Martial law

My mother said Trump will abolish Congress and enact martial law if he loses the 2018 election. If fascists can't win democratically, they will simply abolish democracy.

How accurate would you say this scenario is? I say it's a 40% chance of happening.

Attached: TrumpRipsCOTUS.jpg (678x381, 81K)

Your mother is an idiot

>Your mother is an idiot

Explain to me how this is far fetched idea of Trump abolishing Congress. Have we ever had a president who so blatantly flouts the law the way this president does?

yfw it was ok when roosevelt did it

>yfw it was ok when roosevelt did it

When did Roosevelt abolished Congress or enact martial law?

Roosevelt literally forced judges to declare that the Constitution meant the opposite of what it said and then rammed through the New Deal.

Roosevelt also interned US citizens, jacked up military spending, and provoked Japan into a war all so he could help muh precious INGERLUND

Entirely bullshit. Your mom is a moron. Hope your not.

Nope. Trump will suspend congress and establish the military Junta before the mass arrests go out after he declassifies the Mueller documents.

Attached: 1523943092522.png (1719x1290, 3.41M)

>If fascists can't win democratically, they will simply abolish democracy.

Yeah that explains the Dems and Mueller b.s.

Your mom is cunt, but what she says would be based.

Attached: 1485733319263.jpg (1500x2349, 1.01M)

>Roosevelt literally forced judges to declare that the Constitution meant the opposite of what it said and then rammed through the New Deal.

No he didn't you fucking retard. Open a fucking book.

Also
>child slavery is ok
>no welfare is ok

Based corporations!

this is why women shouldnt have the vote

>eah that explains the Dems and Mueller b.s.

Le except 3 millions votes more Hillary!

Your mother is retarded and there's no way this will happen even though I wish it would.

Attached: 1534350487442.jpg (800x450, 85K)

btw your mom sounds fucking retarded, and she raised a faggot (((you)))
I hope she gets cunt cancer

Dead and illegal votes don't count.

Congress's scope of power today is almost entirely due to Wickard (1932) which asserts that basically anything is interstate commerce, thus within Congress's regulatory scope

>muh corporations
When you give Congress near-infinite power, buyouts become very attractive...

Your mothersh a whore.

Attached: index.jpg (196x257, 5K)

>Dead and illegal votes don't count.

They do in the official US government count of the election.

>Congress's scope of power today is almost entirely due to Wickard (1932) which asserts that basically anything is interstate commerce, thus within Congress's regulatory scope

And SCOTUS never struck down laws passed by Congress until the Lockner era.

That's just a fucking fact.

>he loses the 2018 election
Your mother doesn't even know his reelection isn't until 2020 so I wouldn't take her opinion seriously.
>Trump fascist
Most of his domestic policy has leaned fairly libertarian so this is just a silly accusation

I’m hoping he goes martial law, arrests congress than confiscated all their dirty money.... then donates it to the underage children of American soldiers McCain killed in his follies...

>My mother said
Ram your dick in that bitches ass for talking so much shit.

>Most of his domestic policy has leaned fairly libertarian

But the Nazis were libertarian, they banned unions and coined the term privatization, First mass privatization of the 20th century was under Hitler.

he literally packed the courts to ram through the unconstitutional new deal and was suspect #1 of killing his opposition who just so happen to be assassinated after announcing there entry into the race. JUSTICE FOR HUEY LONG!!!!

Attached: stalin_m.jpg (448x336, 32K)

Yes and then Trump personally leads a small battalion into Canada and deposes our faggot prime minister. What a glorious day that would be.

Your mother needs to be raped and have its sex organs cut out.

We are a representative republic
Tell your mother that

Hope that he win then abolish democracy

>he literally packed the courts

No he didn't. I wish he did, but that's not what happened.

I wish she were right, but your mother is being paranoid.

he should do it right now

congress is completely useless

Pic of OP's mom and sister

Attached: Fat-Chicks-ghetto (1).jpg (313x320, 35K)

mom's tiddys or gtfo

>congress is completely useless

Remember when you guys said this under Oba-

I'd say your mother is a degenerate libtard whore. And you're probably half nog.

He fucking did just read the "Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937" which added more judges to the supreme court just so he had majority and could pass anything and have an unconstitutional 3rd term.

Trump is the biggest threat to democracy in 2018. He is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler and should have been impeached long ago

This is what was said about bush and obama you dumb faggot

Attached: op.jpg (250x250, 53K)

i'd say there's a 40% chance your mom is your sister

>child labor
It’s possible to support free trade economics while simultaneously denouncing child labor. Free market is based on voluntary exchange between consenting parties, in western civilization children are incapable of consenting to basically anything therefore do not qualify to be considered willing participants.

Yet there are still avenues to pursuing employment before becoming of age, and to my knowledge it almost always requires consent from their place of education.

>Roosevelt also interned US citizens, jacked up military spending, and provoked Japan into a war all so he could help muh precious INGERLUND
Actually he did all that to protect the (((commies)))

id say your mother is retarded. the dems have litteraly said they will change senete rules if they win. they are going to do exactly what your mother is accusing trump of.

as well justice for father coughlin

Attached: images (1).jpg (169x298, 12K)

I researched this and I believe you’re right. Why the fuck am I only learning important history now that I’m pushing 40? Why was this left out in my classes? A rhetorical question, I now see the propaganda for exactly what it is. Thank you Jow Forums for opening the eyes of this former MA Democrat, and fuck you all for these red pills I can’t throw back up.

>The Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937[1] (frequently called the "court-packing plan")[2] was a legislative initiative proposed by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt

>proposed

He used the threat of court packing to get the SCOTUS to stop overthrowing the will of the people

Why do you hate democracy and want 5 men in robes deciding everything?

>Why the fuck am I only learning important history now that I’m pushing 40?

Because our schools don't teach civics anymore.

Attached: FDRHitler.jpg (800x684, 88K)

>How accurate would you say this scenario is?
100%. My biggest fear of another 9/11 style attack is Trump using it to seize power and declare him self King of America.

Attached: T (26).jpg (780x874, 226K)

they don't they read the constitution and help interpret it without outside influence, then FDR added more judges as we now have 9 so he could pass through his unconstitutional laws.

Attached: 1531165966280.jpg (551x1024, 104K)

There is a difference between martial law and arresting certain segments of citizens for indefinite detention.

I've been saying that long before Obama.

Feel free to Calexit if you aren't satisfied with being one of many states.

Absolutely fucking retarded

>I've been saying that long before Obama.

Congress is bad, therefore we should go full retard and go banana Republic

>Feel free to Calexit

I'm from PA

Yes. Lincoln, Jackson, and FDR to name a few. You should stop shitposting.

this. regardless of whether you agree with his policies or not, Trump is obviously a retard who doesn't respect democracy. all he knows is
>not Trump = bad
>Trump = good

get out of my state retard this is a patriots land who know why we need the electoral college and that this is a republic and not a democracy.

>Yes. Lincoln, Jackson, and FDR to name a few. You should stop shitposting.

Wrong on all counts. All those presidents were "presidential". While each had laws, they spoke in the language of the constitution, democracy, and the common man. Trump cares about one thing, power and himself.

>my mother said
>fascists
>abolish congress/enact martial law

neck yourself faggot

Sounds like my wet dream.

I took civics in high school, it’s always been sterilized to suit the needs of (((them))) in my experience. It just took me four decades to realize it.

>who know why we need the electoral college and that this is a republic and not a democracy.
Says the swing state voter.
As a conservative in MA, fuck you. Seriously.

>patriots land

Maybe out in your shithole in York County. Rest of the state is moving hard blue this year.

Checked. Unfortunately they do. We need those voting registration laws passed ASAP. I hope to see them before Trump wins in another landslide in 2020.

>be president
>lock people up who disagree with you
>take away people guns because they disagree with you
>lock them up for telling people your being a tyrant for locking people up who disagree with you
>be abe lincoln

Attached: hip3.png (500x554, 104K)

>get out of my state retard this is a patriots land
why are trumpfags such cucks?

Attached: 1534553539997.png (808x506, 153K)

>"not presidential"

Attached: 1497757046464.png (480x260, 198K)

There's a big, big difference between losing a midterm election and dealing with a literal civil war, my friend.

Typical drooling, moronic, liberal sheep, puppet speak. Tell your dumb as shit old lady to stop watching MSNBC and read a fucking book.

Attached: 1374106064728.jpg (1087x933, 71K)

I cant wait to kill Jews in their homes and to burn down their synagogues with them inside!

(((conservative)))

actually i'm from the amish belt and got family in pit as well as philly who are all pro-trump, this state is going red no matter how much you want to believe the opposite.

>look mom I can speak like the kool kids

>the constitution doesn't apply when I say it doesn't

fuck you nigger.

I'm from the future, he loses by rigged voting machines, it is proven and 100% undeniable, Hillary runs again and wins the rigged election. She attempts to take power but Trump gathers his army and crosses the Delaware and is declared dictator for life. Hillary retreats to Venezuela with a small army of loyal faggots, jews, niggers, and feminists, but ends up losing in a decisive battle. Trump is then assassinated in the Senate with Rudy Giuliani striking the fatal blow, Trump's last words are "You too Rudy?" then there is another civil war between Pence and Baron Trump, Pence begins to lose control and sets himself up in Germany where he and Merkel start fucking, Baron takes his fleet to Germany and BTFO's the Pence/Merkel alliance and upon returning to Washington DC Baron is instituted as the First Emperor of The American Empire, taking the name Augustus.

You'll see that they're very related.

This state will be covered red in the blood of tyrants soon.

what's it like to be in a cult built around someone with no charisma who can't even get his own wife to fuck him? actually, I can see exactly why voters relate to trump

Attached: drumpflet.jpg (828x1034, 139K)

My mother is smarter than your mother.

This guy has the right idea.

Came here to post this.

It's not accurate at all but I wish it was.

>My mother said Trump will abolish Congress and enact martial law
we've been under martial law since the Lincoln administration

Well then she better vote R to prevent that.

Your mom sounds like a retarded liberal cunt, and you seem like a fucking dumbass for posting this if she's that retarded. Double suicide is probably your best option, senpai.

Citations needed. Learn the Constitution faggot

>I say it's a 100% chance of happening.
that op love suck cock... that it

>(((conservative)))

>don't want to vote for the party bankrolled by Jewish billionaires
>don't want to vote for a literal retard whose son-in-law is a Zionist activist
>somehow this makes me a liberal Jew?

>Jackson was presidential
Oh my fucking sides

Absolutely support it. There's no way the left's behavior for the last two years can be justified or allowed in a civil society. Assuming they did not cheat to win the elections, I would consider it imperative for President Trump to save good Americans from shit Americans.

My country will not be run by the chronic rage-a-haulic and the terminally naive.

MARTIAN LAW UNDER TRUMP IMPEACH!~

0 arguments and ad hominems
good job user you get .4 cents for that post!

You mean constitutionalists? you seek to disarm the people and make hate speech laws, all against the founders vision, you seek to pervert the republic and make it sick.

>huur duur you is bad cuz hildawg told me so, durrrrrrrrrr

>wants a zionist incharge
>doesn't see the indirect red pilling trump seems to be fully aware of
>Doesn;t know he had too in order to not get JFK'd
>Doesn;t know he spent his own money on the trail
>obvious shill detected

Attached: jmtky4j3h2gqeva.jpg (324x324, 18K)

I hope we get to see leftists being mowed down by the millions.

>my mom who is a dumb boomer says trump will do this

>no proof it will happen

>made up imaginary shit in your moms head

>hey pol check this out

>sage

>My mother said Trump will abolish Congress and enact martial law if he loses the 2018 election.
>if he loses the 2018 election
>lose in 2018
your mother is fucking retarded

you fucking nigger. anyone, at any time, could google trump's name and find a billion arguments for why he's a piece of shit. The reason people support trump isn't because they haven't heard an "argument" against him, its because they're low-IQ cult members who don't want to have a fact-based discussion at all. It terrifies them to even think about

>if he loses the 2018 election
At the risk of sounding insensitive, your mother is dumb. Trump isn't up for reelection until 2020, which he will win. 2018 will ultimately aid or hinder his ability to get shit done before then, so it's basically moot.

Now if the Deep State attempts to remove our democratically-elected President over (((their))) phony "muh Russia" hoax (or whatever comes after it once it falls apart) I could see something like this happening.

Honestly, I'm kind of hoping it does.

Attached: rwds2.png (2048x1280, 2.41M)

The likely scenario is that the Democrats declare Calexit, invade Nevada, and this current cold civil war goes hot. Democrats die en mass; Congress merges California/Nevada/Utah into Deseret; Trump finishes second term and leaves office.

This