New based Trump Tweet of letter from Maddog Mattis

Attached: 9b71331c50cb4fb6ea52b06fd3c4c3e1.png (512x516, 139K)

Mattis denial is interesting because doesn’t address whether Trump asked him to take out Assad.

t.lawyer

Tick tock until the tapes come out.

Attached: B39701A1-9592-4067-9E71-78DF80571E8D.jpg (408x254, 43K)

yup, more propaganda from the criminal fake news syndicate

>oy vey he didn't deny every allegation outright
>it must be true

Yeah you're a kike alright

Prove it

Attached: 1501080812300.gif (300x100, 355K)

He does so.

"The contemptuous words about the President attributed to me in Woodward's book were never uttered by me or in my presence"

What on earth could this be referring to, if it was not in relation to Assad.
Not outright denying something in a broad statement is not grounds for something to be true.

are you retard or a shill? trump was trying to deescalate syria while the military was begging to go to war

I'm significantly more inclined to believe the Gorilla Channel than the Sec Def ignoring an order from the President.

Attached: 2018-09-04_16-14-07.png (1187x327, 58K)

I have absolutely no doubt killing him wasn't part of the discussion.

>Trump and Mattis saying the lies about them are lies

and?

and what? no further proof is necessary.

You're right

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!

Attached: 1486123701757.jpg (574x716, 163K)

Prove you’re not a faggot

The true believers in uniform would never insult a superior no matter how much they hate their fucking guts. It undermines the chain of command. I haven't read nor will I read that book, but if I did and came across a section like that on Mattis I'd find it too outrageous to believe. It'd ruin all credibility of the author, what little he has that is.

> (OP)
>Mattis denial is interesting because doesn’t address whether Trump asked him to take out Assad.
>t.lawyer
And that's a good thing!

>or in my presence"
I just get that sense of matthis killing nonbelievers with his death stare with this. Bless him.

Just as your post is interesting because you don't deny being a dirty lying kike.

Lol you have to prove a claim. Bullshit until I hear it out of their mouths. You don’t even know what evidence means ahahahahaha

The DOD needs to declare the press hostile (((foreign))) actors and take the steps necessary to eliminate them

Nice b8. Have a pity (You)

Attached: 1535974717559.gif (480x238, 415K)

It’s the only way. Then round up and kill anyone who challenges this.

Mattis and Kelly are hardcore Trump loyalists. They along with General Flynn and Admiral Rogers are probably the reason Trump landed a win. His high level military allies wanted him in and hate the establishment to the core.

They should of done that back in Vietnam, not wait until 2018.

I have no doubt Trump simply asked Mattis, what would happen if we "take them all out and kill Assad" and the book is simply ignoring the fact that it was a question not a command. Mattis probably explained it would result in a complete shitshow, hence, Trump not ordering it.

And what? Woodward was in the room when this was discussed? All of it crap I’m sure.

Allah will send his followers to destroy the gay

Attached: 49807563-601D-400D-9BBF-605F920A07B2.jpg (640x789, 140K)

It became a game of telephone.
One aid said he heard Trump talk about taking out Assad. Then another talking to that aide heard Trump commanded Mattis to take out Assad. And so on and son until you get this book with anonymous claims.

I like how that tool who wrote fire and fury and went on big news shows essentially said
>yeah most of the stuff in my book might not be accurate nor can be corroborated
Fucking hate these hacks.

i hate to be the 4d chess guy, but fucking what if this is 4d chess to scare the fuck out of assad? there's no way all these people went to woodward interviews thinking what they said would be kept private. so what if they purposefully portrayed a president with quite literally every option on the table? that's the impression i get from most of these stories. what if this book is exactly according to trump's plan?

I'll be honest, I read the conversation wrong and thought you were calling Trump and Mattis the liars, I started the thread and will quietly stfu now

You mean back in WWII?
Patton knew what they were

This

And let the media spin it to hell? Nope, don't think so

Attached: 1536004842100.jpg (480x466, 38K)

>whether Trump asked him to take out Assad
of course he fucking asked him. he asks about every possible scenario you dumb fuck.

I’m gonna write choose your own adventure novels about all this shit.

Trumps probably lied about some things. But mattis is probably pretty damn solid.

You are a lawyer saying that to not specifically deny an non-provable statement written by a third or fourth party is evidence of something? What sort of law do you practice?

Lmao yeah.
Btw any of you Anons have the gorilla channel office webm where it has Trump shooped onto a guy and theyre looking at a TV during a meeting?
Cant find it for some reason.

Trump needs to nuke DC
it's the only way
they all need to die and only the military can do that.

not entirely sure why they haven't already, and the fact that they haven't already raises my suspicions, to be frank

We all know this Woodward faggot is lying his ass off in his new piece of fictitious writings that were published to simply meddle in this election
We know that if Trump were to want to kill Assad,
1. That shit would have leaked out of the white house faster than anything that has leaked before.
2. There would have been a massive military build up to control the mayhem and to keep the chaos from spreading to other countries.
3. Trump could be held on War Crimes.
4. Trump would have to rescind Executive Order 12333, which prohibits the act of state-sponsored killing. Which would make it obvious even to the dimmest of bulbs of what was about to happen.

This is called "cover your ass", and since Trump is a worthless ass it had to be covered.

It's pointless to say you're a lawyer when nobody is asking for legal advice nor was there any expectation for this to be scrutinized in a court of law. Fuck off to Reddit where you can get your upvotes for saying something so ignorant.

But it’s ok to be Secretary of State and asking the CIA to drone Assange.