Russian in France

hello-

I am a russian student visiting France on a school trip. We arrived in Paris a few days ago and so i am positing from there. The only thing that I can say is that if you think the US is bad, come to this city. Probably less than 50% of the people i see are non-french, and every single government employee i’ve seen is not. There is plenty of mystery meat, but also tons of niggers who walk around sucking in their limps as though they were entitled to the country. they smell horrible. all have expensive clothes and watches too, though i doubt that they work. the funniest thing is that the parisian males don’t seem to see anything wrong with it. they are all skinnyfat beta fucks and it’s very sad to see them. there is graffiti everywhere and the facilities are a dump. there are also asians everywhere and arabs and almost every shop is owned by them. this place is so fucking horrible holy fuck. and worst of all your president until 2022 is a globalist scumbag jew with no children who is doing all that he can to import more africans not only to france but to europe as a whole.

how did it get this bad? hitler was right when he said that france was ‘negrified’. he called it even back in the 20s. i am very glad that i have a leader who at least will stand up for white people. la france est meurt!

Attached: FC88975D-2416-409B-941E-6F2BD57B2572.jpg (752x440, 97K)

but hey, at least they won in WWII

Go back to your third world parasha or do not speak about "hitler was right".
You are not better than these "non-french", you are the same migrant.

If every shitskin in this country was replaced with a Russian it would be utopia

The natives act like cucks because the thought police will destroy your life if you speak up

It is a pity that French themselves don't think so.
You don't know what you're talking about.

fuck you nigger traitor. hitler was right 100% and he wouldn’t have come to war with us if it wasn’t for the fact that jews killed our royal family and turned us into a subservient state and then sent us to die against the great protector of Europe - adolf hitler. communist traitor motherfucker. kill urself. do ur whole family a favor

>hitler was right when he said that france was ‘negrified’. he called it even back in the 20s
Because in the 20s all the nigger jazz musicians went to Paris since listening to nigger music was considered cultured

Attached: 1530379717311.png (400x558, 630K)

Most would agree if they weren't afraid of getting in trouble with the thought police. Nobody likes niggers

look up the Gaysott Act

>The Gayssot Act sets a punishment of five years' imprisonment and a €45,000 fine for the public expression of ideas that challenge the existence of the crimes against humanity committed by Nazi Germany during World War II as defined in the appendix to the London Agreement of 8 August 1945

this was passed in 1990. recently courts ruled that you can question the armenian genocide but not muh hall-of-costs. what a shithole country this is.

>Most would agree
Only on Jow Forums?

Why hasn't Putin arrested the community of whiny cuckolds from Moscow and Peter from which you presumably hail? It's not like you'd deny the chance to betray your country if some silver-tongued Jew told you it was in the name of "progress"

Why don't liberashkas just move to the ZOG empire?

go back to russia, you vodka drinking scum.

I have no money.
"To betray my country" means that I should not like blacks in France, where I am a migrant/tourist, and blacks are locals who live there? What right do I have to not love them when I come to their country? Just because the indigenous population has the same appearance as I have, and you mean that I should I should regret that there will be less of them? But most of French themselves are not against migration and don't care about it. What right do Russians have to say that blacks are bad when they come to their home?

this

How the fuck can anyone love niggers? Even niggers hate niggers.

Why do you type like an American?

>hitler was right 100%
So you're a fan of Andrey Vlasov?

He is probably just a creatura larping as a russian in france lol

>fuck you nigger traitor

Attached: 153607553797111.png (713x710, 538K)

hahaha. very typical on a russian thread. ameritard comes chiming in tooting his own horn completely unaware of anything. it’s like a little wind-up monkey.

the truth is that the damage Greater Israel (aka the USA) has wrought upon the West is far greater than that of the USSR. capitalism and communism go hand in hand, don’t forget that. the real enemy left russia years ago and is now dominating your country. enjoy!

i will stay back with the great russian leader who actively advocates against degeneracy and argues for White European Christian identity and will save Europe even if it seems that all hope is lost

>imigrant scum and /po/rashnik
putin is the only thing standing between your kind and a rope

Absofuckinlutely my friend

>i will stay back with the great russian leader who actively advocates against degeneracy and argues for White European Christian identity and will save Europe even if it seems that all hope is lost

Attached: 153607553797111.png (713x710, 597K)

Excuse me? You did what?

Paris is like every big city, ghetto and nigger but the intra muros paris is full white. Ile de France =/= paris

In EU it look bad because they are all contained in the same place, in the outskirt of big city mostly

>What right do Russians have to say that blacks are bad when they come to their home?
xD

>xD

Attached: 153607553797111.png (713x710, 596K)