Why do leftists love this show so much? I see them fawning over it all the time on leftypol

Why do leftists love this show so much? I see them fawning over it all the time on leftypol.

Attached: image.jpg (400x294, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0E_uh6O9IXM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bld2k6rVsZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk
youtu.be/5FnCN2h_eT4
youtube.com/watch?v=IllSfxDXNvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everybody likes Samurai Jack. It's a great cartoon.

I dont know why. Jack seems like a pretty traditional guy who doesnt tolerate degeneracy.

Shareblue shillin'

Attached: Scotsman_2.png (720x540, 221K)

Everyone likes it. It was a great show.

Attached: 1491765566528.jpg (798x1158, 217K)

Onions guzzlin'

It's pretty based and redpilled. A man wanting to return to ancient tradition while trying to survive a dystopian nightmare of random characters and colorful haired cretins. Aku is basically a representation of (((them))), a shape shifting demon who's defining features include a huge schnoz. The left hated the ending as well with a traditional wedding juxtaposing a heartfelt tragedy. I guess they wanted the new female lead to leave Jack in the dust and be her own hero.

Attached: images (18).jpg (497x296, 22K)

REMEMBER WHEN GENDY (who is a jew) STILL NAMED THE JEW?!

youtube.com/watch?v=0E_uh6O9IXM

This
>Aku pushes multiculti and consumerism by importing in mass amounts of alien degenerates and criminals across the universe to earth just to spite humans for trying to fight against him
>Jack vows to slay aku and return to the past to bring back traditionalism and segregated cultures again

The feels........

Attached: Time has lost its effect on me.jpg (806x1018, 101K)

>doubt
It can be pretty basted at times.

>Why do leftists love this show so much?
Everybody loves Samurai Jack!

I dont like samauri jack.
Courage, 3 Eds, spongebob, and chowder are my favorite kids cartoons.

Attached: Mung_Daal.jpg (480x640, 23K)

Perfectly said. Jack is an archetypal hero and he loves his traditions, what young man here wouldn't enjoy it?

>don't like jack
>spongebobo and chowder
yea, nah mate off tot he gas chamber with you

youtube.com/watch?v=Bld2k6rVsZQ
Babe Ruth - The Mexican - Samurai Jack

SWITCH PLAYIN'

Because it's good. Everybody loves it because it's pure quality.
Do you only like pre-Movie SpongeBob or are you a heretic who likes the new episodes?

>chowder

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1535129190168.jpg (720x818, 47K)

weird
I like all of that and Jack especially

DICK SPLITTIN

thanks for the zoomer thread frens

Attached: 1532515818908.png (910x688, 1.25M)

I can stand some post movie. But by god are those diamonds in the south african genocide rough.

not all shows are political user
weird to say now but older stuff more often than not had apolitical creators

Attached: 1312756900610.jpg (300x214, 29K)

The 3 eds were basically jews, still godtier compared to today's trash.

Attached: 78976856756.png (1131x1154, 596K)

Chowder is IDF

Attached: pf6auidbm6c11.jpg (1334x750, 74K)

Steven Universe onwards its all identity politics. Hell I even enjoyed Adventure Time for a while, and that's with Rebecca Sugar on board. Once she had creative freedom it's all shit for breakfast lunch and dinner.

>Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril Jessie, Oaf-looking, Scooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking Onions-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh Vile-Stoochie, Cully-Breek-Tattie
BASED SCOTTSMAN

Attached: 11A64199-FEAE-4B4E-BDAA-42029755F1A0.jpg (706x1000, 91K)

Spongebob and chowder were fucking based
Jack is god tier tho

>post apocalyptic wasteland full of rampant crime due to illegal aliens, selfish corrupt overlord, state-worshipping society
Yeah the villain of the show created a lefty paradise, samurai jack was based

>spongebob
>based
I don't like chowder but I have nothing really against it, but spongebob is literal shit, and only brain dead boomer stoners like it

I'm far right and I love samurai jack like who fucking doesent?

youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk

Samurai Jack was the beginning of the downfall of western cartoons into flash animation garbage.

Carrot stuffin'

Thats a good one

who goes to leftypol?

this. looking back at it all, I think this show really dropped subtle foundations for redpills in the generation that watched it.

Where does rockos modern life live on the spectrum, prophetic?

Did this show ever get a proper ending? All I remember is the episode that is just 300 inserted into the show.

yeah it did with Season 5 last year

Same reason niggers like fried chicken: everyone does.

yes. they revived it and finished it in one season a year or two ago

Ed Edd and Eddy + Pink Panther is patrician

yeah and it was pretty funny to see tumblr and /co/ lose their shit about it having "heterosexual shipping"
youtu.be/5FnCN2h_eT4

Her and the satanic pedophiles at William's street ruined cartoon network

Attached: 220px-Rebecca_Sugar_Speaking_at_New_York_Comic_Con_2014_-_Peter_Dzubay_(cropped).jpg (220x348, 21K)

the first episode was a blade runner-esque future hellscape with strippers in cyberpunk clubs and robot violence
Tradition fighting soulless modernity
the rest of the episodes are the samurai teaching monkeys how to share,

it was liberalism wrapped up in macho traditionalism, globalist bait

Why are you guys trying to politicize enjoyable shows? People will literally try and convince you that you are a leftist because you watch Rick and Morty or something. Way to ruin your own ability to enjoy things retards

> all the time on leftypol

Attached: F7OFuZ3.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

All 90s cartoons fall into a category, anarchy ain't that bad

Everyone who enjoys that shit is a leftist.

>Why do leftists love this show so much?
do they?
youtube.com/watch?v=IllSfxDXNvg

I like it the show. It's a good story and Jack is a respectable character.

Samurai Jack is possibly the most cinematic cartoon series ever made. Some of the best episodes have no dialog and only stark sounds like footsteps and movement. It's fucking amazing. Then to top it off, The Scotsman is easily the best character.

The cartoon was terrible even in the early 2000's, so much so that it was cancelled. Nostalgia and the protagonist being voiced by a nigger is the only reason it gets any attention now.

Attached: 1526164641404.jpg (500x436, 38K)

the episode where they fight in the light and shadows and come in and out of view is top tier

Or the bounty hunter episode, where the last part of the fight is done in the time a drop of water falls, or the three archers, jesus christ i need to rewatch SJ.

Onions drinkin'

Cognitive dissonance of the highest degree. They probably see that world as a testament to the merits of multiculturalism, when in reality, you have a Samurai Warrior who is waging a never ending battle against what is basically a gigakike and the gigakike rules over the multicultural world.
Leftists are just escapists.

This dumbed down style of animation is basically destroying artistic integrity. I can't believe how many kids grew up thinking this was great.

Samurai Jack is great
Last season was low key redpilled with Jack beating the shit out of the female only assassins

not to mention punished Jack is just great

gotta get back

Attached: aku apu.png (1152x1238, 60K)

race traitorin'

shouldn't you be on watch, shipmate?

NIGGER LOVIN

im off today

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 27K)

Attached: 6hetn9id4ad01.gif (800x600, 144K)

basically what this guy said, the past and traditional life is portrayed as the idyllic goal to be sought for, the future is a multiculty hell of consumerism and an endless parade of freaks.

don't think it's so bad imo

>chowder

How young are some of the people posting here now??

does he fuck aku daughter or something haha

I was there I'm every weekly /co/ thread, no one have a shit about shipping. We were pissed because the show wasted its time with love bullshit instead of addressing literally anything it foreshadowed.
>Future Warrior Jack is never seen
>Time Guardian is never addresses, is instead killed off-screen by Aku despite the buildup in the original show
>FIVE+ FUCKING FILLER EPISODES ON JACK FINDING LOVE
>LOL I'M AKU'S DAUGHTER I CAN SEND YOU BACK IN TIME LIKE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE GENNY WROTE HIMSELF INTO A CORNER
Wasted potential. I suspect season 5 was going to be way longer but they got a budget cut mid-season so they rushed to wrap it up.

What did genndy mean by this?

Attached: Investment_Banker.jpg (578x655, 124K)

DEAD FORCED MEME REVIVIN'

No love for Flapjack in here?

*sounds of american muscle car engine*

Attached: ss (2016-08-24 at 09.11.55).jpg (569x399, 38K)

SO.Y FACED

Faggots user, faggots thats who.

You must have seen a censored queen aproved version bong.

this
the best show ever made

This. No one values camera work or anything anymore and rely on back and forth one liners way too much. Its why road warrior is perfect.

Blows me away. Shows separate cultures not diluting eachother with multiculturalism. The main character weds within his own race.

They should hate it.

Only reason it was canceled was becausebthe power puff girls movie tanked and CN got nervous and canceled jack and ppg. They even had a samuri jack movie planned.

>im a massive fag
jesus dude, no one cares.

Oh yes. It's a travesty that Adventure Time is still on while Megas only had like two seasons.

Attached: BROFIST-Megas-style.png (512x384, 282K)

Tofu eating

RACE BAITIN’

This.
I loved the show when I was a child, turning me into somewhat weeb.

Also, kamusta pre?

Making things that don't belong in a theater into theatrical things usually ends badly. Look what happened to Squaresoft with Final Fantasy.

what episode of Steven Universe is that from?

>Where does rockos modern life live on the spectrum, prophetic?

Rocco was extremely redpilled
>Show about a single autistic wallaby with a loyal but retarded dog, Fat idiot American friend, Nosey/asshole/slutty neighbors, nerd turtle marrys a literal psychopathic female doctor, living in suburbia being harassed by an overbearing local government, and working a dead end job on essentially an H1B visa

DILATIN’

KEKOLDIN'

adventure time aired its last episode a few days ago or some shit

Cold blooded woman murder.

>Well you user...

LIMP WRISTED

this

>The cartoon that created an army of incels

Attached: 41OgxVYuO8L._SX425_.jpg (425x408, 27K)

Not bad, you watch the Adventure Time finale? I didn't bother. I don't even watch tv anymore. Basura na lahat.