Looks like Blue wave is back on the menu

Looks like Blue wave is back on the menu.
>Surpassing that Democratic lead in vote choice, 60 percent of registered voters say they’d rather see the next Congress controlled by the Democrats, as a check on Trump, than by the GOP, to support Trump’s agenda. Preference for Democratic control is up 8 points from a year ago.

Attached: 947E50D0-299E-45CE-BD93-6706D9071716.jpg (1288x1315, 834K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/03/07/quinnipiac-poll-41-say-trump-worst-president-since-world-war-ii/404118002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>plus 14
Why not just say plus 6,000,000?
Remember to make the lie big

>General polls rather than likely voters during a fucking midterms (where likely voters count more)

>13 points

>Not factoring in the "shy Trump voter" when dems have spent the past 2 years shaming the fuck out of anyone who supports him

You guys really like setting yourselves up for disappointment, huh?

Riiiiight bc the news media has never been wrong before about election results

OP has faggot balls

No chance. All the Dems have to do is vilify Trump at every turn and the norm use will eat it right up. You have no idea how brainwashed these people are. The MSM can say anything negative about Trump and everyone will fall for it hook line and sinker. CNN has been caught publishing deliberately false stories and refusing to retract them after they were busted, but the stories don’t need to be true to damage Trump’s approval rating. 40% of Americans consider Trump the worst president that America has ever had. You really think the Dems aren’t licking their chops for November?

normies*

>implying this fake news will get the nigger/spic vote out
>in a mid-term
>when obongo isn't even on the ticket

Attached: W5M8z2O.jpg (750x579, 191K)

It's all they can really do at this point. They have never been creative enough to try anything else, or anything that would actually work.

>start spreading fake media about how they've already won
>it only encourages the right to come out to vote again
Never stop an enemy from making a mistake.

this, sadly

The Salt this Nov may actually surpass 2016.

"Fuck Whites" didn't stop, so those who voted Trump won't change back. If anything, situation for whites got worse, so it's possible more centrists got redpilled in the meantime.

Of course. That's what you get for letting The_Donald faggots become obnoxious little niggers with their pepes and MAGA hats. This is all your fault.

>40% of Americans consider Trump the worst president
sure thing concern shill

I seem to recall the dems licking their chops for 2016 every night up until the numbers came in election night.

I think the dems have created an environment in which people are afraid to directly vocalize their support for Trump -at least in no small part on the close-to-moderate end- and that that impacts things.

Meanwhile,. look at the issues. Foreign policy? Yeah he's ruffled some feathers but WW3 hasn't started yet, contrary to what we were told. Economy? Doing great, to the point where Obama's "Magic Wand" snark looks retarded.

Can there be some outrage voting bloc from the dems? Sure, but they always suffer during midterm elections. Doing general polling of opinion of Trump when many moderates and dems won't turn up if there isn't a president to vote for seems a bit stupid.

Meanwhile dems have wasted the fuck out of tons of money on special elections and Hillary's campaign left the DNC generally destitute. It'll be interesting to see how the advertising push in the next couple of months goes.

Ironic considering that the biggest check on Trump has been the GOP

>Dems up +14 say corporate democrat drones
Sure

>Looks like Blue wave is back on the menu.
Talk to anyone who is non political but saw the beginning of the confirmation hearings today. You are going to lose bad. Real bad.

Attached: losers.jpg (782x869, 170K)

>polling of trust in media consistently under 10 percent of the population
>this post
I smell jewry

>the polls say

Did they already forget two years ago when the polls said that Donald Trump had no chance of becoming president

> more broken results
> paying close attention to everything in OP's pic and post conveys their ACTUAL position and how they see us vs. themselves

the shills give me information on their antics so I don't have to investigate it for myself, they do the legwork for me because they're just that lost in the sauce these days and have no idea where they are

I've heard this before.

I love it when the (((MSM))) posts that the dems are going to win. It empowers Rs to go vote, and Ds to stay home and smoke weed thinking that their job is already done.
I’m looking forward to a repeat of 2016 and watching the house, senate, and states all go full 1488.
Constitutional Convention WHEN

Uh-huh, just like the classic:
>Hilary Clinton is the next President, 99% certainty

Fat Democrats will read this and go “Whew, I don't have to leave my house now, it's a sure thing”.
Fat Republicans will read this and go “Shit, I have to vote to stop those commies!”

Yup, that was the biggest political shitshow I've ever seen out of my life. Straight up looked like 3rd world chimps slinging shit.

>60% of registered voters

They asked them all? Into the trash with this hot mess that gets passed off as journalism.

>All the Dems have to do is vilify Trump at every turn
Keep going, worked VERY well so far.
I mean, Hillary is the president, right?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/03/07/quinnipiac-poll-41-say-trump-worst-president-since-world-war-ii/404118002/

>Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's record on Tuesday night for her chosen primary candidates was as bare as a Venezuelan supermarket shelf.

KEK. Absolutely savage.

The polls said Hillary was going to win

Attached: giphy.gif (250x232, 1.93M)

Well then I'll be sure to get out and vote straight GOP and bring my family members on election day. We're the type of people who flipped PA red in 2016. I'll do my part again, and you need to too. What the polls say should never change your course of action: always vote against the Left.

>polls
who cares

The Blue Wave will happen in November. It will be caused by all the Snowflakes melting at once. Jow Forums convinced me to #WalkAway

Attached: lib tears.jpg (640x480, 181K)