What is an acceptable time for each meal?

What is an acceptable time for each meal?
And when is teatime?

Attached: Satou.Lilly.full.1006221.jpg (1029x1029, 499K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/one-meal-a-day
scmp.com/lifestyle/health-beauty/article/1802348/one-meal-day-diet-experts-digest-pros-and-cons
popsugar.co.uk/fitness/What-168-Intermittent-Fasting-44888058
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What is an acceptable time for each meal?
Whenever I fucking want
>And when is teatime?
>Not coffee, beer or pálinka
Check out this faggot

Attached: keikick.png (433x454, 103K)

Breakfast - morning
Dinner - mid day
Supper - evening

I wish I lived in a world where these were the kind of questions people asked each other.

I'm sure that would get dull very quickly. And if people were asking questions like this all the time it'd just show how nobody could come to any sort of consensus.

I think you understood what I meant, but purposefully misinterpreted it.

Yes, I deliberately misinterpreted it. The way I actually interpreted it struck me as incredibly bleak and collectivist.

Tea mid-evening

Attached: 1509275180541.png (748x843, 396K)

Breakfast - after you wake up and clean yourself
Lunch - when you can spare the time around mid-day
Dinner - when your work is done but before bed
Teatime/Coffeetime - all day if you can, use a thermos

Fpbp

Redpills and tacos

When, not what.

Check your white privilege, you fucktards. African children dont get any food while you fahgots boast about plenty of your meal which you wouldnt have if black people wouldnt work, you cunts

>What is an acceptable time for each meal?
Swear off the grazing jew and get on Intermittent Fasting/One Meal A Day.
healthline.com/health/one-meal-a-day
scmp.com/lifestyle/health-beauty/article/1802348/one-meal-day-diet-experts-digest-pros-and-cons
popsugar.co.uk/fitness/What-168-Intermittent-Fasting-44888058

It's completely absurd to stuff your face every 5 hours especially when you're trying to lose weight, but even if you're at a normal size it's a complete waste of time and money, not to mention you'll age significantly worse.

Tea time is the breakfast 7am. Lunch is midday and supper is sometime when the sun is down. Snacktime and tea time 2.0 is when the sun is setting down.

>breakfast
20-30 minutes before your morning run. If you aren't running around 5 kilometers every morning to prepare for the day you're either physically disabled or subhuman.
>lunch
11am-1:45pm. If you are eating lunch outside of this time frame you are subhuman.
>dinner
Depending on the complexity of the meal and the sort of responsibilities required of you that night, anywhere from 5:15pm-6:55pm. If you are eating dinner after 7PM for any reason other than an unexpected delay, you are subhuman.

>teatime
Tea should be had no sooner than 25 minutes and no later than 1h30m after dinner. Teatime is also acceptable after breakfast if you're taking a lazy day.

Yes, I agree. I was healthiest when I was only eating once or twice a day and at my worst when I was eating whenever I felt like it. As a kid I only had dinner, lunch at school, and pretty much never had breakfast and rarely ever had any kind of snack. Now I'm trying to work out the best time of day to have my meal. (which is pretty much entirely meat)

I used to also grab a can of soda after work, but when working from home I was drinking it all the time. I switched to tea for my caffeine fix, but have been trying to restrict it to once or twice a day and not eliminate it entirely.

I find it's usually communists who try to get you to give-up something you like entirely, usually using health and environmentalism as an excuse, but more often than not they simply don't want people exchanging money for any reason in hopes that it'll eventually go away.

noted

Breakfast is an hour after waking up, whenever that is.

Lunch is at 12:00 but before 2:00

Dinner is between 5:00 to 7:00

Meal should be between three and five hours between one another.

>And when is teatime?
ALL THE TIME

Attached: 1368043427451.jpg (860x1152, 340K)

Weak

Once he mentioned black people working it became impossible to take as anything other than a joke.