Brainstorming

What would be the best way to get a gun?

Attached: 1535600951547.jpg (1920x1164, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdvtl2Ub_Pw
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/12/diy-sten-gun
youtube.com/watch?v=0lapLWlw5qk
thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/03/oliver-weiss/german-gun-laws/
youtube.com/watch?v=5EgO5XGcjtk
thehomegunsmith.com/homemadeammo.shtml
youtu.be/xRI3Rho67nY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3d print it

probably ask an Albanian

You can literally make a full auto submachine gun from scrap metal if you aren't a brainless fuck

Attached: sten gun.jpg (904x1169, 65K)

metal pipe and gunpowder

This is a full auto 9mm bullet hose

Attached: BulletHose1.jpg (1500x1138, 245K)

true, can i manufacture my own ammo too?

You don't need a gun. You live in a land where the people live good and with pleasur!

Attached: Happy.jpg (300x168, 5K)

smuggle it in from switzerland

I just go to a store and buy one.

Attached: 1533949100172.gif (200x200, 401K)

You totally can but you need the materials
>primers
>gunpowder
>shells
>lead bullet itself
youtube.com/watch?v=xdvtl2Ub_Pw

Attached: largegun.jpg (905x640, 199K)

well we are never happy always nagging u know that ;)
didnt know they sell them like that in SUI

cant buy ammo in germany? you can certainly cast and make your own bullet but the brass casing is a good deal harder than a grease gun from scraps.

buy a lathe, make your own gun.

i'd love to
Thats why i thought it would be easier and maybe cheaper to just buy it illegally, i have no idea where tho

Hunting isn't a thing there? In Spain we can larp as hunters and get shotguns and rifles (not sure about the models but more than enough to blast any mofo)

The sten gun is a rip off of the german made MP18 just imagine in your head you're using an MP18

Attached: mp18.jpg (650x434, 32K)

idea noted
i live in berlin tho, other animals to hunt here

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/08/12/diy-sten-gun
Link to pdf on that page. Comments are helpful as well

If you're buying illegally you take the risk of running into the cops

If you make and hide your own gun nobody has any fucking idea you have it. Make a hobby out of perfecting your craft

i am thankful for every nations gun i can get a hand on, since living in a gun free country

>go to walmart
>buy gun

Its not that hard, retard

Attached: hank.jpg (500x385, 29K)

thanks
biggest issue is the ammo, new years crackers have black powder in them?

I know Hank, I know

If you know some guys frum ex-Jugo or turkey, just make some vacation with them in their homeland. Once there, ask around

You should make whatever you should be able to make from raw materials. Focus on not blowing yourself up over trying to make something that can kill 6 people in 1 second

Attached: my little warcriminal.jpg (960x720, 68K)

thx, dont have tho

its a long way to tipperary

Primers can be made from safety matchbooks, by mixing the strikers with the heads in equal quantities (equal amounts of powder: you get much more matchhead than striker in a book).

Lead bullets can be made by melting down fishing weights, and then powder-coating or jacketing them. However, lead isn't the only material, and arguably isn't even the best. Lead's easy to work and has a high density. Steel penetrates armor better at close range.

Casings can be made with a hand press from raw brass, the same way you handload, it just takes more steps:
youtube.com/watch?v=0lapLWlw5qk
Cheaper materials such as steel or aluminum can also be used. Casings may also be omitted, with a muzzleloader design, and primers can be replaced with electric ignition.

Gunpowder's the hardest, but you can make nitrocellulose by reacting cotton with a mixture of nitric and sulfuric acids (sulfuric acid can generally be purchased, while nitric acid is best made from nitrates, such as fertilizer), and refine it with acetone. If you dry it in films, you can shred them to make a crude smokeless powder. Black powder's also an option.

High-quality stainless steel bolts are good for making pistol barrels, by the way. Rifling is not that hard, but also unnecessary, if you go for a shotgun-style slug.

A shotgun-style design in general is wise. They're designed for low pressure, and without being able to do extensive testing, high pressure is likely to result in catastrophic failure.

Build your own.

Attached: 1365308326238.jpg (750x600, 108K)

Steal one from Polizei.

In Germany? It's not so hard to get a license, unless you have known mental problems or a criminal record. However, you must establish yourself as a credible hunter or sport shooter. It will cost some time and money.

Simply going through proper channels and purchasing guns and ammunition legally is likely the best option.

The hardest part would be making your own primers, but instructions are online if you look hard enough.

>easier and maybe cheaper to just buy it illegally, i have no idea where tho
Do you know someone who sells drugs? He'll be able to hook you up, but it could be risky.

im looking out for an opportunity
thats gonna take some time, dont know if i have that much
i'll try

>new years crackers have black powder in them
Don't use that unless you get a design for a black powder gun. Some countries don't class black powder arms as firearms. Pic related, still as deadly as it was 150 years ago.

Attached: dsc00180.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg (900x675, 375K)

Hitler took the guns...

illegal in germany

You know in Germany only the barrel is regulated, here in USA it's the lower receiver. So it would be easy to get somebody from USA to ship you all the parts pretty much.

any volunteers?

still have no ammo

thx for the help

Hitler never took any guns away from germans.

Just pointing out a possible loophole. Gun laws in many places define a firearm as using modern smokeless powder. For example, it's been illegal since 1968 to buy a gun from a store in my country without a federal background check. But black powder doesn't count, so I could literally buy one online and have it shipped to my home. Take a look, it may be possible for you to legally buy a historical replica.

I'd help you out but don't know you. Anyhow you can literally buy almost everything you need off Ebay, just getting the ammo would be tricky. You got US military bases there still, right? Make friends with a few redpilled Army fags, they'll probably hook you up.

True.

true, the guns are still taken tho
yeah some buy replicas and make them functional

Ammunition would no doubt be far easier to acquire in Germany than guns, which must be registered. Anyone with a gun license can buy ammunition, and then shoot it. Who's to say it was sold rather than shot?

Really though, it looks like the easy thing is to join a gun club:
thetruthaboutguns.com/2011/03/oliver-weiss/german-gun-laws/

It takes a year to get your license, but you need to train anyway (you can rent or borrow guns), and it would put you in contact with people who regularly buy ammunition, and likely also are frustrated with the gun laws.

>it would be easy to get somebody from USA to ship you all the parts pretty much.
Having someone send you stuff across a border that you can't buy legally yourself is a good way to get in trouble.

They can legally buy everything except a barrel in Germany.

>Don't have a felony
Go to the store and buy one.
>Notice: this only applies to citizens with rights.

...and the ammunition. I'm not clear on the details about other reloading components, but it seems complete ammunition and powder both require a gun license.

Right, so those are the only obstacles which would have to be overcome. If I were still stationed there there's be some weaponized Krauts if you catch my drift.

AS an alternative Pneumatic rifles can be very effective.

Making bullets is hard as fuck'

Buy one legally and have no metal disease. If you do not live in the land of the free, don't buy one. You have lost already anyways.

>actually believing this

LMAO. Any yahoo can get a gun anytime they want - citizen or not.

I volunteer.
[email protected]

>leaf
>any yahoo can go to a store and purchase a firearm
yeah

Convert to Islam and ask the CIA for some.

I just mail order mine.

It's true though.

How many guns do you own?

Bulgaria is where it is.

Yeah order online for lower prices and the convenience of.... driving to a dealer to fill out mandatory paperwork

Hawt

Attached: 1503377710277.jpg (1148x746, 120K)

looking in to them in this moment, wonder if those metal bullets could stop someone
feels bad man
i will contact u
no way im on Jow Forums i cant

Browse Jow Forums.
You'll learn everything you need to know there.

Hit the hills hans. Find some iron. Do it the old fashion way. Make your shit by hand.

Attached: B31A81B1-9D86-4945-B2AF-6BA77F2252BA.jpg (736x931, 94K)

Make one yourself.

Terrible advice considering you need to register to buy bullets anyways and making them yourself is almost impossible to do.

loot it from a dead nigger

yeah thats out of the window, i dont have the tools to do this

havent seen one dead nigger with my own eyes, didnt know they had guns on them, i will keep an eye on them

>Drug deal to get one
>Go out of your way of travel to obtain it illegally
>Look up blueprints, get materials to make one
>POP-POP

>Drug deal to get one
>Go out of your way of travel to obtain it illegally

Make a slamfire shotgun with paper shells, easy. Only difficult component is the primer and powder. Attached is a concept I had for a paper shell that should be simple to make. You can get info on slamfire shotguns anywhere, just a couple sections of pipe. Discard the pipe and replace after several uses as it is not built for containing explosions.

Attached: proof of concept.png (800x600, 188K)

Alright I'll tell you how to do it. Find out where an animal veterinarian clinic is near you. There will be tons of medication inside you can take. There will also most likely be a tranquilizer gun somewhere in a gun box. If you take the drugs (tranquilizers) and the tranquilizer gun you can use them as a gun until you find a new one.
I wouldn't recommend doing this but its an option.

80 percent receivers. Let's not forget these.

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 1.51M)

Another easy option is to carry molotov cocktails.
All you have to do is find a beer bottle and hit it a few times so the glass is weaker and will break easy.
Fill it with gasoline and add some styrofoam or some soap into the mixture and let it soak for the night. Add a rag soaked in gasoline. You can also add motor oil to the gasoline and the soap/styrofoam.

You could also find out where a gun store is and set it on fire so the fire alarm goes off and the employees exit the building then you can enter it and steal the guns.

Legally you dumbass.

looks more like a gimmick and i dont want to blow myself up, also not very stealthy, but i appreciate the input
i dont need medication, funny idea tho

I''m saying you can use the tranquilizer gun for a weapon I'm not saying to take the drugs yourself bro.

There is no such thing as a stealthy weapon.
You won't be able to shoot any gun unnoticed.

Make one, Or buy one from a criminal. (Or jump through the hoops to buy one legally)

>There will be tons of medication inside you can take.

non native speaker gets things mixed up

stealthy in terms of carry

>looks more like a gimmick and i dont want to blow myself up
You'd be surprised. Modern shotgun hulls are plastic, but they used to be paper. The gun's chamber is what contains all the pressure, not the shotgun shell.

Attached: il_570xN.589425605_iwgl.jpg (570x286, 34K)

It may be crude but it will kill as well as a 'real' shotgun. Paper shotshells were used commonly until the 1970s and are certainly not a gimmick.

Here is the first youtube link I found.
youtube.com/watch?v=5EgO5XGcjtk

Any white man has enough intelligence to figure this out. If you can't then you either aren't white or are a child, and should not have a firearm regardless.

Unless it's pneumatic. Pic related, the Girandoni air rifle. It was a silent repeater powerful enough to kill a deer. Lewis and Clark brought one on their expedition.

Attached: Girandoni-Air-Rifle.jpg (800x492, 79K)

The Bulgarians, The Albanians, The Turks, or any other group involved with crime will sell you a gun.
By the way if you aren't prepared to go to jail for life or to kill yourself in prison or die then reconsider your idea.

Look up the instructions for the LUTY SUBMACHINE GUN

Free pdf instructions available online
All parts can be obtained from a hardware store
Only tools needed are a power drill or drill press and a saw.
Very easy to make

Manufacturing your own ammo is legal in the US so we've got materials that I doubt you could find. You could probably rig something up from ramset blanks, brass tubing, bits of cast lead, and the powder scraped from the heads of several hundred matches. I recall reading a guide some British gun nut made for it awhile back on Jow Forums

The pvp minecraft server I play on has these shotguns made of steel pipes called four winds shotguns.

Holy shit kill yourself.

Go to the store and buy one?

>What would be the best way to get a gun?
Pray for god to make you an American.

very interesting i could build that before its too late.

reloading is a bit slow, maybe a short version to carry better is possible

thanks for the ideas

Thats how mummy merkel gets you!

Here you are lad: be warned it'll probably end you up on a list somewhere, pretty sure the owner of this site got arrested.
thehomegunsmith.com/homemadeammo.shtml

Just wait until your leader decide to have an EU army and bob's your uncle.

Trust me dude just find out someone who sells cocaine and they can find you a gun.
Just dont bring all your money at once tell them you want to buy each part individually like 1 time buy the bullets next time buy the magazines next time buy the gun. This way they cannnot rob you off everything you have

youtu.be/xRI3Rho67nY
You can make a 12 gauge slamfire out of pipe and that is enough to get you a real gun.