Never forget that this is about more than your failure to get a gf because of feminism...

Never forget that this is about more than your failure to get a gf because of feminism. We live in a time of incomprehensible darkness that makes your involvement a moral imperative.

Factory Farming
>like the holocaust, except real, and happening to innocent victims, every day, for no other reason than to perpetuate our self-destructive levels of over-consumption and gluttony. No living creature should be born, live their whole life being force-fed a diet of hormones and antibiotics, and then die in the same cage.

Medical “Transitioning” of Gender-Non-Conforming Children
>the “progressive” idea that the human body should be rendered permanently infertile in order to comply with disorders of the mind. Pharmaceutical execs making big bucks off of the projection of twisted sexual ideology onto children with behavioral disorders that could be solved through therapy and better parenting.

The Abortion Industry
>60 million future Americans slaughtered since Roe v. Wade following the manipulation of morality to depict industrialized feticide as “women’s liberation.” We have literally entrusted women with the power to murder with impunity based on their personal whims

Pizza
>because there are millions of kids who are unspoken for by parents for any reason, there is nothing stopping global elites from selling and exploiting their bodies; (((the media))) allows us to see pedo rings happening in enemy institutions such as the Catholic Church, but ludicrously denies the possibility of the same thing happening elsewhere

Attached: zz.jpg (1024x640, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_of_Białystok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The essence of global kikery is to create an imaginary framework of morals and heuristics that will permits us to believe we are good people while in reality we are committing unmitigated atrocity. The kike ethos throughout history has been to excuse and deny their atrocity through manipulation of language and morality

Now that the zeitgeist has begun to crack, they have declared war on your very freedom of thought, and have imbued words with “magical powers” to cause tangible harm worthy of a violent response. Never forget that the forces of social manipulation that have created this dystopia are sentient and strategic; and that these forces are squarely responsible for the wasted lives of millions of young people who grew up completely inured to all voices of truth and wisdom.

Attached: zzz.jpg (194x259, 10K)

>an American redpilled on meat farming
Never thought I’d see the day

>DO WHAT THOU WILT SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW
>LOVE IS THE LAW LOVE UNDER WILL

I get the creeps every time I hear "tolerate"

Attached: 1526077326625.png (678x2622, 952K)

What’s wrong with eating meat

funny how the left wants to support both veganism and fat 500 pound whales as "beautiful" that eat more in a day than i do in a month

I'm only giving you this bump because you're onto something. The factory farms serve the same forces as Planned Parenthood.
Satan is the final boss, make no mistake.

the way its carried out. hitla was a vegetarian and wanted better treatment for animals. if hitler was alive today, he'd be apalled to say the least just based on our treatment of animals let alone white genocide and consumerism.

There's a difference between hunting the meat yourself and eating factory farmed meat from a store. Store meat is pumped full of shit that's killing us.

There's nothing wrong with participating in nature's great competition. and predating upon a creature that has lived a life of dignity and freedom.

Attached: 111.jpg (1024x820, 126K)

>I'm only giving you this bump because you're onto something. The factory farms serve the same forces as Planned Parenthood.
>Satan is the final boss, make no mistake.
Thanks br0

No one wants to know how the sausage is made

But it's every bit as unnatural as every other aspect of this unnatural society

Factory farms where the animals live in movement-restricting cages, being force fed, their entire lives before have their brains blown out by the thousands every day are pretty nightmarish

When you get redpilled on ritual sacrifice, it kinda becomes impossible to support either factory farming it abortion. I seldom find people who have the right stance on both. Lefty animal rights activists are all down with sacrificing babies to moloch, and the pro-lifers on the right settle for giving him animals.
This enemy basically eats bad vibes. What we put out there matters.

Don't forget the education system and wage slavery

>Don't forget the education system and wage slavery
modern serfdom based on delusions of self-control

Lefty animal rights activists are all down with sacrificing babies to moloch, and the pro-lifers on the right settle for giving him animals.
"their barbarism is worse than our barbarism"

>When you get redpilled on ritual sacrifice

Gabriel of Białystok
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_of_Białystok

this exact outlined phenomenon is why I have personally resolved to kickstart Armageddon even if it fucking kills me. left my gf, my family, my friends all behind in pursuit of public justice

I ain't worried about it, you'll see my handiwork soon enough - done playin fucking games with you Satan, you're gonna scream as I drag you to Hell kicking and screaming

we're legion finnbro. our quen has ascended.

Attached: lioness.png (578x478, 729K)

Attached: 1536024713020m.jpg (1024x681, 140K)

the left right projection (in the sense of oversimplification) is holding you back now. just let it go dumbfuck. there's no such thing as the "leftists" you're strawmanning against. i've never met a vegan who didn't vicously mock fat people, and I know a lot.

digits be fucked. hes with us in this thread. transcending false leftright divide, a 3rd way emerges.

Attached: toppestkek.gif (348x550, 3.77M)

>done playin fucking games with you Satan, you're gonna scream as I drag you to Hell kicking and screaming

Pretty sure devil wranglin' is someone else's job.

so what's your solution to this problem OP?

It's become unsustainable and incredibly damaging to the planet.

>so what's your solution to this problem OP?
the solution is to never stop speaking the truth and discomforting the complacent with the real life consequences of their self-indulgence

TFW you invent a boogeyman to justify the hideous nature of humanity.

The only thing you are going to drag to hell is your jobless future and your wasted potential chasing after fairy tales.

>TFW you invent a boogeyman to justify the hideous nature of humanity.
>The only thing you are going to drag to hell is your jobless future and your wasted potential chasing after fairy tales.
tfw the hideous nature of humanity is the boogeyman

and there are certain peoples who exemplify this boogeyman

So has farming vegetables.

The Native Americans were right all along...

Except the holocaust was real and we are talking about cattle and poultry. Laying hens get it the worst. Just buy cage free eggs.

Attached: 49D5E7BB-0D58-45A0-BAE7-1BE07D87A7C6.jpg (933x1200, 276K)