit and never were. You are a wolf in sheep's clothing.

You are usurpers of the past.

You have done nothing but murder and lie since you were made.

Black is dominant light is recessive, scholars talk about the ancient black man but /Pol knows it all.

I'm not a devil you nigger...
Ya whatever nigger....
fuck you nigger
die nigger...
We..
Wuz..
Kangz..

As i sit there with my fat body in my moms basement without ever dating a woman and hating how easy white woman crave black men...

I never burn and I'm not a mutt at all
>skin tone makes you incapable of absorbing vitamin D
I laugh at you lol
now to be fair, there were black egyptians, but again, the other fucking side of the continent and only had a short dynasty (not really a noteable one either)

We do not believe that at all. We believe that we are a completely different species than the shitskins. Shitskins are subhuman. The darker the skin, the more primitive the hominid.

my vagina was once a dick, what's your point?
that that I have one, if you know what I mean

Attached: 7af8e497e77e5754ae86e698e29f391b.png (1000x657, 152K)

People had clothes back then. You can cover your skin with clothing you know. And also you just need a base tan.

Attached: WE.jpg (570x320, 39K)

I don't really enjoy having to do this, crushing your feelings like so, but it's the fault of those who filled your heads with lies that the truth is painful to you.

Attached: 1444430018703.jpg (2004x1652, 805K)

Egyptians lived in pyramids, moron

Of course they may have been white, but the mediterraneans who can stand the sun

Pretty sure the Romans ruled over the population of Egypt for like 900 years at one point. Egypt was like the town bicycle of Africa.

Attached: 1460864975643.jpg (1000x502, 170K)

nice to know idiocy is still something you people exel in

Attached: 1528568967699.png (789x611, 1.35M)

We wuz 85 iq.

>it's not possible to tan and be able to stay in the sun all day

Stupid fucking niggers.

Just a reminder that shitskins were literally dickwashers back in KANG times.

What’s that Bobo?

Attached: 259A949F-0604-424C-91A8-FFC6BB66D437.jpg (889x1024, 185K)

Egyptians weren't black or white, there's more than two races
Why is this concept so hard to grasp?

WE WUZ KANGZ

Attached: we wuz kangz.jpg (1000x667, 150K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: F05C8D0F-D5A8-4D79-B3C8-09FB8553C157.jpg (1024x827, 135K)

this is why i hate americans

This.
Whites or nogs claiming to be Egyptians is just idiotic.

Uh, but the most powerful pharaoh/dynasty (Ramses II) WERE gingers. Thats the whole point. Look it up.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: AE59E250-0605-4A08-BEDA-F96250D6739C.jpg (550x591, 79K)

Lmao what white people think they were Egyptians?

Whats sad is that blacks dont even seem to realize that they get sunburnt the same way

I genuinely laughed ty bro

I know right

The first egyptians must have been Australian

you mean abos

The most horrible sunburn I have ever seen was a nigger in Panama. Motherfucker was ashy and then pink.

Exacly

Attached: ty-and-his-wife-5th-dynasty-engraving-from-atlas-of-egyptian-art-by-illustration-id185736652.jpg (691x1024, 552K)

I love that meme. I've always wanted to hear what an Afrocentrist thought of this.

Nah, abos cant build

>white people
This is not a white person on your pic. It's a fucking pinkskin.

Attached: nordape.jpg (301x450, 22K)

>Afrocentrist
>Thought

excellent rebuttal Tyrone.

aaaand the kike memeflaggots have descended upon the thread. Tiresome.

is u sayin... dat us blacks... WAZ KANGZ???

Attached: 1532873370528.jpg (850x478, 51K)

So yes, according to modern science, the ruling class at Egypts height was WHITE. Unless youre some kind of retard who thinks people with red hair arent white.

Wtf, that has never happened to me

I mean... where are the smart niggers?

they were killed off through the eons by dumb niggers

Yup. Rb2 haplogroup if I recall correctly.

you stole their country give it back you thief

>abos
>country

>Greeks/Romans
>White

Attached: LWMAWf0.jpg (938x844, 81K)

pretty much

Speak English right you shit skinned monkey

At least my brain isnt fried nigger.

Yes...and:
Men in ancient Egypt were traditionally painted reddish-brown - Mars, while women were painted yellow - Venus. The colors chosen for male and female skin are indicators that they are opposites. For example, red and white crown used to signify stability - Osiris and chaos - Seth....

Arabs had a slave trade long before whitey ever did. Your ancestors voluntarily enslaved other Africans to sell them to Arabs. It stills goes on to this day.
See this easily understandable example.

kek. have a pity (You) seething nigger

Attached: 1535974717559.gif (480x238, 415K)

Attached: 3826DB4B-D40A-4699-BE04-F519F0A59603.jpg (750x559, 55K)

It was actually a popular theory in the early days of Jow Forums because they found some mummies with red hair - thank God that stupid theory has died down on here

see here bonobo

give it back or else

>can't tell eczema from sunburn
aaaaand you're out :^)

> see you think you know how to shill but really you have no idea

Attached: 1488.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Interesting. I've long considered the idea that the original Egyptians would have covered their body mud or clay to soften the effects of the harsh desert sun on their skin, similar to how they did the dark eye "makeup" to lessen the glare of the sun, and this just adds more credence to it involving suitable patterns that would fit the setting. Thank you for the post, user.

Thats not sunburn you stupid nigger

What white people claimed to be egyptian?

LOL, non Whites, ugly Buildings and literally gay and stupid greek people, couldnt do math, not advanced math, philosophy was useless thought processing that was emotional rationalisation and didnt do anything practical in terms of thought, hence no functioning society or government system, no economy or something good for poor and middle class living standard, no ARMY so they got defeated. they couldnt fight be it in armies or singular combat, couldnt invent anything either. they couldnt argue logically nor do anything else logical. couldnt even do basic 2d art, only scupltures which if given the hundreds of years their society functioned compared to medieveal sculptures in White countries, its far different.

that includes 2d art.

no inventions that wasnt invented Before, let alone inventions in general
dumb illogical, couldnt do advanced or basic math, the one that was "advanced" wasnt advanced and simple.
no functioning government system that worked well, it was worse than communism.
no armies, couldnt Think logically of strategy, nor in singular combat.
they DIDNT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

the fact that ancient greek, and medieval greeks to now, for thousand years later and look how their society developed.

they are stupid

this you dumbass, the only type of burn that even could be would be a Nair burn.

Finland, Sweden and Norway didnt start to develop until the turn of the 20th century. Just poor lil snownigger shitholes till the Jews pumped money into you

Ancient Egyptians more closely related to Europeans than modern Egyptians, scientists claim

Scientists who managed to obtain full genome sequences of Ancient Egyptians for the first time have concluded the people of the pharaohs were more closely related to modern Europeans and inhabitants of the Near East rather than present-day Egyptians.
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html

OP thinks ancient whites couldn't have ruled Egypt as they were too stupid to wear clothes in the sunshine.

Ikea education, everybody

Ancient Egypt was multiracial.
Also white (European) people have all sorts of different skin tones.

Hold on just a moment.
So you are informing me that we used to be kings and such?

Attached: 1528686437674.jpg (318x318, 29K)

Probably because Arab genes have been in Egypt for the past thousand years.

not an argument

this is not a sunburn idiot

>what is regional natural selection

Doesn't matter who was related to Egyptians none of the faggots spouting this come from royalty. i don't even mind blacks trying to claim Egypt but all of them claiming they came from royalty is fucking retarded. It'd be like if American whites walked around claiming they were British royalty because a distsnt family member was English.