Why are they so serious people?

Why are they so serious people?

Attached: russia.png (320x213, 343)

Other urls found in this thread:

asiarussia.ru/news/7667/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jc21IA1KQkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vokda

When you get beat by a few thousand olympic skiiers, you're bound to be put to shame.

>american education

Attached: 1489599676357.jpg (549x280, 90K)

They're very focused on saving the white race.

Today, most vodka is made from fermented grains such as sorghum, corn, rice, rye or wheat, though you can also use potatoes, fruits or even just sugar. The fermentation step creates a product with only about 16 percent alcohol by volume

>russians
>white

Attached: genghis khan.jpg (400x250, 33K)

That must be the biggest joke I have ever heard.
Moscow will soon be a Muslim caliphate.

Attached: 1533381088390.jpg (2284x1324, 1M)

>100 years of commie enslavement
I'd be pretty "serious" myself

The Soviets won, but under a high price

Attached: wut.jpg (616x746, 43K)

Stalin Shoah'd all the basedboys

Attached: chaddialectic.png (1200x626, 204K)

I guess Yul Brynner was busy that day.

>implying modern russians have anything to do with soviets
Also, the war would go much smoother if they didnt have retards in charge of the millitary

He is polish.
No faster than London, Berlin, Paris, etc.
Your map is wrong cause Russia has many indigenous non-european peoples, europeans are ~85% of indigenous population of Russia.
But in France europeans are 100% of indigenous population of France.

Moscow is 85% ethnic Russian

Moskow is a shithole desu

Shit, meant for

Notice how it's only the western part of Russia only marked on that map and it shows 83% which seems correct.

asiarussia.ru/news/7667/

>Moscow is a shithole
Just like most major Russian cities today, like Saint Petersburg, which used to be the most white part of Russia.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jc21IA1KQkI

Russia is more fucked demographically than Western Europe; and you can partly thank civcuck Putin for that. That's why you guys need Navalny.

Attached: 153489854082.jpg (502x900, 120K)

You know you're fucked when you depend on Mongoloid Russians to save the white race.

Attached: 20160608_130818_resized.jpg (816x612, 171K)

>asiarussia.ru/news/7667/
>no citations other than "my dad's uncle who is a silovik consultant"

Attached: 896453645.png (300x162, 29K)

If you lived through what Eastern Europe lived through, you would be serious too. In Poland we have streets and squares named like "heroes of the ghetto". Eastern Europeans inherit trauma because of history

>Notice how it's only the western part of Russia only marked on that map and it shows 83% which seems correct.
Are you stupid? It's the data of whole Russia, not only part that managed to fit on the map
>Russia is more fucked demographically than Western Europe
It's fucked, but much less.

snow and poverty

>snow
only 5-6 months

can you ice skate through gorky park in the winter, ivan ?

I'm from St. Petersburg, i don't use skates, but when I was in school, we had winter skiing lessons in a nearby park.

why do you have to be so evil?

You'd have to be when your country has been through the wringer a few times in under 100 years.

My family has had 100+ years of peace and growth in Alberta.

Russians in the same period had:
•WW1.
•a great political upheaval.
•White-Red Civil War.
•a purging of unwanted peoples under the Soviets, or at the very least a lot of people shuffling.
•the Great Patriotic War.
•a Cold War that saw most of their economic development focused on a war machine that never saw use.
•another political upheaval and collapse.
•the 90's where a ruble was worthless toilet paper and your country broke into many pieces, during which your industry was sold piecemeal to the west and China, leaving empty factories that your ancestors worked so hard to acquire and build.
•Following governments filled with kleptomaniacs who keep skimming money into slush funds and mansions in far away lands.

The fact that Russia hasn't said “Fuck it all” and nuked everyone in a suicidal thought is a testament to their seriousness.

Fuck am I glad that hasn't happened here.. Or at the least it's happened so slowly that it doesn't though shit out of wack.

Either way.

They told me

Attached: 15112760616430.png (1980x1080, 1.32M)

The bigger issue in Russia is the fact that it has USA-tier fertility rate distribution. Central Russia, which is basically "white", has shitty fertility while Dagestan and other minorities contribute to the average to make up for that. They are getting naturally replaced.
While that is obviously fake, I distrust the 90% Russian Moscow official statistics even more. Especially just 35000 Uzbekis living in Moscow, kek.
There are 2 factors to the statistics, especially official: many people who report themselves as "Russians" are effectively mutts and it doesn't take into account all the illegals which stay for a while, which is why in statics there are nearly no Central Asians.
Point is that Russia is only less cucked than Europe because it is relatively poor with wages like in Baltic states.
Otherwise you can see Moscow, which offers money, being as welcoming to immigrants as London. And what is worst that Russia cucks any Russian anti-immigration/nationalist opposition as hard as Merkel and others.

Wait, are you seriously trying to say the Russian government might not be telling the truth?

>Point is that Russia is only less cucked than Europe because it is relatively poor
True. But it does not change the fact.

It's cringy to be proud because of that. Imagine Ukrainian posters unironically saying that, it's almost that level of cringiness (except for Russia having Moscow churkas and memes/fun news about them).

I'm not proud, i just say facts. Russia has less % of non-european migrants, than Western Europe.
Ukraine has less than Russia. Belarus probably has less than Ukraine.

a common belief among slavs is if you smile without any reason you are simply a fool and possibly retard

That's true though.

Wow, I haven't known that other Slavs also have this shit.

LOOOOOOL HE DRANK THE KOOL-AID

Cuz people should be so serious

My friend is from Moscow - talking to the parents is pretty eye opening. it seems that if you're somewhat educated and past a certain age they have an acute sense in the ways in which the govt has psychologically manipulated the population in various ways. having to relearn certain grammar upon regime change, the move of religious symbols into the underground subways as a way of showing that the state is always above the church, building cavernous infrastructure with high vaulted ceilings to make the individual feel small and powerless against the state. plastic american shopping bags were a fashion statement when families only lived off of 17 rubles. being kidnapped as a child for ransom is sort of common. widespread political corruption and the idea that someone could come and kill your entire family and nothing would be done about it.

it's odd to talk to them about russia because they're a proud people but so much of what they speak about with life there is kind of bleak. subways are nice as fuck though

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 7.14.38 PM.png (1648x532, 1.41M)

It's not. Smiling stimulates those centers, which naturally make you smile, so you get a little bit cocained by a mere smile. Also people around get all strained by it, as if I laugh at them.

Attached: a878d2c7aae4dc1bb41ac537fb9c9a19--keep-smiling-marilyn-monroe-quotes.jpg (470x288, 22K)

Fag.

> only homos can be gay
nice brainwashing you got
the funny think is in Russia homos are called blue (гoлyбыe)

Blue as in the color? Or sad? Why is this?

Why do you ask dumb questions that you can have solved by reading history and putting two and two together? Dammit Finnland you're supposed to be my brother in autism.

We don't have connotation of the blue color with being sad, but it's not the most merry color indeed.
Why it is so I don't even know. Probably kikes make this smear campaign against blue eyes, queens, aristocrats, etc.

He does this constantly -- always 1 post by this ID slightly provocative question. I believe it must be a research project from the University of Oulu.

not that you shouldn't ever smile, is more like if you, if you have "lighter" "gay" "cheer" personality people take you as a naive person, and also believe they could gain an advantage over you.

Keep in mind its a common belief or folklore

Now I see it as my obligation to smile in their faces and to cut to pieces those who will try to take advantage of me. With a smile.
We need to rewire our nations' psyche.

Where are the nice towns in Russia with the nice people who aren't scowling and make me think they wanna get me good? Are there cheerful people there at all that wanna shoot the breeze an toss back a drink or two?

Attached: vladimir-putin_13.jpg (600x485, 75K)

In the Kremlin. I hear Ljubljana is also quite full of friendly people and has a pleasant courtyard.

Fight it! The world can't keep going on bickering with you. Everyone looses when we are divided. Tell us your demand. And don't say the rest of Europe!

It's not Ljubljana, it's Lubjanka.

Yes they are
stay mad muttnigger

Attached: 1531361707819.jpg (865x966, 165K)

fuckin slavs

don't fuck in us

Attached: x_85e06e8e.jpg (604x414, 40K)

The slav man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his white skin. This white skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the freezing winters of eastern Europe, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The white skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.
The slav man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.
The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The slav penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the slav man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent slavic seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the slav man impregnates.
In total, the slav man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the slav man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: kpjel4-09valuevlarge.jpg (529x420, 27K)

I think its the 5-6 months of winter that does this. I moved from the south US to the North and suddenly no one smiles or say good morning. They all look shifty. I once mentioned how crabby north US Americans were to a hair dresser from St. Petersburg and she staunchly disagreed saying people were very friendly. Smiling is friendly and friendly is very relative I guess.

Attached: main-qimg-2d296ed7f63b2e4509bb45685612c887-c.jpg (500x748, 126K)

But are people nice there? Or is the nice Russian just a myth like the unicorn or big foot?

Attached: jack.jpg (1330x748, 84K)

Russians are not very nice to americans or westerners in general or actually anyone for that matter and deservedly so, we certainly haven't done them any favours

yeah and thats on a lazy monday morning

Well, that's how they want to see themselves, at least.
Personally I've found the slav to be more akin to a gutter rat.
If "white trash" was a race, that would be the slav.

Well its never too late to try and have an honest foot forwards and to try making relations better. Things don't have to stay as they were because previous leaders and decisions. We can all respect one another and mutually beneficial exchanges.

Stay mad and irrelevant

I bet Universities have more important things to do than ask questions on imageboard.

In the US, the universities are hard at work trying to figure out how Russians hacked the election using the power of Jow Forums, and analyzing rare pepes.

Sounds cool

Attached: 1536108699865.png (1052x1137, 223K)

meh, they're all nerds, jews, and fags for the most part

Communism doesn't do you any favor

Attached: DU4tPZ1W4AMKPMx.jpg large.jpg (460x420, 56K)

That makes no fucking sense considering the fac that they behave as if they are hell bent on destroying Europe.

>Why are they so seri...

Attached: mvd_pepe_gimmie2.jpg (525x700, 64K)

Russia a good boy din du nuffin.

Lol Caucasians are replacing Slavs by having a higher fertility rate in the place they've lived in for thousands of years?
After the Soviet Union collapsed, the Russian government decided they're rather use heavy artillery to level Grozny, rather than let the Chechens have their own state. And now Russians, (and especially ukrainians kek) bitch about having Chechens?