Grow the fuck up

Friendly remainder that if you smoke weed and do other illegal drugs you are a degenerate and no longer an upstanding citizen to the United States.
drugs.ie/drugs_info/for_parents_carers/effects_on_the_family/

Attached: 088BA2BC-904B-4FEE-B9E6-C1977BAAD756.jpg (500x385, 188K)

Attached: 5EBCC124-ABD6-4F90-8D87-498EB6930A80.jpg (699x637, 47K)

I pay taxes keep my numbers in the black and smoke weed. I also vote in local and state elections. Fuck you if you think I am not a part of society. Maybe if I saved that money I could have a useless BMW like the rest of you wage cucks in cubicles.

I am not joking you twat.
That’s what’s funny.

So, when you are an alcoholic or addicted to painkillers or smoke 40 cigarettes a day you are completely fine?

Hooked by your own bait

And yet you vote the same like other law abiding citizens.
You need to redeem yourself from that degenerate evil friend.

It’s simple fritz.
Don’t break the law and quit being a degenerate.

>nonsense

You wat m8?

You didn't answer my question.

There is no difference when it comes to being stupid.
One is legal the other isn’t.

I’m not your baby sister kraut.
Just grow the fuck up.

Same if you go over the speed limit. Turn yourself in immediately.

>I’m not your baby sister kraut.
>Just grow the fuck up.

what are you on about you maniac?

>legal to go over 10 MPH to pass another vehicle

You’re not even firing those synapses in your brain.

written by an incel.. with no friends.. no job.. endless time to larp online ...

I smoke weed. I have a 9-5. I pull in over $100k annually... I think I'm probably doing better than OP (who's a fag). I don't have memory issues. I can spell. I have friends who I hang out with regularly. A loving wife, and three beautiful blonde haired blue eyed girls.

Your pathetic Jow Forums copy pasta is just that.. pathetic.

I’ll explain it to you because you are of a simple mind friend.

Don’t.
As in do not.
Break.
The Law.

And if you really loved any of them or yourself for that matter you wouldn’t endanger them with your poor character.

Lead by example dad.

Go.
Fuck.
Yourself.
Faggot.

Grow up.

What I just did is technically illegal in Germany.

Hahaha I love it when stupid stoners automatically assume that non pot smokers are just as degenerate as them. Imagine being so much of a loser that you just have to project your habits on other healthy people. Classic.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>lets the law do his thinking for him
>yesterday: weed illegal. Weed bad!
>today: weed legal. Weed good!

Attached: 2C45B8EE-04D9-401A-A5B5-28975AE50439.jpg (550x543, 92K)

And why should I take your word as serious?
You could just be proxy faggin it.
Hard to take a law breaker as serious.

Breaking the law is still breaking the law.

>he thinks big government should tell people they can't put things in their bodies
You are as bad as the healthcare Dems that want to ban smoking and red meat.

And i love it when people assume I'm a stoner because I point out peoples hypocrisy and then start to project all kinds of shit onto me.

>being a degenerate isn’t being a degenerate

That’s what you sound like right now friend.

Those people are sick and need help. You don't ban all alvahol use due to a number of alcaholics. You direct those sick people to find help.

Attached: 33A7EFB7-26F5-4C73-BDFE-056C297B5FAB.png (645x729, 40K)

>In complete denial

Now this is something new

>You don't ban all alvahol use due to a number of alcaholics

Did i say anything about banning alcohol?

Grow up.

>>In complete denial

about what?

why the fuck are you fags taking this obvious bait?

Attached: C12E213B-BF49-4BC8-924A-D438436FB491-2091-000001B3CBDE021B.jpg (239x207, 19K)

why do you care?

Legalize all drugs you statist faggot Puritan.

You should be force fed a fuck ton of mescaline till you have a bonafide who death and spirit contact

My name is Robert.
I am serious as cancer.

If you smoke weed or partake in illegal drugs you are a degenerate and no longer an upstanding citizen.

What example do you set for children or your family name if you can’t obey the goddamn fucking law.

>Legalize all drugs

You sound like a satanic anarchy brain dead lemming.

What if the law states you must lick a digs asshole once a day but not doing it carries no penalty.

Would you do it?

>digs
dogs

I smoke in a custom built cigar smoking room outside the house with a carbon filter. Nobody is endangered.

You’re trying your damnest to defend your bad habits.
I care.
I actually give a damn about some of you shitheads.
I will not respond to such a low IQ response when you are willingly acting like a fuckin nigger.

Wow and you stupid stoners can't even keep up with a discussion yet wonder why you're sterotyped as retards...

answer the question. would you?

what if weed is legal in my state?

Smoking weed is still smoking weed.
Your children are watching what you do.
You can lie to yourself all you want, but your own actions can’t lie to them.

They will imitate the person they love.
I hope you are a strong enough man to admit when you are wrong.

I did.

What do you have against stoners specifically?

Doesn't it matter that several US presidents smoked it ? Several people who would meet your definition of an upstanding citizen? Are all people who smoke weed automatically "degenerate" ?

Never considered the possibility that stoner idiots are just idiots who happen to smoke weed and that the consumption doesn't cause one to become a criminal/idiot/"degenerate" ?

I've met much more friendly upstanding citizens who happen to smoke than idiot fuckwits who don't.

How will they watch me ? When I smoke when they are asleep, in a locked room, with no windows.....

I'm not lying to myself. I love weed. Is it good for my health ? No. Am I harming anyone else ? No...

not surprising.

1. You are breaking the LAW.
2. You are setting a poor example for others with your sad fucking character.
3. Say you get busted. What are you going to tell others who hold you in high regard?

Grow up.

Then you are a sneaky Jew rat.
>I cheated on my wife, it’s okay cuz no one knows

You have no honor.

Nice retort princess.
At least look at the link.

er, no i'm not. It's not illegal here. I'm not American... not everyone on the internet is American and if i'm not mistaken you've legalised it in several states....

2. pathetic childish response, not going to reply

3. If I get "busted" i'm going to be fined a few euros.. and even then i'd have to be selling it to school kids or something ..

You grow up. You're obviously just baiting people but I don't mind a bit of banter... although it is getting late.. (almost 2am)

why didn't you just say "shit... i got nothing" seems appropriate parlance for your kind. Aha i'm a jew now... ok shalom goyim...

I am telling you how a bad, illegal habit erodes your honor and integrity.

If you have to go to this length to defend your degenerate ways then god save you.
Because no one else will.

he responds to everything to keep the thread alive if we both leave now he is done. that is the one thing he doesn't want to happen. lets do it.

Lying and hiding is the stereotype of the Jew.
You are hiding your sins and lying to your family.

You are a Jew.
Surely you can reason with that logic.

I really dont give a fuck what America considers legal or illegal. I don't live there and I won't go there.

Ah god. Now I see where we are. Biblethumper yank. Praise da jeebus by putting tha dolla in da box.

I love weed. I don't care what you think about it old chap. Chances are I'm a more upstanding citizen than you are i'd wager.

Do it.

You can’t hide what’s inside.

I hide it from my children. For altruistic reasons. If you think that's bad... then you're a wanker.

Ya ok. You got me. Better remove dat foreskin I guess...

ya i know. he's 12 year old trying to bait us to get mad ... but i don't care I actually like trolling these "upstanding citizens" with their guns and bibles..

Glad we draw the line in honor with breaking the law and lying to our families.

You are a disgrace to be a goddamn Britain.

all drugs should be legal, and should be heavily taxed. you would have to maintain a license to use, though I'm not certain how to resolve the problem of submitting to an annual psyche eval administered by the government. unlicensed use gets you the rope?...this a platform under development, here. please extend.

See this Sargon.

Bruh I smoked weed more than I should have as a teenager BECAUSE my parents were against it. All of my friends who's parents smoke barely smoke it themselves. Kids find their own way

Not British. Although I find them much more upstanding than your lot. Notice I said weed wasn't illegal here... well .. that would preclude the UK wouldn't it ... (it being illegal there)

>American poster
>Drugs.ie
There's a whole lot of something going on here, and it smells a little like autism.

ok have fun. I don't find him very interesting just repeating shit. bye.

kek you're actually retarded. Maybe smoking some weed will do your brain good faggot.

1. Haven't broken the law
2. Haven't lied to anyone

The only people who don't know I smoke are my kids. And I'll happily tell them when they're old enough to understand.

Why do you continually say that it's illegal etc... do you know that countries exist outside the US? Do you know that US law doesn't apply outside the USA?

Probably not...

Don’t lie.

You love the attention.
Plus it gives you a chance to be a better person.

Thank you for your service Anglo.
You shitposted in an American thread.

But im not an american......i love weed man, but it makes people lazy.

>Thank you for your service Anglo.

More than welcome my friend. You have yourself a good day now ya here

I’m not going to because legal citizens who obey the laws do not.
If we go by your standards our integrity will rot.

But laws =\= morals

sage

this guy is a leftist troll trying to waste your time

watch out for his other riveting threads such as "god isnt real checkmate christians", guaranteed hundreds of replies from you fucking retarded newfags

Bye bye

I'm replying because it's fun. Plus isn't this the entire point of Jow Forums? So we can shitpost and be rude to each other?? Or was it something about jews.

I’m actually conservative, but thanks for trying to protect the anons from shills though.

In all seriousness why would you do something illegal if there is a risk of your family following your footsteps?

We are in agreement with something for once.

I still stand by my guns and this point though:

Smoke weed every day. Stay buttmad, faggots.

Attached: 1eFt8Y2.jpg (1920x1200, 588K)

You sound like the type to cure cancer :)
Don’t change.

illegal? like say, killing shitskins who invade your homeland and rape and kill your women?

fuck off you stupid kike

sage

Bitch please, you know you don’t have that in you due to fear and loss.

You have the choice in doing or not doing weed.
You didn’t answer my question:

we're going to smoke weed and hang all the shitskins at the same time now fuck off you autistic kike sage

We figured out weed is fantastic a while back. You cant re-bag this cat. Gotta find something else to shill now. Sorry buddy. Baiting this image board into self-reflection regarding their habits is clearly your objective, so there are only a few clear options regarding your actual purpose here:
>Shilling for big alcohol
>Actually retarded person, no clear reasoning involved.
Im gonna go with the first, since this kind of thing tends to proceed with some regular frequency. About 1-2 threads die a day to this topic, so I begin to suspect some level of organization amongst participants in these. Who else would actually seek to seed some dissent amongst users of a particular substance.
>it goes into all fields, you know the drill.

You are no parent if you cannot lead by example.
You are just virtue signaling if you can’t.

It's not illegal here tho?

I am a determined German and therefore a goddamn one man army.

This shit matters and you should be a better person.
Live by your words and actions.
That is called integrity.

Not for long where I live.

I'll blow some in your direction, buddy.

Attached: frog_king.png (487x634, 482K)

shit nigger i hope you arent fucking serious

having kids right now is the last thing you should actually be doing when niggers are rewarded by the legal system for their low IQ to outbreed you

you cant change anything by doing the same old shit and expecting your kids to clean up your fucking mess just like the baby boomers did

20 years from now when your kids are grown up, they'll be even more neck deep in shitskins and kike parasitism. if you dont have the fucking balls to do anything about this shit then they sure as fuck wont when they inherit our increasingly shitty mess

let me clarify though, i used "niggers" sloppily, niggers arent actually outbreeding anyone because they're so degenerate and stupid they just abort most of their children

the real longterm problem is beaners and muslims, in case you thought i was a fucking incorrect retard

And having NO honor and lowering yourself to the standards of niggers, spics, and degenerates is going to change that.

We are on the same fucking side with every point you just made.
It’s one thing to keep the white race eternal, but what about its prosperity???

If we lose our souls to degeneracy and become like the spics and the niggers and the kiles, we are akin to fuckin liberals than nationalists.

I’m not saying to stop fighting those fights.
I’m saying to lead and inspire others through good deeds and the REFUSAL of submitting to non-white standards which our children may pick up on.

This is my argument.

Or am I laying out the foundation for the right to eat itself by alienation god stoners?

>white people cant resort to ethnic pride because then that makes them just as bad as the shitskins

aside from the whole, you know, not being a literal fucking low IQ subhuman who kills people for the change in their pockets and rapes women for looking at them wrong

the gig is up schlomo, whites are abandoning leftism and even cuckservativism, for white nationalism

your argument is invalid because weed is less degenerate than alcohol and there is nothing inherently good about following the law, especially when its written by jews, and jew feminist legislature is EXACTLY WHY the white birthrate is low and everyone elses birthrate is high at our fucking expense

honestly what the fuck are you an actual full blooded german who recently immigrated here because that autism is palpable

that or a kike shill

The joke is that we have grown up, into such a strong cultural and political force that almost overnight the entire country is beckoning to become a part of this pro-pot transformation.

The doors are coming down in the most hardline and evangelical regions. Even the Methodist cronies across the Bible Belt won't be able to keep medical marijuana at bay for long.

I am a nationalist who cares about the last little bit of those 14 words.

You remember them?

“And a future for white children.”
We must lead by example.

I don’t care what you think of me.
You love your life the way you will.
At least I can say I tried to make a difference in others lives.