Is there a shittier fucking state

Is there a shittier fucking state

Attached: buckeye.jpg (2083x2287, 984K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine making a thread and your only reply is a leaf

Attached: 1526821209915.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Imagine if it was all white people

hahhahaha ebin!

Yeah california or jew york

Attached: you.jpg (244x206, 8K)

Attached: C88FD25C-701C-40EF-8F17-371D4AA9FABB.png (777x818, 34K)

>State that determines every presidential election since the '70s
>Most presidents
>Most astronauts
>Fuck Michigan

Attached: 1499622365818.jpg (602x390, 48K)

SEETHING

>be flat
>have no notable people
>combine the shitty weather of the north with the retardation of the south
ohio everyone

Worst State. There is no hope. Needs to be removed from union

Attached: MN.jpg (452x318, 62K)

It has Cedar Point. Your move.

Which state is best to move to? T. Euro

Cope
None. Stay out, fuck off we're full. You can crash in Puerto Rico I guess

you from youngstown? every asshole is from columbus

>flat
Half the state is part of the Appalachian plateau retard

You have to be 18 to post here.

Hey man go fuck yourself, im coming either you like it or not, i shall BLEACH us.

Those are some dark ass gums.

FUCKING OHIO
>
>at least we're not Detroit!
>youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND AGAIN!

Attached: Ohio_astro.jpg (500x350, 73K)

Ohio is hardly a tourist destination, but the cost of living is low and the state outside of the major cities is very white and rural. So its a pretty nice place, despite all the shit talking.

California

Ohio is home to 50% of presidents who have been assassinated.

Absolutely. NJ.

Michigan here

We need to mend the rift between our states. Ohio and Michigan are bro states. Mutual Erie love forever

>>>>Us
It's just bantz latbro

216 living in 330

Cedar Point is extremely popular

Attached: 1499734489392.png (1018x633, 127K)

Home to more astronauts than any other state OP

Just an FYI our top export now is hops so all you faggots can stop saying it's corn. Columbus is leftists central and Clinton brought us some raisin heads but it's really not bad at all. Come visit us, you'll have a great time.

Neil Armstrong, Wright Bros., Superman. All we need.

Attached: gagarin.jpg (660x660, 220K)

Total bro states, it's just brotherly love/rivaly. I consider Pennsylvania in there with us

Attached: Praise_the_rustbelt.png (800x825, 100K)

>telling a white man he cant come home
for shame

I will accept that. Rust belt bros

I like you; you can come home and fuck my sister!

Attached: awoo-full_metal_jacket.jpg (590x590, 37K)

Rust Belt hell

Attached: fuck ohio.png (696x653, 274K)

Ohio is rightful Pennsylvania clay. The only defense Ohio has is the natural barrier of the Ohio river. Once we’ve captured new Jersey and west Virginia we own the entire US access to the northeast. Well choke off Ohio economically before doing the final raid and capture once their peoples morale is sufficiently low.

So no more fighting over Toldeo, then?

Angwin's state

Bruh. You don't want NJ man.

His senpai owners a grocery store in youngstown, ive been there before

We unleashed the zombies in Monroeville to distract you fuckers.
>Our assault army is also carrying asphalt and hotpatch to fix your fucking roads when we launch what's left of Youngstown across the board in First Strike.
>>We'll probably just lob watermelons and fried chicken into Penn territory to get the eastern horde to roam into your territory.

Attached: ohio.png (1283x794, 1.27M)

Shut up PAbro. (You), me n Michigan unite to form the Midwestern Coalition.

Literally California

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 19.58.12.png (3348x1556, 2.96M)

>>Shut up PAbro. (You), me n Michigan unite to form the Midwestern Coalition.
The only thing Ohio can provide is large exports of Crippling Depression.

Attached: ohio2016results.png (536x316, 72K)

614 checking in

Superman was created by (((Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster)))

You made it out of Youngstown alive. I'm impressed.

Attached: awoo-state-ohio.jpg (900x891, 338K)

Columbus is the generic “Midwest” city. Portions around Columbus and central Ohio are hopelessly flat. The Ohio river valley is pretty cool. Cincinnati is the best city to live in in Ohio.

Visiting the Jewish Holocaust Museum in (((Beachwood))) Ohio was fun when they also had the jewish comic book creators exhibit.

Attached: holocaust_redpill_42.jpg (624x552, 75K)

>Cincinnati is the best city to live in in Ohio.
Except for the uppity nigger riots that break out every few years.
The cop uniforms are nice - but if they are still those white shirts I bet they get messy a lot.

Attached: 0621 New steel plant in Ohio.jpg (597x662, 175K)

If you like Germans.

Someone needs to complain about the water usage.

California is still in drought conditions.

Germans and Polacks have the best foods (especially in Parma)

Attached: Germanwith50[1].jpg (500x341, 57K)

Yes there is. It’s Michigan. Also Minnesota, California and Connecticut.

Where's the best place in the greater Cincinnati area to move?

PA (I'm ok with Euro immigrants as long as you're White).

Attached: ryjf.jpg (1334x750, 63K)

t. Flyover shithole

Eastside

Pic is from a local brat festival they have every year
We wuz German

Attached: 97C88B5B-9B28-4BA9-8500-D545F0FDF82B.jpg (750x475, 131K)

Westchester or Indian Hill. You encounter more nigs the closer you get to the main city.

Checked
>Where's the best place in the greater Cincinnati area to move?
AWAY

no clue honestly - only worked in Cincy a few times at the Hospital down there. Enjoyed Gold Star Chili (Skyline Chili is too much of a franchise now and kinda bland) and drank with the band W.A.S.P.

Attached: [002537].png (593x587, 364K)

Fairfield is not bad, either.

>Fuck Michigan
lol, spoken like a true Ohioan

Based PA poster

Attached: 1534583865553.jpg (470x470, 168K)

The thunderstorms are fucking awesome.
And the Cuyahoga River caught fire three times.

Attached: standfuckers.jpg (493x500, 67K)

Hyde Park, Oakley, Mt. Adams. Lots of early 20’s college grad, mostly white and very segregated. Nice local culture & small businesses with booming industry.

Well, not after it's returned to it's rightful owner.

Probably Mason, it is close to King's Island, plus very few niggers. But it is pricy neighborhood.

That was fucking awesome. Saved!
>I escaped Ohio; you can too
>>Illusion of Safety

Attached: ThereIsNoEscape.gif (255x144, 453K)

I love the fact that in Michigan we have cities named Hell and Gaylord.Western Michigan here.Advice if visiting Michigan,stay the fuck away from Eastern Michigan.It's a cesspool of all kinds of shit.It offers no good experiences,and will leave you feeling depressed and completely empty inside.I'm also sick of Easties coming to live in Western Michigan.(((They))) are actively trying to force minorities and libshits from the Eastern Michigan into Western Michigan since the majority of Michigan votes overwhelmingly red.Eastern Michigan votes blue due to high amounts of Niggers,Muslims,Kikes,and self-hating whites thanks to leftist policies.Now they want to bring their shitty politics to the Western part.Also,Eastern Michigan is highly known for voter fraud.They tried it during the 2016 election,were found out due to using just paper ballots,and ensuring that any tampering is immediate legit means of trashing every ballot in those black boxes.

Attached: michigander.png (888x1500, 206K)

Went to high school there, there were more of them there as the years went by.

Fuck Michigan, but Techno and ICP did come out of Detroit. And Robocop will
>eventually
have a statue there.

Attached: icp.jpg (800x425, 72K)

The only good part of Michigan is the UP.

Oklahoma.

Ohio is the best state. Yeah we have niggers and spics but everyone does.

Attached: 1504657283753.png (477x719, 253K)

Columbus here. I die a little inside every time I see a Somali. I wish they would all leave.

I'm a michigan bro about to get a job down there as a controls engineer. how do you deal with living in a desert? should I bring plenty of water from Michigan with me so I don't die of dehdration while I'm in your state?

No. I'll fight for mainland New York territory but not an inch of Jersey - and they can HAVE Philly

t. butthurt michiganistani

Not sure but I think we can all agree Indiana is the best state.

Attached: 1CD294BF-B45B-4C2E-9031-78EAE01D44D9.jpg (750x576, 67K)

Naw, I'm from Ohio and it fuck sucks. lake Effect snow is like punishment from God and it still doesn't keep niggers away.

Attached: wc047-cookiemonster-KKK.gif (466x670, 16K)

>Ohio is the best state. Yeah we have niggers and spics but everyone does.

The motherfuckers dropped 30,000 Somalians into Columbus. Morse Rd and I-70.

When I was a kid everyone in that area looked like pic related and hoped to drive an iroc.

Attached: 2.png (800x380, 277K)

>and they can HAVE Philly
Nooo not the cheesesteaks!

Attached: floof cute.jpg (500x742, 68K)

Nah, it'll rain like a monsoon the next day, and then feel like late Autumn, then go back to feeling like there's a drought again

>Robocop
This makes me sad inside knowing it was remade and was shitty.
You say "Fuck Michigan",but during a time when we all need to band together as brethren,you won't be saying fuck(whatever state).
>Detroit
I look at family pics from the 30's-80's and get insta-depressed.Niggers drove out the Whites and now it looks like someone nuked it.

I'll agree with you about that.It's natural beauty is what grabs my attention.Even in the LP there are places still just secluded and filled with natural beauty.You make me want to take a trip to the UP,it'd be nice since I haven't been there in 15 years.I love stopping at Mackinac Island.Clear lake waters,wonder around the island sightseeing while taking in all that fresh air looking out over Lake Huron or Lake Michigan from a cliff.Mmmmm comfy.

Attached: Welcome to Hell,Michigan!.gif (400x300, 954K)

wisconsinfag here

Is there a MAGA for every State? Whoever did it gets a mega rack!

Attached: wisconsin maga.jpg (223x250, 9K)

In Michigan in 2012 in one week in March it snow stormed on Monday in the 20s, then the next few days it was in the 90s. in one week it changed a whole 70 degrees. I've been to ohio before it seemed dryer than Michigan

also our storms look like pic related.

Attached: StormArrives-620x620.jpg (620x620, 58K)

Columbus, OH (pictured).

Ever drive on that road behind the Kroger's on Morse?
The welfare building?
Fucking 65 IQ Somalians pouring in and out like an ant hill. They block the road with their Toyota vans.

My fucking friend who's a Christian told me "Yeah, they aren't too integrated now, but it's just like when the Irish came over or the Italians."
Sigh. The fucking blacks and injins have been here for 4-500 years and they are a drag, violent, hate America, and blight any place they live.

Think about it. The Somalis here now are at least probably grateful to no longer be living in a failed state. Think about 15-20 years from now when the 68 IQ, dark as coal Somalis will be like in v2.0. Growing up in Nigger, disposable American culture.

Attached: 23cholera2-jumbo.jpg (1024x664, 289K)

is this what I have to look forward to? I'm scared to take the job offer now. But I need something to start with to get experience. It's hard to find a job with a degree and without experience in the field related to the degree.

Chill. I may hate the Steelers but I root for them when they fight anyone not the Clowns.
Same goes for Wolverines when they aren't fighting the Buckeyes.

Looks more like detroit

Learn to lie with lie that your ass can cover
>IE: exaggerate your abilities but only as far as you can actually grow and improve as a person to fulfill them.

Attached: 1486754893564.png (900x900, 325K)

I'd an hero, tbhfamalam

Lol @ the retard saying ohio is flat. Try venturing east of Columbus Gaylord

There are several, but I don't have the whole collection.

Attached: awoo-oregon.png (900x900, 1014K)

Cbus here as well. I'm in Westerville area and there's somalis EVERYWHERE.

Everyone in Indiana drives like a fucking retard.

Same bro, I can't quote any stats but that's not unheard of here. Lake effect is a real bitch

not really I've been to Detroit recently, it doesn't look that bad anymore, compared to literally any city in the southern states. dropped by a Subway in Mississipi once, and walked out because it so fucking disgusting. Also I drove through a town in Tennessee where there were niggers all over the streets and there was a freshly burned down building, it was still smoldering I could see smoke. I learned after the fact that there were riots in that shit town the night before, I was only stopping in there to get gas, but I left pretty quickly to get ga elsewhere.

No problems here,user.I wasn't trying to seem hostile.I'm not a niggerball fan,but in memory of my great-uncle,I'll root for the Wolverines.Maybe one day we will see the Wolverines vs. the Buckeyes.
I think you meant to reply to someone else since none of my post mentioned sports.Shit happens.