Christkikes

>christkikes

Attached: 1524781557499.png (1080x1120, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-evangelical-christians-are-israels-best-friends/
christianitytoday.com/news/2016/october/1180-churches-world-relief-resettle-refugees-record-rate.html
cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2018/06/23/the-catholic-churchs-long-history-of-resettling-refugees-in-the-u-s/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf#Protestant_churches
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if i had to pick between a christian liberia and non-christian europe, i would gladly get raped and eaten by niggers as long as jesus is watching over me

amen

Where in the Bible does it say its only for white people?

Yeah, that's why brown Europe is turning Muslim right?

>picking eternal damnation just so that you can be white

Hint: they're the same, you hypernigger faggot retard.

>Dolan Kaflumpf
Laughed for a solid 2 min.

Christians over skin colour any day,

Do you realize how many evil white people there are?

>atheists are worse than niggers
he's right though

>believe my semitic desert cult or my kike punishment myth will happen

Attached: 1494859099055.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Why are you idiots acting like you're on the side of white nationalists then?

Reminder Kikestians are Israel's biggest supporters and churches the biggest aid organizations to refugees.

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-evangelical-christians-are-israels-best-friends/

christianitytoday.com/news/2016/october/1180-churches-world-relief-resettle-refugees-record-rate.html

cruxnow.com/church-in-the-usa/2018/06/23/the-catholic-churchs-long-history-of-resettling-refugees-in-the-u-s/

Attached: 1504135729961.jpg (850x400, 80K)

Attached: 1526336561584.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Non-Christian Europe would probably be a land of Trannies and communists

Would you genuinely want to live around hedonistic freaks just because they're white?

Divide and conquer thread, thanks for continuing to ruin the board OP. Sage.

>europeans weren't european before christkikery
The highlight of Europe was the Roman Empire during the pagan period, where it not only waged war against the jews, but fed you kike on a stick worshippers to the lion.

Attached: 1536019733768.jpg (496x289, 28K)

Saved. Thanks Polebro.

Attached: 1502671760634.jpg (461x949, 163K)

>because everyone can be Christian, you should let the demographics of your nations change and be replaced by niggers

Oy vey, if you want your people to remain the majority in your country, god is going to sentence you to eternal damnation

>do you realize how many evil Christians there are? check mate

Sage this shit. We either work together to keep our countries or we fail. If we have to burn a few Christfags along the way, then so be it. The christcucks don't understand that whites would support them IF they support them.
Instead they go to the invading "minorities" to tell them how accepting they are.
Its truly telling when fucking pagans are a better choice for saving a country.
Good that not all are like you.

Attached: praise the shitskins.png (800x1200, 204K)

Stay mad kikestian

What truly convinced all of you Christianity was false? It's hard to believe in a lot of times, but the idea of eternal damnation scares me..

>retard who can only post drawings made by Christians about romans screeches about muh pagans
>DEY WAGED WAR AGAINST DA JEWS (even though julian the apostate, last pagan emperor, gave the jews special rights in the empire to spite christians)
>also ignoring deranged shit like the homosexuality rampant in the roman elite, the falling birthrates due to degeneracy, the fact that the romans destroyed an entire species of plant through overusing it as a form of induced abortion, the fact that the coliseum frequently had slaves raped to death by animals and other freakish shit

Pagankike spotted

Because at the very least you should believe in Jesus.

>why do you guys hate us atheists

Hmm maybe because atheists are overwhelmingly in favor of degenerate liberalism and atheist countries like Sweden are the most decayed, degenerate shitholes in the world

Attached: 1507797035188.png (726x2730, 371K)

Christians don't act like they're on the side of white nationalist, the only real white conservatives/nationalists are christian.

There is no such thing as "atheist nationalism". And pagans are children and adults who act like children who believe that Christian morals about patriarchy existed in Norse societies before Christians went there and that Odin "fucked in the butt so he could use magic" Allfather was the pinnacle of manly divinity and not a giant faggot. But hey that Thor from Marvel Comics (created by a Jew) is really cool and look at that hammer!

It's not a coincidence either that most pagan and atheist organizations were created by ex-Jews.

while commenting in this thread with a fedora in it, i was actually wondering how long an antichristian thread would pop up. speak of the devil. it is also identical to a thread from yesterday. using a false dichotomy for divide and conquer.

i love western civilization and want to see the european races thrive and not be browned or destroyed by elites. that said, i dont want other races altered or destroyed either.

I choose neither the commies or the fascists. go fuck yourself OP for working for the enemies of mankind

why are these things always mutually exclusive we already know they're not pearls before swine for fuck's sake sage

Yet in spite of all that, pagan Roman Empire was still the greatest moment of all of civilization. It was the ancient greeks and romans who birthed western civilization. Not Christkikes. You want to know who gave the most power to Jews? Charlemagne when he let then commit usury, controlling the financial institutions as a result while christkikes were getting bogged down in waging wars against other fellow Europeans over religion.

>b-but christians kept expelling them

And letting them back in. Jews wouldn't be genocided again until the Nazis whom were heavily inspired by paganism.

>God is more important than race goy
White Christcucks will happily genocide themselves if it means more Christians are born

When did I say anything about athe*sts?
The cross is a great way to unify people for a cause. And pagan traditions are great for peaceful times. Both can be used to strengthen a nation. As long as you can ignore those (((useful))) parts in the bible.

>the entire genocide that never happened but we wish it would happen again

when will Jow Forums come to terms with itself?

That's a nice pepe.

>the only real white nationalists are christians, you cannot be a nationalist if you don't believe in god
This is your brain on Christkikery. The founder of fascism was an atheist. There were many pagans in the Nazi elite, then you had atheists like Bormann. Hitler hated Christianity trashing it relentlessly in private and jailing catholic and protestant church leaders. The churches were the biggest opponents to Nazis in Germany, hence starting the positive Christianity movement. East Asia is very nationalist and right wing but mostly Atheist like Japan.

Meanwhile the pope is kissing refugee feet and churches are importing refugees en masse.

Attached: 1533406479733.jpg (736x276, 30K)

>two literal who faggots on twitter
why should we care about this?
also OP is @_SNB88_, everyone go and DM him dicks on twitter

>everybody on Jow Forums believes the same thing
This thread proves otherwise retard. Christkike boomers from t_d are a scourge upon this board.

...western civilization would not have existed without the Catholic church. the schoolmen and the germanic/gaelic Christian kings with the Catholic church Christianized and completely rejuvenated classical civilization and culture. it made it more than it ever could have been on it's own.

read the schoolmen, read about art history and the history of the western kingdoms after the fall of rome. read about the eastern roman empire and the mohammedan kingdoms.

you know less than you think you know

Why should the last 200 years of evil undo the 1800 years of good brought upon the earth by the Church of Jesus Christ?

>western civilization would not have existed without the Catholic church.

Completely and utterly false. You can thank Ancient Greek and Romans for that, especially philosophy from them. American for example was founded on Roman Republic ideals. The Renaissance and Enlightenment periods happened during eras of intellectuals criticizing the church, otherwise it was mostly stagnation.

dude, you used the boomer meme in conjunction with accusing people of being T_D. you could not have done a better job of announcing yourself as a shill even if you tried. in fact you have confirmed my suspicions that these antichristian threads are coordinated.

I'm already surrounded by brown people
of course I wish they were christian

Attached: 1532434559856.gif (370x335, 593K)

Because that's essentially what you are. Had you fired up the archive on 4plebs for example and gone back to 2013, most of Jow Forums shitted on semitic religions including Christianity relentlessly.

a more accurate statement would be europe wouldn't exist without the catholic church.
and christianity is a continuation of those old greek and roman traditions anyway.

Spics and niggers are very Christian. They are more religious than whites.

you missed 'incels' to go with your list

yea well it doesn't show

most classical philosophy was lost to the Christian west after the fall of rome. what did remain was advanced and finely honed by the scholastic fathers. with the advent of humanism, a purely Christian concept in its beginning, finding, collecting and translating the classical works and uplifting them through the lens of Christianity, you began to see new concepts argued vociferously by the schoolmen, anf fundamentally new schools of thought were born from this.i dont think i can overstate to you how wrong you are

Again, completely false. Christianity is not a "continuation" of Ancient Greek and Roman ideals. It isn't even close.

Attached: 1535723510043.jpg (590x442, 69K)

The fact that jews invented means its bullshit.

(((Christianity))) was invented to destroy Rome.

>europe wouldn't exist without the catholic church.
So what? Unity is what caused whites to become universalist nutjobs.

well it's not like they all just died out. they turned into christians. what are you talking about?

It's a misunderstanding of the choice. All successful white ethnostates have been Christian. They can only be both. Atheism doesn't unite a race.

Of course atheism unites race since racial supremacist ideas are only possible in the absence of religion.

go back to leftypol. you progressive faggots have leeched your way in to mod positions and took over ever other damn place on the net. do you subversive fags have to have everything? also the only people bitching about t_d are people who frequent plebbit. why are you bitching of transplants while pretty much openly admitting you go there?

fuck off shill

You mean completely bastardizing said philsophies to fit a Christian narrative? If so then you are correct, but Platoism, Cynicism and Stoicism for example is very detatched from Christianity and not the same thing. Those philosophies are closer to Buddhism than they are to Christianity.

Note, I never said Christianity had no part in the development of the west, but it neither laid the foundings nor was it the most influential. For example America was founded on Roman Republic ideals, and a lot of the founding fathers were deists who criticized the church.

??? please show me what crackpot book you got this from. take your zeitgeist tier bullshit elsewhere

>a fedorafag brings up Buddhism
it was only a matter of time

Ok Jew

Becoming completely bastardized in the process and so different from what they originally were. Congratulations.

Piss off you newfaggot. Most of this board used to be right wing pagans, atheists or deists before the fucking elections. The kike on a stick meme started in here for a reason. Abrahamic religions were routinely trashed.

Buddhism is more intelligent than your retarded faith.

I hold more respect for Buddhists than Cuckstians. Hitler and the Nazis admired Asian philosophies and histories.

Christianity is so great that it lost to Pisslam back in its home region, the only reason Christianity even amounted to anything is because of Rome which was a pagan civilization just so you know oh the irony. So why did Islam not reach Europe? White intelligence thats why.

people didn't just suddenly discover the idea of a republic as society became less christian. thomas aquinas considered a republic to be a more ethical system than monarchy like a thousand years ago and the jesuits have been talking about democracy since like the 1600s

Which is why atheists support multiculturalism 95:5. Tell us again how a bunch of degenerates are going to help anybody.

Christianity is the origin of white egalitarian belief.
>We are all God's children so lets allow african apes who kill us to be seen as citizens YAY!

cringe

Oh right lets not forget Cucktianity is the reason jews have so much power today as well.

And did they base their founding of the nation on Aquinas or the Jesuits? They were huge on separating the church from the state and criticized governments in which the church held active power and dictated the policies of the nation.

Notice how it said " free white person" and not "free christian white person"? This wasn't founded as a Christian nation numbnuts.

Attached: DUhBdicX0AAGNZ5.jpg (1200x687, 135K)

of course the classical world is the bedrock of western civilization, but you seem very in the dark about the cultural, intellectual and spiritual development of the west. in the proceeding centuries after the fall of rome, knowledge of classical philosophy deteriorated dramatically, and only through the Catholic church were the foundations of it held on to. with what remained, a wholly new cultural, philosophical, and spiritual paradigms developed. with the recovery of the classics in the age of the humanists you began to see again new paradigm shifts develope that the great minds of the classical world would not even had fathomed. these ancient works were Christianized and developed the new schools of thinking that made the west what it was. with the advent of secularism and godless formsof economic, philosophical, and and political thought, you began to see the creep in of the most heinous and inhuman concepts ever envisioned. many of the fruits of the so-called enlightenment were fucking poison

lies.fuck off shill

Seriously I am thinking of going back to church. Don’t get me wrong I am a total atheist, having left the faith I was brought up in when I was 30. Now have a daughter and wife. They go to church. I don’t. I hate the Jew influence that I see everywhere in the degeneracy forced on kids. I know Christianity was the original Jewish trick but it seems like being a white nuclear family where the man takes the family to church is probably the best model for kids. My wife and daughter know I think the bible is made up, that I think vicarious redemption is bullshit and that I think Jesus was either historicised mythology or mythologised history. Regardless, I’m at the point now where I think taking your family to church might be the best thing a man can do.

(((America))) is Rome and will destroy Christianity, Islam and Judaism simply with nothing more than Hollywood and laws. .
Materialism will also help this along

Christianity is being used to push civnat cuckery since about 4 years ago on Jow Forums
everyone already knows

>Christianity is the origin of white egalitarian belief.
This was literally never the case until Jewish subversion.

All successful white ethnostates were Christian. Christianity is a part of white culture and morals.

it's almost like only race matters

I mean to imply it was founded as a christian nation, I'm just saying these old roman ideals were carried through europe through the middle ages by christians.

You can always recover from that kind of hellscape, but multicultural hellscape is ruined forever.

i didn't mean to imply*

>a shitskin lover using christ chan profile pic
isnt shes a nazi in her comics or something?

Its a sandnigger faith that needs to die. The fact you still want to convert every shitskin on earth proves how problematic you are. The jews were right about restricting their faith to only their blood.

I was being sarcastic. I highly doubt any of those niggers go to church.

I don't think we can some kind of white ethnostates with atheism though. that idea is absurd. nobody with any power in the world is advocating anything close to that.

the two sides of the debate are multiculturalism and integration. people either believe in slow, controlled immigration or complete open borders.

Wanting to convert people in no way means wanting to live among them.

Acts 17:26
and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation

You're dumb and wrong, fren.

See the part about bastardizing classical philosophy to become Christianized. When you look at classical philosophies such as Platoism, Cynicism or Stoicism for example, they are very different and oppose much of what Christianity is based upon. Yes, the church did preserve knowledge from that era to a degree, but it also bastardized it to fit a Christian narrative. My main point however is that Christianity neither birthed the west nor was it the most influential. You can thank classical philosophers for that.

It means you want to help shitskins so you are a problem, literally every apefrican food aid is rationalized because of your bullshit christfag.

>All successful white ethnostates were Christian.
Such as? Nazi Germany was heavily inspired by paganism and persecuted the churches.

lol c'mon guy

Attached: 492e06a6e5e3920b5b529d0bf5aa959b.jpg (2048x1024, 862K)

>fedorachild gets fucked by "his" board

the idea that hitler persecuted christianity is some neo-con revisionism.
what can truthfully be said about the nazis is they sought state control of the churches in germany which did cause a lot of issues

Its not a white religion.

>It means you want to help shitskins so you are a problem
Nobody but neocons wants government money for niggers/muslims

While also making it very Christianized where the churches would effectively dictate the policies of the said republic? That's not the type of the republic the founders envisoned, but the Roman one in which it was secular.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf#Protestant_churches

>greatly reducing the influence of churches and sending many clergy to concentration camps is revisionism
Churches were one of the greatest enemies to the Nazis.

Attached: JK67iaA.jpg (746x789, 145K)

bro its a little disingenuous to call the old roman republic secular when their senators would shape policy around what a fucking oracle told them, or some omen they saw in the sky.

eh i disagree. from a nonbeliever standpoint check out oswald spenglers view of the fusion of magian and apollonian cultures to create the faustian. disagree with many of his points, but others are extremely perceptive and wholly novel in the best kind of way possible

The reality is that the Christian church is progressive shit and has no balls. Protestants change with the times and Catholics change with the Popes. Neither is reactionary. Neither has any real tradition that they're still holding onto.
>muh eastern orthodoxy
Fringe as fuck. I wouldn't be surprised if most Americans had never heard of it.

All of the world's empires fail and fall, Christians are looking for one that's going to be set up by God himself. Because Christ will return some day, and until then we are just vagabonds on the earth.

Fair enough.

Cuck shit but Christian churches are still the biggest NGO aid organizations to Africa. Furthermore they preach against contraceptives and abortion over there letting the nigger population explode.

this. the notion of a seperation of church from state to the people of the classical world would be seen as heinous, even to epicurian sorts. religion was completely tied to their way of life. the curia of the senate was also a temple. most theatres of ancient greece were temples. politics as usual could only commence with strict religious ritual. even those who didnt believe it would be disgusted and call you a subverter of the state for proposing to secularize it all.

It doesnt. That’s why christianity is not needed anymore. It has served its purpose and now europe needs something else

Shallow mutt mind exposed.
This has nothing to do with whatever the fuck youre rambling about.