Muh free speech

-not on someone else's private property
-not outside of your own country
How hard is that?

>but muh universal right
Rights are granted by the sanction of the state.

Attached: 1501705565855.jpg (479x317, 53K)

First of all
>A fucking leaf
>Rights are granted by the sanction of the state.
Rights are natural. The role of the state is to defend an individual's natural rights.
I won't sit here and argue with a leftist whether or not natural rights come from God, but they exist either way.

>natural rights
>God given rights
Has either nature or God defended your speech?

>Rights are granted by the state
Wrong. In your shitty country it might be, but it's explicitly mentioned in the constitution that the rights are all god given and the government just can't interfere in those rights. The Anti-Federalists came to compromise unalienable rights since they weren't fans of the constitution to begin with as they felt the government would step all over it's citizens. There's no way they'd negotiate what the government allows it's citizens to do, rather than what the government shouldn't do.

If they don't let you speak, you win.

No, but if you read my original response, you'll see my point that the role of the state is to DEFEND rights, but the rights are not granted by the state.

>Missed the whole point didn't you?

>Has either nature or God defended your speech?
That's what the 2A is for.

Yeah. You can't say fire in a crowded hallway or say I have a bomb at an airport or incite a mob to violence. Those are your exclusions. Now exclude yourself from the gene pool kike.

As a prime example of natural rights, let's look at the original right, the right to life.

You have a right to live by virtue of the fact that you are a living human being, and your life has inherent value.

This is opposed to the concept of state-granted rights, which would say that the state simply ALLOWS you to live.

>>Has either nature or God defended your speech?
>That's what the 2A is for.
Exactly

Imagine being this much of a fucking communist...

Self defense is a natural thing. We are all a part of god/nature, therefore 2A is an extension of it's will, tip yourself retarded somewhere else.

>2018
>Rights are natural. The role of the state is to defend an individual's natural rights.
How can people still be this delusional? Rights coming from nature is just a masturbatory thought coming from dead philosophers.
HOW would they come from nature? What's the physical law taking rights from nature and putting them on a piece of paper?
Rights are the result of a thought process, much like novels, but this doesn't mean they come from nature.

Do you believe in the existence of an objective truth?

>Self defense is a natural thing.
Instincts do not exist.

Yes, and that's God.
But neither of us live in a theocracy.

Cool. This thread again.

>Instincts do not exist.

Attached: here's lookin' at you kid.jpg (825x1024, 82K)

That's a bit perplexing.
You think God exists but that God is not the ultimate source of all rights?

I believe not all the rights recognized by the communities we live in can be traced back to His revelation.
Some of them are useful additions.

So you're saying you do believe in natural rights, but you just think that not ALL rights are natural?

>So you're saying you do believe in natural rights, but you just think that not ALL rights are natural?
Seems like an obvious statement to me.

They cannot deny free speech because the things that make them asshurt and demand censorship are entirely debatable, subjective and possibly preposterous. They believe men with a wig are women, but that's their own personal interpretation of it, that's it. They believe niggers enrich countries, again their opinion. They believe women are absolutely equal to men, and so on. All of those things can and should be debated.

I'll shoot you in the face nigger.

And the state is sanctioned by the people.

Attached: 1477016966956.png (4500x4334, 2.04M)

>not on someone else's private property
So this can equally be enforced against environmentalists, feminists, and unions?

>not outside of your own country
Glad we can all agree that globalism is a sham and international legislators like the UN and EU can suck a fat one.

Attached: 4143423414.jpg (650x410, 94K)

I believe God gave us a limited set of rights we should guarantee each other, and we added some others to the list.

I thought you said a few minutes ago the concept of natural rights was delusional? Did you rethink that position?

I don't abide by state sanction...so fuck you nigger kike...fat assed loser...

Fpbp

Private servers are not public so those dont apply either

Nature comes from God's will.
Also some rights come from God's will.
This doesn't mean rights come from Nature.

On a personal level I agree with you, that natural rights come from God.

We just use the term "Nature" in place of "God" to explain the concept of natural rights to atheists or agnostics so we can keep the topic of conversation on the rights, and not on whether or not any particular God exists.

Yes you can retard. You are just responsible for any damage that happens as a result of your actions.

The state is compelled to uphold the rights by natural law dictated by God. If they didn't society would break down so God demands it.

So then the Nazis did nothing wrong?
Got it.

Attached: 1532633435469.jpg (283x263, 15K)