Remember that one time when you thought somethings gonna change when he will become president?

remember that one time when you thought somethings gonna change when he will become president?

Attached: download (8).jpg (278x181, 5K)

It did. I can be racist irl now and people think its funny.

Like my new job, robust stock portfolio, and getting to laugh at shills like you?

interest rates at zero.

Things have changed, my salt mine has had to hired a second shift.

It did. The bar is lower than we ever thought it could have gone.

>tfw I elected Trump because of guns
>tfw gun laws have only gotten worse

Attached: 3E5CAADD-EDAE-4BFC-B5F9-CC4A68742BE4.jpg (750x546, 57K)

Jack shit changed, but jack shit would have been done for Hillary too. Not like Trump beat George Washington or someone with game changing ideas
You could do that before

Kys nigger cum sucker

>but jack shit would have been done for Hillary too
What else happens in this alternate timeline? Can I borrow your crystal ball to find out?

The VA is great now and free to all veterans

the wallrrr

Everyone's waking up, Trump winning saved the fucking world. cry more faggot

>the current year
>burgers still learning that triggering people is what you do out of resentment, from a position of low power

i knew the swamp wouldn't drain after he met with obama the first time and looked like he saw a ghost. he knew he had to play (((ball))) cause they had something nasty on him, prob fucking a 14 year old on epstein isle. but i can still take enjoyment in his presidency for the most part, he's getting some shit done even though the criminals running everything continue to do so.

Benghazi trial 24/7. Trump news network is just rally all day every day. Some environmental/social stuff but lots of fluff to placate the people.

That... seems extremely plausible.

>Nothings changed
Wearing a red hat with white text make you a racist now. That wasn't a thing before.

Attached: makeredhatswearable-1312.jpg (1312x1501, 220K)

Trump does that every day on Twitter and he's the POTUS.

farmers get welfare now. other then that..? some service sector jobs added, tho they're predicated on 0% interest rates, some billionaires got tax cuts, some street brawls..

iktf

also,
>elected trump to make the military less cucked
>it's gotten more cucked

We are winning the culture war.

Nothing ever changes when anyone is elected president because of all the corruption

Attached: 1313670301002.jpg (374x480, 35K)

>Tries to be sarcastic
>Ends up telling the unironic truth
>1776
I honestly believe there's a God of digits

Sure thing.

And you can tell yourself nothing changed the next time the Supreme Court makes a ruling (for the next 30 years), but you'll be just as retarded then as you are now.

there is no culture war, we all shot at Walmart and drink coffee at Starbucks, that's our culture..

we also post things on twitter but the only victor in that "war" is twitter itself

ironically this gave me a few shakers full

Attached: ee0ba696dc72f0f85ae067943a5c5661d733045acb5390848329cd18f3a5c847.gif (220x220, 407K)

>shop

tho some of us shot at Walmart also

Look at all this NEET commie circlejerk. It's almost as if Trump destroyed any chance they'd get their pozzed gibstate and they are turbobuttmad about it.

Attached: MAGA 2020.png (1064x626, 101K)

Eat a dick, Supreme Court stacked in our favor. Could you imagine if Hillary got two seats?

You're not too bright are you?

If I stick a monitor cable into your ass, could I use you for my home theater?

Yeah nothing's changed, welcome to politics. Though I'm enjoying how buttblasted the new york/california liberals are, the anguish is delectable.

The US isn't overrun by Muslims.

You mean like two (soon to be three more) Supreme Court justices?
Or did you mean like the 100s of other federal judges that have been appointed?
Or did you mean like liberal faggots getting BTFO on a daily basis?
What are feminists going to do when they can no longer abort their goblina babies? What are the kikes going to do when they cant make guns illegal?