Permanence culture

what is the best place to buy land to start a planed perma culture community cheep land good gun laws low taxes good soil warm all year round

Attached: flying-naked-girl-bedroom-levitating.jpg (700x467, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Homestead_Act
permies.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not just places in america

in sudan

Welcome to Ruby Ridge

Attached: GettyImages-52015160.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 154K)

godda keep it on da low so dam govment dont coma knockin

I wish i would lie beneath her and she would fall down on be. Damn my dick would go crazy on her

Doesn't matter how down low. They'll firebomb your house simply because you put it there.

mexico obviously

you do know that planned communites exist today

Azores that's an atlantic island archipelago between Portugal ans USA
very green and lots of rain and mild weather

Attached: tzoo.67524.0.626214.SaoMiguel-Azores-shutterstock_622027571.jpg (1024x512, 225K)

land is too expensive i want to be able to buy like 50 acres

Just FYI in most countries, if you aren't a citizen you can't buy land, at most you can lease it

That's fucking Waco, dumbass...

There's pros/cons in every place. How warm do you need it to be?

You don't get Waco'd unless you act like a cult that threatens the feds.

Nobody will care if you own a plot of land and have a family. Keep contact with neighbours on unofficial levels, don't raise nazi flags in the flagpole and declare yourself an independent state.

Attached: varg phone.jpg (409x376, 26K)

want to be able to farm all year round so dont want to it to drop below freazing (and varg and others say we are heading for an ice age) i want to move 150 to 200 people onto my land

i actually prefer the cold but it would be nice to eat fresh from my garden all year round

>bedroom
Thats a comforts suites room if I ever saw one.

Uruguay, Paraguay, Russia

>Uruguay, Paraguay, Russia

>ay,
tanks illl look into those

Putin will pay you to settle in the Far East of Russia, not too far away from Japan you filthy weebs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Homestead_Act

wrong picture of ruby ridge, dumbass

too cold want farm year round

OP, we need to create a guild of people working towards this goal. No gibs, no begging, just like-minded people sharing stories and expertise.

there are many people like me.

ya im gonna do it my self cause i got the doe if you cool mabey you can come

How much do you have in starting capital?

I don't necessarily want to do it with you. I want to work independently, while staying in communication with others working on similar projects.

i have 700,000 plus much much more stashed but i kinda only want to spend 100,000 to 200,000

permies.com/

>You don't get Waco'd unless you act like a cult that threatens the feds.

Those dumbasses got infiltrated by Federal informants, don't get infiltrated by FBIniggers.

only thing is alot of these people are annyoing leftys