Reminder JF during his livestream said he considers Jim a retard...

Reminder JF during his livestream said he considers Jim a retard. Guess it was time to remove facade cause he realized Jimbo cant be used as platform for his political agendas.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2_Tsof9azGo?t=1h51m47s
youtu.be/T9xv610mn2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JF is a controlled opposition kike shill that pushes ethnoretardation because that's a zionist psy op. Nobody cares about your kike controlled opposition faggot.

Your text interpretation skills still need improvement. Still, here's a golden badge for you, because you're a special boy who put lots of effort into it.

Attached: 1258269e955ea46.jpg (239x381, 26K)

Assmad non-white detected.

I’ve met JF he’s a fat little man. Also really socially awkward.

Yeah but Jim is retarded and so is everyone who posts here

Not true.

>Reminder JF during his livestream said he considers Jim a retard.
Some retard on the internet called another retard on the internet a retard.
>his political agendas.
JF's only "political agendas" is to prey on dumb internet thots for pussy (and spectacularly failing at it every single time).
In other words, he's French.

Attached: 1494590970100.jpg (1295x1080, 191K)

JF has shown his true colors after the Althype debacle. He sided with Richard CIA Spencer for whatever retarded reason. The fact that he goes after Jim merely shows how fucking delusional he is and what a fucking pathetic cry baby he is. It's too bad the only person hosting alt-right debates has to be a fucking idiot.

Attached: 1535681610529.png (200x301, 68K)

Does that mean that fag frenchy wants to fuck Jim?

pic related is his jew gf/wife
youtu.be/2_Tsof9azGo?t=1h51m47s
1:51:47 if the timestamp dosn't work for you.

Attached: 1535975927472.png (1295x686, 1.42M)

I wonder what their gay nigger ass-babies would look like

AltHyde didn't make fact based arguments. Also JF just called Jim a troll which is the truth.

JF is a piece of shit. I love how the idiot tries to brag about being some kind of alpha ladies man, but every girlfriend we know of is either retarded or ugly.

i consider jim a retard, am i a kike shill now?

JF has fetal alcohol eyes and is clearly not capable of any kind of empathy. But metokur is a overhyped drama whore. If you watch his shit with Baked Alaska you really see a different side of him. His critics are right. He's a coward and stands for nothing.

He claims he fucked dozens of 8/10 women who begged him to fuck their asses and call them worthless whore. Yet his fat ex-wife, teen autistic bitch he fucked and his latest kike wife are all in range of 2-6/10. Its weird picking those creaturas as partners if you can have hot bitch.

I find JF's stereo-typically snooty french attitude enjoyable

It's about the debate. It was obvious JF wasn't interested in the debate, he just wanted to slam the Althype and Spencer was there to support JF. The Althype perhaps was wrong about the points he made, but talking down to someone isn't the way you want to bring somebody round which is exactly what JF engaged in. The Althype was willing to talk, but on an impartial channel, nevertheless his eminence JF was not interested AT ALL. JF is the most megalomaniac and egocentric autist in the entire alt-right movement. He professes to be this big brain nibba, yet he has mental capacity of a fucking cantaloupe.

Attached: 1524127248857.png (711x633, 192K)

>internet thot
>ugly like a motherfucker
>IQ below room temperature
Not surprised since Specer just happens to be JF's type.

*Spencer

>JF during his livestream said he considers Jim a retard
said the guy who cry on camera lol

Not true. How do you know that? JF has been a good mod in other debates.

Also, a mere fact that JF chose to endorse someone as incompetent and corrupt as Spencer, who is most probably on CIA's payroll, is fucking hilarious. Richard fucking Spencer, a literal fucking joke of a leader who single-handedly turned the alt-right movement into an actual group white supremacist LARPers brandishing swastika flags and doing retarded shit in public. Patrick Little's activism makes a whole lot more sense, at least he redpills people about (((them))). With regard to Spencer, I can't remember a single reasonable thing he's said recently, he always delves into these weird digressions that absolutely nothing. Christ.

Attached: 1522751553094.png (713x611, 26K)

JF loves to talk about muh baybees but all of his offspring will grow up without a father. He's basically a nigger.

holy shit a quebecois with curly hair and a largish? that literally never happens.

During the talk with Spencer, the Alt-Hype wanted to join the stream and JF told him to fuck off. There is no ambiguity here. I wish JF wasn't the kind of egocentric asshole, but what can you do.

Attached: 1535523733502.jpg (500x555, 99K)

largish nose

JF wants to fuck Jim?

stop shilling your shit show on here Jean Francois

He was the one that didn't want to do the stream and then he made dishonest statements about JF claiming that he would be a biased mod. Why would JF reward that kind of behaviour?

What the fuck happened?

>That dude who constantly wants Jim to do a video on JF
Give it up already, he never will because you keep asking

I was just pissed he wouldn’t let Alt-Hype on.
>muh professionalism
The same guy that sperged out over Emily and had to call himself an alpha male.
I just don’t fucking get this guy, I can’t watch anymore.

So what? You want us to be your personal army and raid JF, leftypol?

Jim and andy literally brought jf to the heights he is currently at, then he shit on both of them for trivial things. Why is jf such a backstabber and a control freak?

He didn't agree to doing this on JF's channel. Then he wanted to reschedule the debate and do it elsewhere. It's as simple as that. He is entitled to do that. He is not the best debater and he wanted to be on a channel where he would feel comfy. Then he actually joined in the chat and asked JF to allow him on the stream. JF denied.

>talking about random yt celebs
Neck yourselves

?

Literally who?

Attached: 1469841544720.png (371x399, 210K)

John Fitzgerald, 35th president of the United States of America

Exactly. He defends fervently when it comes to Lauren Rose, a fucking trad thot, yet once a poor sperg that the Althype is wants to reschedule a debate he goes ballistic on him. Say, isn't it because there is no hole here JF could stick his wiener into?

Attached: 1528966739788.jpg (400x389, 33K)

Of course he did. What did he expect? That JF is some kind of booking service? Why would JF book Spencer on other channels? No he just pussied out.

Jf is running a business, he isn't doing these things on some sort of selfless principles. Alt hyp tried to fuck with his money and Jf shut his faggot ass down.

I don't give a shit if the OP is Sargon and I wouldn't be surprised if this was him.

Attached: 1535963705457.png (500x405, 227K)

No, there is, but JF hasn’t come to grips with it yet.

Alt hype pretty much admitted he knew it was going to be on jfs channel. He was just being a faggot.

>what did he expect?
I don't know. That JF would behave like an adult and come forward to talk? Like adults do? Right, that was seriously retarded, he shouldn't have bothered.

Attached: 1535719751135.png (303x377, 178K)

3 hours before the show he tried to pressure him on to a different channe. That is bitch shit.

Who is not CIA among alt-right now?

get over it jim you cuck

I wonder how long would JF stand in a fight against some dude who has 20-30 mostly victorious street fights behind him. But then again, he lives in Cuckland, so finding a guy with fighting experience can only be found in migrant ghettos.

JF is very autistic, but he's reasoning is fair. Why would he deal with AltHype when AltHype has lied about him?

I don't know. Taylor for instance?

JF shoulda just let him on with Sean Last mate. I don’t agree with Alt-Hypes new found epiphany, but JF doesn’t need to act like a snob about Ryan changing his mind. We’re supposed to be doing this shit for a cause.

Not for long. JF has a PhD in Neuroscience and is a manlet. He's not a street fighter. I'm the same, so that's why I always have a baton on me (which I know how to use) and do sport shooting. You have to play to your strengths.

Woesy

And then he refuses to talk? You'd think it's a good idea to allow the Althype on stream so that the Althype can make a fool out of himself. But JF behaves like a child time and time again. And now he calls Jim a retard. Brilliant.

Attached: 1535965046607.png (274x212, 78K)

JF isn't a good moderator. He constantly interjects and derails the debate and when somebody calls him out he acts like a greasy cunt and tells everybody that it's his channel.

That’s why Ryan wanted Sean Last on, right?

>But JF behaves like a child time and time again
No he's just consistent with his code, i.e. to exclude people that have mistreated him, which AltHype did. JF is certainly an autist, but he is fair even though he's strict and he's reasoning is good. I don't really have anything against AltHype btw he has made lots of good content, but when it comes to this he has made many factual errors and is emotional.

Also
>shut de FUCK UP, An-Dee

>pic related is his jew gf/wife
Good example of a shill, or paranoid retard that wants to infect you with his paranoia.

I wouldn’t really call that mistreatment.

THIS.

JF is into open relationships, so he'll attract the type of woman that would tolerate that.

>2018
>Talking about ecelebs
makes sense

What else is going on, enlighten us dear friend

Lot of buzzwords for a nonsense statement

Met is based.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

How can a white nationalist biologist who is a manlet with autism be so desperate to have children (and with fat retarded women no less)? Wouldn't it make more sense, from a biologist's perspective, to jump out of the gene pool so his shit genes don't shit up the white race any more? The absolute state of ecelebs.

JF was just flexing, he spilled the beans earlier in the livestream when accused Alt-Hype of trying to enrich himself by taking the debate to a different channel which is a retarded accusation to make against a guy like Alt-Hype and came across as nothing more than projection from JF who is 1000-fold more materialistic than Alt-Hype

I love them both but they're Kosher nationalism.

Attached: BiBi.jpg (960x960, 64K)

you are the kike, soon as we get the ethnostate kikes like you are out!

Yes. He knew JF would put in his two cents constantly. He does that shit all the time. Fat French Faggot.

Maybe it's a complement, I hear JF really like retards.

now about this JF guy, I just watched his last video, I like him and subbed! So you stupid fag posting this thread just brought in more viewers, and I still like Metokur. They do different things, they do some of the same things, but all your little mind can handle is tiny things.
do the human species a favor, nys

>mistreated him
So talking shit about people is mistreatment now? Hmm, where have I heard it before, hmm. Really activates my almods.

Attached: Anita_Sarkeesian_headshot.jpg (439x666, 51K)

Stop shilling yourself on Jow Forums you manlet s o I chugging fgt.

Sage

>Haha look at this loser who cares about something!
>D-d-don't listen to me I'm just an epic troll xD
He is the most eceleb of all ecelebs, and any thread about him should be dealt with accordingly by the mods, but they probably won't because they're faggots with Crohns disease like this mutt

>you must take a side in literally everything or else you are a coward
Redditard detected

I bet you Jim is in this thread right now lol

Jim is a faggot

>watching french people streams
>caring about what french people has to say
how do you deal with that faggot accent?
its worse than VEE's

It's no wonder the French hate the English language so much. When they speak it they sound like utter retards.

>see Metokur post
>make fun of how Metokur didn't call out JF for dating a "retarded" girl
>fags accuse me of trying to pressure Metokur into making JF vid
>Metokur re-appears publicly
>Metokur mentions that people try to pressure him to make JF vid on a stream

sure looks like Metokur posts these or has someone else do in order to guage public sentiment lol

Baked Alaska on the other hand NEEDS NO market research and just does what he wants because he's based af

>JF
who?

Wait is this still a topic? Are these Ecelebs still recovering from being TINY'd 9 months ago?

Attached: xdo7fgb2b9yz.jpg (583x880, 69K)

Huudafuq is JF? Jew Faggot?

Reminder that Jim is actually a disembodied AI designed by DARPA to sow discord and self-destruction amongst meme/pol culture.
He will never appear on camera or give any evidence of having a physical embodiment or locality (or past history) and now you know why.
They have come a long way in making computer voices sound natural tho huh?

>No that's not true Jim must be a real person because he has an Asian gf I heard...?
It is true that there is a real Asian woman who considers the disembodied AI program known as Jim to be her boyfriend.

Is she autistic and chained up in the basement? Cause if not that's not JF's girl

kek

Fuck the white race

occam's razor: he's someone who can dish it out but can't take it!

>Baked Alaska calls him out for not being IRL
>freaks the fuck out like we've never seen him

lol

>Baked Alaska on the other hand NEEDS NO market research and just does what he wants because he's based af
now i know you're trolling

youtu.be/T9xv610mn2A

LOL that bitch is the Jewiest looking Jewess I've ever seen. She's like a caricature of a female merchant.

Attached: 1535590712464.png (660x643, 724K)

fuckin kek

Attached: 1hukga.jpg (1931x1855, 174K)

lol whatever

>Baked Alaska has multiple h'White women siding up to him
>Metokur apparently has an azn gf?

Baked Alaska is BASED
Baked Alaska is IRL
Baked Alaska is an INFLUENCER
Baked Alaska had a PLAYBOY MODEL over
Baked Alaska has PLAYER HATERS GALORE

Youtubers don't matter. stop using the internet to find a new dad.

Fuck you shill, alt-hype bitched out you fucking nigger. JF is a potato masher.