Burgers who do not currently own firearms, explain yourselves

Burgers who do not currently own firearms, explain yourselves.

Attached: 1523869401463.jpg (585x525, 155K)

I'm suicidal lmfao

mirin matebas

can americucks by rounds with tungsten cores?

How cucked are americans? They cant buy real guns so whats their deal?

>Ugly looking
>Only 6 round max
Yeah, no thank you. I prefer the original design with 7-8 rounds.

>7 Matebas

Holy fuck that guy's got money.

Not your collection
You are no guns homo, butt pirate, fanny bandit faggot.

Mass gun laws are Uber strict. Im buyin when I move up to New Hampshire

Attached: Massachusetts.png (2000x1200, 127K)

I don’t fantasize about killing people.
I live in a quiet country home where I spend my days collecting wild plants and fishing.
I have an old rifle my grandad passed to me, but I’ve never bothered buying ammo for it. I used to work in a machine shop and would make gun parts occasionally, but I just have other hobbies I guess.

what's up with that fudd collection?

I dont own guns...guns are for cowards and scared white men

Guns are expensive and a hassle to own in NYC.

Plus I have some anger issues so I'm afraid I'd shoot at assholes that park or race down streets in the middle of the night.

during the upcoming race war I will supply the blacks with guns for the chance that my family might live

>I don’t fantasize about killing people.
Can't own guns without fantasizing about killing people...

Attached: 1523053030829.jpg (590x578, 29K)

>I dont own guns...
>I will supply the blacks with guns

the absolute state of shareblue

To poor.

Haha Good Damn catch.

Attached: 1533162052677.gif (480x270, 1.36M)

They are expensive. Gotta finish getting finger printed (live in MD). Finishing up the process and looking to buy a BHP pistol once I'm done. Should have a budget of about 1k USD by the time I get a license (HQL). After that I want to look until the AR-10 platform, if I find I really enjoy range time with my pistol. Forgive me.

Guns are a meme. Don't live in a shitty area and you'll never need one.

It's not enough plastic polymer tacticool for you, faggot?

>another glow in the dark data mining flaggot OP thread

Attached: 1514015497461.png (571x618, 53K)

Matebas are so fucking sexy. It's fucking unfair we Europoors make so many good guns but we are not allowed to have any.

I currently live on a university campus, which does not allow firearms in its apartments.

You know what would be really 'eugenic'?
If, right before SHTF, and before the sheep were panicked, guns stopped being available for sale.
Not taken away, or laws demanding people be disarmed, just no longer being available for purchase in any store.
So it would be like the music stopping in a game of musical chairs.
And all the fucking retards wouldn't have a chair.
Let it be done.

i love guns, just haven't bought one yet.

Some ugly ass pistols...wtf

Theyre also full of loopholes. Buy whatever you want. Theres a way.

I have a Mosin Nagant.
Super poorfag
Hope to get a pistol soon

>revolvers
>(((6))) shots

The fuck's wrong with you?

Guns aren't super uncommon though. Eventually you'll be in a spot to steal one, or kill someone for one

Lots of Matebas. I personally like the .22 and the revolvers second from the bottom as well as the .454 casul that shoots from the 6 o clock position.

Attached: laughing guy.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

figure out why you want to die and find yourself a reason to live.

I live in NY

I live in Massachusetts, which has pretty much zero neighborhoods so bad that I wouldn't feel safe in them.
I just don't see the need for a gun.

don't own gun cause might snap and start race war

I can just go outside pick one up off the street.

nutsacs who need 18 guns have driven prices up to unreasonable levels. fuck you hoarders you have a problem

>guns are for cowards and scared white men
better to be the scared white man on the other side of a brave dead nigger

>I can just go outside pick one up off the street.
if in detroit, could always just pick one from the dead nigger gun tree

I lost them all in a boating accident.

Im not even gonna bother. Like I said , when Im up in New Hampshire , then Ill grab as many as I can.

Dont live in Massachusetts , user. Warren is gonna rape ya.

Attached: Kar98K Scoped.jpg (700x255, 26K)

Unironically this. Im definitely pro 2nd amendment, my parents, and brothers both own several guns. But knowing how bad my depression gets and how much I drink I realize I'm the type of person who shouldn't have a gun lying around.

I used a firearm in 'self defense' or so I thought. Now I can't vote or own funs.

FYI guys treason is a forcible felony and you can legally used lethal force.

I feel like I'll do OK with my knife

I do plan on getting a gun but they're so expensive P:

>Dont live in Massachusetts , user. Warren is gonna rape ya.
MA is great though. Why don't you like it here?

you can get a Savage Model 64f 22 for like $100. believe me a 22lr is better than nothing. virtually no laws against .22s

im depressed but id never kill my self theres a crusade to win

>18 guns
rookienumbers.png

My knife cost more than my gun.

Fillet du putah!! PCC! PCC! PCC!

Attached: 81a.png (680x430, 241K)

i have 18 k98s

fresh outta college not pulling a salary yet
Just after though, definitely

>you can get a Savage Model 64f 22 for like $100. believe me a 22lr is better than nothing. virtually no laws against .22s
I know. I actually do keep a marlin model 60 and a Browning Buckmark (hence me upgrading to the BHP). They're useless against anything but pests in my yard though, honestly.

If I owned a gun it would end up in my mouth.

It’s what they’re for. It’s why they were invented and the drive of their engineering.
It’s fun blowing stuff up. But it’s also expensive and adds a element of danger. I don’t keep a vial of heroin in my medicine cabinet either.
Unless you’re actually a hunter, owning a gun is just juvenile

*laughs at posters in the thread*

Attached: arizona.png (413x435, 425K)

Liberals , gun laws , faggots. I like Boston a lot but GOD DAMN , Fuckin Niggers fill the streets like trash. I miss livin in Plymouth County , but even down there was Hell. New Hampshire is a better Massachusetts.

Attached: Plymouth County.jpg (728x425, 79K)

Of course. But it would still put people with 'foresight' at an extreme advantage relative to the dumb sheep.

You live by the sword you die by the sword. So far I have had such low self esteem let them come into my apartment and kill me but now my gf is pregnant so I will get a gun for his safety.

200 bucks
taurus g2 9mm

tragic boating accident last summer, no guns here, no sir.

I live in New York, and currently live with people who have very strong opinions on guns.

I've been getting ready to move to North Carolina for a little while though, and plan on learning how to properly handle guns there.

Did you forget to turn on your memeflag?

I wish there was a way to identify all you suicidal queers... so I could keep you the fuck away from me during a crisis.

Wow!

Great mateba collection!

Is that yours?

Fuck off. Just pick up a kit on the battlefield.

say what, negro?

Attached: federal-hydra-shok-9mmluger-500x500.jpg (500x500, 30K)

I sold my guns because I was becoming heavily blackpilled and thought too often of ending it all. I got a new job and a new girlfriend and lost some weight though and now I’m thinking of buying one again.

In some states you have to wait until you're 21

I reside in a city, in a state, that makes it very difficult to get a class A license if you live in the urban demographic. I rent an apartment, don't carry large sums of cash to and from home, and only want a firearm for lawful purposes.

But hey, it's better to keep guns out of the hands of US citizens who live in an urban setting. I'd much rather forfeit my 2nd amendment rights so that Jamal and Jaeqwon can commit felony weapons charges, because that creates a more tolerant environment.

can't own a gun, might snap an start race war now

>But it’s also expensive and adds a element of danger.
So are fast cars, dirt bikes, lithium batteries. I possess all of the above, including a set of balls. Enjoy your padded room and scheduled meals.

>Unless you’re actually a hunter, owning a gun is just juvenile

Quite the opposite.

Attached: freud on guns.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>believing this

get your shit together

Would love to own a Mateba

I have to settle for a pasta gat beretta shotgun for now.

Attached: 1459623501955.jpg (500x275, 41K)

Suicide rates state by state match up pretty well with gun ownership. You’re not the only one.
No need to hurt all the people who love you with a final drunken decision.

>living around such degenerates and niggers that you only feel safe when armed
I have never been in a situation where I needed or thought I needed a gun, re-evaluate your life choices user

sell me one. I've been looking for a large ring all summer and I haven't found a single one for less than 800 fucking jew notes.

Nigger

Attached: mah nigga.png (318x235, 90K)

boating accident, spook

Attached: 1536021258921.jpg (226x223, 29K)

I'm unarmed and not a threat, so calm down.

Actually we're the guys you want during war or a crisis. We're willing to sacrifice ourselves in terrifying circumstances to save others when most people would be cowards.

I live in Maryland and you can only get an open-carry permit if your the (((rich or well-connected))). My train of thought is if you can't open carry, then it's already an indication that (((they))) wont let you buy a gun.

Attached: 1519729665019.png (500x425, 104K)

Wut in tarnation?

Attached: 6447AFCC-3C51-493C-9852-A5FF58FA468E.png (529x184, 112K)

Poor user can't even afford enough "o"s

it's obviously not the best option but firearms being expensive isn't an excuse to not having one.

stop drinking you fuckin degenerate

guess what happens when the shitty areas stop getting food

Attached: 1536078253921s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Crossroads of the west

they're Italian.

It is my understanding that there is ZERO carry in MD. Like even if you were Hogan's personal nut-washer. Just bail and go west. Fuck this old line bullshit, blacks can fucking have it. Hopefully the black hole they've built up around the fucking capitol of all things completely drowns them.

it was a grandfathered boating accident

I can't afford one, and I'm not buying gangbanger degenerate shit

Nah. You can barely make it through the hardships of "easy life" without looking for a way out.

I don’t believe in owning a tool only used to kill. I have morals

Fuckin retards.

Attached: D610EF50-4881-43AE-8790-2FFA901C702C.jpg (480x399, 25K)

I feel pretty safe in my Mom's basement, too.

I don't think I get this