Let's co-opt and subvert the term "people of color" Jow Forums

Let's co-opt and subvert the term "people of color" Jow Forums

Attached: wpoc.png (800x800, 20K)

Interesting pic

I never understood Americans and your way to characterize race by skin color only.

Why is it all skin color for you - and not based on things like facial features? I mean, I'm Danish and have light blond hair with green eyes, but my skin color is olive-tanned (probably somewhere in the middle on that palette).

Attached: 1531054274802.png (741x568, 50K)

This could work. Maybe we could even tie it to the use of the term “colored” before the civil rights movement. Excellent idea user.

if you dont have the color to the far left in OP's image you are not white.

Almost all Americans are mixed, they can’t trace their ethnicity and so they categorize each other simply by skin color
>inb4 europe is an ethnicity

this is terrible. I don't want to be in the same group as the pocs.

bump, I like it

The idea is to get enough well-meaning normie whites using the term to piss off black people.

It's the whole "don't judge us by the color of our skin unless it benefits me and also I'll be judging you by the color of your skin always"

Attached: Goitu3uexjjc6.jpg (1892x2769, 377K)

Attached: 1533438531756.png (1212x1160, 1.26M)

The point is to get the term “people of color” considered racist and get blacks mad as fuck

This. I'm one of the only white Americans I know who comes from an exclusively ethnic background (Irish). Everyone here just picks the one that sounds the nicest and says "Yeah I'm this" even though they're a mix of English, German, Irish, and Italian. A lot of American whites have Italian in them believe it or not, which is probably closest thing to "mutt whites" that we have. Don't get me wrong, I like Italians, but they don't often have colored eyes or light hair here in the states.

Haha why is the nigger wearing such a large winter coat?

Holy shit. Brilliant. New operation to make /Pol great again. FANTASTIC OP, just fantastic!

First we take "people of color". 2nd phase: take "nigger" back from the rappers!!

YES!

Call them brown people, which is what they are. Don't use their faggot language.

I can trace my Bavarian ancestry back over centuries.

Bump. Hope it works. If it falls short, we get some REEEEs from SJWs and niggers to break shit anyways so... win/win.

Person of Coal

Checked. Also give niggers back their vernacular such as "based" Its understood that only nonwhites use it on here but impractical to filter the word completely

You can be 100% Italian genetically and have dark hair and dark eyes. Since most italians whi emigrated were from the south, americans with italian namws and blond hair are more likely to be euro mutts.

Did we stop saying people of light? I still write that on every form under "other."

Attached: 7FA98D91-77A5-4EE8-A28F-B599713F20D3.jpg (1596x1388, 393K)

how else are they gonna shoplift?

Attached: 1536018271135.png (425x339, 121K)

I never stopped.

Attached: panders.jpg (1068x778, 219K)

it's propagated by descendants of slaves, native americans, and mestizos who crave a society of their own, but who do not have the prerequisite
foundations of centuries of knowledge and philosophy necessary to form stable civilizations

Liberals have tricked people of all nationalities into call themselves colored people by adopting People of Color. Some shit never changes.

K E K

Almost all Europeans are mixed, they cant trace their ethnicity and so they simply categorize by the "country" they were born in.

>inb4 European countries are ethnic enclaves.

oh my fucking GOD you people make me SICK

POC is a term that gives pride and meaning to the lives of formerly oppressed non white peoples
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM
ASSHOLEE FUCKING MORONS

Well I much prefer referring to whites as "people of light" and darkies as "people of darkness", due to how combination of all color spectrum produces pure white and dark only manifests in absence of light. Subverting people of color could work too but is not as larpy and rpgcool.

People of light*

No
I’m a POL
Person of Light
The presence of all the colors in the spectrum

Attached: 6407FA13-78C0-44C7-AB43-D666D7B5EC2D.jpg (835x835, 196K)

We had a student election yesterday in uni and there was a special section where only
Poc could vote
Women could vote
Queer could vote

What if somebody identifies as all of them? I don't get lefties wants to be open and exclusive at the same time

People of Crap are the color of shit.

Attached: 782873546234203984.jpg (424x530, 29K)

Nig-nogs can only tell races apart by color, so our (((media))) keeps it simple for them. Also the (((media))) wants to push that race is not real, so saying it's just skin helps push that.

everyone should just write down an approx hexidecimal of their skin tone on applications

This has never been a problem for non-whites. If whites which to be included thats okay with me. No one hates white people. A few of us due to lack of education have been taken advantage of by occultists who used technology to MK ultra them.

>ASSHOLEE FUCKING MORONS

I bet you're not white.

What is it like knowing you're people whoever they maybe, are either below whites, or only exist because of whites generosity?

hexadecimal is the most frustrating and aspie way to describe your color. nobody would know what you're talking about too.
>you're white
no i'm #ffeee6

Fuck off retard I had my dna tested and I’m like 90% British. The rest is western euro and some Italian. I guarantee if you took a dna test you would not be 100% Irish. You are 100% faggot though.

I believe the Jow Forums approved term is "shitskins"

Daily reminder that POC stands for Piece of Chit*(Shit)

*(it's spelled with a C since nigger don't spell well.)

My mother tested like 96% Irish with the rest being broadly northwestern, I've seen relatives in the 99% .
I'm a real Euromutt (not Italian though) unfortunately.

Attached: IMG_2293.png (338x372, 372K)

It gives a description, not pride or meaning.

>my skin color is olive-tanned
You have to go back to the sandnigger country you came from

I like it but without the hashtag, that part is self-contradictory