Friendly reminder that the future for blacks in this country looks bleak if this trend of white displacement continues...

Friendly reminder that the future for blacks in this country looks bleak if this trend of white displacement continues. East Asians, Indians, and non-white Hispanics have no white guilt that blacks can hold over their heads so muh oppression can only be viable as long as long as whites are still a majority.

Attached: 10A99A87-99E4-4EC4-BA75-375BEA50231A.jpg (2048x1365, 530K)

THICC

T H I C C

They still cry racism all day in Brazil, dude.

Attached: 10174944_766480713384979_5603128381266772699_n.jpg (264x249, 19K)

>the future for blacks in this country looks bleak
>actually highest black employment in history

Attached: you're a sock.png (508x514, 328K)

FIVE HEAD
SMALL TITS

I don't care what happens to me so long as every last nigger dies.

This is the upside to the beaner/chink/poo's taking over. Niggers will get their due.

This is the problem. Mexican's are just too fucking stupid to even understand a simple point in a discussion. Learn to shut the fuck up and nod along until you can either learn something or wander off.

whatever whitey, Now let me help myself do dat dere daddy issue's pussy!

They are really dumb and child like as a people.

another joangate thread... kill it with fire. do not reply.

dang imagine the dents in her brapper when she stands up after sitting on those brick pacers mmm

MMMMMMMMM T H I C C C C C CC C

yeahhhhh it doesn't matter, in the current year it's the coalition of non whites vs whites, blacks Arabs browns from South america and poos all more or less get along and unite and rally around their collective hatred for wypipo, that's all that matters for now

Fuck off with your beaner danglers. The problem here is that she has the mark of the anal in her nose. Might as well find a hot trap.

The lack of self-awareness is real.

BBBB..BBBBB.RRRR..RRRRRRR.AAAAAAA..AAAA.PPPPPPPPP..PPPPPPPP

snn.nnn.iiiiii.ffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sss.nnnnnn.nnnn..nn.iiiiiii.ifffff..fff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sss..ssss.nniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....s.n.iff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....sssss...ssss..sssss.nnnn..nnn..nnnn...nnnn.iiii...iiiff..ffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sn.iff....cheese.....quite wet my.. dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBB.BBB.RRRR.RRR.AAAA.AAA.PPPPPP.P.FFFFFFFF.LLLLLLLLL.PPPP..PPPPP.FFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sn.iff.....sssss.nnnnnnn.iiiii..iiiffff..ffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBB.BBB.RRRR.RRRR.PPP.PPP.FFFFFF..FFFFFFFFF.FFFFFF.TTTTTTT.TTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sn.iff…..sn.iff…ah….sss..sss.nnn..nnn.iiii.iffff..fff..fffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sn.iff sn.iff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..sss.sss.nnn.nnn.iiii.iffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhh.mmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…s.n.iff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssss.nnnnniii.ifffff.fffff.fff.fffff.fffff….yes….

Attached: 1533368588520.jpg (320x296, 41K)

america is in decline. shits going to get real when the lack of real growth prevents more people from having the american dream. blacks dont have a winning strategy now. pretending to be friends on whitey and stabbing them in the back fail. pretending to hate whitey and attacking other groups to prove loyalty .fail. there are to many of them and to few with college educations. what happens when retail dies a little more

they just become targets because they wont be able to prevent being what they are deep down inside. niggers. grand plans laid out by puppet masters are not laid out on national television typically. not every one is going to believe it even if told by jessi jackson . nobody likes blacks they just tolerate them some times. whites given the choice would eradicate blacks if they are the majority target in a state. whites leave a neighborhood when blacks show up. im not sure what they thought would happen when they whore themselves out.

>"b-b-b-but white man we friends. dont kill us we guna help you fite (insert name of group)"~tyrome all those times he thought he could pull one over on whitey

then whitey played the recording of tyromes confession of faggotry to other ethnic groups leaders or in a instance of a lack of leadership due to no community world leaders. because it was the only way to prevent taking full blame

Based and redpilled.

I want the next part of this fan fiction

They'll just import more.

Attached: Whites and Blacks.png (640x480, 366K)

Attached: Minority.png (523x517, 23K)

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS MY THOUGHT WHEN I SAW THAT