Dont fall for the shoe Jew

DONT FALL FOR THE SHOE JEW!

I’m afraid I have some bad news for you, sweetie: You walk wrong.

Look, it’s not your fault. It’s your shoes. Shoes are bad. I don’t just mean stiletto heels, or cowboy boots, or tottering espadrilles, or any of the other fairly obvious foot-torture devices into which we wincingly jam our feet. I mean all shoes. Shoes hurt your feet. They change how you walk. In fact, your feet—your poor, tender, abused, ignored, maligned, misunderstood feet—are getting trounced in a war that’s been raging for roughly a thousand years: the battle of shoes versus feet.

Attached: 129369384-488811.jpg (590x350, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/health/488811/Let-children-go-shoeless-and-switch-to-a-barefoot-regime
vivobarefoot.com/us/blog/november-2016/the-benefits-of-barefoot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>THE SHOE JEW

Last year, researchers at the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa, published a study titled “Shod Versus Unshod: The Emergence of Forefoot Pathology in Modern Humans?” in the podiatry journal The Foot. The study examined 180 modern humans from three different population groups (Sotho, Zulu, and European), comparing their feet to one another’s, as well as to the feet of 2,000-year-old skeletons. The researchers concluded that, prior to the invention of shoes, people had healthier feet. Among the modern subjects, the Zulu population, which often goes barefoot, had the healthiest feet while the Europeans—i.e., the habitual shoe-wearers—had the unhealthiest. One of the lead researchers, Dr. Bernhard Zipfel, when commenting on his findings, lamented that the American Podiatric Medical Association does not “actively encourage outdoor barefoot walking for healthy individuals. This flies in the face of the increasing scientific evidence, including our study, that most of the commercially available footwear is not good for the feet.”

Okay, so shoes can be less than comfortable. If you’ve ever suffered through a wedding in four-inch heels or patent-leather dress shoes, you’ve probably figured this out. But does that really mean we don’t walk correctly? (Yes.) I mean, don’t we instinctively know how to walk? (Yes, sort of.) Isn’t walking totally natural? Yes—but shoes aren’t.

“Natural gait is biomechanically impossible for any shoe-wearing person,” wrote Dr. William A. Rossi in a 1999 article in Podiatry Management. “It took 4 million years to develop our unique human foot and our consequent distinctive form of gait, a remarkable feat of bioengineering.

Attached: MTI0ODUwNDM3NjEzNDgxOTU0.png (440x266, 86K)

Attached: dr sage and mr hide.jpg (310x394, 33K)

So true. More feetz and armpits! Show vagene, bb!

I live in a town full of heroin addicts who throw needles everywhere, but that's okay I'll stop wearing them tomorrow. You've clearly done the research.

Yet, in only a few thousand years, and with one carelessly designed instrument, our shoes, we have warped the pure anatomical form of human gait, obstructing its engineering efficiency, afflicting it with strains and stresses and denying it its natural grace of form and ease of movement head to foot.” In other words: Feet good. Shoes bad.

Yes, yes, YES!

LET YOUR CHILDREN HAVE STRONG ARYAN FEET, PURE FROM JEWISH TRICKERY!

express.co.uk/life-style/health/488811/Let-children-go-shoeless-and-switch-to-a-barefoot-regime

Attached: runbloggers-guide-to-minimalist-running-shoes-5_385aa624-9bf6-4593-a990-cc0bdaa95c21_large.jpg (480x239, 22K)

Easy fix. Don't throw all your weight down on your heels every step. Go flat or toes first. This takes the shock of your knees and ankle. A proper run gait never has the heEl touch ground. Keep wearing shoes though. Bare foot is gay and unhygienic

Which town lad?

Silly gooses, you can buy shoes that protect your feet while providing as close to natural effect as possible!

Attached: running-shoes-cushioning-levels.jpg (900x399, 30K)

OR, buy barefoot style shoes.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mxecewXUU81qf2ydx.png (500x277, 164K)

>Among the modern subjects, the Zulu population, which often goes barefoot, had the healthiest feet while the Europeans—i.e., the habitual shoe-wearers—had the unhealthiest
This is why we need to let in refugees. White people's unhealthy feet are leading to lower productivity and higher health costs.

fucking foot fetish fags

Doctors noted how toes of negroes ressembled ones from apes. And they also drew a line between two points.

Northampton, it's in a right fucking state at the moment.

Can confirm. I've fucked up my left foot and leg somehow from buying and using (((gel inserts)))

keke'd

>Natural gait
Is a natural gait advantageous in some way?
>Shoes hurt your feet.
Shoes protect your feet.

1. yes
2. wear shoes designed to lessen the negative effects of shoes

literally every corporation wants to kill you and suck your money dry

vivobarefoot.com/us/blog/november-2016/the-benefits-of-barefoot

Attached: 1.-normal-shoes-f-your-feet.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Dead customers don't pay.

go back to /out/
ill see you there

mmmm girl feet

Attached: 1535749778448.jpg (1200x900, 661K)

Invent fake problem
Offer to sell solution to fake problem
If anyone calls out the fakeness of the problem, call them a denier.
>justjewthings

Shoes hurt your feet, but not as much as rusty nails and used needles.

Thats why they import refugees

Read the shit i posted

Anyone who disagrees with this is literally shart in mart 56% tier

>pic
this only happens with very narrow-tipped shoes. I wear broad-toed chucks and my toes aren't bent in like that pic.

Oh no, I don't want to be thought less of by anonymous man on internet. Please tell me you have a patreon I can donate to.

They still constrict the splaying (ie the spreading of toes, bones and musces) of the feet. Chucks dont have a heel but they are still narrow compared to what the foot would be if it was barefoot its whole lifespan

NOT AN ARGUMENT!

White girl feet are the best feet

Attached: feetcreep1.webm (1280x720, 1.59M)

And theres alo the issue of shoe height, Chucks make you about half an inch taller which might not seem much but the body is a precisly designed machine. The height provodes cushioning which is necessary in urban environments due to concrete and other hard surfaces but the precise amount of cushioning you need for simply walking is debatable. Chucks were designed for BBall which involves running and jumping so they have a lot of cushioning.

Delicious girl feet

>1999
>Podiatry Management

This is bathroom reading in the podiatry world by the way.

well my toes are perfectly splayed, so there's that.

Attached: FA60F1BE-ADD6-4CE7-9560-5C97F7C516D7.jpg (200x200, 29K)

Ill also say that most cheap shoes that poor choldren wear are narrow, stiff and have large heel, most poor and middle class kids grow up wearing this cheap garvage which destroys their feet

im a podiatrist and this is all false

chucks are literally a flat sole with canvas and shoelaces. Not exactly some advanced expensive gear.

I wear them specifically because they're so minimalist, for weightlifting.

Compared to what?

compared to the diagram you posted, retard.

How is it false?

Theres more to the equation than the diagram, retard. NEXT!

And I doubt they are as wide as the diagram unless you flex them outward

Describe to me the importance of digital splaying in forefoot function during gait.

keep coping, retard.

Chucks are one of the few major brand minimalist shoes. But theyre like 60 bucks and the cheaper knock offs are usually narrower and have shottier cushioning that breaks down faster

Yoyve been coping this whole time. Theres more to the equation than the diagram, retard. NEXT!

>listen to Jow Forums
>stop wearing shoes
>go for morning run
>step on broken glass
>have to go to ER
>nurse is cute
>I say Jow Forums memes, she laughs
>notice she has no shoes on
>get married 4 days later
Jow Forums was right again

It provides a more stable platform. Its the natural consequence of untampered feet so this equates to natural function

It also leads to the feet having less length and a higher arch.

But I welcome a more advanced explanation, besides the common sense one that fillows from belief in evolution and personal experiences of billions of people

Functionality of the forefoot is dependent entirely on two points of contact. "Increasing surface area" reduces your body's innate design of weightbearing through the first metatarsal. "Natural" human gait does not roll through the entire forefoot as if it were a rocking chair.

Your example of natural feet in the jiggaboo population in South Africa demonstrated the complete opposite of increased arch height. He's flat as shit, just like the majority of Africans.

Your vivo website is also demonstrably false just looking at it. You can't unfuck your feet from bunions by not wearing shoes, you do not have "hundreds" of intrinsic muscles in your feet or anywhere close to it, and the only correct thing it advocates for is a wide toe box.

This is completely disregarding that the two components for correct gait aren't in the forefoot at all, but in the STJ and MTJ

LOL I tried the barefoot running thing for awhile. Fucked my feet up so bad I stopped running. Tendonitis, footpad syndrome,... stupid stupid stupid.

fuck you faggot, i want to see all women in big, tall stiletto heels; not barefoot with disgusting, unpainted nails. absolutely disgusting.

been wearing barefoot shoes for the better part of a year and its been one of the best decisions of my life I shill them to everyone

Attached: 1402126569763.jpg (406x489, 54K)

i have been wearing barefoot shoes for 2 years now (excluding a big part of the year simply because of the cold winter).

The health of my feet have definetely improved, but its not only because of these shoes. I have made a lot of conscious effort to improve my posture in all parts of my body and have made progress in feet posture as well,.

I think you probably can have healthy feet with "normal" shoes as well. Or you can have unhealthy feet with barefoot lifestyle. I believe it comes down to posture and conditioning.

The normal shoes definetely seem to facilitate unhealthy posture, but you can counteract this by exercising and conditioning your body

you have to start slow so your feet can adjust.

friendly reminder to sage and report slide threads

squat heavy and barefoot, problem solved, or are you a pussy?

Vivo Barefoot shoes. You wont regret it.

Why not just wear flip-flops?

Flip-flops cause flexors to work overtime as your toes attempt to grip the ground to keep them on. Overpowers your interossei.

That's how you end up with hammertoes in 20 years

looks like my white wifes feet

>t- lebanese guy

limited protection of your feet. Thongs also have limited points of contact with you feet, meaning when you are running or moving with pace they slip potentially causing you harm. They are fine for walking, not for running. The best of both protection and minimalism is a Barefoot style shoe.

>Functionality of the forefoot is dependent entirely on two points of contact.

What? What counts as a point of contact? Basically the entire foot is used

>"Increasing surface area" reduces your body's innate design of weightbearing through the first metatarsal. "Natural" human gait does not roll through the entire forefoot as if it were a rocking chair.

Can you describe natural gait or gove a video or gif?

>Your example of natural feet in the jiggaboo population in South Africa demonstrated the complete opposite of increased arch height. He's flat as shit, just like the majority of Africans.

Ok I might be wrong on that, but as a side note, why do I see people with high arches at all.

>Your vivo website is also demonstrably false just looking at it. You can't unfuck your feet from bunions by not wearing shoes, you do not have "hundreds" of intrinsic muscles in your feet or anywhere close to it, and the only correct thing it advocates for is a wide toe box.

>This is completely disregarding that the two components for correct gait aren't in the forefoot at all, but in the STJ and MTJ

But we can see that humans natural state is to have a wider forefoot than with unnatural shoes. So Im not really sure what youre advocating

Attached: file.png (1000x500, 351K)

I wear sandals like this when I hike.

Sandals are the best, but kinda suck for anything off trails

at first my feet really hurt. Mainly due to the new usage of some muscles in the foot. But after the second hike, my feet feel great. I also feel much more nimble in sandals. I noticed my arch raised a bit after a while.

>THE SHOE JEW

Attached: 1526177925654.jpg (711x718, 64K)

Thata what I was trying to tell the podiatrist guy, but hes right that native barefoot people have basically flat feet, so now I'm puzzled

>Stop wearing shoes
>Gets hookworm
>Becomes sub 90 IQ retard
Great plan OP but anyone who would fall for this is already a retard.

They have flat feet when standing, but when at rest the foot should have an arch. This arch is what allows the foot to align with the knee -> hips -> and then spine. Without an arch, you get bow legged people.

Attached: file.png (350x350, 111K)

>hookworms in Montana
Sorry Im whiter than you user

I don't want a nasty Hobbit foot

Do Africans have flat fleet in general though compared to other races

jews control the shoes too? what do these guys not control!!

Cool. Enjoy the frostbite and losing your feet if you try this shit through 70% of the year in your frozen hellhole of a state. jk, you aiight white boy.

I told an 80 year old woman at the grocery store the dangers of s*y

But I have to wear them to work