What's your excuse for not implementing commieblocks, Jow Forums?

>Beautiful building aesthetics
>Prospering happy children
>Good public services
>Stable orderly infrastructure

"OY VEY!!! SHUT IT DOWN!!!"
"MUH FREE MARKET!"
"MUH MUHAMMADS!"

Attached: Norman-concrete-.png (2250x1350, 1.54M)

>live in a cool old house
>have a yard and a garden
>city offers whatever I need, often walking distance
>have my own laundry machines

burgers already did, pic related, google pruitt igoe

Attached: Pruitt-Igoe_7-500x364.jpg (500x364, 55K)

Here's a shekel for a good goy!

Attached: 1440134729969.jpg (2550x1722, 965K)

Attached: 1461610783663.png (877x521, 864K)

Nah where I live the wilderness is mostly forrests and hills and rivers.

which one of these is of your taste?

Attached: 1508520312450.png (565x520, 859K)

Maybe lower-right is most similar to where I live, but it wasn't so planned out, so there's more just different things and extra space and stuff connected together all hodge-podge.

>sim city

Stuy town is now actually one of the most expensive places in jew york

Attached: stuyvesant-town-manhattan-001.jpg (1000x601, 1.37M)

>turning a desert, wasteland into living space
How is this a bad thing?

using a shitton of water to turn desert into grassland and then complain about water shortage

I prefer to live in a self-contained unit so I can play loud music without bothering my neighbours.

Attached: my ex wife's son's house.jpg (359x270, 18K)

Hardly anything is planned out from it

Attached: 1480012264031.jpg (570x260, 58K)

>oy vey, go west, goy!

Attached: 1467501717830.jpg (2550x1700, 994K)

comfy

Imagine not being able to get together in somebody's garage or basement and jamming in your high school band? White men need to be free.

Where is this? I wanna live there

the difference being, suburban villages look ugly/weird from above, commieblocks look ugly and depressing both from above and from the ground and inside the flats

I managed to luck out with awesome neighbours. We're all musicians and jam on the regular, never had a noise complaint. I really feel for the apartment-dwellers, must suck to have to sit quietly in your little box, ever afraid of being too noisy after some arbitrary time of day.

Attached: immortal.jpg (646x400, 22K)

>Beautiful building aesthetics
It's dogshit

The difference is commieblocks are merely a form of urban living.
You can't have mcmansions in a city and not have it be a hellscape sprawl
As long as there are follow-up plans to this, they are a good idea. They leave almost all other land area for parks.

Attached: 2905292_full-lnd.jpg (652x366, 103K)

Or you can just spread things out a little and have your own yard.

pic related is the city of le havre,france

Attached: LeHavre-unesco-2015A-P.jpg (1500x500, 911K)

I guess it's too expensive for citizens to maintain buildings. Here in New Belgrade, Serbia it was all cool before we bought democracy and got capitalism for free

Attached: oFlhw[1].jpg (500x375, 152K)

Commieblocks are unironically a good thing. They're more in line with traditional, non-degenerate urbanism than sprawl.

Traditional cities:
>density creates economy of scale for supplies
>walkable, less need for motorized transport (earlier horse transport) which is polluting, also people get exercise by walking
>people live closeby, social pressure to follow common morals, also can identify degenerates and criminals

Sprawled city:
>low density leads to inefficiency in supply management, requires lots of motorized transport
>isolation leads to lack of common morals, degenerates go unnoticed
>requirement for individual transport, causes pollution, obesity, stress, money goes to arab oil, more isolation

Which one of those do you think is closer to commieblocks? Obv the traditional city. It's just a large-scale implementation of the same concepts.

Here's a redpill, especially for burgers and other degenerates: Cities aren't degenerate as such, it's degenerate city building that makes them so. Traditional cities follow the concept of the small town, where everyone knows each other, this is applied to each quarter, and the city is just an accumulation of quarters. otoh, the sprawled city is the perfect breeding ground for degeneracy.

It's sad how so many Jow Forumslacks claim to be redpilled, yet they hate everything about the traditional city, and embrace the degenerate sprawl lifestyle. Goes to show that most people here are just LARPing as being redpilled, and are just degenerates overcompensating for their degenerate lifestyle.

Attached: 1534326448053.jpg (1498x1000, 320K)

Are you fucking kidding me? Live in an apartment complex and you'll sort-of know a few regulars you see all the time and meanwhile you're trapped in a beehive with people who'd rather not know each other and outside is a torrent of strangers doing strange things.

They're not sound proof and western countries are full of obnoxious and audicious people.

Good: unbreakable
Bad: they look like shit
Source: Lived in commieblocks that have survived a shit-ton of hurricanes in a government that can't even fix water pipes properly.

America just needs more mixed zoning.
Commie blocks are awful.

Attached: 1483559056880.jpg (1100x350, 214K)

glorious german architecture, we learned from the best

Built intentionally with defense from Nato attacking forces in mind

who would want to live in a shitty flat?

Nigger cuckservatives detected.
Suburbs are the worst place to live. It's the worst of all the options. You have to fight traffic and long commute times, all to live in this hell hole?

They are for compromisers and compromised people. They're for the people who don't have the balls to either live in a city or in the country.
You have all the downsides of city life and a long commute to boot.

The best thing to do is either:
1) Live in the country
2) Live in a city provided you have a job there to minimize commute time
Anything else is a half-measure that sacrifices the benefits of either for absolute shit-tier pretend you-have-your-own-little barbie home garbage.

These people saying "muh subborbs goob to raise family :D" ignore the fact that they are piss in the middle of a prefab jungle that is at least 15-20 minutes away from anything aside from perhaps a convenience store and will still need to fight traffic for their daily commute.
Consider for a minute how commuting for hours because you chose to live in a suburb is good for your family? You lose 2 hours of a day to traffic alone living in a suburb.
Plus, suburb culture is the literal worst and encourages infidelity because you have a bunch of stay-at-home nobodies doing nothing, by this I mean men who either do not work or work weird hours. Although, most people who buy a house their will probably be happy someone is fucking their wife. The friends your kids will have will be little snots who have been corrupted by their parents and this bad enviroment and will be a negative influence. You'll also be ostracized by the little communities and home owner's associations which won't even let you do what you want to your own private property.

We need to /polpot/ the suburbs and force the people there into the deep farm country. Only 1/10 will probably survive but who cares. Most of them are pure cancer.

Attached: 04738452-664f-4938-870e-d4761f99046b_830x830.jpg (830x437, 152K)

Nice, now it would only worsen the sprawl

Attached: 1527011985444.jpg (1100x733, 441K)

But I already told you I live in a city and lots of things are within walking distance for me. I don't fight traffic.

No. Mixing residential with commercial would reduce it.
American sprawl is due to rigid zoning laws that forbid commercial zoning to be near residential zoning. This is why in the US you have to have a car even if you just want to go grocery shopping, or why you can't just walk down to your local pub here.

Attached: 1455748424840.jpg (1600x1200, 828K)

The fact that all the other countries do have zoning laws negates your theory, it's just the us urban planning needs to be changed from the ground up.
And you know what's essential to that? More restrictions on the outskirts and redevelop inner cities

Attached: 1496284683668.png (1570x821, 2.86M)

>The fact that all the other countries do have zoning laws negates your theory
No it doesn't you complete and utter fucking retard.
Goddamn no wonder no one replied to this thread.

The architect who designed Pruitt-Igoe also designed the World Trade Center. Talk about a shitty legacy.

Oh god I hope it never has an office fire.

Yes they do, and they're even more rigorous in some instances

Attached: ura-masterplan-1-e1528945827748.jpg (720x275, 26K)

I used to walk that bridge every morning to school... lots of holes in the bridge. Good times though.

Attached: 16922391738_25e96cceef_b.jpg (1024x768, 305K)

Do you see how the very pic you posted has a commercial zoned area right smack in the middle of residential areas? America does not allow for this. Our low-density residential is zoned for purely residential for miles and miles. Commercial zoning isn't allowed anywhere near them.
Holy fuck you are one dumb fuck. Like talking to a brick wall.

Neither, I live in the woods outside town. I got a stream in my backyard and a pond on my driveway. our drainage system is more than adequate for our needs.

>pond on my driveway
That must be fun in the winter.

cant skate for shit but it makes good fishing

oh, i meant by my driveway. also I can walk 1 1/2 to a nearby town that has a restaurant run by a nice Albanian family that let me eat for free. I always tip though

*hours

Either Phoenix of Las Vegas.

Some southwestern city like Las Vegas or Phoenix. The subdivisions fit into a larger grid, but they meander around in curved paths with cul de sacs at the end. No "yards" either, just rocks.

anyways, I REFUSE to live in an apartment. I hate neighbors. I hate people. so I like where i live
it's secluded

>I hate people.
Damn right.

>Commercial zoning isn't allowed anywhere near them.
It's because that's what the laws should've forbidden in the first place. The suburbs were invented as a way of circumventing the development restrictions, not to give it a scapegoat for not having enough public services close by.
The reason why everything seems to have been incorporated outside is because in other countries, governments do care about the urban plans thus they buy up a chunk of land(which are mostly preserved areas) redistribute to the developers and prevent sprawls from taking place, not after it already happened.

>It's sad how so many Jow Forumslacks claim to be redpilled, yet they hate everything about the traditional city, and embrace the degenerate sprawl lifestyle. Goes to show that most people here are just LARPing as being redpilled, and are just degenerates overcompensating for their degenerate lifestyle.

Nah, a lot of Americans are just oblivious to urban economics; their whole mantra is "waste and want."

Suburbs in Canada truly are hell because our country didn't face white flight like Americans because our country was like 95% white until about 30 years ago. If you want to avoid muds then live in the inner city, or if you are upper-middle class or upper class buy an acreage in the exurbs.

> left: walking in crowded ped paths
> middle street: cars and horse and buggy
> right: privately owned autos that can run over kids so you have to put on speed bumps and implement curves that apply high g forces over the safe residential speed

obviously the one on the top left. It's a fucking island nigga.

my dad goes shopping at a price rite to save money. MOTHERFUCKER the people that go to that store. I remember one event that pissed my dad off
>Be my Dad
>Push shopping cart through store while shopping
>He accidentally bumps into some cunts cart
> She looks at him and says something like
> " I hope you have insurance"
> My Dad replies "yeah, Do You?!"
>storms off

I love my town

>my dad goes shopping at a price rite to save money.
Let me drop a redpill bomb on you. He actually goes there to spend money!

Grid was perfect for horse and buggy since it had straight lines and turns only had to be made at intersections. Later it fit nicely with the new street cars. You will see in most American cities that grid is only used in the areas of town answering to the early 1900s or before. the "pychosis" was a natural by-product of the automobile. The only straight modern roads are 4+ lane where cars are expected to exceed 40 mph.

nah its literally he cheapest store in our part of town. only other being stop and shop and they like to gouge. also not to far from a projects. SO lots of welfare queens.

The problem with blocs is the people in them. Prerequisite to building them and putting white families there would be gassing the jews and their brown pets. The hellhole known as suburb exists entirely because kikes and niggers attacked honest hard working white families daily for over a century.

I thought no it would be great. Put all the NEED GIBS people in a central, concentrated area. A space of their own, maybe outside of town, like their own camp. I think they would like it a lot. I know I would.

Attached: 1534458305269.png (582x481, 30K)

our town is shit. our school even made it into national news with a scandal involving the football team

Take off your memeflag, Sweden.

basically some football players gangraped a 13 yearold

Are you in Happy Valley?

No its in the Northeast. Its either in CT, NY, or MA. Sorry, i don't want people to find me.

We've had them for a while. They're called housing projects and it's where we stick the niggers. There's nothing aesthetically pleasing about them and they're a blight on any neighborhood unlucky enough to have one inflicted upon it.

where is that?

it also occurred when a scandal in the midwest along similar lines was brewing in the news. they both had cases of students cyberbullying the victims.

It's almost like you want me to take the time to figure out where you are.

Niggers are gross. They put up new hives near me and I think they're going to pack them full of chinks and poos.

i've already said too much. but it should be warned that there are sex offenders in our area thats why i don't go out to often

i simply telling you about my town. its shit

The interesting thing about early 20th century urban developments (i.e. street grids) is that they sprawled due to the streetcar. Housing developers would pay to build transit options to promote and sell housing. It's pretty libertarian in its execution and it encouraged private capital to invest in public infrastructure for the benefit of the community.

>Suburbs are the worst place to live. It's the worst of all the options. You have to fight traffic and long commute times, all to live in this hell hole?
Keeps you away from niggers.

Not everyone lives in the fucking desert dumb nigger

Attached: 1367578855886.png (644x628, 362K)

Chinks and Poos aren't really that bad. They mind their business and take care of their shit. Get ready for lots of stinky Poo restaurants and grocery stores though. Its still better than an ocean of welfare niggers.

Nah dude too many of them already and they can't drive for shit. Also poos are so fucking noisy and annoying. At least chinks are quiet and cute.

Fucking shit man. Poos taking over and no one wants to be around them. They have to go back.

>America is a desert
Do you fags want to look stupid or something?

Attached: 1534321720072.jpg (1184x576, 254K)

I saw too chinks bound out of their house and damn near skip down the road holding hands. Might have been the only time I thought a couple of public fags were cute. I think it might have been a cloning project but idk all rook same.

Seriously though, commie blocs can actually look nice once renovated.

Attached: 32001087135_ac763accf0_b.jpg (1024x693, 375K)

Attached: fS0Hfrj.jpg (800x600, 127K)

People underestimate the importance of the facade to the overall impression.

Attached: 393669_1000x.jpg (1000x667, 179K)

That doesn't sound too much different from living in suburbs, just everything is more spread out. My parents don't know most of their neighbors aside from the two on either side of them, and what little they hear about people a few houses down (or from them when their kids scream or they throw loud parties), they don't particularly care for them.

>numbered commieblocks
HELLO RESIDENT 712A OF SECTOR 27

But that said, Jow Forums is way too LARPy when it comes to medieval villages and undersell the convenience of a properly managed modern city.

Attached: 1535794436490.jpg (2385x1235, 1.16M)

> he thinks 12 stories is a lot

What a brainlet. Do you also get nervous panic attacks whenever you are in a city over 50K? Some ruralfags are just weak manlets.

Literally none of that is true. 1/10 for forcing this reply

Nah I grew up about 45 minutes away from NYC. That kind of changes your definition of what a "city" is.

The subject of residential streets is an interesting one. If people walked or rode a bike small distances, they could have largely pedestrian neighborhoods with tighter development. The parking lots could be multiple levels and placed near the major roads. This would save a fortune on repaving, and give people exercise without getting too sweaty. Cars are for distances over a half a mile. If you can't cover that on foot or by pedaling, you are out of shape.

commie blocks are the most disgusting buildings that plague the west, they make people into caged animals, nobody wants to live in a coffin with 200 other coffins in all directions, you soulless demon,

Kys

I do. it's pretty cozy as long as the neighbors are respectful

SF isn't properly managed anymore. It's gone to shit - literally.

Who the hell would want that? I want to park my car in my driveway or at least in front of my house. Then I can work on it and I don't need to go to a god damned multilevel garage to fetch it and probably need a pass or some garbage like that.

>not implementing commieblocks

Attached: Buildiing.jpg (1643x1466, 256K)

You could buy a separate private garage near the road. Do you really like rolling 25 for a mile to get out of your subdivision? you can do that on a pedal bike.